Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kumari27

Thanks for update !!!!!

Ek vichha pe kitne fasane hue BT vichha ka kuchh ata pata nai.
Sach me. we can just dream and write about it.

Now come to ur update. It was fab as usualπŸ‘
thank u darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So chhavi party me entry  maari or viraf ke dill me ek hi gana baj raha hoga ... Tune mari entry yaar dill me baji ghanti yaar...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chhavi ka yeh kehna ki she is not chubby & viraf ka reply was  like damn yeh silsila na khtam ho.⭐️
Endless forever

Freedy & vahbiz ka tease karna was hilarious.I was smiling all the way.πŸ˜›
They are cute and lovely friend 😊 😊 😊

Chhavi feel embarrassed on gift session .ab yeh toh madam apko demand karne se pehle sochna tha.πŸ˜‰
Ha but she didn't know he will say that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Freedy is indeed a good Frnd.how sweet he forced viraf to take her alone & give her gift.πŸ‘
Yes he knew they need sometime alone 😳 😳 😳

Viraf is in love yeh baat sabko pata hai sivaye chhavi madam ke.
Pata nahi kab akal aayegi us ko. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Finally viraf ne gift de hi diya. Yeh viraf koi mauka nai chhod raha khud ke pyaar ke izhaar ka.😳
Sach me it just slips from his lips πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Wow situation when Viraf lost in her eyes & in her dream πŸ˜³
Dreamland me to hoga hi whenever he sees Chhavi us ka haal yahi hota hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam
Pyaar hoga hai deewana sanam
Ab yahan se kahan jaye him
Teri bahon me mar jaye hum...
One of my favorite song of SRK

Daimond pendent is actually not a precious gift for loved one.😊
Obviously, but no body gifted me it till date πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chhavi baar baar yeh kah rahi that pendent is precious BT jab yahan viraf ne apna dill de diya toh diamond kya hai.πŸ˜‰
Sach me par abhi us ko kya pata jab samjehgi tab apne aap samajh aa jayega ki why he gifted her that precious diamond.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Yaar yeh kiss scene dream me hi pura kar deti knock ki kya zaroorat cake.😳

Zaroorat cake means? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Itne jaldi kaise ho jayega ye abhi it will take time. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Now cake cutting session was nice too good.πŸ‘
thanks πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I liked how both lost in each other while playing with cake
Start of something new with different aspect

Overall it was romantic update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u dear 😊 😊 😊

a big thanks for such lovely comment πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvi16

Hey di just superb update. πŸ‘
thank u Poorvi
πŸ€—

Just loved the whole neck less scenes and all Vicha's cute scenes no matter whether they fight or he flirts it's lovely. 😳
yup I agree

I think now Chhavi also feels something. πŸ˜‰
Haan u will come to know about it very soon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Continue soon di

thank u dear πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

A BIG Thank you that u put so much effort to write down the update all over again.
πŸ‘
It was my duty to complete until the end if I started it.
😊 😊 😊

Superb updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Wow viraf is very flirtatious
And born to romance. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Yes he is and all of us know about it na? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Freddy is a darlingπŸ€—
A true friend

Chhavi knows and remembered everything related to Viraf❀️
Itna asaan hai us ko bhulana? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

CHORI CHALO HAI BUDI😲
Naya naam Miss irritating Panday
Like that⭐️
She always get some names by Viraf na?
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Wah gift ke topic pe kaise aik dosre ko defend ker rahe hainπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Us k baad bhi Chhavi ko lagta hai ki dono me kuch nahi hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I love jub viraf ne chhavi ko pendent pehnaya.
Aur sath sath hugging bhi hogaya☺️
Is ko kehte hain mauke pe chauka πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Aur hugging k baadπŸ€—πŸ€—
Chhavi bhi na kuch dair aur ruk jati to kiya jata 😑
Nahi rukna hi tha abhi baad me rukne ka naam bhi nahi lenge dono 😳 😳 😳

Wah cake bhi chhavi ki pasand ka
MUNDA POORA FIDA HAI❀️

Chhavi ko dubara impress karne ka koi mauka nahi chodta
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Aur romance ki to kiya baat hai
Ji bhar ke humein khush kerdiya tumneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Totally romantic update
I am happy ki tum sab ko pasand aaya update πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And from me a big thank u as well for such lovely comment πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Just loved the update Vartu.πŸ€—This is fantastic πŸ‘
and specially the pendant scene where he made her wear that pendant.
thank u dear πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š and I knew that all of you will love that part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I am delighted that he brought that beautiful gift for her.πŸ˜‰ She was too surprised.😳
She didn't expect such expensive gift. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Freddy and Viraf are really chuddy buddy.πŸ˜† I just love this friends combo.

