*'Tu Jaane Na!!!'* ViCha FF updtd pg.44 prt 16 on 26th September

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

(PS:- Thanks Nira for arranging the banner for my FF)

Hello,

My fellow EBI'ians πŸ€—

How are you all?

Today Is Shri Krishna Janmasthi and on this auspicious day I am going to gift you a new FF on ViCha. I know I am new here and most of you don't know much about me. I am Vartika and became a die hard ViCha aka MriAra fan three months ago . One of my good friend Shaina suggested me to watch the show when it got telecasted in 2013 but because of some time issue I couldn't manage to watch it properly as I just watched it's a few episodes and instantly developed a liking for the show. Once again the show started and I couldn't manage to watch it's a few initial episodes but later started watching it regularly and soon become crazy for them. At that moment I told Shaina about the idea of a ViCha FF and she loved it and suggested me to start it when I feel but before the Forum closed. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Finally after two months I am finally today starting it here and I am sure you all would love it. 😳 😳 😳

But first of all I would wish you

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail

You guys really need it?  I don't think so..

Obviously

As

Viraf Phiroz Patel

As

Chhavi Pandey

Disclaimer

All the characters in this FF are not fictious. The resemblance to incidents and people are half real and rest of this FF is imaginary. It's my dream which I want to be true and I know each and every ViCha fan would want it to be true.

So no more bak bak from my side let's proceed to first part of my FF. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Part One

In Next post

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

Part Ten

Part Eleven

Part Twelve

Part Thirteen

Part Fourteen

Part Fifteen

Vartika07 thumbnail
Part One

6Th April 2015:-

"Love is mysterious" and yes it is. I had given my interview to Nadiia one of her friend. I always feel energetic and happy if I am around her or someone related to her. The thought of her being around me in any way makes fills me with some different kind of energy and happiness. You can never really understand what the love is really. It's care, affection, compassion, fondness, need a habit of being together and many more things. I can only imagine one face which makes me smile whenever I remember those beautiful days and moments I spend with her. If it is love than yeah it is, I am happy I am in love with her knowing very well that she is not in love with me.

Somewhere one of the gal was called.

"Hiii Chhavi."

"Hiii Nadiia, wats up?"

"Nothing much, did u see that article I posted?"

"Which one?" she asked.

"Are wahi jis me maine Viraf ka interview lia hai."

Her response on mention of Viraf's name was such as if she was not interested to listen about him, "Nadiaa you know mera shooting schedule kaafi tight hai to mujhe time hi nahi milta ki mai free ho sakoon."

"I know Chhavi but I have a suggestion pls do read that article."

Now she was interested to know what's in to that article, "Aisa kya hai us me?"

"He has found love." She replied.

"What??????", she was shocked to know that, "Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?"

Nadiia smiled to see her response it was as she expected and more that she wanted it, "Kyoun? Aisa kyoun nahi sakta hai? Can't he find love for him?"

"No...he can't," it came from her mouth unexpectedly. Soon she understood she did a blunder and managing it she said, "I mean..it's good if he found someone ab koi kab tak akela reh sakta hai?"

"Ya exactly I said it to him as well. Well I am happy for you and you should be as well as he is your good friend na?" she said purposely.

"Hmmm," she could not reply all she think was about Viraf and his love, "Vaise hai kaun vo?"

"Tum kyoun nahi us se pooch leti after all he is your friend as well na?" she teased.

Chhavi defended herself, "Haan haan pooch loongi."

"Ok than bye will talk to you later, take care."

She left Chhavi thinking that which girl can that be who is in his life now. "Viraf ki life me kaun si ladki aa sakti hai aise? Usne to kabhi aisa kuch bataya nahi?" she was confused. "But Chhavi ye bata jab tu khud hi contact me nahi rehti us k to us se kaise expect kar sakte hoon ki vo mujhe sab batayega." Being Sunday she was free a bit so she took her mobile and tried to search for that interview. It was not a a long interview it was just a short one with a few points. After reading the whole interview she was confused again, "Is me to kahin aisa nahi likha hai ki he had someone in his life. Ye baat Nadia ko kaise pata chali? Us ko kaise laga aisa ho sakta hai?" she dialed Nadia's number. "Hello."

"Hey Chhavi kya baat hai u called me very soon."

