Users

Frequent Posters

CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fleurs

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

Oh so sweet 
i will try to update but i think i shall update the others before i update this one xx
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!
confession..n dt 2 dis way.
totally unxpcted..
Shiv made her n him realiz dt dey lov each other..
his anger n dn d confession was juz ossum..:)
lovd it.:)
thnx..:)
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

Oh so sweet 
i will try to update but i think i shall update the others before i update this one xx

Thank God you decided on your own😲, I thought that I should tell you to update the other storiesπŸ˜ƒ,especially Unfilled Love, that story is really close to my heart❀️😳 so please update it soon.
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: HK90

Thank God you decided on your own😲, I thought that I should tell you to update the other storiesπŸ˜ƒ,especially Unfilled Love, that story is really close to my heart❀️😳 so please update it soon.

Me too,  I love 'Unfilled Love' ... waiting like u 

Cheeky I'm elated to know that  u've planned to update the other 2 FF's also πŸ˜ƒ... I'm waiting
... curiosity is killing me 

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yhhh finally they have confessed.
monasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
JUST LOVE THIS FF...
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is so nice...upsate soon!!!
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Ello my followers... okay I am now proud to say and tell you that I have got a manger for my ff my love addiction and she is Preet aka HK90... so say hello Preet... Anyway I am here with an update and I know I haven't updated in time but at least I am here now. 

Thanks for the amazing comments my Jaan's... thanks for reading my rubbish ff. 

Chapter 33: I Want Jelabi's 

"I will be here again tomorrow... for the cheek up but please make sure he has his medications on time and make sure he doesn't work and stress himself it isn't good for his health and his situation... his next's appointment is on Thursday please do bring him... and if there is any other family member please do tell them about his..." before he couldn't continue someone had interrupted him.

"No its fine... I am fine, don't worry her she doesn't need to know at the moment she will worry too much... promise me" he said while lying down on the bed looking very weak... sick... he had a drip on him. 

The person nexts to him ad replied back... "How can I not tell her... she has the right to know, if she finds out later and she knows we knew before she will be very upset you know how sensitive she is, how she gets worried...?"

"That's why I am saying this... 'cough cough'... she will leave her work and come back quick she will be stressed and I don't want that please... just not now when I am ready to tell her... please"

"Fine but... but if this gets worst I am sorry but I have to break your promise and tell her everything and the truth..." 
"Thank you... thank you so much... I want to tell her in my own time... please 'cough cough'"

"Will you two please stop..." the man turned to the person on the bed and said "you need to rest or you will get even sicker... no work!!... Like I said I will be back tomorrow to check up on you..." the man looked at the person standing and nodded his head... "Can I have a work with you outside please?" 

The person standing nodded and they made their way towards outside... they closed the door behind.

"Look I think you should tell her... I don't think he will get better, it's been months now you haven't told her about it... before it gets too late it's better to tell her... please".

"please don't say that... he will get better, he has to... if something happens to him what will happen to her... she will die without him she... she is very weak already she needs him in her life... please do something doctor please"

Doctor: we are trying our best and we are not going to give up... never but I think it's time to tell her the truth, at least when she gets back... please..."

The person standing nodded and walked the doctor to the door and then returned back to the room. 

-----
Wind blew smoothly through the open window of one of the top floors of the hotel... which made the two people laying down on the bed cuddled up together sleeping move into the hug... she diged her face more into his hard but perfect chest... and he pulled her move closers and along with and blanket cover... she moaned and smiled in her sleep... it was one of the best sleep she had in time and so was it his. 

Her eyes opened slightly and smiled at the beautiful sleepy face she saw... she kissed his forehead and then blushed in their position... she smiled then whispered "good morning sleepy Mr Raizada" 

He opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of eyes and beautiful face... he stroked her hair and pecked her lips and then rested his head on her chest... putting his ear near to her heart hearing her heart beats...

