Frequent Posters

shaheda33 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😛PLEASE UPDATE NEXT PART SOON-PRT 11

CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey people

I love you guys thanks for the comments they mean a lot to me so please don't stop, so I am happy you guys like my ff, thanks for all the comments. Oh and look out for the clues I have give a few. Hope you guys will like this one.

Aaliya

Chapter 11: There Must Be More

Khushi: one minute you are Anjail brother awww so cute

Arnav: Khushi you saved my sister from falling thank you so much

Khushi: omg you now aunty, Nani, mami and you said thank you to me but what for I just saved Anjail from falling and plus I wont of let her fell but come on if someone else saw her don't you think they would do the same and I am glad I did save her I have a new friends Anjail is such a sweetheart...oh that where you get it from you are so alike so cute.

Arnav just adored her they way she carried on specking without know what she say made him laugh and smile.

Arnav: thanks... Khushi is that...

Before Arnav could continue Prem started to shout but not in the way as crying more like playing and messing around with Sarah as you could hear her to, you could hear them running around and mami trying to stop them while Anjail was shouting their names.

Khushi: it looks like Prem acting up now...why don't you get fresh and join us down...oh gosh I am acting like this is my house...bye

Khushi smiled and walked out of the washroom leaving Arnav confused with all his feelings, wanting to know who this Prem was. As Khushi left he quickly left too to get freshen up and to make his way down so he could get the bottom of his confusedness.

Khushi made her way down she was thinking about what just happened she could still feel Arnav body on her and it was making her feel so weird something she had never felt before...it was the first time she had been so close to a guy before but when she did it was nothing how she felt with Arnav she was so confused she was wondering what was the feeling.

Khushi saw Prem and Sarah running around the house she smiled but she wanted to stop Prem as she was scared he may get hurt and she didn't want either him or Sarah to hurt them self. As once she made a promise to someone she would never let anything happen to him and she wouldn't break that promise.

Arnav also made his way down and also saw Sarah and Prem playing and running while mami was running around trying to catch them, he smiled as Prem was so cute they way he run made his laugh he was so cute with his hair flapping around his eyes were beautiful but nothing reminded him of Khushi.

Prem saw Khushi and started to jump and laugh and he run to her and Khushi picked him up and twirled his around making his giggle even more.

Prem: mamma I was playwing witwh Sharawah (I was playing with Sarah)

Khushi: really, Anjail was his being naughty sweetie did you be a good boy

Prem: yeah mamma I was

Khushi: awww my beautiful baby

Anjail: Khushi you got as a cute son

Khushi smiled and kissed prem on his cheek which made him want to kiss Khushi so he gave a sloppy one on her cheek.

Arnav stood there confused, he wanted to know the truth and wanted them now he was so upset he kept on thinking that Khushi couldn't be a mother she wasn't married and if she was then why didn't she told him, but it kept on making him angry and wanted to know who the heck was the father. He wanted to break someone's bones.

Mami: I am tiredwa I leave go and rest you kids talk

Nani: I will join you

Mami and Nani both went to relaxes

Payal: Khushi come sit down, tell us about your husband... payal was smiling tapping the sofa to Khushi could come and sit down next to her.

Khushi stood there she looked at prem and then at payal and she remembered her words 'please don't make him feel like he has no mother or a father...sob...please...sob tell him that I didn't want to leave him and that I love him so much tell him to not to hate me please'. She closed her eye trying to hold but the tears not wanting to break down. She opened them and smiled and sat down nexts to payal with prem in her lap.

Arnav stood there wanted to know answers, and when payal said husband it was like someone just stabbed him in the heart, he felt like his world would fall down if he didn't find out the truth, he wouldn't give up.

Anjail: yeah Khushi when I first meet you I never thought that you would be a mother and married I am shocked you are so young...forget this tell us about your husband how and when you meet him.

Khushi took a deep breath she couldn't lie but she couldn't tell the truth she promised so she should lie but how. She closed her eyes and slowly opened them.

Khushi: well Anjail I am not married

Anjail eye widen and so did Payal's and Arnav's

Anjail was shocked the girl who looked so traditional so not like does other girls was a mother before marriage.

Payal knew there was girls out there who have children without being married but Khushi seem so different.

Arnav was even more shocked he was so relieved that she wasn't married but now he wanted to know what about prem he knew that Khushi wasn't the type of girl who were so typical or was he wrong maybe he was all wrong but her eye told a different story to him.

Anjail: what but Khushi prem I mean you don't seem like the...did something happen...I am sorry for being so into your business.

Khushi: no its ok, prem is... my son but there is always a reason behind stuff and I don't really like to talk about it. With that said she took the glass of water sitting on the table and drank it.

Anjail thought to leave it there as it must been something personal and she doesn't want to talk about it as it may bring back the past.

Arnav: SO PREM IS KHUSHI SON BUT SHE ISNT MARRIED SO THAT MUST MEAN BUT SHE DOESNT SEEM TO BE THE TYPE SO WAIT DID SHE GET RAPED OR SOMETHING...THERE MUST BE SOMETHING I NEED TO FIND OUT ITS LIKE WHEN SHE TALKS ABOUT IT SHE IS IN PAIN...AND IF SHE DID GET RAPED SHE MUST OF GOT PREGNANT AND THE SHE DOESNT SEEM THE TYPE TO KILL INNOCENT BABYS.

Khushi: forget about me...payal you must be Akash wife right

Payal was shocked and so was Anjail.

Arnav: OH CRAP

Precap:

Payal: Khushi how do you know Akash?

Khushi: well oh yeah you know once...

Arnav: nothing bhabi she must of overheard you

Khushi: no I didn't me meet hi...

Anjail: chote what

Khushi: Arnav no chote please stop butting in

Anjail: you know each other

Arnav: IT'S TIME TO GIVE UP.

Thank you did you like it I hope you did

So who got the clues and if you did please tell me you thoughts.

So how do you like the story so far?

Do leave me your thoughts on the update?

Negatives and Positives are welcome

So please do comment and like

Thanks

Aaliya

Chapter 10                                                                       Chapter 12  

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
tasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

wow 1st one 2 comment😊
so arnav's n kushi's secret meeting is gng 2 cm out next week😛
Edited by tasmine - 11 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the next update!!!
thank you for the pm

Edited by VirmanArhi4ever - 11 years ago
rithustars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

loved it!!!!!!!!!
Edited by rithustars - 11 years ago
vibhutil thumbnail
waiting 4 next update
thanx 4 the pm

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omg truth unfolding
awesomeee
thanks for the pm
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i want Khushi to tell Arnav about Prem... plz make him find out the truth about Prem soon... 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Awesome update :)
Loved it loadz <3
Ohhh their secret jetting gonna cum out x 
Hope u tell the secret between prem soon :P
Can't wait 4 da next part 😊
Update soon
Umuahhh
xoxoxoxox
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update still lots of suspense who is Prem's father????  You left it with a cliff hanger hmmm so i have to read the whole beginning to see if i missed somehting.  thanks for pm me of the update read and loved it now the suspense is going to kill me until the next update.