Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_21

i cheeky..this is princess.. ;)
aftr a long time i knw.. bt m stuck wd exms n all..really pissed..n my exms will last till 31st dec..
n m loving hw dis story is heading..its really awesome.. aww khushi is so cute..hw she slpt on his arm.. so cute..so nw dey had already got blessing frms elders..hope the r together soon..
love u pari..take care.. :)

Omg its you princess i cant believe its you i miss you sooo much i havent talked to you inn days where r u and why havent you been omg omg omg thank you sooo much i really love your comment and i never knew u changed your name so i think i deleated your pms just pm me them i really want to read them thank for the comment i and i really love it and thank you i find khushi very cute too and i am happy u liked it thanks

Thank you very much
for the comment 
i am happy you enjoyed it
thanks 

Originally posted by: ITS_LEENA

lovely update, great to see when asr didnt deny the old couple word

cont soon, thanks for pm

thanks 
and i am happy you like that
part i enjoyed that part to when i wrote it
it was the best 
thanks

Originally posted by: Stapleton

awesome update...

thanks 4 d pm

Thank you very much
for the comment 
i am happy you enjoyed it
thanks 

Originally posted by: please6

Love it it was nice awesome

Thank you 
coalfax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ust came across
nice willr ead and post comments.
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

#

aww i love how you guys know what is going to happen now i need to change a bit but i wont loool anyway thanks for the comment it was soo sweet thanks and you never noe!!! and i will soon 

I got that tooπŸ˜‰, poor Aman, it is not his fault that what will happen, in fact I like him at least a couse of him we can have lot of Rabba ve moments πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: HK90

I got that tooπŸ˜‰, poor Aman, it is not his fault that what will happen, in fact I like him at least a couse of him we can have lot of Rabba ve moments πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ 

I have relised that tooo same and you know in my ff there isnt a villain and nor there will be one so jump in the air and smile (well lets see)  yeah so instead of snake we can have the nice Aman 
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm waiting for the update.
Update it soon!!!!!!!
And please i don't put any villian in the story. I'm happy with Aman's work πŸ˜ƒ. 

Hello My Darlings

You know if IPKKND finishes are you guys going to still read my ff because if you are then we will continue this and if not I will still continue this but not in the same way as planned so if you are a true fan please don't make me do that!

Anyway thank you for commenting and liking my work and being there with me thank you so much. Continue loving me!

Aaliya

Chapter 26: Sharing A Room  

They slept like for few minutes as it wasn't that long to their flight would land, Khushi yawned and snuggled into Arnav chest and hid her face in his neck while he woke up with a soft feeling in his heart that the position he was in was perfect and so right.

Arnav looked down but stopped as Khushi head was in his way he touched her hip which did give her a shocking feeling up her spine. She quickly moved her head up and saw Arnav looking down at her with those beautiful deep brown eyes. She smiled and moved back and then stretch, and looked at him with sleepy eyes.

Khushi: hi

Arnav: hey

Khushi: I am sorry for sleeping on you 

Arnav: it's ok Khushi

Khushi smiled and rubbed her eyes and looked back as she felt like someone was looking at her and she saw two cute old couple smiling at her.

Old lady: bless you

Khushi: huh?

Arnav looked at Khushi and saw she was talking to the old couple and got a bit worried as they still think they are a married couple and he didn't denied it.

Old man: may you two be happy forever, and your trip goes well

Khushi: oh thank you

Arnav: err Khushi do you want something to drink

Khushi; ermm yes

Arnav signaled the airhosts to come and give something to drink and Khushi took some water.

Later on it was time for the flight to land and it made Khushi felt a bit weird she was a bit scared.

Khushi: Arnav, don't let go please

Khushi grabbed Arnav arms and clutched onto it hard hurting Arnav a bit but making her feel better made him forget about the pain. She closed her eyes and didn't want to open them.

When the plane had landed people was starting to get off and Arnav was waiting for their turn. He looked at Khushi and she was still in the same position, he smiled and touched her cheek and she whispered "have we landed Arnav" making Arnav smile and touch her arm and saying "Khushi open your eyes we have landed".

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and saw Arnav smiling at her which made her heart melt and seeing those sparkly eyes just made her day.

Khushi: thank you Arnav

Arnav: welcome Khushi

Khushi got up and she wanted to slid pass him because she had enough of sitting down but while doing that she lost her balance and fell onto him making her sit on his lap.

Her eyes were closed and her hands were on his chest and her lips a bit apart and her fragrance made Arnav a bit impatient to run his hands all over her. He looked at her lips they were pink and plump, perfect he thought. He touched her cheek making her open her eyes and stare at him with pure innocence's. He slowly came close to her cheeks and kissed them softly and tenderly. Making her go a bit pink in the cheeks to match her lips.

Arnav made a bit closer to her lips he wanted to taste them, feel them, touch them and make them his. Khushi bit her lip as she saw him coming close to her and her heart had started beat faster making her a bit nervous.

Arnav was a inch close the her lips but stopped as he thought about Khushi and how she might feel about it, what if she didn't want this and what if it made their relationship weird they had to stay a week together as well and he didn't want Khushi to be different around him. He touched her cheeks and moved back and saw her eyes closed tight she was a bit shaky and he knew he made the right choice because he wanted to kiss her but only if she wanted to.

Khushi opened her eyes and saw Arnav looking the other way making her sigh in relive she tried to get up but just ended up falling onto him again making him laugh and her smile and then laugh.

Arnav: hold on

Arnav touched her waist and helped her up when she was up he got up and they both smiled and walked towards the gates and climbed down the stairs and into the airport where they would collect their belongings and Khushi saw the old man that was sitting behind them lifting their suitcase and she didn't want him to sprain his back so she rushed over to him them.