Arnav: morning Mrs Raizada 
Khushi: I am not Mrs Raizada? 
Arnav: you will be...
Khushi: will I?
Arnav: yep... you are mine, and I will make you mine! 

Khushi blushed and pushed him off her, as she moved to get off the bed to get ready to have a shower... she looked over to the calendar that was hanging on the wall and in a second her mouth turned into a big O... she turned around and hit Arnav... "ARNAV WE HAVE TO GO BACK HOME TODAY... WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" 

Arnav shot up and looked at the time and then back at Khushi... he hit his head with his palm and rushed out of bed. 

Arnav: Khushi I pack the bags and you get ready.
Khushi: no Arnav I pack the bags you go and get ready now go before we miss our flight... we have 2 hours its 7 am...
Arnav: okay

With that he made his way to the bathroom and Khushi to the cupboards and grabbed the bags and the clothing that was stuffed in there... she packed all his clothing and his other things... she put his passport, wallet, phone, watch, plane tickets on the bed and checked throughout the whole apartment to check if they had anything lying around... once she checked she packed her bags and put out clothing for both... she then put the daily things in her hand bag. She was done in half an hour and Arnav came out all dressed but wet hair. She smiled at his scruffy hair.

Khushi: I love it when your hairs like that
Arnav: natural... Khushi get ready... stop admiring me.

Khushi blushed and looked down; she then grabbed her clothing and towel and went into the shower to quickly have a shower... Arnav put his wallet in his back jean pocket along with his phone in his blazer pocket... he was wearing blue jeans and a white top with a black blazer. He brushed his hair and check his bags and hers... he smiled as she had done everything for him... wondered how he would live without her for the days until he will tell the family that he wants to marry Khushi and make her his forever.  

Once she came out they both made their way down to the lobby and signed out, thanked them but also left them confused they were about to speak but Arnav and Khushi had left the hotel and drove off to the airport in the booked car.

Hotel lady: that's confusing... Mr Raizada is booked in his room for another week... let me ring the person who told us about the long stay. 

She checked her phone books and found the number and called.

Hotel lady: hello this is hotel x... I called you to ask about the rebooked hotel room Mr Raizada was staying at... Mr. Raizada seems to check out of the hotel with all his belongings when he has booked the apartment for another week.
Anjali: oh yes... I had booked that extra week... yes my brother will be back for sure as we have made his stay longer.
Hotel lady: oh okay I just needed to double check
Anjali: no problem
Hotel lady: newlyweds?
Anjali: you can say something like that
Hotel lady: okay... have a wonderfully day
Anjali: so do you... bye 
Hotel lady: bye  

Arnav and Khushi reached the airport and went to the check in area and once it was their turn.

Arnav: here are our tickets... for Delhi 
The airport man took the tickets and checked his computer and asked "your name?"

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada... might be put down as ASR 
The man nodded and typed things down onto the computer... "Ohh yes ASR... But you had cancelled the ticket and moved it for another week from today sir..."
Arnav: what?
"Someone had made a call from your office and made changes in your dates... they have changed your flight to next's week sir... is there a problem?"

Arnav: oh... no, can I please know who had made the changes?
"Yes sir... the person is named Alok Mehra..."
Arnav: thank you

Arnav walked away and stood next's to Khushi who was standing there confused "JIJU!!!" 
Khushi was so confused but the irritation on Arnav's face made her laugh.