"Accha tell me did Viraf say anything to you about his love interest?" she directly asked her the point which was making me confused.

"Oho...direct question to the reporter itself." She teased.

"Nadia...", she said irritatingly, "Tell me whatever I asked."

"I told you na ask him directly."

"I have read the whole article but he never mentioned about his love interest. He just said love is mysterious." She told what she read.

"Sweetheart, it's just a few main points which were given in the interview but apart from that we had a long chat as you know he loves to talk...". Chhavi nodded her head. "He talked me about various things, even he talked about you when I asked him about you." Her interest suddenly increased listening her name in convo and her heart beats become faster. "Chhavi are you listening?" Nadia asked finding her silent unusual.

"Yeah I am listening." She said thinking in her mind. come on Chhavi aisa bhi kya bata rahi hai Nadia jo tu itne nervous ho rahi hai? Just chill and listen what she says.'

"Ok I thought pata nahi kahan chali gayi? You remember the question I asked what is love?"

"Ya."

"He said love is Chh... and he stopped abruptly as he said something wrong." Chhavi was shocked now. "Fir vo tumhare baare me baatein karne laga. He asked about you as where are you, how are you. Are you happy doing Bandhan or being with Pracheen?"

"Pracheen? Being with Pracheen?" she was shocked, "Ye kya baat hai? Sab ko lagta hai ki mai us looser k saath hoon? Jab ki I was never with him." She was shocked and hurt as well.

Nadia smiled, "Tum ko bura kya lag raha hai Chhavi ye ki he misunderstood you or he didn't try to ask you about your relationship before believing a rumor." Chhavi didn't know what to answer and she kept silent. "Bolo." She asked again.

"Mujhe kyoun bura lagega kuch bhi and I don't care what anyone think about me. These things are very small when you are popular you have to pay a price."

"I know," Nadia said with smile on her face, "I told him about you and at the end he said love is mysterious. Nobody knows what the love is and how the love is but everyone wants it. Sometimes we get it but never respect and worth of it. Kuch logon ko pyaar nasib nahi hota aur jin ko hota hai kabhi kabhi vo us ki keemat nahi samajh pate. Jab pyaar hum se door chala jata hai tab hum us ki keemat samajhte hain."

Chhavi again fell silent, she herself doesn't understood why tears filled her eyes, but she couldn't make Nadia realize about it. "Hey I am getting a call from Vinny will talk to you later."

"Are Chhavi kya hua?" but she was not on another line to answer.

A few days later:-

A bright day once again brought a new day in our life and I was still snuggling in to my bed not in mood to get up early. I was sleeping for extremely long hours and when I woke up it was almost 9.

"Giraffe come on get up it's very bad to sleep for such long hours." I found her saying this in to my ears and I woke up with sudden jerk. Was she around? Was she here or I was just dreaming about her? No , it can't be true...he must would have been dreaming about her. But why after so long? A long time has been passed since the show has been over so why now? Do I still miss her? He was thinking and asking from himself. No, I should not...and if yes than I should not.

"Dude, tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? Nothing is going to happen like this again. Show is over and so as our relationship. Ab kuch nahi ho sakta tera and u know that so well that she is dating someone else." He got up and checked his mobile where he got some posts on his social networking websites. He searched for some useful tweets but found none. One post caught his attention where some of his die hard female fan posted want to see you and Chhavi together again soon. He smiled looking at that tweet.

"Ye fans bhi na mere dil k jaise hain, they still hope that we would be together any day. But in ki bhi kya galti hai? They love us together but I wish Chubby tum bhi kabhi ye baat samajh pati." He closed his eyes remembering those beautiful moments they shared again. Searching some old pictures in his mobile his eyes caught the one pic especially which was taken by him as selfie when they were shooting for consummation scene for Ek Boond Ishq. "Tum jahan raho aise hi khush raho and keep on smiling like this Chubby because you don't know your smile make my day."  He thought and left for his daily routine.

Here:-

She was taking her beauty sleep and was busy enjoying a beautiful dream when her sleep got disturbed by ring tone of her mobile. After constant rings of at least three minutes she picked it up, "Hello...kaun hai?" she said with heavy eyes still have a lot of slumber in her eyes.

"Hey it's me Vinny. Didn't u see the caller's name?" she asked.

"Vinny I was sleeping yaar, itne tej neend aayi thi mujhe so couldn't check the caller's name. You know u even broke my lovely dream." She complained.

"U still sleeping? Shoot pe nahi jaana hai kya?" she asked.

"Jaana hai na yaar, but u know now it's time for wrap up of show so there is not much work left for it so I sleep for late now a days. You know itne tight schedule me it was tough to get good sleep now and now I have much time to sleep."

"Ya I agree, even we don't meet for so long na. I am happy that now u will be free for some time and we can do masti. Vaise how much days are left for shoot."

"I think so too...not much about ten days."

"Fine than ...hey u was saying that I broke ur dream?? Which dream how was it and who was with you in your dream?" she further asked.

Chhavi got confused about this question, "Dream...kaisa sapna dekha maine?" she paused reminding about the dream she just saw a few minutes ago. She was surprised at her dream. She murmrdered, I saw... him... he was in my dream...vo...itne dino baad...par kyoun aur kaise?" she was thinking so couldn't answer.

"Chhavi...Chhavi...kahan kho gayi yaar? Back to earth Chhavi..." Vinny called her.

"Na...nah...kuch nahi, u tell why u called?"

"Ya I forget about the real matter why I called u.U don't know about the news of ABP News channel's SBS?"

"Which news?"

"My source in channel informed me that they are going to show your break up from Pracheen today."

"What????"

"Yes, I came to know about it right now so I told u about it. You didn't tell me about your relationship with him. At least you should have told me that both of you are dating." She said complaining now.

Chhavi got irritated, "Are yaar there is nothing between us to what should I tell you? You know I just met him through you and we used to talk and roam but I never had any kind of relationship with him. He always took me more than a friend but I always found a friend in him nothing much."

"Oh," Vinny said, "It means you are still single and ready to mingle." She teased

"Of course Vinny. Aisa hota to tujhe batati nahi kya? Waise bhi u know Pracheen as well after all he is your friend as well."

"Ya vo to hai that's what I was thinking you would have told me if both of you would have been in a relationship." Chhavi smiled and Vinny continued, "So can you give a chance to the most handsome dude opposite you?"

"Which one?" Chhavi asked in confusion.

"Oho off course him...aree than make that rumor the truth." She teased.

Chhavi said, "Shut up Vinny. It's nothing like that you know and I have no time for such stupid things."

Tu kuch bhi bol mujhe pata ho jayega."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai meri maa. Aur ab to bilkul nahi hoga when he has spread rumors about me."

"Us ne shayad isiliye kaha ho kyoun ki vo kuch feel karta hai tere liye."

"Whatever, I don't care. I just don't want to talk about him."

Vinny understood this was not right time to ask about him, so changing the topic "To chal bata aaj kya sapna dekha tune?"Chhavi fell silent. Vinny continued, "Bol bhi de."

"Leave it yaar. Let me sleep."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Yess...yesss. dekha?" Chhavi spoke. Chhavi quickly hung her phone saying her bye. Chhavi was busy thinking about it as the dream didn't let her sleep that easily. "Why did I see him in my dreams today? Ab to hum saath bhi nahi hain? He is involved with that...Saba...huhh...and why should I care vo kisi k bhi saath bhi involve ho mujhe kya?" she tried to keep her thoughts aside checking her phone she saw a msg on her account on a social network site where some of her fan posted want to see you and Chhavi together again soon.

She read that msg many times and closed her eyes in frustration, "What's wrong with me? Aaj subah hi meri us k thoughts and us k dreams se hue hai." Putting her phone aside she got up and started doing her routine as she has to reach on shoot on time.

Later that day Viraf came to one of her friend's home as he called him for talking about some new project. He was at his home discussing about the new venture and later he went to Loreal office as he was talked about the event hosting which was conducted by them and Film Stars Kartina Kaif and Sonal Kapoor were to make ready a few girls. Viraf was excited and happy to host such event. He was in L'Oreal Office and busy in his phone as the meeting has to start in fifteen minutes when particular news caught his attention. It was a hot news segment of SBS aka Saas Bahu aur Saazish on ABP news where they showed that Chhavi Pandey and Pracheen Chauhan had a break up. There was no confirmation on Chhavi's side as she has just said that she doesn't have time for such affairs and it's just a rumor where as on Pracheen's side there was a statement in which he said she being busy in her shooting schedule in Umargaon they are unable to give time to each other which ended their relationship.