True, friends forever πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chhavi is actually enjoying their company.πŸ˜‰ Viraf is flirting as usual but Chhavi is enjoying it as usual.πŸ˜†
She know that he is like that so it's natural for her. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Do update soon.
Going to update dear

thanks Drishu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshita

Superb and romantic update. πŸ‘
thanks dear 😊 😊 😊

I just loved that dream sequence of Viraf.
That was just damn romantic but you broke it.
Yaar abhi itne jaldi ye possible nahi tha na logically

Finally Ms. Irritating Pandey is feeling something for him. πŸ˜‰
Obviously she has to after all you can't deny his charm. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Good and continue soon.

Thanks sweety
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very sorry for the late comment dear Vartika.
Awesome and damn romantic update.πŸ‘ Specially loved the pendant scene where he offered her to wear that pendant.😳 And the most hilarious part was where he gives her gift box ki ye lo rakh lo.πŸ˜† Freddy and Vahbiz were pulling their legs and teased him that he didn't bought any gift for them.πŸ˜› The dream sequence was superb romantic ☺️. I want this to happen in near future soon.πŸ˜‰ Finally the cake is about to be cut and vo bhi Chhavi's favorite flavor. Chhavi is surprised and I am sure soon she will also feel something for Viraf. πŸ˜‰

Edited by arpita25 - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpita25

Very sorry for the late comment dear Vartika.
It's really fine dear. 😊 😊 😊

Awesome and damn romantic update.πŸ‘
Thank u again 😊 😊 😊

Specially loved the pendant scene where he offered her to wear that pendant.😳 And the most hilarious part was where he gives her gift box ki ye lo rakh lo.πŸ˜†
Ye bus Viraf hi kar sakta hai aur kisi k bus ki baat hi nahi hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Freddy and Vahbiz were pulling their legs and teased him that he didn't bought any gift for them.πŸ˜›
Obviously friend's yahi kahenge. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

The dream sequence was superb romantic ☺️. I want this to happen in near future soon.πŸ˜‰
Your wish is my command I hope it happen soon.

Finally the cake is about to be cut and vo bhi Chhavi's favorite flavor. Chhavi is surprised and I am sure soon she will also feel something for Viraf. πŸ˜‰
It will happen very soon dear.😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Ab to Chhavi har pasand ka khayal rakhna hi hai us ko. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

thanks a lot for such lovely comment. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Part 6:-

Flashback:-

It was her birthday and Viraf had just wished her. He had planned some surprise for her on the sets of EBI. "Guys all set?" he asked Dishank. His role had gotten over in the show by then but he was there because of a special request from Viraf. Not only Dishank, Gauri, Rakeshji, Nidhi, Geeta, Shreshth and almost everyone were there.

"Yes."

"Hunar kahan hai?"

"She must be coming."

He dialed a number and after a few rings, it was picked up. "Hey Saba kahan ho tum?"

"I am sorry I am not able to come today."

"Arre why? You know na it's Chhavi's birthday?"

"So what? You know na we never get along very well."

"Can't you forget it just for today?"

"Sorry dude but I am getting a call from one of my friends. Call you later." Saying this she disconnected the call.

"Very strange." He was surprised but knowing well that both are not on very good terms with each other it didn't matter to him.

Chhavi was informed that Viraf had gotten hurt in his leg and she rushed to his makeup room. She pushed the door open and all the people who were present there echoed, "Surpriseee..."

"Happy birthday to you..

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday dear Chhavi..

Happy birthday to you...

"Toh it was all a plan?" she asked smiling.

"Of course." And all circled her and wished her happy birthday. She was so surprised to see her previous team there. She never expected it. She was happy when someone tapped her shoulder and she turned.