Arnav: di what is this? Another week, seriously... di I have work over there... and Khushi she has... DI KHUSHI HAS HER FAMILY TOO... LIKE PREM she has him... you should had thought about him too... you know how Sarah misses you so much after a day when she stays with us how do you think prem is doing without his mum for a week and now he has to wait for another week... Di!!
Anjali: Chote I didn't really think about that... I just wanted you two to have time together... I am sorry Khushi!
Khushi: Di don't worry about...it
Akash: it's not di's fault it was Aman's idea
Aman: what no don't blame the problem on me... no Arnav? 
Arnav: who changed the tickets? Oh yes my lovely brother in law 
Alok: I did it because my wife told me to... okay stop fighting I am sure Khushis family could look after prem for another week... right Khushi and at least you love birds have more time together
Arnav: how many times do I need to tell you that... Arnav paused and looked at Khushi who was blushing... WAIT WE ARE TOGETHER? BUT THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT... look guys
Anjali: so you are finally admitting that you and Khushi are together and want to get married... great I will start planning weddings.
Arnav: DI!!!
Khushi: di... 
Anjali: yes would be Bhabi...
Alok: Bhabi look after our Chote please... and...
Akash: like auntie said don't CROSS THE LIMITS you can do that after you get married
Aman: we know how much you guys are holding on

The 4 A's burst out laughing while Khushi looked down and blushed and Arnav looked angry and embarrassed, Arnav looked at Khushi who was blushing and smiled but then returned to earth hearing his families loud laughter. 

Arnav: guys!!! 
Aman: look Arnav... once I saw Khushi I knew she was the one for you... like you never shout at her... and I bet when you see her you hear violins 
Arnav: no... How can I hear violins Aman... looks if I say me and Khushi are together will you leave us alone?
Anjali: how dare you Chote!!! You... you want us to leave you alone!!!
Alok: NEVER!!!!!

They all laughed "see you soon Chote and Bhabi... have fun... not too but fun" 
Arnav: just no... Bye 

Arnav hanged up and smiled at Khushi "promise me... you will accept my family"
Khushi laughed and hugged Arnav from the side and said "already have... they are sweet but just very crazy!! LIKE ME!! I love them because they are the reason you are who you are today Arnav... and if you don't mind can I call you Chote?
Arnav: what? No Khushi you can't, you can't call me Chote! 
Khushi: fine laad governor 
Arnav: okay. 

They got into their car and drove back to the hotel.

Arnav talked to the hotel lady and asked about the room again but she was just giggling silently the whole way and gave him the key and Arnav thanked her and they went back to their suit. Khushi got in and put her bag down... she then turned to Arnav and said "I will just call Prem"

Arnav touched Khushis hand and said "I am sorry Khushi... I know how much you miss prem and because of my crazy family you have to wait for another week but if we can go back early I would book the tickets fast... but there's no open space".
Khushi smiled and kissed his cheek "it's okay Arnav... I be right back"

Khushi went to the room and phone up prem. 

Khushi: hello darling, how are you?
Prem: mama you, where are you when you coming home... I miss you so much 
Khushi: baby promise me you won't cry
Prem: what happened mama I promise I will never cry 
Khushi: I have to stay back for another week... I am sorry... but I promise I will come back soon I miss you so much baby! 
Prem: mama!!! I miss you so much... I really want you mama... why!! I am not crying mama
Khushi: I know you are not... your mama's good boy you won't cry... anyway forget about this! What you doing? How's your nana and naina Nani?
Prem: nana? Mama nana is fine he is sleeping and naina Nani is making me food... I was eating your favourite
Khushi: oh wow prem... You don't understand how much I want some.
Prem: I will save you some mama
Khushi: will you... oh thank you my baby
Prem: but I want your ones
Khushi: yumm... crispy, sweet tasty yummy jelabi's... oh prem you are making me so hungry
Prem: and some gol gappes 
Khushi laughed: that so like my baby... you Ma will be so proud of you
Prem: really
Khushi: yeah prem she would... 

Background'PREM COME ON ITS MADE!

Khushi smiled: prem you go have your food... my jelabi's 
Prem: bye mama love you so much
Khushi: I love you more

Khushi hanged up and put her phone down... she smiled and when she looked up she saw Arnav at the door looking at her.

