Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update khushi is so crazy ans a drunk khushi is even more crazy and funny loved it asr getting jealous when she was blowing the kisses to aman and he got so possessive and took her away so sweet he was right he really did not know if they got her drunk on purpose loved it thanks for the pm

Wah_taj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice..do pm me d next tym u update plzzz :)
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey people

Thanks you a million for the beautiful and sweet and touching comments I loved them all and I am very sorry I don't reply but it just I don't know what to say they are very sweet so thank you very very much so I come to give you a update.

Chapter 5: When She Wakes Up

Shashi: what do you mean...? I don't care I told you...but...no...I want to find out now...you saw here were...with who...please I think you got the wrong girl...my Khushi doesn't wear stuff like that...then keep looking...you want me to calm down...my daughter is not home and it is nearly midnight she had never done this before and you want me to calm down...you are useless... I don't care if you tried... I don't need a useless worker you are fired...bye.

Shashi threw the phone onto the phone and it smashed into pieces then he thought about Khushi friends.

Shashi: I SHOULD CALL LAVANYA.

He was looking for his phone when he remembered he broke it and rushed to the landline and gave lavanya a call.

Shashi: lavanya beta

Lavanya: ji uncle, is everything ok

Shashi: yes, lavanya do you know where Khushi is.

Lavanya: WHAT WHERE IS KHUSHI DIDNT ASR TAKE HER HOME, YOU IDIOT LA HOW IS ASR GOING TO KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES I AM SUCH A DUMBO CALM DOWN LA DONT WORRY ASR WONT DO ANYTHING YEAH I WILL JUST GIVE HIM A CALL BUT LA WHAT WOULD YOU DO NOW UNCLE IS ON THE PHONE YEAH I SAY THAT.. Oh uncle Khushi is with me.

Shashi sighed: oh god this girl she got me worried... lavanya can I speak to her.

Lavanya: CRAP uncle she is in the bathroom she was tired and she wanted a bath so yeah I will tell her that you called

Shashi: thanks beta goodnight

Lavanya: yeah it's ok uncle bye

Shashi: bye.

Arnav smiled at the view but then realised that she must be cold so he went to his box where he put clothing in and the clothing in there were too big for him the reason he brought them was because he liked wearing clothing big for him while sleeping but not anymore he use to wear them time ago so he just keep them in a box under the bed and it seems like it came into use he took one out and rushed back to Khushi and slowly and carefully sat her up and slid it on her to cover her showing legs as he thought that she must be cold and scared if she gets sick. He tucked her back into the bed. He touched her face and smiled he remembered her silly talks in the club "of course I wear her everyday" hey you...you are a mean and rude man...he is good looking he so cute. He then remembered when she pulled his cheeks and smiled.

He remembered that when she will wake up she would be sick so he went down to get her some medicine so when she wakes up he could give her it to reduce the pain he also got a glass of water and placed it on the night table. And then he slowly falls asleep next to her with his head on the headboard.

Night

Arnav kept turning and tossing he pushed Khushi abit but she didn't fall, and he ended up sleeping right next's to her with his head on the pillow. Khushi also turned and moved around but didn't really wake up she was in a deep sleep.

Morning

She woke up with the sound of wind blowing in her ear, she hugged the covers and turned around, and she yawns and stretched like a baby kitten. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up she thanked her DM on her new day and made a prayer then she started to looked around the room she blinked twice because she couldn't recognize where she was. It wasn't a room in her house, and wants any of her friends. She got up quickly and turned her head and had the shock of her life.

Khushi: AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav had shock and woke up and sat up quickly he was scared by her scream, his heart was racing.

Arnav: What!!! You scared me.

Khushi blinked twice: (she is shouting) what do you mean I scared you...what I am I doing here where am I? What did you do? Oh Devi maiya. She put her hands together and started to pray for forgiveness. She looked at Arnav with daggers

Arnav was confused

Khushi: I hate you

Arnav: what? What did I do?

Khushi: what did you do...wait what am I doing here you idiot

Arnav: WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT...WAIT IS SHE...OH. No Khushi...

Khushi: how do you know my name?

Arnav: you told me.

Khushi: I told you when. Please say...

Arnav: no you are getting it all wrong

Khushi: no you are getting it all wrong I am not that type of girl. OH GOSH WHAT WOULD I DO NOW?

Arnav: will you listen to me I know you are not like that what do I look like them types of guys...Khushi look nothing happened between us... I mean...GOD THIS IS SO HARD...we didn't do anything last night well nothing to be ashamed off so don't worry.

Khushi smiled with joy: really thank god she smiled at him. She was calmed and not worried at all she was scared with him some odd reason she felt safe.

Arnav: what are you smiling at?

Khushi: (speaking in joy now) oh nothing I like smiling...hey...wait what is your name.

Arnav: Arnav

Khushi: ok Arnav what am I doing here? Oh Arnav awww I like that name so sweet

Arnav: thanks... well last night you were drunk

Khushi: what... me and drunk. Khushi dropped back onto the pillow pretending to faint.

Arnav: DRAMA QUEEN.

Khushi: hai DM please forgive me it's not my fault. She shot back up. Arnav why was I drinking and who was I with and where is la

Arnav: you know lavanya

Khushi: yeah she is my best friend but why did she leave me with you.

Arnav: well I thought they were...well nothing if you didn't want to become drunk then why drink

Khushi: I don't know I was quite...oh nothing I think someone spiked my drink. She lied she didn't want to tell anyone about her life story at home and the relationship with her father she didn't want any ones pity. Wait why I am wearing this gigantic top. Khushi sawed him the space left.

Arnav laughed: well

Khushi: I mean I think both of us can fit in this.

Arnav: I don't think so

Khushi: what look? She got up and picked up the shirt and shoved it down Arnav's head making him wear it also while she was wearing it.

There was no space what so ever, their bodies were liked glued together. But it was like their bodies were made for each other as get were a perfect fit.

Khushi looked at Arnav and their head were very close they could feel each other's breath on their face...

Rabba Ve...

They looked into each other's eyes wanting to sink in more.

Khushi: WOW HIS EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL I THINK I CAN DROWN IN THOSE BROWN WARM EYES.

Khushi felt like she was in her own little place, she never felt so loved in her whole life she wanted to hug him right there but she didn't.

Arnav: HER EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL I FEEL LIKE I CAN JUST LOOK AT THEM ALL DAY LONG, HAZEL BROWN.

Arnav never ever felt like this he wanted to just kiss her make her his, wanted to be with her forever not wanting her to leave he wanted the moment to last for eternity.

They both struck back into reality and realised the position they were in.

Khushi looked down and just get out of there.

Arnav was feeling the same.

Khushi took herself out of the top and moved back.

Arnav also took of the top and placed it on the bed.

Khushi: sorry.

Arnav: it's ok.      

Khushi: thank you for taking care of me... if you weren't here then I really don't know where I would have been last night and right now.

Arnav didn't want to even think about that... made his so angry thinking of her with someone else and what if he wasn't there then some indecent person would use her and that would ruin her life...ok he only knew her of let's say 24 hours but he couldn't let anything happen to her...even him not knowing she meant something to him.

Arnav: it's ok.

They both smiled at each other.

Precap:

Khushi goes to get lavanya job back.

But does she know it is Arnav?

Thank you

I hope you liked it, guys ok so I didn't really like this update but I couldn't really think and I wanted to get to next's parts so please mind this please, sorry. Thank you once again. you can tell me your views with a comment and a like please πŸ˜†

Aaliya

Chapter 4                                                                                      Chapter 6 
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
tasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow dat t-shirt scene ws cool.. n als wen kushi screamed AAHHHπŸ˜›
Edited by tasmine - 11 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HahahahahπŸ˜† the mrng scene was so funny! I xpctd khushi to react like datπŸ˜›
n d rabba ve was so cute n beautiful!..vry refreshing..loved it!Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago
ASR6262 thumbnail
Awesome update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by ASR6262 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome glad she did not over react and waited for him to explained loved her reaction poor arnav he is so screwed awesome thanks for the pm

sweetvanie thumbnail
Nice chapter and love how Arnav takes care of Khushi...
so sweet of him ...

Nice Rabba Ve ...

Thanks for PM .,,,,,,,,,,,...

Update the next chapter soon ...
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The T shirt seen was just amazing

loved the update and the precap is just awesome

update soon
MyPrinceBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
its a fab update swthrt.. he slept on d same bed..n wow d shirt scene ws something absolutely new n AWESOME.. so romantic.. n i just love her blabbering nature..by god..
u knw i personaly believe dat d one who is actually romantic in real life cn only write romantic stuff in an best effective manner..n u do dat..:))