"Happy birthday Chhavi..." And that person hugged Chhavi and gave a kiss on her cheek.

Everyone there was surprised and they paused for some time. Chhavi found the silence a bit uncomfortable, so removing herself from that person's hug, she welcomed him there. "Thank u Pracheen." (I think you guys must have guessed by now that it's Pracheen and if not then it's pakka a shock or surprise for them)

"I knew you would be happy to see me here." He winked at her.

"Yes I am." She said smiling and she introduced everyone to Pracheen. "Hey everyone meet my sweet team aka my family now here is my good friend Pracheen."

Everyone said, "Hello Pracheen." In unison except a man who was watching them from a far end and getting irritated to see him here. He was highly angry with the man who came here and the way he hugged her and kissed her made him even more uncomfortable.

"Kya soch raha hai?" Sodhiji interrupted him.

"Kuch nahi. Main kya sochunga?"

"Oye dekh mere saamne na acting to mat kariyo. Mujhe pata hota hai kaun kab acting kar raha hai aur kaun kab serious hai." He said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oye nahi Sodhi jee mainu ki hua hai jo tavde se acting kariyega assi." He said mimicking.

"Puttar tera teacher hoon main samjha. Just wait dekh main kya karta hoon." And Sodhiji went straight to Chhavi. "To ab poochna nahi chahegi ki kis ne ye surprise plan kiya hai tere liye?"

"Poochne ki jaroorat hi nahi hai Sodhiji." And she tried to search for him but he was busy with something and when she located him he was coming to her. People moved aside and he was carrying a big dark chocolate cake. She just smiled. Coming closer to her, he sang.

Happy birthday to dear Chhavi

Happy birthday to you

Chhavi was still smiling and looking at him adoringly which got noticed by Pracheen and he didn't like that.

"Happy birthday Chhavi." He said and hugged her. She too hugged him back. "Kaisa laga mera surprise?"

"That was really sweet but ek baat to hai."

"Kya?"

"Bahut bura gaate ho." And both laughed.

"Tum to gaa leti ho na to mujhe waise bhi gaane ki jaroorat nahi hai."

"Woh to mera hai na, why don't you try to learn it?"

"Right now I am happy with EBI."

"What about after it?"

"Now I just don't want to think about it and ye sab chhodo pehle chalo cut the cake." Now it was the time to cut the cake and she finally cut the cake after blowing the candles. Everyone once again sang Happy Birthday for her and after cutting the cake first she fed the piece to Sodhiji, then Gauri and Rakeshji and now it was time to feed the cake to Viraf. Before feeding him the cake, she intentionally applied the cream on his face.

"Chhavi ki bacchi." And the next was just Tom and Jerry chase which continued for a while. Soon he captured her and applied some cake over her face. Everyone laughed and Pracheen was getting more and more irritated.

"Huuu ye kya mera poora face kharab kar dia." She cried dramatically.

"Accha to mere face pe jab lagaya tha tab nahi socha main kaisa lag raha hoon." He said tickling her.

"Oh Viraf chhodo mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hai." And she laughed her heart out.

"No ways." And he tickled her more. Pracheen who was highly pissed off and irritated seeing this view and went to Chhavi and disturbed their cute game.

"I am sorry to disturb you Chhavi, I like it but I have to tell you something really important."

They stopped and Viraf excused himself. "I will meet you in some time." And he left.

Chhavi turned to Pracheen and said, "What happened, is there any problem?"

"No no problem at all but I think we should not talk here. Can you come out with me?"

Chhavi thought for a moment and said, "It's not possible now Pracheen. Actually my shift of the shoot is still left. Abhi to it's not possible. I can go with you some other time."

"But whatever I wanted to tell you is important and today's occasion is just perfect for it."

"Aisa bhi kya hai?" she was confused.

Pracheen knelt on his knees, "Chhavi I wanted to make it special for both of us but today is your birthday and no other day can be more special than this for you so I wanted to tell you..." he paused sensing some stiffness in her body, "I love you."

Chhavi was speechless for a moment and he kissed her hand and went closer to her. "I know you love me too and I have seen always seen it in your eyes." And moving a bit closer to her, he gently pasted his lips over hers.

