Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

It is a wonderful update , your writing skill is just mind-blowing.
a big thank u dear 😊 😊 😊

The flashback scenes started very well.
Viraf's surprise for Chhavi was so cute!!
thank u again 😊 😊 😊

But that guy Pracheen ruined everything. πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’
He not only came there , he proposed her and KISSED her.
HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
I just hate this man...🀬 πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬
Such a cheap person.
Yes he is really cheap despo who only know to take advantage of various situations. 😑 😑 😑 These men only want to misunderstand a girl's feelings.

Viraf was hurt... πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” 
& that was obvious!!!!
He ruined the party as well as ViCha's brewing relationship  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
It was really bad par ye hona hi tha.   

Now coming to the present, I loved how you portrayed ViCha's understanding. 
Freddy and Vahbiz were happy seeing them happy. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
And ViCha was so engrossed in each other that forgot about the surroundings.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bhool jane do sab kuch kabhi to pyaar kar le aur kuch lamho ko jee lein.

I loved when Viraf was staring at her and his dialogue "Toh pata chal jane de" 
But seriously Freddy said something logical
Viraf has to wait till Chhavi herself realize her feelings.
Love makes people blind sometimes so they avoid everything than. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Is history repeating itself?πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Someone has come and I'm not getting a good vibe about it. 
Whoever has come it seems like now this party will be ruined soon.    
You will get it in next part so just wait and watch.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

We are the ViCha deprived since 1 year. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
And it is only your FF through which we live ViCha , we dream ViCha and this FF literally giving me hope that they will be together in the future. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I know dear and I am highly motivated to read you guys comments. I can just wish this may happen ever.

So update soon
I'm dying to read the next part!!! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
You will get it soon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

thanks a lot dear for such sweet comment πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshita

Hey really fine update. πŸ‘
thanks a lot dear 😊 😊 😊

You cleared all the doubts from where their relationship started to get sour.
Yes it has to be as the story has to move on to its better to clear all the doubts pehle hi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

How dare that bloody cheap man dare to kiss her? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ Don't these people get when a girl say no it means a clear no.😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ If any girl is comfortable with you it doesn't mean she loves u. πŸ˜•
Yes the problem starts from here.πŸ€”
πŸ€” πŸ€” These boys have to make their mind a bit broad and think hundred times before act.

Continue soon.

thank u so much Versha for your comment.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvi16

Nice update. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
thanks 😊 😊 😊

Who is this Pracheen guy who wants to take the advantage of her? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Who were these girls who were doing this planing? 😑 😑 😑
You will come to know that very soon.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Pracheen was male lead in "Maat Pita k Charno me Swarg" on colors TV.

Viraf was shocked he never expected that.😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Ye kya ho gaya? 😲 😲 😲
He was unable to believe that something of that sort has been happened.πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Continue soon.

thank u so much for lovely comment πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Superb update dear.πŸ‘
thanks dear 😊 😊 😊

I just loved the whole pendant scene and after that the cake cutting scene with Chhavi's favorite flavored cake was just cherry on the top.
Sab kuch vaisa hi jaisa Chhavi chahti hai. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Finally one more thing is revealed in to this update that from where the misunderstandings started.
Bina is ko clear kiye hum apni story me aage badh hi nahi sakte hain.

It was all happened on her birthday where Pracheen visited her giving her so called surprise which later turned in to a shock.πŸ˜” How dare he did this thing? πŸ˜² Why do these so called take things very lightly when it comes to a girl.😑 I want to kill such b*****d.😑
This is a big problem of all men in our society.😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ They never take us seriously.

But poor Viraf not only he got hurt by the scenario but also all Chhavi's anger bursted on to him without his any fault.😭
Jab ki he just tried to tell how bad he is.

