Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

please please please pleaaseee un-res soon i really want to know your views πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

ITS A AMAZING UPDATE.

MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting to see her reaction ...
plzzz update soon
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good update
lol both have feelings for each other but both of them wont say nothing
im guessing at the end khushi decided to dance with someone else
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Continued from chapter 32 part a'

Part B- BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMIT!

Few moments back where Khushi was: 

Khushi was angry and she had the green eyed monster written all over her face' then some tall, good looking young man wearing a black top and white jacket walked up to Khushi and sat next's to her. She didn't notice as her eyes were on Arnav but when he'
"Hi' am Shiv and you?"
Khushi looked at him and then back at Arnav and then smiled 
Khushi: hey' Khushi said shaking his hand
Shiv: nice name' what's a beautiful girl like you standing her all alone 
Khushi smiled' but she kept on looking at Arnav she saw his facial expression changing and she liked the feeling' 
Shiv: want to dance.., I promise to take good care of you
Khushi: sure 
Khushi took his hand and he led her to the dance floor. 

Arnav let go of the girl and apologized, he was about to walk away when she stopped him and tried to dance with him again but he just pushed her lightly and moved away from there.

Khushi who was on the dance floor dancing with Shiv... His hand on her waist and hers around his neck he pulled her closer making Khushi a bit un comfortable but she kept on looking for Arnav as she didn't see him moving away from the girl in the short white dress. Shiv smiled as he noticed her looking for someone and how she kept moving back from his touch.

Shiv: so you did come with someone? 
Khushi looked at him: huh
Shiv: looking for someone?
Khushi smiled: kind of
Shiv: he isn't' he whispered to her ear' scary right?
Khushi: what?
Shiv: last time I was dancing with a girl who came with her boyfriend I went home with a blue eye' but I couldn't resist staying away from you
Khushi laughed' I haven't got a boy friend
Shiv: then who you looking for?
Khushi: a friend
Shiv: so you are worried about HER?
Khushi: him
Shiv: oh now I get it! 
Khushi: get what?
Shiv: he isn't scary right'he won't hurt me 
Khushi: who my friend
Shiv: yes your 'friend' so your 'friend' decides to dance with someone else' you got jealous and thought to get back at him so you said yes? Do you see him?
Khushi: what why would I be jealous 
Shiv: why are you looking for him?
Khushi: because?
Shiv: because you love him!
Khushi: what
Shiv: gosh I am so happy I am not a girl! I just understand 
Khushi: i don't understand'
Shiv: fine let me ask you some questions
Khushi nodded
Shiv: why was the last time you smiled?
Khushi smiled as she remembers when he had told her that she was looking beautiful'
Shiv: thinking about him
Khushi nodded: yeah I am actually 
Shiv: when you go near him does your heart beat go abnormal?
Khushi started to think and then looked at Shiv and nodded again' shocked but happy 
Shiv: do you have dreams about him?
Khushi: this morning' wait does it mean I love him?
Shiv: I can't answer that but your heart can' oh and Khushi' Shiv moved back from her and said' if he doesn't tell you' please don't hesitate to say so.
Khushi: thank you
Shiv: don't say thank you' you just need to be shown the light
Khushi smiled as she saw him disappear in the crowned, she turned around trying to find Arnav but some reason she couldn't find him' she looked everywhere 

Khushi tried looking for Arnav. She looked around to find him but couldn't find him anywhere' her eyes searched almost every corner of the room' her head was spinning she was scared she couldn't find him' she knew he wouldn't leave her alone but where was he' ' '

Suddenly someone grabbed Khushis hand and dragged her from there to outside to the car park, Khushi was shaking at first, she was frightened but as some seconds pass while someone was holding her wrist to pull her into a car'she felt a familiar touch and calmed because she knew it was Arnav's' but seeing those eyes! Those eyes filled with anger and progressiveness written all over' something Khushi hasn't seen in her life' something she hasn't seen in him! 

Arnav: HOW DARE YOU KHUSHI? He said starting the car rushed out of the parking lot' Khushi didn't say anything his anger was scaring her'she had never seen him that angry yeah when he was shouting at the employee but this was much different, she had a sharp pain in her heart because she knew that anger was for her.
Khushi: Arnav' please slow down
Arnav didn't listen he continue to drive at that fast speed.

Once they got to the hotel Arnav got out and literally pulled Khushi out and dragged her out of the car and into the hotel' ignoring her pleads and people staring.
 Once they got into their room, Arnav turned around and locked the door' he then looked at Khushi' with pain and anger
Khushi: aaarrrnnnavv are' you' okay? 
Arnav: how can I be okay Khushi' after seeing you with someone else?
Khushi: but'
Arnav: but what Khushi?
Arnav grabbed her arms and held them tight' hurting Khushi
Khushi: ouch Arnav you're hurting me please let go
Arnav nothing can be worst than how I feel Khushi' how I felt seeing you with someone else Khushi' he said moving back letting her go
Khushi: Arnav? What did I do?
Arnav: you danced with someone else' you 
Khushi: Arnav you danced with someone else too why are you getting so angry it was just a joke
Arnav: why am I getting angry? You are asking me! 
Khushi: why do you care if I was dancing with someone else other than you Arnav?
Arnav: because' seeing you laugh with that too someone else other than me makes my heart hurt' Arnav grabbed her hand and held it even tighter' seeing you with someone so close makes me angry' he pushed her to the wall behind them making her gasp' someone whispering in your ear and making you smile makes me want to kill that person' he pushed her hands to the wall letting a tear roll down her face' seeing him touch you and you being okay with it kills me inside. Arnav was broken he had lost it, it was the first time in his life he felt jealous over someone with a girl' that girl was Khushi! His first and last love.
Khushi: Arnav' I 
Arnav: no Khushi! When your next's to me, my heart cries for your touch, wants to be with and it beats at a abnormal speed' when you touch me it's like I have electric shots down my spine' seeing you first thing everyday makes my day go well' talking to you makes me happy! Being with you I become a different person someone who hates chatter becomes to love your voice and would love to listen to it all day long! When di or anyone from my family mentions you my heart likes it' Khushi seeing you with someone else and that to' so close kills me' 

Khushi had tears in her eyes' she felt so happy but angry at herself at the same time' she didn't want Arnav to be in pain and she gave him that' she wanted to scream and jump in joy her heart was jumping' what Arnav was describing was happening to her also' seeing him with someone else made her go crazy! But what made her hurt the most is that she didn't know about her feelings for him until Shiv had helped her out.
Khushi: Arnav' Shiv'
 Arnav pushed her even more back and pushed his body onto hers which was making her go weak. 
Arnav: so that's his name?
Khushi: Arnav please don't do this' let me finish 
Arnav: so you want me to listen to you talking about how much fun you had with some guy you don't even know?
Khushi: Arnav why aren't you understanding and listening to me
Arnav: I don't want to know Khushi' you know why because I LOVE YOU DAMIT!! I love you so much' your laugh, your smile, your innocents, the way you would fix's situations you are perfect Khushi! I love you Khushi I should had told you but I didn't I didn't know how to! You're like my angel Khushi! You're my everything! I love you Khushi please don't ever leave me' I won't be able to live without you these days have been amazing just because I am with you! I thank god for giving me you! It's the first time I ever really understood the feeling love! I knew from my parents but thought it was one in a million and I have you Khushi! You are my Khushi' he let go off her hands and they dropped to her sides Khushi was shocked on what she was hearing! Arnav loves her she felt so happy, she felt like crying, she felt like she was the happiest person alive. She cupped his face, she had tears in her eyes and she was smiling.

Khushi: I love you too' Arnav I love you too! I was trying to say' I understood that today' the guy who you feel angry with showed me' told me how much I really do love you Arnav if it wasn't for him I would still wouldn't had known' Arnav I love you too!! Seeing you with someone else kills me' 

Arnav was shocked' he had never ever thought that Khushi would love him back' he thought he was dreaming' he actually had tears in his eyes' he was so happy

Arnav took her hands and pulled her closer to him and he kissed her softly on her soft pink lips, so careful that he was scared if he did something wrong? Her lips would fall apart' Khushis arms went around Arnav's neck and she was responding to his kiss' she was feeling the new sensation' she had butterflies in her stomach, her hands ran threw his hair messing it up, Arnav felt her cold fingers on his head made him shiver due to the touch and pulled her more closer to him. He had his both hands on her skinny petit waist all soft her silky dress really did fit her well they kissed passionately, pressed against the wall. Khushi cupped his face still kissing him nonstop as she remembered her Kalpana saying "I don't know? I think you just know' Khush' when you have your kiss then you will understand, but don't just give that to anyone' someone special!" she smiled and pulled apart because they needed some air' both were pounding for air. 

They both looked into each other's eyes both seeing the love and passion in their eyes' Khushis cheeks heating up with embarrassment and shyness she hit her head on his chest and hugged him tight and he rested his head on hers and hugged her back tightly' Arnav who was smiling and was so happy that Khushi was in his arms and they just kissed' and he saw how she was blushing made his heart skip a beat. "Khushi'I..." 
Khushi: I love you Arnav!! So much  

Arnav kissed her neck softly and Khushi closed her eyes and grabbed on to  Arnav's blazer, moved up to her face and kissed her all around it' he took off his blazer and dropped it on the floor and Khushi roamed her hands around his back pulling him closer to her' she going weak in the knees' Arnav kissed her madly on her neck her smell was making him go crazy for her how much he wanted her just to himself! 

Khushi loved the feeling Arnav was giving her' bur as soon as he pushed off her strap off her dress her eyes opened in a flick' her heart was having a race' she was scared but contented with the love Arnav gave her but this was wrong! First her values her family gave her ' this wasn't right'! And before a mistake was committed she closed her eyes letting tears drop and pushed Arnav away from her' he stumbled back in shock and confused on seeing tears in his beloved Khushis eyes' the way she wasn't looking at him she was looking at the ground.

Arnav: Khushi? 
Khushi: Arnav'
Arnav walked up to her and grabbed her hands' "Khushi please' don't lie to me you love me 
Khushi: Arnav' I do' but I don't want'
Arnav understood what Khushi meant' he shouldn't had went too far with his affections' he loved  Khushi so much he would die for her.
Arnav smiled and cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead' "Sorry Khushi"
Khushi smiled and just rested her head on his chest and hugged him tightly close to him

Okay I know it was UN expected but this is how I am going to move the story along' sorry for not updating in time' I am busy and I will starting to update regularly now this is my present anyway please do leave your comments I tried my best sorry if it is rubbish

Thanks guys

Aaliya

Chapter 32                                                            Chapter 33
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow im first
awesome update
really loved it
they said i love you to each other
i love shiv
thanks for the pm
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

--edit--
The update was unexpected πŸ˜²
what has happened in the update was doubly unexpected😲😲
the three magic words, I love you dammit were unexpected
But I'm super happy because the update was outstanding 
damn romantic, hot and much more,  too much emotions in just one chapter, you can't believe that I was already dancing with joy after reading the title, and now I'm dancing like a crazy person

I want to thanks Shiv for  to be able to do the two hardest things that exist, one to make Arnav and Khushi realize that what they feel for each other is love, and the second indirectly make Arnav confess his love for Khushi a thing that even the 4 A were not able to do in all this time and he succeeded perhaps in less than 10 minutes, good job Shiv, but by the way he disappeared il makes me think that he was sent from heaven to light the lamp in the heads of Arnav and Khushi who were groping in the dark and where only one thing was reigning confusion πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

this is for the kiss   finally making their all most kiss in a propper kiss, and what a kiss it was damn romantic, passionate and hot    
Loved the way Arnav confessed his love, loved the way he said that seeing her with someone else, kills him!! How passionate πŸ˜³ What more could you want after a confession like this? 
So now they are happily together, I hope that hard, and there are no villains, even if I doubt on thatπŸ˜•, because I'm scare that maybe Dev will enter in the picture, but I don't want to think bad things only good onesπŸ˜ƒ
I loved the way you portrayed their feeling, it was mind blowing, hats off  you are an amazing writer. 
I'm happy that Arnav stopped himself before making Khushi unconfortable, and I'm happy that he understand what she wants and what not, he truely loves her. 
Last but not the least LOVED IT TOO TOO MUCH 
I can't wait to read the next part, I'm really excited to see the reaction of 4 A and Lavanya.
I think Aman, Anjali and Aakash will jump for joy after hearing this good news, and of course they will make fun of Arshi, because they have put too much time to realize their love, well that according to them, because for me each one has its own time.
Thanks you too too much for this unexpected outstanding update and for the pm 

P.S. I'm super doper happy  because I managed to be at least second πŸ˜‰ 

P.P.S. while reading I was listening Ishq Wala Love and I find that it suit the update quite well πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super awesome update. finally they confessed their love.

a big thx to the amazing shiv for showing khushi her own feelings.

i duno y but a possessive and jealous arnav is so nice to read and watch! he has so much passion in him!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...brilliant update
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing sis continue soon
i love how they confessed soo cute!!!!
awww i am blushing 
your such a good writer !! happy to call u my sis
welll done 

awww arnav jel was nice to watch him being arngry because he didnt like anyone touching khushi!! and khushi relisinfg when that shiv guy was talking to her while dancing such a nice guy !
and i really want to read more continue soon please thanks xx