Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: varshita

Ohhh that was really surprising that this Forum is opened.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I just love this FF good that it gone opened up.😊
Yes our efforts were fruitful when the forum got opened. 😊 😊

So lovely, romantic and beautifully written update.πŸ‘
thank u dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

The dress, the moment and all the arrangements done by Viraf was just beautiful and once again he proved that how much he loves her.

He did a lot of efforts to make it perfect. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Even Chhavi was astonished to see all the arrangements by Viraf. 😳He even arranged her fav ice cream woow perfect.

Yes he knows her so much so he did all the things she wants and loves. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Update soon now when the Forum is opened.

Yes going to do that. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot dear for reply πŸ€—
πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Superbbb part dearπŸ‘πŸΌi love everything... dil ibaadat is my fav song😳and u use it very well..
thank u and it's my fav as well. 😊 😊

chhavi was shy and viraf in full romantic πŸ˜‰i m hungry πŸ€£πŸ€£.. so naughty he isπŸ˜ƒsuper romantic part.. β€οΈab chhavi ka turn hai..return gift medekho wo kya karti haiπŸ˜‰
Yes wait for it dear you will get to know that. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Over all nice part😊

Thank u so much Sana for comment πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi21

Part 4

Ah πŸ˜ƒ... He understands her so well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am waiting to see how he will make her realize her feelings for him πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Conversation between VPP and Freddy is good πŸ‘πŸΌ

VPP wants to impress her.. good start πŸ‘

Iss chachu ki too😑😑😑

Good that Chhavi didn't canceled her plans for party😊

Aww... Kitna intezar kar raha hai VPP Chhavi ka  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ajeeb si khamoshi aur uljhan hai dono taraf ,phir ek saath "hi"... Lovely 

Update was good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Running to read next update πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvi16

Hey di beautiful and sooo romantic update.
Hey good to see that u commented on perfect time and thank u. 😊 😊

Chhavi never expected that Viraf can be that much romantic and will do all this for her. πŸ˜‰ Everything was just perfect.πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yes his love for her make it all possible.

They loved each other from log but they never realized it that earlier.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Chhavi wants to give him some sweet surprise let's see what she does. πŸ˜‰
Everyone is waiting for that so fikar not you will get the answers here soon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Update soon di

Sure and thanks for the comment dear πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi21

Part 5

WowπŸ˜›... what an imagination πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

VPP ne kya-kya nahi imagine kar liya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. It was cute😳

Kitne hint deta hai ye Chhavi ko, aur ye samjhti hi nahi 

Their conversation was heart felt , specially VPP's πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Freddy never misses a chance to pull VPP's leg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That cake eating moment  was very beautifully describedπŸ‘

She always feel something in his eyes phir bhi nahi samjhti πŸ˜΅

Great and beautiful update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rushing to read next update πŸ˜ƒ

Vartika07 thumbnail
Part 15:-

He realized just like him she was getting bolder by the day. She just locked his lips with hers giving him a sweet and passionate kiss as return gift. Viraf was feeling an adrenaline rush in his body when she did that. He felt a manly urge in him to take her in his arms and make love to her till she tells him to stop. Their kiss became deeper, hotter and more passionate with each passing second. His lower lip was her captive and her whole mouth was being savored by him. They parted after a few minutes when they were completely breathless. She just looked down smiling and blushing.

"You surprised me." He said looking at her face. She didn't look into his eyes. "Chhavi.. "
He called her name. Putting his hands on her shoulders he made her look into his eyes. She couldn't hold his gaze anymore and hugged him tight.

"Ahhhaa...someone is blushing..." Chhavi smacked his arm playfully.

"Can't I blush?"

"It's a rare sight na?" he teased her.

"Then make a habit of it." She said.

"Really? I need to work more on making you blush more and more." He teased her more.

Now she understood what he meant as she stared at him. It made her blush more. "You are getting very naughty nowadays."

"And you are getting bolder now." He teased again. After sometime when she didn't speak a word he called her name softly, "Chhavi.."

"Ummm."

"You are sleepy now. Go and take rest. Tomorrow is your shoot."

"Carry me in your arms." She said.

"No way, aaj I am damn tired. Not today please."

"This is really bad. Aaj hi itna romantic dinner date plan kiya tha aur aaj hi mana karna start kar diya?" she complained like a kid.

He just smiled at her stubbornness. "I can do that very well Ms. Blushing Pandey but don't say again ki koi dekh lega to sab ko humare relationship ke baare mein pata chal jayega."