But thank god they are happy now but who was that person came here making everyone unhappy. πŸ˜•
You will come to know that very soon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Continue soon dear.

a big thank u Drishu that u commented here. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

Sorry for late comments as I was extremely busy with my examsπŸ˜”

No problem at all sweetheart πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Wah Viraf planned a surprise party and invite everyoneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Really sweet and romantic
When people are in love they always do such cute things. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Uff yeh saba ke Tantrums😑
acha howa nahi ayi😊
Bahut hi accha hua. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haye mein samjhi Viraf hoga per yeh to 😲
Sach mein electric shock tha😈
I know sab ko jhatka laga hai.πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

How dare he to do that Kameena pan🀬😑
He is made for such kam*****pan. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sodhiji kitne sweet hain ❀️
tussi kuch kerte q nahin ji❓
Abhi soye hue hain Viraf jee let him get up. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Chaavi bhi na idher udher ludakti rehti haiπŸ˜•
Ab jaldi hi line pe aa jayegi. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

But what happened to Uncle P😑
Proposal and kiss🀬🀬🀬
I wish Viraf ne aik ghoonsa maar diya hota🀣🀣
Mera to heart burn hogayaπŸ₯Ί
Mera likhte time heart burn ho raha tha but us se aise hi kisi harkat ki umeed hai.

Thank god chhavi ne sunadi uskoπŸ‘
per sara surprise ruined ker diya isneπŸ€ͺ
Itne acche surprise ki watt laga di is ghatiya insaan ne. 😑 😑 😑

yeh chup chup ke kon dekh raha tha❓
jo bhi hai usski to mein 🀬
again mera blood boil hogaya😑
You will come to know that very soon darls.

Uff chaavi ne kitna hurt kiya Viraf ko
feel bad for him he needs a sweet hugπŸ€—πŸ€—
Yes, she should have not spoiled her relation with him because of that irritating man.

Shuker yeh flashback khutam howaπŸ˜’
It was an important part of the story. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now at present who sab resolve ker rahe hain that is good and most importantπŸ‘πŸΌ
Ye ho hi jayega. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

yeh phir se kon aya
Mujhe SABA ke ane ki badboo arahi haiπŸ€ͺ
kiya phir se sab ger ber hogi
Kuch to hoga ab kya is k liye do read next part. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Please continue
Sure πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

It was a good updateπŸ‘
thank u 😊 😊 😊

thora thora tension πŸ₯Ί
thora thora relief tha
iss update mein
I know sab kuch tha is update me na.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Thanks Vartika

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Your welcome
πŸ€—

And once again sorry ke thora dair hogayi
humka maafi dedena πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰
Deiy diya jee.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanks a ton Sam for such lovely comment.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpita25

I am happy that finally I am not late this time as you have not updated it till now.πŸ˜‰
You know sometime I take more time than usual. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nice and revealing update.πŸ‘
thank you 😊 😊 😊

I knew that there must be some big reason behind all this which happened between them.πŸ€” How can Pracheen do it? πŸ˜²
He is a bloody cheap despo jis ko koi ladki chahiye kaise bhi. 😑 😑 😑

Viraf is really cute how he arranged everything for her birthday. She still doesn't guess that Viraf has started liking her.πŸ˜•
Yes he is, she has some doubts about it I guess. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

All their scenes were cute except the last one where they had a little argument.πŸ˜” Chhavi is in anger and I think now it's better to leave her for sometime so at least she can relax.😳 I would have loved if she have slapped Pracheen.πŸ˜›
It would have been better but she was so shocked that she couldn't even respond. 😲 😲 😲

But back to present time if they are happy together than we too are.😊

thank you so much dear πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Part 7:-

Chhavi cleaned her face properly. She was happy today, much more than the last few days when she had gotten a new show again. I don't know aaj mujhe itni khushi kyun ho rahi hai yahan aane par? Pehle bhi to kayi baar aayi hoon but today it feels different, why?'  She was smiling at the new feeling she had now. Somewhere deep down in her heart, she knew finally that it's because of Viraf and now when he was back in her life she was happy as she used to be. She came out of the washroom and was smiling but the scenario in front of her just faded away her smile.

"Happy Birthday darling," she said hugging him and giving him a kiss on his cheek. This was enough to fade her smile.

"Saba tum yahan?" Viraf asked confusingly. Yes it was Saba who came there in to his party without even an invitation.

"Arre yeh kya maine tum ko happy birthday wish kiya and you are asking me tum yahan, very unfair."

Viraf shrugged at the thought of her being there but he knew so well that it can mess up the things which have just started to get in shape. "Thanks but still how are you here?"

"Tum party karo aur main nahi aaon, is it possible?"

Chhavi was obviously unhappy to see Saba there. 'Viraf ko acche se pata hai ki mujhe is aurat se kitne chid hai phir bhi us ne is ko yahan bulaya?' Freddy was also confused that when she was not invited how come she was here? His eyes fell on Chhavi who was standing in one corner and her face expressions said what was going on in her mind. He excused Viraf from Saba without greeting her.

