Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

I am trying sooo hard but all i have time is for IF is 10 mins and thats it i have to do my work i had a week off and i gave you a 3 updates but i dont think  i will be able this week maybe on sunday but just not now and also i am going to be inactive for a week after eid because i have family coming around to stay and i cant wait and so cant Zaynah because its her nephew

Don't worry take your time. I think i will wait, yes i can tray. 
However lately  i  thought that i'm too obsessed with IF, I was thinking of spending more time with my family, it's important. Thank goodness my mother is a saint๐Ÿ˜ƒ, it is not easy bear me๐Ÿ˜”, I don't know how she does. Lately I am not doing anything at home to help her, and I am ashamed๐Ÿ˜ณ, I must get back to normal, I have to detox from this forum.
UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN, IN THE MEANTIME I WILL TRY TO BE MORE NORMAL. 
TAKE CARE 

CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HK90

Don't worry take your time. I think i will wait, yes i can tray. 
However lately  i  thought that i'm too obsessed with IF, I was thinking of spending more time with my family, it's important. Thank goodness my mother is a saint๐Ÿ˜ƒ, it is not easy bear me๐Ÿ˜”, I don't know how she does. Lately I am not doing anything at home to help her, and I am ashamed๐Ÿ˜ณ, I must get back to normal, I have to detox from this forum.
UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN, IN THE MEANTIME I WILL TRY TO BE MORE NORMAL. 
TAKE CARE 

I am trying my best too and lool i know rite same here i spend some much time but then now i cant but i use to and my dad takes my latop away from me so yeah and not even that i got into sooo much trouble today and i am scared to go out of my room because i dont know what might happen i am soo scared that i need to put my mind off it so i shall write an update but i cant think because of the problem !! love you sis
supakoolpr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey awesum write-up๐Ÿ‘ do continue sooon keep it up if possible do pm me for nxt update
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.
loved it.
liked it very much.
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Hy Aaliya,
Are you planning to bless us with un update? If yes, let me know, so i can try my best to comment first (or at least be on the firs pages).
Btw i also want to know also about unfilled love, yeah i'm missing both this storys.
Continue soon.
Love you and your storys dear. 
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys

Sorry for the late update I tried my best and this is the only time I had So sorry and plus my family decides to move houses this time of the year when I have my exams and other work. So I don't have my laptop with me as I am in the new house and I needed to update so I am using my phone and guys it was so hard. Anyway hope will like it and enjoy thanks guys for the comments 

Aaliya 

Chapter 25: Romance on the Plane!!

They walked into the plane and took their seats people were staring at them because they were taking there time board, they both were thinking what and how didn't they even realise the time and when did the people start to go in, Arnav thought that he will just do his work on the plane and Khushi thought she would just read or watch a film maybe a Salman khan one. Khushi jumped with joy thinking about Salman khan making Arnav and some others look at her in funny looks she just said they have Salman Khan. Arnav smiled and took out his laptop and started to type on word for the presentation.

After a while Khushi started to get bored and the people behind them were some old people who went talking to her and the guy next's to her was just typing on his laptop not even talking to her and all she could say was "Laad Governor". Arnav looked at her and asked her "Did you say something Khushi". 

Khushi: no arnav I didn't and I am sure you haven't
Arnav: what the... What do you mean Khushi
Khushi: hush and do your work and leave me to be bored and sleep.
Arnav: Khushi are you feeling well
Khushi of course I am Arnav

Arnav saved his work and put away his laptop and turn to Khushi
Arnav: happy 
Khushi: yay thank you 
Arnav: so what do you want to talking about
Khushi: I don't know... Oh how many brothers and sisters do you have I know there is Anjali and Akash is there any more.
Arnav smiled: well Akash is my cousin and he has a brother who lives in london and I haven't seen him in a long time. 
Khushi: wow don't you miss him and aunt doesn't she
Arnav: I don't really know or even ask
Khushi: oh but Arnav your family is a beautiful cheerful one 
Arnav: thanks your one is cute and Prem is just adorable but Khushi may I ask you something...
Khushi: yep go head 
Arnav: don't take it in a bad way but where is Prems father 

Khushi looked at Arnav with full fear, she looked away and tried not to let that tear drop from her eye. She new Arnav was staring at her and he would want an answer but what will she say to him and she really didn't like lying to him it just hurts her to the core.