She gave a big smile parting from him, "No, I would not complain." And he carried her in his arms and reached her apartment where Angel was waiting for them. When he entered inside, Angel ran behind him and Viraf gave a smile to Angel, "Hey my cute buddy Angel. Yeh teri friend hai na mujhe kabhi free nahi rakhti. Every time when I enter inside I carry her so I can't spend time with you but don't worry I will be back soon." And he left for her room and made her lie down on her bed. He was about to leave when she caught his wrist.

"Where are you going?"

Viraf looked at her with surprise, "Aur kahan ghar."

"Yahin ruk jao na." She requested.

"Why?"

"Aaj jaane ki zid na karo...
Aaj jaane ki zid na karo...
Yoon hi pehlu mein baithe raho
Aaj jaane ki zid na karo... " She sang these lines and Viraf just smiled.

"Kya baat hai koi aaj bahut romantic ho raha hai?" he said coming closer to her.

"Hmm don't know why?" She said looking at his face.

"Kya baat hai? Was my date that successful?" He teased moving closer.

"I think so..."

"Really?" He was really close saying it and for some minutes Chhavi was unable to think of anything else. She just kept on looking at him. He looked so charming and a wild thought crossed her mind.

Already Viraf was under the magical effect of her coming that close. He was unable to take his eyes off from her beautiful face. Many wild and passionate thoughts came to his mind and it was getting difficult for him to stop himself. A pull brought him on top of her and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her passionately once again. Chhavi closed her eyes feeling the magical flavor of his lips on hers. Her heart wanted more than a kiss and so did Viraf's. They were completely drowning in each other making it hard to stop themselves. Viraf loved the reaction that she was giving as if she was accepting him with her whole heart. Soon his lips left hers and traveled down to her chin and then kissed her face showering his love on her. Chhavi was feeling blessed as she was loved by the man she loved so much. His lips started tracing her throat soon and then went to her shoulders. Her breath was getting heavier with each passing second. Viraf's passion clearly showed her how much he missed her. Her mobile rang suddenly to interrupt their rhythm. Chhavi got irritated and Viraf stopped. She saw the number flashing on the screen and found Vinny calling her. 'Ye bhi na. Abhi hi time mila tha call karne ka.' She thought.

Viraf was looking at her and could sense her disappointment but he was surprised that why was she not picking it up. "Kya hua? Whose call is this?" he asked.

"Vinny, idiot." She said and Viraf smiled.

"Then talk to her. Maybe it's urgent." He suggested.

"I don't think so." And the ringing stopped.

Viraf thought for a while, "I think I should leave now."

"Why?" She was surprised.

"I have to go for some work early in the morning." He said.

"So stay here. You can go from here as well na?" she suggested.

"No." He said instantly making her confused. "I mean...it's better to leave now. I will meet you soon."

Chhavi understood that maybe he was not feeling comfortable about whatever happened between them a few minutes ago, "Viraf..."

"Hmmm."

"You think it was wrong?" she asked.

"What?" he asked, knowing pretty well what she wanted to say.

"Whatever happened.."

"Yes...I mean no...I mean... " He was stammering and Chhavi smiled.

"Tell me clearly."

He paused and taking a deep breath he said, "I know there is nothing wrong in it but you know I don't want to lose your trust. I don't want you to think that all I want from you is just this... shit...I love you Chhavi...I love you so much and I love you more than any possession I ever have, so I want you to take time and then we will cross that level when you would be ready." He finished taking her hands in his. Tears welled up in Chhavi's eyes. Viraf felt confused. Did he hurt her in some way or was she expecting anything else?

"Chhavi..." He cupped her face. "Did I say anything wrong?" he asked concerned.

Chhavi smiled between her tears as she never expected someone to love her to that extent. "I never realized that you love me so much. I was a fool that I lost you and didn't trust you."

Viraf kissed the stains of her tears and said, "No you were not. I never told you about my feelings then how will you come to know of it? I was a fool to let you go. I promise you that I will never let you go again."

She looked at him for some time and then hugged him tight. "I love you Viraf...never ever try to go away from me."

"I will never but maybe someday you will be ready to give it all by yourself." He winked. She smacked him and both hugged each other even more tightly.

A few days later (In March):-

They were so much in love after they confessed. They occasionally chatted and talked for long hours on the phone and whenever they found time they met each other, spending some romantic moments together. Chhavi was busy with her daily show so she never got much time but Viraf always adjusted with that. He never complained and it made Chhavi love him much more. Although he was not doing any show but some talk was going on of a daily show and he was sure that soon everything will be finalized.
One fine day he was in a very happy mood after he had a meeting with a big Production House about their new project and the talks went fine giving him a positive hope that he might get a daily show again. He thought to surprise Chhavi with a surprise visit as he knew she was home today as she needed to finish some work. He bought a beautiful bouquet of her favorite flowers for her and reached at her place. He met with the watchman of that building who welcomed him.