His eyes got glued to the screen until the news was shown. He saw a few of her pictures there which took all his attention. Pracheen's statement confused him because as far as he know there was just friendship between them through their common friend Vinny as Chhavi told her. But the incident on her past birthday stroke in his mind. "To finally tum dono saath hi the I knew that and I hate it as well." Just a thought about it and his heart became restless. The incident of her birthday...

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am soo happy and excited to finally see you write this ViCha story!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The siggy is fantastic and thank you soo much Nira for arranging it!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Viraf loves Chhavi so much but he feels that she does not love him!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Chhavi's shocked expression was classic when Nadiia said that Viraf has a girl in his life!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nadiia is very smart and a perfect reporter!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I love the way she constantly tries to instigate Chhavi's real feelings and get her to say the truth!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It seems like Chhavi felt Viraf's pain for a moment when Nadiia tells her about his views on love!!!!  

Viraf loves her soo much and it was soo cute when he looks at their selfie from the consummation scene shoot!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Vinny is a bit dumb and doesn't seem to know her friend at all!!!!πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Even I want to know what exactly Chhavi saw in her dream!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I don't believe that Vinny!!!!   She is actually suggesting to Chhavi to be with Pracheen!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Both Viraf and Chhavi love each other but they are away from each other because of their misunderstanding!!!!   

Viraf was soo jealous to hear about Pracheen and Chhavi being together!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It pained my heart to see him like this but I also felt the intensity of his love!!!!πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

It was fantastic the way you wrote this by combining real events in your narrative!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ViCha is our dream and I hope it will happen soon!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

This part is awesome!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SORRY πŸ˜” Mahak itni dair se unres kerne keliye

I am very HAPPAY to see another Vicha FFπŸ‘πŸΌ
Real incidents pe base hai to aur muzza aya first chapter read kerke

Siggie bohot piyari nice work NiraπŸ‘πŸ‘

Viraf ka piyar Chhavi keliye kiya achi feelings hain😳😳😳

Chhavi ke expression kuch jealousy hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Nadia is very much curious to know about chhavi's feelings towards Viraf
inreal humbhi to yahi janna chahte ahin πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Viraf kitna jealous hai dil hi dil mein chhavi aur pracheen ki dosti ko leker
acha hai na piyar ka izhar aesi hi to hoga

Vicha hum sab ka dream hai Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Awsome, splendid,phenomenal and very endearing FF Mahak
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Bohot Captivating hai

Waiting for next chapter.

Edited by SamreenJ - 8 years ago
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super happy and excited to see another ViCha FF.
The most interesting and engrossing thing is they both loves each other but can't come closer because of their misunderstanding.
I loved Chhavi's startled and shocked expression when Nadia told her that there is some girl in his life.
And then Viraf's saddened jealousy.
Nadia is a positive character which I loved, the way she constantly tried to instigate her real feelings was beautifully written.
This is the first time I am reading something written by you and I have become your fan.
ViCha is our dream, and hopefully it will happen soon... *Finger crossed*
Do update soon!!
Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 8 years ago
Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi !!! Mahak πŸ˜Š
I am Khadeja.
First of all 'Happy Janmashtami' πŸ˜›

Happy to see another ViCha FF and that also on real incidents related !!!
Great start πŸ‘
First part is superb...
I wish that could be true 
Waiting for next update  πŸ˜ƒ

PS: i love the Title, perfect name.
Edited by sohag - 8 years ago
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally I am here as well actually tu jahan rahegi u know mai vahan aaongi hi πŸ˜› but I'm here just not for you actually I have watched this show when it got telecasted first time and now it's re run as well. 😊
This is the first time when you are writing a real life FF whose events are related to reality.πŸ˜ƒ Lovely part one and I can see their off screen chemistry in their talks no matter if they meet or not.πŸ˜‰ I want they to be together soon. Nadiia is instigating Chhavi's real feelings πŸ˜‰ and Viraf's reactions made me speechless as he was too jealous to know about Chhavi and Pracheen being together.πŸ˜† Update fast and do pm.

kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what a beautiful start 
I love lord krishrna & now I m loving ur ff too.
Kash Aisa ho

Update soon