Khushi: hi 
Arnav: how's prem?
Khushi: he is fine... he promised me he won't cry and he didn't 
Arnav came to her and sat down next's to her and held her hands "Khushi you sister must be so proud of you"

Khushi: I hope she is... I try my best to keep him just like her... 
Arnav: you are doing a wonderful job Khushi
Khushi smiled but she went into her deep thoughts again... and her whole past flashed before her eyes... the pain, the cries... she remembered when it all started the day of her cousin wedding...

Flashback 

The house was decorated with lights and flowers it was a beautiful sitting... people laughing and cheering, talking the house was filled with people... guest, brides family and grooms family... the servants... Khushi and Kalpana were running around trying to hide the shoes of the groom with the little kids... they were laughing and pounding for breath. 

Khushi: Jiji... where are we going to hide them?
Kalpana: Khushi under the fruit basket 

They quickly put the shoes under the fruit basket and cover it carefully... 

They gave each other a high five and was about to walk away happily when someone behind said "silly... silly girls... wrong place to hide these shoes... but what to do... when the groom has a friend like me what to do?"

Kalpana and Khushi turned around and there he was standing with his little friends the shoes in one of the kid's hands smiling... more like laughing. 

Khushi: give them back 
Dev: and why would I do that?
Kalpana: because we are the girl side... you shouldn't mess with us 
Dev: kids go and put the shoes back I will handle these two.

The kids run away making him step closer towards Kalpana and Khushi... Kalpana hid Khushi behind her... "You stay back... no need to come near us... move you won"

Dev: but I see a beautiful girl in front of me 
Khushi gasped
Kalpana: listen don't try flirting with me okay
Dev: who said I was talking about... you I am talking about your sister
Khushi grabbed Kalpana tighter 
Kalpana: gosh guys like you need to control
Dev: I am joking... 
Kalpana: should be 

Kalpana turned around and held Khushis hand and walked away but stopped as dev said "Kalpana... don't forget to call me"
Kalpana: in your dreams
Dev: still I will be waiting 

---

After some time Khushi was with the bride and Kalpana was looking after some guest when dev came to her and started helping her "dev... you are the guest what are you doing? You don't want your hands to be dirty??" 

Dev: ha ha... no I like helping people 
Kalpana: not needed 

While them two were fighting there was a little girl who was eating but then she started to cough... dev looked up and rushed over to the little girl with the glass of water he was worried... he made the girl drink some and he rubbed her back... once she was calm he started talking to her about Barbie dolls and how beautiful the bride was looking... while he was talking to the little girl Kalpana admired for far... she smiled as he made the little girl laugh... and how he was worried for her...  since that second she decided maybe he was very different from what she thought he was like. 

End of flashback 

Khushi had tears in her eyes... she clutched onto Arnav's hand... Arnav felt the pain... he couldn't see those tears in her beautiful innocent eyes... he cupped her face and said "Khushi I hate these tears... you and Kalpana went through a lot... because of that man but Khushi don't worry he is gone and he can't bring any harm to you and our prem... we will keep him happy and always... a smile on his face... nothing will harm him Khushi! Not when we are here... if you are his mama I can be his dad... Khushi you have to be strong... and thinking about the past and then crying isn't going to help anyone..."

He went close to her face and kissed away the tears one by one... Khushis eyes closed as soon as she felt his soft warm lips on her skin. Trails of kisses went down her face making her smile and giggle as it tingled her... she pushed him back but he pushed her down on the bed making her face go a bit straight... but then she burst out laughing as Arnav started to tingle her... she pushed up and quickly just hugged him tight... "Arnav I love you... for everything... making me smile and wanting to be there for me and call yourself Prems Dad, thank you Arnav... please never leave me, if you carry on I will be addicted to your love, I won't be able to live without you". 

Arnav: I love you too Khushi. 

They broke the hug... "I want jelabi's"

Thank you for reading this boring update... I want to move things to my other twist because then there's a big surprise for you guys... anyway thanks for reading and I hope you liked it... no Precap today sorry but I might think on updating fast this time again... thanks again for the comments and likes don't forget to do so again.

Aaliya  

Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res hope your res is for the comment πŸ˜† 
want to be first

--edited--
I'm too much emotional 😭 right now to write the comment will read it once again and type one of my long comment πŸ˜‰ 

---Re-edited---
Okay now I'm in my sense and can think properly πŸ˜ƒ 
I think that the person who is ill is none other than Khushi's Bauji, they were talking about to tell to someone(a girl) about his health, why I feel that he is suffering from something reallt serious, something really dengerous, hope he will not die. 
Who was the second person in the room, how he is related to Bauji and Khushi. A lot of confusion πŸ˜• 
Oh God their wake up scene was too much lovely, superb, mind blowing I was in awew when he said "morning Mrs. Raizada" how romentic. 
I really liked the scene when Arnav and Khushi have left the hotel in a hurry to get to the airport, and after reaching there they found out that the 4 A had been already done the damage πŸ˜†
The convo between Arshi and the four A it was superb, really hilarious 
Akash: it's not di's fault it was Aman's idea
Aman: what no don't blame the problem on me... no Arnav? 
Arnav: who changed the tickets? Oh yes my lovely brother in law 
Alok: I did it because my wife told me to... okay stop fighting I am sure Khushis family could look after prem for another week...
right Khushi and at least you love birds have more time together
Like the way everyone was  trying to blame the other one. ha ha we are afraid of the great ASR πŸ˜† even Alok blamed his wife, what a man, Saale se itna daar πŸ˜†

Anjali: so you are finally admitting that you and Khushi are together and want to get married... great I will start planning weddings.
Arnav: DI!!!
Khushi: di... 
Anjali: yes would be Bhabi...
Alok: Bhabi look after our Chote please... and...I'm wondering what he wanted to add, oh  maybe what Aakash said, Alok, you gutter mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ concentrate on your wife, it will be batterπŸ˜‰

Akash: like auntie said don't CROSS THE LIMITS you can do that after you get married πŸ€£  don't worry Aakash mammy they are not going to cross their limits we will try to hold on their desiresπŸ˜†

Aman: we know how much you guys are holding on; Aman dear how you know that πŸ˜² kya in this matter mein tu nhe PHD ki thi kya🀣 πŸ€£, or your are talking from personal experiance, I think I should ask to Arnav to check on you, daal me kuch kala hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

What a crazy family, but they are superb and really funny who doesn't want a family like this, I love treir teasing sections πŸ˜†πŸ€—

I don't have to say that I love your Prem a lot, and believe me I really love him a lot, in fact I was crying like hell when he was saying that he was not crying πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ what a baby, I can feel that he is missing his mama like hell but for he is being strong, what a baby, just love him too too much πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Loved Khushi's flashback, it was cute and emotional, poor Kalpana, why I feel that Dev after all was not a bad person, kuch to hai is story mein that we are not able to focus/saw it πŸ˜• or it just my mind who is fused and is not able to work properly πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

OMG πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Arnav said that he will be Prem's daddy, wow what a sweet thought β€οΈ Arnav really loves Khushi. 

Preet to Prem "baby mission complete now you have a daddy, that you will now very very soon, just be a little patient πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š what say if we let romance your Mama with your Daddy a little more πŸ˜³ and after that she will be al your, I correct myself, they will be all your πŸ˜³

LOVED THIS PART TOO TOO MUCH AS ALWAYS OUTSTANDING UPDATE DEAR CONTINUE SOON  

P.S. wow, I am the menager, it sound something really serious, that means I'm a important person now πŸ˜† 

P.P.S. OMG I'M FIST, i'm dancing like crazy 
          okay stop with my crainess😳

P. P.P.S. you know that today I found out that you also have a Mehra in your story πŸ˜², the little different is that I have almost 5 πŸ˜† and why I said almost you will know itπŸ˜‰

Edited by HK90 - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it