"Salaam Sahab."

"Salaam Bihari, kaise ho?"

"Theek hai sahib."

"Madam hain flat me?" he queried.

"Jee sahib, abhi aayi hain thodi der pehle."

"Ok."

He remembered something and said, "Abhi madam ka ek friend bhi aaya hai unse milne."

"Ok fine." He said, a bit disappointed that he can't get Chhavi alone to romance with her. He reached her flat and was surprised to see the door half closed. "This girl, how careless she is." And he entered inside to close the door and the scene in front of his eyes fumed him. He saw Pracheen hugging Chhavi from her back and saying, "I miss you Chhavi. You know yeh tumhara show jab se aaya hai tab se tum mujhe bilkul bhi time nahi deti ho. That's not fair baby."

She almost pushed him and he was surprised, "Pracheen what problem do you have? How many times I told you to stay away but you always try to take advantage of the situation. Why?"

"Because I love you." He said.

"You're typically shameless na? I have told you a thousand times that I never found you anything more than a friend but tum..."

"I know you like me and you will love me for sure one day...let me just show you how much I can keep you happy and satisfy you as a man. Try me once baby." He winked and looked at her with lewd eyes and went closer to her with some evil intention in his mind.

"Stop! Pracheen..you're not in state to talk. Just leave.. " she shouted at him. And as soon as his hands were about to touch her, someone's hand stopped him. He looked in that direction and found Viraf standing there.

"Tum yahan?" he asked and Chhavi felt relieved when she saw Viraf there. She ran to him and hid herself behind him. "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"I can ask you the same thing."

"I came here to meet Chhavi." He said looking at her.

"So I came here for the same reason." He said.

"Tu kya lagta hai iska jo milne aaya hai isse?" he asked.

"I don't think there is any need to answer your stupid questions, so for now just leave."

"Nahi jayunga aur tu hota kaun hai yeh sab mujhe kehne waala?" he asked.

"I am her boyfriend." He stated directly without caring what she thought and how she would respond as she wanted to hide it from everyone.

"Oh to ab mujh se mann bhar gaya to isne tujhe dhoondh liya?" He looked at Chhavi and said, "Kya hai is mein aisa jo mujh mein nahi hai?"

"Easy man...you're talking like a cheap roadside man." Viraf warned him.

"I am not asking it from you. Answer me Chhavi." He demanded an answer from Chhavi again.

"Kyunki tum kabhi bhi Viraf ki barabari nahi kar sakte." She answered.

"Kya hai aisa is mein main bhi to dekhoon?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I think Pracheen you should leave otherwise I have to throw you out from here." Viraf's anger was now at its boiling point.

He continued, still ignoring Viraf's warnings. "I didn't know you have tried him as well. Then what's the problem to try me once? I am sure you will get more fun with me." He winked again and this gesture crossed the level of his anger.

"You...bloody...cheap...scoundrel...now I will tell you why she chose me." Holding his collar, he pulled him out of her flat and threw him out. "Don't you dare to show your face here again otherwise I don't know what I will do."

"You have to pay for it." He threatened him and left.

Viraf shut the door in anger. Chhavi knew very well that he was hurt but for her it was new to see him angry to that extent. She was a bit scared too.

"Viraf... " She called his name softly but he raised his hand to stop her.

"I think I should leave." And he left without talking to her. Once he was out, he checked properly whether Pracheen had left or not. He rushed to his car. He was still boiling with anger but he didn't want to show that anger to her.

Chhavi was restless from when Viraf had left. She was happy with the lesson Pracheen had got but she was sad and unhappy about Viraf's response. For the first time she had seen him that angry and most importantly he wasn't expressing his anger. She knew it would not be easy to talk to him at this moment but she needed to talk. 'Kaise baat karoon Viraf se? I don't know woh kya soch raha hoga? Kahin usko yeh to nahi lagta ki in sab cheezon mein meri galti hai?' She thought. She tried to call him many times but he didn't receive her calls. 'Viraf kahan ho tum?' She was damn worried.

Viraf:-

He reached home in anger and entered in his room. He was angry to that extent that he wanted to kill Pracheen at that time. He threw some random things in anger and they smashed against the floor. He was sad and hurt. He even didn't take the calls. "How dare he... " And he punched the table hard.

After a few hours:-

"Haan woh ghar par hi hai."