"Chhavi..." It was Viraf who came there with his mobile in his hand calling her name and the next moment he was frozen to see that scenario in front of him. His voice was lost and his body shivered. Chhavi had heard her name and she pushed Pracheen back. "Viraf..." And in a sudden fraction of time, Viraf left the place saying, " I am sorry."

Now it was time for Chhavi's anger. She was fuming at Pracheen, "How...how dare you kiss me?"

"But Chhavi...I thought you love me as well."

"How and in which way you think I love you? Did you wait for my response when you said I love you? It's really disgusting how you even kissed me without... " She almost had tears in her eyes.

"I am really sorry Chhavi but please don't cry." He said trying to come closer to her but she held up a hand to stop him.

"Don't even try to come closer to me." She

warned him.

"Ok I will not but please don't cry baba."

"I just don't want to talk to you right now...no I think not only now but also not even later."

"At least listen to me once what I wanted to say."

"Is there anything left to say?"

"Yes there is...you know every time when you care for me, you showed you love me. The way you give me company when I am in need you showed me and proved to me that you love me."

"It means Vinny must have been in love with you as well." She said cleaning her eyes and  keeping her hands across her chest, anger was still evident in her eyes.

"You know she is engaged to Dheeraj na so how is that possible?"

"Toh mere case mein if you feel I am single so I am ready to mingle na?" she asked furiously.

"Chhavi tum mujhe galat samajh rahi ho. I really love you a lot and want you to be part of my life."

Her rage knew no bounds now, "Ho gaya..keh chuke jo kehna tha. Now listen to my answer. I just like you as my friend nothing more than that. And more than that you tried to ki..." She paused for a few seconds having tears in her eyes which she stopped not wanting herself to be weak in front of him. "Now just leave and get lost from here."

"But Chhavi I am here for you on your special day."

"You have already made my day very special. So please leave for me."

"Chhavi but..." But he stopped in between seeing Chhavi's piercing gaze. He left from there silently. Someone was watching them and smiled. That person dialed a number, "Aap ka kaam ho gaya."

Another person was smiling now, "Thank you. Tum nahi jaanti tum ne mere liye kya kiya hai."

"It's ok. Itna to aap ke liye kar hi sakti hoon. After all I know how much you love him aur aap ke pyaar ko aap tak to pahucha hi sakte hain."

Chhavi was damn angry over Pracheen the whole day and Viraf was gloomy. They didn't even talk for rest of the day and when everyone wanted party from her, she said she would give the party at any holiday as she was damn tired today.

After a few days, he used to watch her many times every day between the shots. Their relationship which used to be very close had now become very formal, just a hi and bye and in the scenes she was just doing her work and not even enjoying Hunar's company. One day after shooting for her part, she was unnaturally silent and it was not letting him relax. Finally Viraf thought about talking to her. He went to Chhavi and asked in a normal tone, not wanting to show his real emotions.

"You fine?"

She looked at him and replied coldly, "Yes I am fine."

"I am sorry to have disturbed you guys there. Actually I was talking to mom and she said to wish you, so I brought my phone to you." He reasoned to her about his sudden arrival.

"It's ok Viraf and why would you be sorry? I should be sorry."

He was surprised, "Why?..Oh you mean you didn't want anyone to know about your and Pracheen's relationship?"

She stared at him, "Who would want that?"

'Is ka matlab you are in a relationship with Pracheen and my mind is right. But still my heart says it's not true and it can't be true. I think still woh chahe jo bhi kare mujhe us ko ek baar to Pracheen ke bare mein warn karna hi chahiye as I know.' He thought, "I know no body will like it." After a pause he said, "Mujhe tum se kuch kehna tha."

"You too want to say something." She said curtly.

Viraf was confused about her dry behavior that why all of a sudden she was behaving so rudely with him. "Chhavi koi problem hai toh you can share it with me."

She realized her mistake of behaving so coldly with him, "Nops I don't have any problem. You tell me what you want to say?"

He sighed, "Chhavi don't take it otherwise but I want to tell you that your special friend Pracheen is not a right guy for you. If you have known about his past you should know that which type of guy he is and his past break ups show he is just a womanizer..." He looked at her and found her really cold, "I am sorry for that but being your friend I tried my best to know about him and found this piece of information."

"Anything else?"