Arnav notice khushi's face turned pale and her smile had disappeard, he thought it must be something very painful for her, he saw that she has tears in her eyes and that gave him a sharpe pain in his heart he wanted to turn her around and wipe it and just give her a hug and he thought what the hell and that's what he did.

He turned Khushi around and cupped her face and wiped the tears off her eyes and hugged her real tight making sure that she knew that he was there for her and he really likes her.

Khushi was shocked by his move but found it very cute and sweet and she didn't know what to call it but she had a soft feeling for Arnav and she did really like him.

The old couple behind them were slowly watching them and admiring them and also silently bless them with a happy and beautiful future they thought they were a new couple going on a honeymoon and they were getting to know each other, they both started to touch hands and remember there love in the young days.

Khushi felt comfortable in Arnavs hug she found it safe and just perfect for her like the hug and him was just for her and no one can separate them because he was just hers.
Arnav felt the same he really loved the way she hugged his real tight and rested her chin on his shoulder the way she is just perfect for him he did new that she talks a lot but he really did like it now her talks were like music to his ears. 

Khushi realised they were hugging and saw some girl looking at them and she pulled away as she was giving her a dirty look and she thought maybe another ASR fan. 

Arnav smiled at her and removed the hair from her face and tucked behind her ear and told her " You can tell me when you are ready khushi" and all she could do is smile but really she felt touched by his concern.

After some minutes Khushi being Khushi dozed off and rested her head on Arnavs shoulder and wrapped her arm around his snuggling him and making her feel comfortable. 

Old lady: excuse me son I think it will be better if you covered her with this
Arnav: oh thanks
Arnav took the blanket and covered Khushi and smiled at the old couple 
Old man: is it your first time out with her
Arnav nodded
Old lady: you two are very cute together my god bless you with a happy married life.

Arnav eyes widen and turned a bit red
Arnav: oh well the thing is she...
Old man: yes we know you are newly married and she is a bit crazy don't worry my wife is like that but you know they keep you happy and that's a promises
Old lady: so beta are you going to give her all the happiness she needs
Arnav: I will try 
Old man: good 

Arnav turned away and looked at khushi who all busy sleeping which she looked so cute and he just wanted to be with her all the time. He slowly kissed her forehead and rested his head softly on hers and dozed off along with her in each others soft and perfect arms.

Precap
Khushi talks to the old couple
Check in in thw hotel - there is a problem
Stupied and cleaver Aman.

Thank you for reading
Sorry for the mistakes I didn't read through it I had no time to do that so just forgive me for that and I may not able this week maybe later on but please hang with me becuase I haven't got my laptop and I am writing from my blackberry its hard but still lol... Anyway do leave your comments do leave me hanging lol. 
Oh sorry no colour 
PM's Later

Aaliya  

Chapter 24                                                                                                                        Chapter 26
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
res

--edited---
I was trying to resist the urge to unres the comment,
but as you see i was not able to resist ๐Ÿ˜ก
I just had to tell you what I thought about the update and then I love you too much to let you wait too much ๐Ÿค—
What about the update I liked it really really a lot, truly  it is adorable ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
Their hug wow what a hug, it gave me the urge to hug someone, it amazes me how every time you can  describe well their emotions, great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Wow, I'm glad that the elderly coupple have them exchanged for a married one because they blessed them with a very sweet bless (that they live a happy married life๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
I already know what will happen or rather what Aman will do (well unwittingly,  poor Aman, he can not always do everything right) in the next update ๐Ÿ˜‰, but I do not want to say it as I don't spoil the reading to anyone.
So continue soon, i'm already waiting for the next part.

OMG, OMG, OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I realised it now that i'm first, yeppi , finnaly i do it after so many trys

p.s. i want also the update for Unfilled Love. 
Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update so cute how the older couple thought they were a couple hope khushi opens up to arnav soon about prem father she might need his help loved how he was there for her awesome update thanks for the pm  Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved this update
old couple assumed arshi as newly wed couple on honeymoon, that was so cute
precap was interesting, will they tell her also the same???? would be fun to read.

Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very cute update... thx for the pm!