"Thanks." She said.

"Dubara thanks mat bolna mujhe. You and he are together and I don't want him to be sad. I will help you in any way possible to make him happy."

"You're a great friend Freddy." Chhavi smiled halfheartedly.

"Woh toh main hoon."

She knew it was urgent to get it all sorted. She rushed to his house deciding to talk to him. When she reached his place it was all dark and she was surprised. She parked her car and reached his apartment and pressed the bell. She didn't get any response for a few minutes and it worried her. She dialed his number and the ring went on. She could listen to the ring of his cell phone and that meant he was inside. "Why is he not opening the door?" she asked herself and pressed the bell again. This time the door opened and he barked, "Kaun hai mujhe... " But couldn't speak anymore on finding her there.

"May I come in?" she asked looking at him. He moved to the side and she entered inside. He then closed the door. "Yeh sab kya hai? Why didn't you switch on the lights?"
He didn't answer. She switched on the lights. He didn't say anything and walked to his balcony and sat there watching his beautiful lily plants. She went there following him.
"Kya baat hai Viraf?" He didn't answer. She continued, "Did I do anything wrong?"

"No..." He replied. "Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho is time pe?" he asked.

"Kyun nahi aa sakti?" she asked.

"I didn't mean that. You have to be at home, tomorrow is your shoot." He reminded her.

"I know. You are avoiding me?" she asked sadly.

He looked into her eyes. "No...but you know..." And fell silent as he didn't know what to say.

"What do I know?" she asked.

He knew what she wanted to ask and why she was there but to avoid that topic he asked, "Did you eat anything?"

"Don't try to avoid the topic." She warned him. "You are angry with me I know. You can scold me...We can talk. At least say something." She wanted him to say something, anything. He took a deep breath and resting his back on the chair he was lost in thoughts. "Kuch toh bolo." She again pursued.

"Chhavi I am not...I think yes, I am angry with you. How can you...I mean how can you even be friends with someone like Pracheen. I had already warned you about him when we were shooting for Ek Boond Ishq you remember." She just nodded. "Itna hi hota to bhi theek tha but he...today...he touched you and the sort of language he used for you was just..." Anger was again evident in his tone. "How could you think I would tolerate that? You know what I was thinking...I was thinking what would have happened if I hadn't been there?"

Chhavi lowered her gaze and said, "I always tried to make him understand that I am not interested in him but I don't know how he has that misunderstanding that I like him."

"I know Chhavi. Such loosers always try to push you to a level but ultimately you have to decide whom you want to be friends with." He stated.

"You trust me Viraf?" she asked.

"Yes I do but one thing I don't trust is the kind of friends you have here."

It hurt Chhavi. "You don't trust my decisions."

"You are taking my words in a wrong way. Can you tell me how you met Pracheen?"

"Through Vinny." She said.

"Hmm it means she must have known all these things." He said.

She was confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean as far as I can sense Vinny must know what kind of a boy Pracheen is. If I am not wrong you will come to know soon that she knew everything about his feelings for you. I mean he wanted to get you." He reached the conclusion.

"I think you are saying that because she doesn't like you."

Viraf smiled. "I am not stopping you from trusting her. It's totally your choice. But believe me you will come to know that soon. I don't know what you think about me but I can never blame someone without finding a valid point." He got up and said, "I am making something for both of us. Come have it." And left Chhavi to her thoughts about what she should do. After thinking for some time, she dialed a number.

After half an hour:-

"Viraf... " She came to him. Her eyes and her tone spoke many things. Viraf was surprised as he was busy with cooking but stopped.

"Chhavi...what's wrong?" She rushed into his arms without saying anything.

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The kiss was very hot and passionate!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

What a return gift and Viraf surely loved it!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was very cute when Viraf was teasing her and she was blushing!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Ab Chhavi ki farmayish hai that he has to carry her in his arms, kya baat hai!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I love this new name of Viraf for Chhavi Ms. Blushing Pandey!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

So Chhavi did not want Viraf to go and told him to stay the night!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She sang the song so romantically for him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Viraf and Chhavi are soo romantic and passionate!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Yeh Vinny ko call karna ka aur koi time nahi mila and no wonder Chhavi was irritated!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Viraf is sooo sweet and wonderful and truly loves Chhavi and like a true gentleman wants to wait for when she would be ready!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Good that Chhavi realized that she was a fool and that he loves her soo much!!!!!   

