Posted: 11 years ago
nice update.i really thought it was khushis child but it gave me some cameness
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aahw they know each other since childhood.
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
update soon..
wanna no hu dis Prem z..
n whr did he fit in her lyf..
do pm me..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxxx😊😊😊😊😊
zarie_eman thumbnail
NEXT part update plzzz ASAP 
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hi

Everyone I am sorry for not updating anytime early... ok thanks for the comments... never in my life I thought that when I get to chapter 15 I would be on page 90 thanks for everything guys... and I am so happy this is my first ff and people love it that much... thanks

Chapter 16: Maybe it Will Fun

Arnav was shocked why she got up screaming... was she ok...
Khushi: I need I need to go
Arnav: Khushi are you ok... what happened... is everything ok
Khushi: I need some fresh air... please
Arnav: yeah sure.
Khushi: thanks I will be right back
Arnav: ok

Khushi walked out of the cabin and into the halls to the have some fresh air...she sat on one of the steps and hid her face in her hands and cried into them...she didn't know what to do she felt like crying...she stopped when she heard someone behind her and looked up and saw Arnav she quickly looked away and wiped her tears away trying to make sure he didn't see them but she was to late...he had already saw them on her cheek-

He understood that she was upset and sat down nexts to her and looked at her for a while.

Arnav: Khushi what happened are you ok...why are you crying
Khushi: Crying and I know I am not look look does it look like I am crying-
She smile and saw her face to him which was covered with dried wiped up tears, her eyes were a bit read but still a big beautiful smile upon her lips
Arnav: fine down tell me... but I think you had a long break come back to work...
Khushi: la was right you never like people who take long breaks
Arnav: good thing you know that know come on

Khushi got up and looked at Arnav who was such a nice person but why did people say he was a a** maybe he was just different to her-
She leant out her hand to help him up but he was ASR he just denied it and got up and opened the door and walked to his cabin leaving Khushi saying "yeah he is such a laad governor"

Khushi followed him but while going to his cabin the whole office stuff were staring that her she was wondering why when she had over heard them saying "don't you think ASR is acting weird around this girl I do"..."Is this girl ASR girlfriend" "Who Is this Girl" she sighed and walked up the stairs to his cabin she really hated when people made things up but this would be fun she was thinking she thought about messing around with people telling them lies about ASR she then thought about it again and said tomorrow let me settle in...but it would be fun, maybe it will be fun working here

Khushi: Arnav no no chote why is everyone saying stuff about you
Arnav: Khushi I don't care what people thing about be they should care what I think about them
Khushi: why are you so big headed no no I don't mean your head is big no it is perfect size I like your head it is nice...KHUSHI SHUT UP... you know what I mean chote
Arnav: because I am and I can shut those people up in one second
Khushi: and I can fly to the moon right
Arnav: if you have wings
Khushi: oh I want wings beautiful white wings... I heard when you die you become angels and angels have wings I can fly yay
Arnav: Khushi you are so weird
Khushi: oh thank you people always say that thanks very much 
Arnav: get to work
Khushi: but Arnav I am tired
Arnav: you haven't even done anything
Khushi: I have to do stuff
Arnav: Khushi you are getting on my last nerves
Khushi: I am joking chote
Arnav: Khushi stop calling me chote
Khushi: ok Arnav now could you give me some work please
Arnav: yeah ok I gave lavanya some work and as she is not here and now you are here to take her place and so you have to do it it is in her cabin
Khushi: ok

Khushi moved towards the door and then looked back biting her nails and walked back to him
Khushi: Arnav I don't know where her cabin is could you take me
Aman: I will take you
Khushi turned around and as Aman she smiled
Khushi: oh hey Aman right could you take me to la cabin please
Aman: sure come
Arnav: wait Aman you do your work I will take her
Khushi: no Arnav its fine Aman will take me
Aman: yeah come

Khushi walked off with Aman leaving a confused but clearly jealous Arnav behind

Aman took Khushi to lavanya's cabin she walked in and saw a picture of her and lavanya together on her table she smiled and picked it up and then back down again and asked Aman which files and he told her which ones after that she walked back up to Arnav cabin and asked him what to do

Khushi: ok I just need to call these numbers and tell them when they can come and meet you
Arnav: yeah and then I need you to write to Mr. Green about the designs
Khushi: ok
Arnav: go then
Khushi: can I stay here
Arnav: why
Khushi: I am scared
Aman: Khushi come I take you to the cabin
Arnav: Khushi you can stay here
Khushi: yay thanks

She sat down and started to work she grabbed Arnav cabins phone and dialled in the numbers and called them and told them their information

Arnav was having troubles on working her voice and her face while speaking to them on the phone made him want to laugh but kept it in

When Khushi was done she put her head down on the table she was tired but Arnav was busy working and when he was about to look up he didn't see her he looked her and there then saw her head sleeping on the table he smiled and walked around to her he saw her hair on her face his hands made his way to removed them and tucked them behind her ear and realised that it was late everyone was gone it was problem only then two he looked out and saw that the lights were off and only his light was on-

He looked at the time and it was 10 he then tried to wake up Khushi...

Precap:

Khushi talks in her sleep
Arnav is shocked on what he hears

Ok I know this update wasn't really good I didn't like it but I think the nexts one you will like

What will Khushi do to the staff?

Aaliya

Chapter 15                                                                                                              Chapter 17

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
sweetvanie thumbnail
res

Hey this was a nice chapter ...

good update and love it ...

i so wanna know what Arnav heard her say in her sleep ...? πŸ˜‰...

Thx for PM ...

Update soon ...
Edited by sweetvanie - 11 years ago
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WoooW
Awesome
plss cont sooon