"Chhavi..."

"Hmmm..."

"Are you fine?" Viraf asked.

"Abhi tak to thi par aage ka pata nahi." She moved away. Somewhere he knew the reason why she became unhappy suddenly. He gave a helpless look to Freddy and he signaled him to relax and give him an assuring nod. He went to Chhavi.

"Hey.."

"Yeah..."

"She was not invited to the party."

Chhavi understood what he meant but she intentionally asked, "Who?"

"You are not that dumb. I know you got what I meant."

"So your friend sent you here to tell me about it?"

"No he didn't. I saw your upset face and tried to make things clear. You know he can never invite someone who hurt you. We are also surprised how come she is here?"

"So you mean she is here without an invitation? Wow..." she replied with a taunt.

"I know it's hard to believe this for you as you both were never on good terms."

"So you know each and every thing about us."

"That's why he calls me his best friend you know." And he smiled and so did Chhavi.

His discussion was left incomplete as his wife called him and he excused himself. Viraf was busy with a few of his friends and as he found Chhavi alone, he smiled at her and to his surprise she smiled back. He went to her but someone again called him. He pleaded with his eyes that he would be with her soon. She allowed him by giving him a nod. He got busy with his friends again.

"So Chhavi you are here, good to see you after a long time. But I am confused how come you are here?"

And this was the voice which she had never liked. "I don't think it is good for you to see me here. Don't give stress to your small brain."

"Oh don't worry about my brain. Mere brain ne hi tum ko Tara Singh Shekhawat banaya tha you remember na?"

"Of course I do. How can I forget my very first daily soap which gave me much recognition?"

"Tab to tum ko mera shukar guzar hona chahiye." Saba said.

"Haan hoon na main, bahut zyada hi hoon."

"Suna hai you got a new show after Bandhan? But I am sure Tara jaisa role to abhi tak tum ko nahi mila hoga na toh kabhi milega."

"About my show, yeah you are right that I got a new show and about being Tara, it's true that no one can create Tara very easily on TV and different people loved it which was the nicest thing about it." She replied.

"Then you should be thankful to me."

"Oh actually I am thankful for giving me Tara but I don't think you need my thanks."

"Wow how understanding you are. Waise I didn't know that you are invited to the party?"

"How would you have known when you were not invited to the party otherwise you would not have been here na?" Chhavi taunted back.

"Actually it is rude but doesn't matter I am accustomed to it. Coming to invitation, you should know that people from the family are not invited."

"Oh family... kab se? Is Viraf getting married to you or you are adopting him? But one thing, you accepted that you were not invited." Chhavi taunted back.

She gave her a pissed off look, "I don't think you can ever understand the relationship Viraf and I share. After all being his special friend is not easy."

"I agree, it should be after all being Saba and trying to get any boy is never easy and more to that aisa ladka who is really emotional and can think you need him as a friend, after all it's not easy to live a life without a man for some people who always need support."

Saba was still maintaining her composure, "Oh really, the same thing which you are doing with Pracheen na?"

"Our relationship is better than yours darling. After all, it's not friends with benefits neither is he getting divorced."

"Woh waise bhi kaise divorce lega when he was never into any relationship which would lead him to get married."

"It's better not to marry rather than marrying with a wrong person who just make your life hell and messy."

"So you still think he is better."

"I never said that."

"But your choice shows you have more interest in married men, besides they are more experienced in bed."

It made Chhavi fume, "You have no right to point at my personal life if you don't know about anything and only your dirty mind can think of such cheap stuff."

"And you had. By the way, what I didn't know that Pracheen was kissing you on the sets of EBI?" she asked.

It surprised Chhavi. "How do you know?"

"I know everything sweetheart. But one thing I didn't get was if you are with Pracheen then why are you still trying to trap Viraf?"

"I am not trapping Viraf. Mind your tongue as I don't need a father for my daughter so I should not have to worry."

"Mind your language." Saba's anger rose and Chhavi left the place smiling. "You have to pay for it Chhavi."

"Oye happy birthday Viraf.." It was Sodhiji who had just entered in the party and wished him.

"Sodhiji itna late.."

"Oye bataya to tha na maine tainu ki mujhe kuch kaam tha."

"Haan bataya tha par..." His statement was left incomplete when Chhavi joined them. Viraf found Chhavi happy and smiling and he relaxed a bit.

"Arre Chhavi tu yahan?" he looked at Viraf. "Tune bataya nahi ki yeh bhi aa rahi hai yahan?"

"It was a surprise for you." Viraf said smiling and Chhavi looked at him in his eyes, 'These eyes are so pure and genuine I can never imagine him hurting or cheating anyone.' She thought. Viraf found her watching him and he too drowned in her black doe eyes. 'Chhavi aise mat dekho mujhe. Mujhe hi pata hai maine kaise apne aap ko control kiya hua hai.' Someone was watching them continuously and trying to make a plan to change things around as she wanted.

"I am sorry." He said trying to find sometime alone.

"For what?" she asked and from her tone it was clear that she was still angry with him.

"You know for what." But their conversation was left incomplete when all of a sudden chaos started in the party. Everyone rushed to that side and found Saba lying on the floor. "Kya hua Saba ko?" Viraf asked.

"Pata nahi yaar. We were just talking here and all of a sudden she fainted."

Viraf just tried to get her back to her senses but all his efforts failed. Someone bought a glass of water and he sprinkled water over her face but she still didn't come back to her senses. "I think we should call a doc."

"Freddy call a doc." Before Freddy could dial the number, Saba was regaining consciousness.

"Saba...Saba... Are you fine now?" he asked.

"Ahaa..." she got up and held her head. "My head is feeling heavy now."

Chhavi's reaction on watching her, 'Drama started, despo.'

"Kuch kaha tum ne?" Vahbiz asked.

"No nothing." She covered up quickly.

Here Viraf said, "Chalo you need rest." And he brought her to his room supporting her. She was smiling wickedly when he brought her inside and signaled Freddy to take care of Chhavi as he would come back soon. Freddy understood his signals and nodded.

"Attention seeker.." she again cursed her.

"Did you again say something?" Vahbiz asked again.

"Chhavi did you have anything?" Freddy asked.

"Not yet."

"So come. Have something."

"Let Viraf come back. I will have something then."

"Ohooo" Vahbiz and Freddy said in unison. "Humari company itni bhi buri nahi hai ki you want him to be back." They teased her.

"It's not like that guys." And their leg pulling session continued for some more time. Chhavi had a look at her watch and saw it was already eight and Viraf hadn't returned by now. She thought to have a check on them and excused herself. She thought to knock at the door but then thought it's not needed. "Viraf..." she said but the next scene she saw there made her words die in her throat. The scene was enough to raise her temperature and made her furious. She came out of the room immediately and went straight up to the door. Then a thought crossed her mind to inform Freddy about her departure.

"So I think your friend is too busy and he has no time to receive or attend the so called special guests of the party. Instead he prefers to attend the people who are even not invited as you said." Saying this, she left leaving a confused Freddy.

"Chhavi...Chhavi..", he called her name many times to stop her but she didn't stop.

"Kya hua isko Freddy?"

"Mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aaya ki all of a sudden why she left and what was she trying to say?"

"Mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aaya what happened? Where is Viraf?"

"Oh haan, hai kahan yeh?" And he tried to locate him in the party. "Kahan hai yeh?"

"I think Saba ko le ke room mein gaya tha na..." Vahbiz said.

"Oh haan...let me find out."

He went to check on Viraf and as he entered in his room something surprised him which was very unpleasant for him. He saw Saba hugging Viraf tightly and he hugged her back. He cleared his throat in order to interrupt them. It disturbed them and Saba left VIraf.

"I am waiting for you outside." Saying this he left. When Viraf finally came out of his room, Freddy asked, "What do you think you were doing?"

Viraf was confused, "What was I doing?"

"Andar kya kar raha tha aunty ji ke saath?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Aunty ji.." Viraf smiled. "You gave her a new name."

"Don't try to change the topic."

"Main kya kar raha tha andar? Maine kuch nahi kiya yaar."

"Maine dekha tu kya kar raha tha but kuch nahi kiya yeh main janta hoon fir bhi jo abhi kiya woh kyun kiya?"

"One second...tu mujhe kyun confuse kar raha hai? Bolna kya chahta hai?"

"You were hugging her, is that what you wanted to show us?"

"One sec...I was not hugging her. There is a little correction in it, she was hugging me."

"And why was it happening?"

"She has got a divorce notice from her husband and she was damn worried about it and was very emotional about it. She needed a friend's support and I gave her that. "

"And why does she only need your support? Doesn't she have anyone else by her side?" he said crossing his arms across his chest.

"Kya yaar...don't say like that. We are all human and it's our duty to give emotional support to our friends na?"

"You know kabhi kabhi tu itna accha ho jata hai ki I really don't feel like hurting you but bro kuch cheezein tujhe samajh leni chahiye better tareeke se. You know Chhavi left?" he asked.

"What?" It was almost a shock for him.

"Haan chali gayi."

"But kab aur kaise woh bhi mujhe bina bataye?" he said. Confusion and shock both were mixed in his voice. But their convo had to be held off for sometime as Viraf's friends started leaving by now and they had to see them off. He was unhappy about Chhavi's exit. He had to bear that smile on his face to see them off. Vahbiz too had to leave now.

"So lover boy I have to leave as well now as it's already 11:45 and Vivian must be waiting for me."

"Sure."

"But please be more sincere about your special guests now. The way Chhavi left I didn't like it."

"I know. Par kab gayi woh aur achanak se..."

"Yeh sab to mujhe kuch pata nahi but you talk to Freddy and then call her as well.." He immediately dialed her mobile number but she was not picking it up. He called her at least seven times but she didn't respond.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. Look being a good friend of yours, I am not accusing you for anything but you know very well the type of equation Chhavi and Saba has, then?"

"To maine us ko invite nahi kiya tha and you know that so well."

"I know and believe me I told it to Chhavi and as far as I can read expressions she believed me but all of a sudden Saba fainted and everything changed in a fraction of a second. You took her to your room and didn't come out for a long time. She saw both of you hugging and which girl would like it if she loved you as you think." He said in one go.

"Shit.."

"Shit se baat nahi ban ne waali hai Viraf."

"I  know Freddy but you know main us ko kitne der se call karne ki koshish kar raha hoon but she is not picking up my calls."

"It's not that easy, you should think of something else." And this statement gave Viraf an idea and he immediately rushed, taking his car keys.

"I know ab mujhe kya karna hai." And he was out.

Here after almost half an hour, Saba came out of his room searching for him. She couldn't spot him anywhere so when she found Freddy, she went to him. "Freddy can you tell me where Viraf is?"

"I don't know..abhi to yahin tha."

"Kahan gaya woh main kaafi der se us ko dhoondhne ki koshish kar rahi hoon."
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey really awesome update.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Ye Saba kahan se aayi is party me when she was not even invited.😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ I just loved these lines

"Oh family... kab se? Is Viraf getting married to you or you are adopting him?

Damn funny.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Chhavi gave a solid pay back to Saba.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She did even a drama just to create some misunderstandings between them and see it resulted in them when Chhavi left the party fuming.

All the damage controlled by Freddy has been wasted.

Continue soon.
Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb Update β­οΈ

Chhavi was so happy πŸ˜›
And why will she not happy, after many days she felt the same feeling πŸ˜‰
Oh!!! Saba πŸ˜”
She has come without invitation !!! 😲
I was feeling something bad will happen after reading previous part πŸ˜’
Freddy observed all this and he knew how must Chhavi feeling.
It was good that he excused Viraf
Freedy told Chhavi she was not invited, he is such a good friend 😊
WOW !!! eye talking

Now Saba wants to feel Chhavi outsider πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
And how can she wants all credit of Tara Shikhawat just for her writing πŸ€’
Chhavi also replied solid to her all bakwas.
I love the dialouge of marry & adopting πŸ˜†
Chhavi is right Viraf is so emotional that Saba is taking advantage of his friendship
How she can give cheap comment about Chhavi with that Pracheen 😑
Chhavi is trapping or she herself is trapping Viraf 😑

Sodhiji has come finally πŸ˜›
They lost in each other eyes
And of course many people are not wanting their happiness 😑

How she was doing drama !!!
Chhavi was right what a dispo

Ouch !! Chhavi saw them hugging 🀒
And she left with anger
Just everything was getting good now everything ruined πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Abb bechare Viraf what can he did !!!
It was good he left to do something πŸ‘πŸΌ