Viraf is so understanding and never complains about Chhavi's busy schedule!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

And why not, after all he also works in the same industry and so he understands how hectic it can be!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Isse kehte hai perfect boyfriend that he is getting flowers for her and going to meet her as she is at home!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

This Pracheen is so cheap and desperate and is trying to get close to Chhavi!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

On one side is Viraf who is so understanding and on the other is Pracheen who is not even her boyfriend but is complaining about her not giving him time!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Chhavi has made it clear that she doesn't like him that way but he just doesn't seem to get it!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thank God Viraf reached there in time and stopped him!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Chhavi was so relieved and I liked the way she ran to him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Viraf was handling Pracheen so calmly while Pracheen kitni cheap baatein kar raha tha!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Accha huya that Viraf told him that he is Chhavi's boyfriend and Chhavi backed him up!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good that Viraf threw Pracheen out as he is really disgusting!!!!!    πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

It is really commendable the way Viraf controlled his anger!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

He didn't want to show his anger to Chhavi and so left and took it out on the things in his room!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Chhavi is now worried about him and he is not even taking any calls!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Freddy is always there to help and she found out from him that Viraf is at home!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She knew he needed her at that time and good that she went to talk to him!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

At first Viraf tried to avoid the topic but then finally he said what he felt!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He is so right and honestly I agree that Chhavi's friends cannot be trusted!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Chhavi doesn't want to accept this but Viraf is right about Vinny!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I like it that Viraf didn't try to impose his views on her but left the choice to her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I think Chhavi called Vinny but why is she crying now??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

This part is awesome!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 7 years ago
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow you updated it really quick.πŸ˜› Interesting part with full of action and romance both, in short a perfect update.πŸ‘ Pracheen deserve such treatment.😑 He is really cheap and desperate.😈 How can someone think like that when a girl says no? πŸ˜‘ Thank god Viraf reached at perfect time otherwise only god knows what would have happened? Viraf really controlled himself so much. He didn't show her anger on Chhavi and left.😊 He is totally right that Chhavi should have some common sense before choosing her friends.πŸ˜” He is so right about Vini but ye Chhavi seedhe se koi baat kyoun nahi samajhti don't know? πŸ˜‘ Initial part was really romantic.😳 Viraf is really cute and nice. I loved his self control.πŸ˜‰ I am sure now Pracheen will now never disturb them.πŸ€” Continue soon dear. 
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

The kiss was very hot and passionate!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

What a return gift and Viraf surely loved it!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was very cute when Viraf was teasing her and she was blushing!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Ab Chhavi ki farmayish hai that he has to carry her in his arms, kya baat hai!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I love this new name of Viraf for Chhavi Ms. Blushing Pandey!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

So Chhavi did not want Viraf to go and told him to stay the night!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She sang the song so romantically for him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Viraf and Chhavi are soo romantic and passionate!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Yeh Vinny ko call karna ka aur koi time nahi mila and no wonder Chhavi was irritated!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Viraf is sooo sweet and wonderful and truly loves Chhavi and like a true gentleman wants to wait for when she would be ready!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Good that Chhavi realized that she was a fool and that he loves her soo much!!!!!   

Viraf is so understanding and never complains about Chhavi's busy schedule!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

And why not, after all he also works in the same industry and so he understands how hectic it can be!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Isse kehte hai perfect boyfriend that he is getting flowers for her and going to meet her as she is at home!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

This Pracheen is so cheap and desperate and is trying to get close to Chhavi!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

On one side is Viraf who is so understanding and on the other is Pracheen who is not even her boyfriend but is complaining about her not giving him time!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Chhavi has made it clear that she doesn't like him that way but he just doesn't seem to get it!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thank God Viraf reached there in time and stopped him!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Chhavi was so relieved and I liked the way she ran to him!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Viraf was handling Pracheen so calmly while Pracheen kitni cheap baatein kar raha tha!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Accha huya that Viraf told him that he is Chhavi's boyfriend and Chhavi backed him up!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good that Viraf threw Pracheen out as he is really disgusting!!!!!    πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

It is really commendable the way Viraf controlled his anger!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

He didn't want to show his anger to Chhavi and so left and took it out on the things in his room!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Chhavi is now worried about him and he is not even taking any calls!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Freddy is always there to help and she found out from him that Viraf is at home!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She knew he needed her at that time and good that she went to talk to him!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

At first Viraf tried to avoid the topic but then finally he said what he felt!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He is so right and honestly I agree that Chhavi's friends cannot be trusted!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Chhavi doesn't want to accept this but Viraf is right about Vinny!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I like it that Viraf didn't try to impose his views on her but left the choice to her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I think Chhavi called Vinny but why is she crying now??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

This part is awesome!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