"Chhavi...I know you will not like it but please don't spoil your life because of him."

Chhavi fell silent for a few minutes and closed her eyes, "I am thankful to you Viraf that you told me everything whatever you wanted to say but I am now sensible enough to handle the things which are happening with me."

Viraf was offended, "I know you are a lot more sensible than me but it was my duty to tell you about it."

"I think your duty of concern about me is done and so now don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." That curt reply hurt him.

"I will try my best to mind my own business now." Saying this, he left.

Flashback over

"Viraf..." Freddy brought him back him to his real world. "Kya sochne laga tu? Chhavi ko cake nahi lagayega kya?" Now Viraf realized what he was going to do.

"No Viraf please no..." she said trying her best to stop him.

"NO ways..." And in the next moment, he was just applying some cream over her face and once again that touch brought the tingling sensation in their bodies. His fingers just brushed her smooth cheeks slowly and she felt it for the first time something different in this touch. She closed her eyes as a reflex action just to feel it. Freddy smiled seeing them lost in their world.

"Dekh rahi hai." He said to Vahbiz.

"Haan., they are really cute and lost forgetting about everyone."

"But is tarah se PDA in dono ko bhaari padh jayega. Being a celeb you must think before you act." Freddy said thoughtfully.

"Right. Make them aware about their surroundings."

Freddy interrupted them, "Viraf I think it's now everyone's turn to wish you." And both came out of their dreamland.

"You are looking really cute with this cream applied on your face." Freddy said to Chhavi.

"Yeah I know I look damn cute with this cake all over my face." She said mimicking.

Everyone laughed as well as Chhavi and she excused herself. Viraf was giving her an adorable look like an idiot.

"Oye bus kar."

"Kya?" he asked him.

"Don't stare at her like this."

"Why?"

"Sab ko pata chal jayega."

"To pata chal jaane de."

"Abe pagal hai kya? Jo ladki ek chote se article se itna pareshaan ho jati hai us ko kaisa lagega until she herself realizes her feelings for you."

"Point..." Viraf said.

"Main hamesha point ki hi baat karta hoon."

"Toh?"

"Control yourself first and go and clean your face." But before he could go, an unpleasant voice stopped him .

"Happy Birthday my darling Viraf.." And before he could respond, he was captured in a solid hug from that person.

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Viraf's surprise for Chhavi was so cute!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

He had called everyone for this!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

But as expected Saba did not come and I am glad it didn't matter to Viraf!!!!   

Yeh Pracheen yahan kaha se aa gaya??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Obviously Viraf was unhappy about it and even I am unhappy!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Sodhiji guessed Viraf's feelings even though he tried to hide them!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Chhavi rightly guessed it was Viraf who had planned all this!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

The scene where he wishes her and she teases him was really very sweet!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I loved it when Chhavi applied the cake on Viraf'a face and their Tom and Jerry chase and him applying cake on her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But that Pracheen disturbed them and then ruined everything!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

He proposed to her and how dare he kiss her without her permission??πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

He is so cheap and I just hate him!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Viraf saw this and obviously he was very hurt!!!!    

Chhavi was angry aur hona bhi chahiye!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

She should have slapped Pracheen!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

This Pracheen ruined her birthday as well as Viraf and Chhavi's brewing relationship!!!!    

These guys think if a girl is friendly with you then she loves you and can't seem to get it that no means no!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Two women are conspiring against ViCha and one of them is after Viraf!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Ab Chhavi ne apna gussa Viraf pe nikal diya and behaved coldly with him when he tried to warn her about Pracheen!!!   

Chhavi ko uske saath aise behave nahi karna chahiye tha aur isse toh Viraf usse aur door ho gaya!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

I loved it when Viraf applied the cream on Chhavi's face and they are so engrossed in each other that they forgot about everyone else!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

Freddy and Vahbiz are happy seeing them happy!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Accha huya Freddy controlled their PDA and teased Chhavi which hopefully made it all seem natural!!!!    πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Viraf is fine with everyone finding out but good that Freddy drilled some sense into him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Viraf has to wait until Chhavi herself realizes her feelings!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Ab kaun aaya hai??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•I am having a very bad feeling about this!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

It seems like the party would be ruined soon!!!!   

This part is very good!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago