Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the PM !! please please continue sooon !
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey...
Ok sorry again for not updating yesterday but I am back with the updated I am trying to keep up, ok so I know you must be thinking just shut up and let me read and what does Khushi says... so here go on meet you at the end of the update... ok and before I let you read I need to ask a quick question?? Don't lie tell me the truth...? You Know My Updates Are They Short????

Chapter 17: Talking Beauty

Arnav looked around the room but didn't see her anywhere, he then thought that she must left as it was late and all his staff had already left as the lights were off, he turned around and saw her on the chair, head down on the table and eyes shut... her sleeping...

He smiled and walked up to her, he stopped and stared at the beauty in front of him, her arms were hugging herself, beautiful smile on her face she looked like an angel just for him, her legs crossed to together her hair on her face making her a bit irritated...

Arnav moved towards her and his hand made his way to her face and he removed the hair from her face and tucked them behind her ears and he saw a smile appeared her face when he touched her; he smiled and started to wonder what she was dreaming about...

He realised it was too late and he tapped her shoulder lightly and she whined in her sleep she closed her eye tighter...
Khushi: baby let mama sleep...

Arnav stepped back and the question started PREM? Arnav again moved forward to wake her up when she said

Khushi: don't touch me... she said an angry face on
Arnav looked at her amazed but though why would she say that
Khushi: don't touch her you have dirty hands... yeah you do... Kalpana isn't yours... she is pregnant ... she told me ... you scam bag... Dev... I will get laad governor on you... He has a big head... no not big head... big beautiful brown eyes Khushi face went all soft and it was like she was dreaming about someone special...

Arnav stood there in shock, he knew she was talking about him, she thought he had beautiful brown eyes, he smiled she was so beautiful never in his life someone had made his feel like this... he felt this warm soft inside him like it was just right.

He saw how her face went all sad and hurt again and he just wanted to make her feel happy just like her name... yeah but it should have been dhukhi... 

Khushi: ... Dev just go away you can't have prem...cuz she said not to... a tear roll down from her eyes...

Arnav saw a tear roll down her eyes and wanted to wipe it was like someone just stabbed his heart when she was in pain but why? He didn't know but hoped he did...

Khushi: don't take him away from me... he is the only one I have... amma... why me... sanka Devi... Naad kishore ... bua ji I am sorry... Prems mother Kalpana... Khushi had a smile but with tear down her cheeks.

Arnav looked at her, KALPANA WHO IS SHE IS SHE PREMS MOTHER AND WHY SHE KHUSHI SO SCARED I MEAN SHE LOOKS Like SHE IS IN PAIN... THE KHUSHI WHO IS SO LIVELY IS LIKE THIS I HOPE SHE ISNT HURT AND WHO IS DEV WHY DOESNT KHUSHI WANT PREM TO GO TO HIM, IS HE PREM DAD BUT I DON'T IT MAKES NO SCENSE TO ME AND WHO IS SANKA DEVI, THIS GIRL Will MAKE ME GO CRAZY ONE DAY...

Khushi: Arnav...
Arnav looked at her she was still sleeping well her eyes were closed, she was smiling
Arnav: Khushi
Khushi: huummm
Arnav: Khushi wake up

Arnav tapped her shoulder and she woke up, she yawned and stretched she blinked twice and looked around her and saw Arnav standing still his hand on her shoulder she looked at him and saw those beautiful big brown eyes she was dreaming about she stopped and just stared into them, and unknowingly she fell in love with them, she saw happiness, love, care, ASR, Arnav in them she saw the truth that she hadn't seen in other eyes before she saw her love in his eyes deep down.

Arnav stare with Khushi but into beautiful hazel brown eyes, and too unknowingly he fell in love with them, they were new to him, he had never seen anything like them, they were mixture of everything in them... pain, love, hurt but did he knew why no he didn't but he wanted to know, but also wanted to take away the hurt and pain and just give her happiness...

RABBA VEEYYY OH RABBA VEEYYY (HE HE HE)

They both snapped back into realty when Khushi phone rang, they both looked away embarrassed not wanted to look at each other, both looking everyone but each other... a bit of awkwardness and to break that

Arnav: aren't you going to answer it
Khushi: oh yeah sorry

Khushi grabbed her phone and answered it...

Khushi: hello
Shashi: Khushi where are you? Are you ok? Where did you go? Naina doesn't even know where you are?
Khushi: why do you care where I am?
Shashi: Khushi what does that mean?
Khushi: I am busy... like you were hanging up bye
Shashi: Khushi... Khushi don't

Khushi shut the phone and threw it in her purse and got up from the chair and looked at Arnav who was just staring at her

Khushi: oh sorry I fell asleep... what time is it?
Arnav: oh its 10
Khushi: what?! Omg I am so late and prem wonder if he had his dinner what if? Arnav I need to go bye

Khushi rushed out of the room leaving Arnav behind, he had some many question in her head and needed to be answered before he would explode he soon followed after he and left to office to go home as his family will be worried.

Khushi walked in to the house and rushed to Prems room and found him sleeping but not alone he was with Babuji she smiled and walked up to him and asked "did he eat"
Shashi: I feed him Khushi but where were you?
Khushi: Babuji I was at... nothing don't worry
Khushi looked at prem and smiled, Shashi got up and left the room and Khushi got fresh and changed into her nighties and jumped into bed and cuddled prem and fell asleep but woke up by a beep...

Arnav got home and answered all his family questions where were you chote? Don't you know how to use a phone? Where you with Khushi? Ok fine go and eat? Arnav wanted to kill his family but what to do they were family you pick them now can you and he looked them but Aman he was always there he won't leave but he didn't care he was also family.

He had his dinner and went up and got changed into his  nighties, he laid down on his bed and closed his eye and he saw Khushi, he smiled and turned and tossed but he couldn't get her out of his mind, he grabbed his phone and thought he would texts her...

Khushi opened the message it was Arnav, she smiled and read it

Have u reached home; did prem have something to eat... did u?

Yeah home, yeah Babuji fed him, not hungry did u?

Yeah di fed me

U can't go sleep...?

Yeah

So u think its ok to disturb mine

Oh sorry

No I was joking

Prem sleeping

Yeah

Well see you tomorrow good night

Night

Khushi smiled and put her phone back onto her table and hugged prem and fell asleep thinking about Arnav and why did lavanya call him raakshas he was nice and sweet and nia was right he was handsome, his eyes were beautiful

Arnav stared at thin air thinking about Khushi, he smiled when he remembered big beautiful brown eyes and how they both looked into each other's eyes, he thought and thought about who was prem he knew he wasn't hers as she said prem mother Kalpana

Arnav fell asleep thinking about Khushi and Khushi thinking about Arnav...

Precap:
Arnie baby come let's go
What the...
You're so cute
Are you ok?
You are such a joker

Thanks for reading

Ok look guys I am excited to write the next's so yeah, I think you might like it but I think some might like today's, ok now prem isn't Khushi son that what you know but who is dev??? For me to know and you to find out...

Ok so how did you fine it was it ok, was is rubbish I hope you liked it, ok so do leave your respond good and bad I don't mind

Thanks

Aaliya or
Cheeky (as Princess says)

Chapter 16                                                                                       Chapter 18

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
superb story
thanks for pm
cont. soon
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it loved when khushi said dont touch me i get my laad governor on you is prem kalpana n dev son n if so y doesnt khushi want dev to have prem still confused continue soon thanks for the pm
ASR6262 thumbnail
loved it
awesome story πŸ‘
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
looove it
thanks for the pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update asr listen to her sleep talk so cute he is getting a lo cleared up listen to her sleep awesome update thanks for the pm

udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.wel done...loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘
IPKKND94 thumbnail
Loved this update.
Now arnav knows that prem isnt khushis child.
I felt soo sorry for khushi as she was having nightmares.
But liked how she got happy when she thought of arnav.

I think the length of your updates are ok.
But to be honest your FF is soo awesome that anyone would want the updates to be longer ;-)

Thanks for the PM.
Update soon :-)
MyPrinceBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
CHEEKYYY...i loved d update.. well i knw u already knw this... they r lost in each othr, thinking abt each othr on bed...txtng each othr.. caring fr each othr.. n eye lock rabba ve... n blushing... ahh so cute..
n is khushi's dad chnging??? he fed prem n ws sleep beside him... yea i cnt wait fr nxt as always...