She helped pick up the suitcase and put it on the trolley.

Old lady: thank you

Khushi: welcome it's my job to help out my aunties

Old man: you are very sweet, I hope you and your husband stay forever together and the best marriage life. Oh and god bless you

Khushi smiled: uncle I think you have misunderstood

Old lady: huh?

Arnav turned around and saw Khushi near the old couple and he rushed to her

Arnav: what's wrong Khushi?

Khushi: Arnav

Old man: did you two have a fight

Khushi: no uncle

Arnav: uncle don't listen to her she is a bit silly. Thank you

Old lady: awww bless you two

With that they both walked away

Khushi: I don't know what is happening

Arnav: well Khushi they think we are married

Khushi: what seriously, I think we should everyone thinks we are problem the best good looking couple here. She laughed and walked off the get there luggage making Arnav stand there thinking about what Khushi said "best looking couple"

Khushi came back to Arnav with their bags even they were on a trolley it was hard to push because they were two heavy bags.

Khushi: oi stop thinking about stuff and get you here and help me this is hard to push.

Arnav: oh sorry come

Arnav took the trolley and pushed it out to the arrivals and they saw the sign Raizada and walked up to it and the driver took their luggage and walked them to the car.

Khushi was too tired to talk so she sat in the car with Arnav next's to her, she looked out of the window and looked at the Mounties and people walking, kids playing around, Khushi smiled and started to Miss Prem. She took out her phone but it was dead so she sighed and then looked at Arnav who was busy on his phone.

They rushed to the hotel.

Khushi looked around and smiled because hotels reminded her of her dad as so many hotels.

They walked into the hotel and it was beautiful and Khushi was admiring the chandlers and what not and they walked up the desk and asked for their room keys

Arnav: hello, I booked two rooms under ASR

Lady: ok let me check it

The lady checked the records and she looked at Arnav

Lady: I am sorry but there is only one booking on that name in our room apartment

Khushi: what?

Lady: yes your pa booked one apartment room

Arnav: what the

Khushi: Aman booked one room

Arnav: that idiot Khushi stay here let me talk to him

Arnav called Aman

Aman: yes my brother has you reached there yet

Arnav: you dumb idiot of a brother, you booked one room you do know Khushi is with me

Aman: yeah I knew that

Arnav: so why didn't you book 2 rooms

Aman: oh I thought you will share after all you are girlfriend and boyfriend.

Arnav: what the Aman how many times do I need to forget it now what are we going to do

Aman: book another

Arnav: yeah like that didn't come into my mind idiot, why do you need to use your brain on something stupid like this next's time Aman just do what you say ok

Aman: ok ASR

Arnav: whatever bye

He walked back to Khushi and the lady and he asked for another room

Lady: oh I am very sorry sir but we don't have any rooms left as we are all booked because of the weather I am very sorry

Arnav: what

Khushi: then where will we sleep

Arnav: Khushi just hold on

Lady: I could book you a room as soon as we have one sir

Arnav: ok thank you could I have the key

Lady: yes of course you are on 23th floor room 29c

Arnav: thank you

Arnav pulled Khushi away and into the elevator and she was just looking at him.

Khushi: what the Arnav why you pulling me people might be staring you know

Arnav: Khushi I know you very well and you would have made a scene so I took you away ok anyway we just have to stay in the same room.

Khushi: ok what no, how Arnav

Arnav: don't worry Khushi

They reached to their room and Arnav opened it and Khushi was still confused and worried about where she would get her sleep because she was tired.

Khushi: oh this place is big right

Arnav: yeah Khushi but themes I just one bedroom

Khushi: so we can share

Arnav: what

Khushi: yeah come

Khushi grabbed Arnav's arm and took him to the bedroom and she looked around and she saw a king size bed and some bits a bobs a room will have and then a recliner in the middle.

Khushi: see here we go you sleep here and you there end of stories, well actually Arnav a very important question, she said with her finger pointing you best not snore

Arnav smiling: I don't snore Khushi

Khushi: well like I know that Arnav I was drunk the last time we shared a bed if you don't remember

Arnav remembered the first time he saw her in the restaurant and she feel in his arms he didn't give her much thought then but he didn't know that she would be in his life today.

Arnav: ok I am going to do some work so I am over there

He said pointing outside to the small dinner table.

Khushi: ok I will get freshen up.

Arnav went into the dining area and took his laptop out and started to type down stuff for the work he came here for. And Khushi grabbed her towel, night clothing, tooth brush, and her underwear. And made her way into the bathroom and took a warm shower.

After she had her shower she came out in her night dress with her black leggings and jumper on hair wet and her glasses which she just took out of her bag, she walked out of the room to see what Arnav was doing and he was typing on the laptop busy in his work.

Khushi: Arnav are you hungry?

Arnav looked up and saw a beauty her hair out and wet and the first time seeing her with glasses she looked so cute.

Arnav mouth dropped open making Khushi a bit unsuitable and she looked around and then looked back at Arnav and said "what, Arnav close your mouth before a fly goes in"

Arnav blinked and then closed his mouth and looked at his screen and then back at Khushi and nodded in no.

Khushi: ok I am off to bed.

Khushi walked up to kitchen part and poured some water and took it to the bedroom and laid down on the recliner and took out her phone and called Prem

Precap:

Phone call home

Presentation  Khushi helps Arnav admires

Deal  finalized or not

Thank for reading

Sorry if it was boring and my next's update I will try my best to do so soon, thank you guys for the comments they were all cute and admirable and I am sorry for taking long to update.

Thank you once again my darlings love you so much

And guys the romance is going to start now!!

Aaliya  for Pms just buddy me!

Xoxoxoxoxox

Chapter 25                                                                                                                      Chapter 27

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago