Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 11:-

"Finally I am going to Patna, a much needed break. Kaam karte karte itna thak gayi hoon ke pooch mat." She said to Sheena, her co-actor on the sets.

"But you have to come back soon as you know hume bus four days ka break mila hai aur iss ke baad we have to shoot continuously after that as show is going on air."

"Yeah I know. I was thinking to promote SPK there."

"Good going girl. You are going to go a long way." Sheena said smiling.

Back at Chhavi's Apartment:-

"So finally you are going."

"Yes Vinny."

"Any plans?"

"Nops. First of all I need a break. Us ke baad socha hai kuch promotion karna hai mujhe apne upcoming show ka."

"Nice plan."

"I will miss you." said Pracheen, who was sitting there.

Chhavi looked at him with a confused expression, "What?"

Pracheen understood he had made a mistake, so he rectified his mistake, "We will miss you."

After a few days in Patna:-

"So Di how is Viraf?" Chhavi's younger sister Poorvi asked.

Chhavi was surprised to hear the question from her younger sis. It was not the first time she asked about him. Actually she had a huge crush on Viraf and whenever she found the chance, she always asked about him. She and her mother always loved to see them together. They were not only a huge fan of EBI but also a ViCha shipper. ViCha, her sis had found out this name for them which was given by their fans and her secret wish was that they should be together in real life as well.

"Batao na Di." She elbowed her.

"Mujhe kya pata?"

"Are aap ko nahi to kis ko pata hoga Di? He is your friend na?" she asked.

"To kya mujhe apne har dost ki har baat ka pata hona zaroori hai?" she replied with no interest.

"Areee aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Jahan tak maine dekha tha aap ko bhi apne us friend mein kaafi interest tha. Am I right?"

"Tu bahut bolne lagi hai aaj kal." Chhavi said staring at her.

Poorvi laughed, "Aap itna irritate ho rahi ho, kahin aisa to nahi hai ki un ki life mein koi aa gaya and that's why you don't want to talk about him."

Chhavi was pissed off totally. "Maa dekho na iss ko kya ant shant bole jaa rahi hai." She said complaining.

Geeta Ji said, "To kya galat bol rahi hai woh? Sahi hi to keh rahi hai. Tu acche se jaanti hai na ki mujhe woh ladka kitna pasand hai. Aur tum dono bhi saath mein kitne acche lagte ho na." she said smiling.

"Mummy aap bhi." She gave her an unbelievable look.

"Is mein itna surprise hone ki kya baat hai? Tujhe pata nahi hai ki mujhe tum dono ka pair kitna pasand hai?"

"Mummy I know but ab woh show off air ho chuka hai. Ab aap logon ko us show ki baat karni chahiye jo show ab on air hone jaa raha hai." She said irritated.

"All the best for that. But beta woh hero...kya naam hai us ka...Abhay and Sehban na?" she nodded. "Mujhe un dono ki shakal nahi pasand hai."

"Aur maa did you see us ne bhi long hair rakhe hain, that Sehban jo us ko bilkul suit nahi karta. Long hair to bus Viraf ko suit karte the. How cool was that na?" Poorvi said.

"Sach bola meri beti na."

"Mummy bus bhi karo aap dono."

"Nahi bus kaise karein? Tu janti hai hum sab ko ki hum kitne bade woh ViCha ke shipper hai, as your fans say." It was her elder sister Surbhi.

"Di...bahut accha, only you were left." She was totally irritated.

"Tabhi to main aa gayi apni kami poori karne." She said raising her collar.

"To bata na kaisa hai Viraf?" she also asked.

"I don't know." She left saying it and went straight to her room.

"Everyone is irritating me to the core. I went to promotions of my new show wahan bhi Viraf. Aur ab mere ghar waale bhi. The non stop chant of his name." She threw her pillow in frustration. Her mood was really off. She wanted to relax. Pracheen called her at that time. "Yeh bhi na humesha chipkoo bana rahta hai. Doesn't he have anything important to do? Bata ke aayi hoon na ki I am going home just to relax myself but still he is irritating me." She cut the call sending him a message that she is busy and will call him later. To change her mood, she switched on the TV. She was changing various channels when the programme on a particular channel caught her attention. It was the Renault Star Guild Awards Red Carpet and she started watching it curiously. At almost the end of it, someone particular who was very close to her once was hosting it caught her attention. She paused for a moment and that man in black took not only all her attention but also took her breath away. 

"Hot...", escaped from her mouth. When she realized what she had just said, she shut herself up. She blushed at her thought. She watched the whole programme with curiosity without even moving. The commercial between them disturbed her and she was stuck to the television. She was just watching it and drooling over him more and more and when it ended again felt irritated. His part was just five minutes long and it irritated her even more.

"Itni jaldi khatam ho gaya? Kitna chota programme banate hain? It must have been half an hour long. Kitna accha programme tha. He was looking so ..." She stopped abruptly. "Kya hua hai mujhe? Main us programme ko itna like kar rahi thi jis ko woh host kar raha tha. Abhi kuch der pehle us ke mention tak se main itna gussa ho rahi thi, ab mujhe kya ho gaya hai? Woh...jis ne mujhe...but us ne mujh se baat karne ki koshish bhi ki thi but maine hi us ki baat nahi suni." She said to herself, "Par kyun sunoo main us ki...us ne mujhe hurt kiya. Woh acche se janta tha ki meri aur Saba ki bilkul nahi banti fir bhi us ne Saba ko party me bulaya." A sudden thought struck her mind, "But seriously if he knew that we are not in good terms than how can he invite Saba to his party? If he told everyone that he will not cut the cake if I didn't come to the party than how and why? Oh God...main pagal ho jayungi yeh sab soch soch kar. I don't want to think about it anymore." And she hopped on her bed and tiredness soon dozed her off in deep slumber.

After a month:-

"Kya hai yaar yeh? Kab tak aise hi padi rahegi tu? Kahin bhi bahar aana jana bandh hai tera aaj kal."

"Kahan jayungi yaar you know kitna busy hoon main."

"I know but iss tarah se life nahi jee jati meri jaan."

"Life jeena..." she paused and was lost in another thought.

"Look mujhe teri yahi aadat nahi pasand hai."

"Are yaar...chal na aaj disc chalte hain."

"No ways I am damn tired you know mera shoot. Mera on air hai to I have a lot work to do now."

"Chhavi shut up. I am not going to take any excuses from you. After a lot of refusal, she finally said, "Theek hai meri maa."

"Ya you better get ready fast." Vinny said and Chhavi left smiling. When Chhavi was busy getting ready, she dialed Pracheen's number.

"Hello."

"Ready ho na?"

"Ya almost."

"What do you mean by almost?"

"Are baba ready ho gaya hoon na."

"So come fast and pick us up."

"Will be there soon but where is she?"

"She is getting ready. So are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for proposing to her." She said.

"I will try and the rest is up to her."

"Hmmm all the best."

"I hope your wish works today and she accepts my proposal." He said putting on his googles.

One week later:-

"Hello,"

"Kahan hai tu?"

"Ghar pe."

"To ready ho jaa hum party pe ja rahe hain."

"Party, kaisi party?"

"Dhruv ki birthday party hai aaj."

"Oh shit, sorry I forgot."

"It's ok waise bhi tujhe aaj kal yaad hi kya rehta hai? Jab se Chhavi tujh se naraz kya huyi tera to memory loss hi ho gaya hai."

"Not like that dude."

"Then?"

"Nothing...accha bata party kahan hai, us ke ghar par?"

"Nops, party Zenith mein hai."

"Disc mein? Koi disc me apna birthday celebrate karta hai?" he asked surprised.

"Kyun? Iss mein kaun si badi baat hai, wahan ja ke kuch fun karenge na. You better get ready, I am not going to listen to any excuses."

"As you say your highness."

"That is like my cute buddy."

"Oye don't call me cute."

"So?"

"You can call me sexy, killer, rocking."

"Cheee kuch girls ke liye bhi rehne de." Listening to Freddy's words, he smiled.

At Chhavi's place:-

"Chalo na Chhavi hum kahin chalte hain masti karne."

"Kahan chale tu bata? You know main kitni tired hoon."

"Chhavi please. Tujh se kal bhi kaha tha to tu excuse de rahi thi jab ki kal humara off tha aur aaj bhi hai and I want to go somewhere today."

"Sheena tu bhi na. Accha bata kahan chalegi?" Sheena was Chhavi's costar in SPK.

"Zenith chalte hain."

"Disc?" Chhavi asked.

"Haan yaar disc chalte hain. You know na kal Valentine's Day hai toh ho sakta hai hume humara dream man bhi aaj raat 12'o clock wahin mil jaye."

"Accha aisa hoga kya?"

"Disc mein game hota hai na aur last time bhi main nahi jaa paayi thi. I don't want to miss it this time."

"Tu aur tere bachkane dreams aur wishes. You are behaving like a teenager. Waise bhi yeh sab bus humare TV shows mein aur movies mein hi hota hai." She said getting ready.

"When it comes to love, everyone behaves like a teenager. TV shows aur movies mein ideas bhi to hum humans hi laate hain na? To ho sakta hai aaj bhi kuch aisa ho jaaye." Sheena said excitedly.

Chhavi just smiled listening to her opinion. Chhavi was getting ready and she wore a strapless blue dress looking perfect and she wanted to wear something in her neck when her eyes fell on that pendent which Viraf had given her. She opened that box and took it out gently and looked at it for sometime. 'Kya Sheena sahi keh rahi hai ki aaj ki raat mujhe bhi mera saccha pyaar milega? Main bhi kitni stupid hoon, in faltoo ki cheezon ke bare mein soch rahi hoon.'

At Zenith:-

Viraf and Freddy reached there on time and Dhruv was already there waiting for them with his two friends. "Hey dude Happy birthday." Viraf wished him.

"Thanks buddy."

"Happy birthday dude." Freddy also wished him, hugging him.

"So you planned your birthday party here."

"I think we all need a break from our routine." Dhruv said. "You know how hectic that is. Private job and it's pressures."

"I can understand but hum to routine mein hi free baithe hain. No work makes Jack a lazy boy." Viraf said.

"Shut up, ab aisa bhi nahi hai. I am sure that soon you will get a daily show." Dhruv said.

Here Chhavi and Sheena finally reached at the place. "Finally I am here."

"You are damn excited."

"Obviously I am. I want something special to happen today." She said.

"Come on, let's get inside. And see what happens next." Chhavi said and both entered inside. As soon as she entered inside, her heart felt happy all of a sudden and she just loved the energy of the place. 'What's this, all of a sudden I feel happy?' she was surprised at her feelings as well.

"Wow I just love the energy here. Come on let's hit the dance floor." She pulled her on dance floor. Both were enjoying themselves at the dance floor and this change naturally brought a smile on her face which was long lost. They were busy dancing when Chhavi's eyes fell on a group of girls who had surrounded someone. Chhavi tried to check that out. Sheena found her looking in that direction and looked at that side as well. "Do we have some celebrity guest around?" Chhavi shrugged her shoulders.

"Come on let's check." Sheena suggested.

"Leave it na. If we would have some celebrity then soon they would announce that." Chhavi said.

"How boring Chhavi!" she said making a face. They heard a few girls talking.

"Did you see that guy?"

"Kaun wahan?" she indicated in that direction.

"Yeah..abhi mil ke aayi hoon. My God he is so handsome. Did you see him smiling? Awww main to fida ho gayi." She said drooling over him.

"Main bhi...I asked him to dance with me but he said no."

"Same here yaar, he said no to me as well." Second one said making a face.

"How lucky that girl would be with whom he would dance." She said in a dreamy voice.

"I will be that lucky girl." One among them said with some attitude in her voice. "Let me go and offer him. He can't deny me." She left to go to him and Chhavi was watching it curiously. That girl went straight to him siding every girl who surrounded him. She kept her hand over his shoulder and when he turned, Chhavi's heartbeat stopped for a moment.

It was him...  "Viraf..." Just escaped from her mouth.

"Kaun? Kis ka naam liya tune?"

"No..no...nothing." Her eyes were glued to them. He was smiling and talking in that way which again made her heart skip a beat. 'He is really hot...' She thought and kicked herself mentally to think like that. Her eyes didn't leave them for a single moment. She just excused herself and went straight to the bar. Sitting at the counter, she ordered some random drink for herself and had it in a quick gulp. She looked at them again and found him smiling and accepting her offer. Now both of them were on the dance floor and it seemed he was enjoying her company. "Waah kitna enjoy kar raha hai ab us ki company. Jis ko janta bhi nahi us k saath aise chipak ke dance kar raha hai jaise jaane kab se us ko janta ho. Par mujhe kya? Let him do whatever he wants." And she gulped down her second drink in anger. They were engrossed in their dance as if they didn't care about their surroundings. "Dikhata to aise tha jaise ke meri kitni parwaah karta hai, ab dekho jaise lagta hai mere iski life se jaane se isko koi fark hi nahi pada." She said in anger. She didn't even know how many drinks she took watching them and mentally almost murdering both of them." Jab us ko hi fark nahi padta than why should I? Isko yeh bhi samajh nahi aa raha hai ki yeh ladki bus ek bet jeetne ke liye yeh kar rahi hai."

"Chhavi tu yahan kya kar rahi hai? Kitni der ho gayi tujhe yahan aaye hue. Chal na yahan se, ab break le chuki. Come on, let's hit the dance floor." Sheena pulled her with her. Chhavi was not in the mood to dance.

"I am not interested." She said.

"Arre achanak kya hua?" she asked.

"Bus aise hi, you go." She said.

"No way. You have to come. Chal na hum bhi sab ko dikhate hain ki we know the dance as well." Sheena teased her.

"Haan mujhe bhi kisi ko dikhana hai ki main us ke partner se accha dance kar sakti hoon." She said and got up. She purposely went to that side where Viraf and that girl were dancing. She danced there and in her drunken condition, she kicked a few people.

"Sorry, very sorry." She said for the tenth time.

"How are you dancing Chhavi? I think you are drunk, we should get you to sit down." Sheena suggested.

"Nahiii ruk na hum yahin dance karenge." She didn't go. Two girls who were hurt many times by Chhavi's kicks thought to teach her a lesson and they purposely pushed Chhavi. She was about to trip when someone caught her.

Note: The names of Chhavi's sister are my creative liberty guys. If you guys find the name in the near future then please tell me, and I will make correction.
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good that Chhavi went back home to Patna for a few days!!!!   

Yeh Pracheen jab bhi muh kholta hai he just irritates me!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Chhavi's sister has good taste and likes Viraf and loves their pair!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Chhavi wants to run away from Viraf and his memories but seems like luck is definitely not in her favour!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even Chhavi's sister can see her interest in Viraf and only Chhavi has shut her eyes to the truth!!!!   

She is irritated at her mom and sister's teasing and asking about Viraf!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Geetaji seems all ready to make Viraf her son-in-law!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I love their opinion on Chhavi's new heroes!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

They even know our term for them ViCha and now even her elder sister joined in!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She went away from there but TV on kiya toh wahan bhi Renault Star Guild Awards Red Carpet mein Viraf hosting karte huye dikh gaya!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I just loved the way she said hot and it is true as he really is hot!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Agar uski baaton se itni hi irrtated hai then she should have changed the channel but no she was unable to change the channel!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

It is indeed a sign that they are meant to be together and he is her destiny!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

But Chhavi is not ready to melt even when she feels that he might not be at fault!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Yeh ghar aayi hai lekin yahan bhi chipkoo Pracheen peeche padha hai!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Honestly yeh Chhavi sidhe sidhe mana kyun nahi kar deti and break off all contact with him!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Vinny is taking her to the disc but only so Vinny can make Pracheen can propose to her!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

If one has friends like Vinny then they don't need enemies!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

It is good that Viraf is trying to enjoy his life and Freddy called him for Dhruv's birthday party!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

It was too funny when Viraf told Freddy what he can call him and Freddy said kuch girls ke liye bhi rehne de!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Here Sheena is also taking Chhavi to the disc and coincidentally to Zenith where she hopes to find her dream man!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Chhavi is right that these things happen only in movies and TV shows!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

So she did look at the pendant and think of her true love Viraf!!!!   

Now both Viraf and Chhavi are at the same place on Valentine's Day Eve all thanks to Sheena and Dhruv!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

So the girls are admiring Viraf and Chhavi's curiousity is certainly raised!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Chhavi is sooo jealous to see Viraf talking and dancing with a girl who had approached him!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now now Chhavi if you are ignoring him then someone else is bound to take the hot hunk!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

In her jealously she started gulping down drinks even without counting!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It was so good to see her angry and jealous and Chhavi if you don't have any feelings for him then why can't you still stand him with someone else??    πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Sheena wanted Chhavi to dance and now Chhavi wants to show she can dance better than his partner!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

She is dancing in her drunken state and the song "Main talli, main talli.. main talli ho gayi" would suit her!!!!   

But because of this she landed straight in Viraf's arms!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

This part is wonderful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 10...

Great viraf finally knows all dark truth of his party!!
Freddy is best he always guide him!!!!

Fir se Instagram!!!!
Yeh aisi pics post hi kyun karti hai!!!!

Viraf kya hum bhi pareshan ho jaate hain!!!!

So chhavi promote karne ke liye wahi name suggest kiya kahan pe WO ebi ke samay gai thiii

Rashmi bhi kamaal hai chhavi ke dard pe namak ka kaam kar rahi!!!!

Great sabhi reporters ne kamaal ka sawal poochhhaa!!!?
Madam sambhal hi nai payi !!!

Bouncer pe bouncer AAA rahe the!!!!

Oh what a great fb!!!!
Kitna cute hai viraf he made all araangements!!!!

Wow kitna caring hai viraf he did all thing to make her happy!!!

Both r smiling BT don't get that they r in love
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter!!!
Yeh sahi kiya Pandey g ko Patna bhej diya

Bachchi badi ho rahi hai family ke sath sath promotion bhi wah!!

Inse toh inki behen hi samajhdaar hai

Achcha sawal kiya !!!

Wah mom bhi fan hai kya baat hai!!!

Madam TV off nai kar pata rahi show aur chal na chahiye that lekin baat nai karegi had ziddi hai !!!

Mom bhi kah rahi kya hero hai SPK ka bakwass BT inhien kaun samjhaye!!!

Ooh toh uncle p pareshan kar rahe hain seedha se mana kar de BT nai cute girl banana hai na!!!!

Achcha hai viraf wapas apni zindagi enjoy karne ki koshish kar raha

Kya dialogue Mara kuchh ladkiyon ke liye bhi chhod de!!!!

Yeh climax mast that is chapter ka!!!!

Madam jealous feel kar rahi
Khud ko better dancer sabit karna hai

Main toh talli talli talli ho gaiπŸ˜†

Waiting for next

Edited by kumari27 - 8 years ago
irfan2 thumbnail
please post part 12 iam enjoy this
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 10

Thanks for the update
Like press conference  because they praised Viraf and chhavi fell awkward !!
Chhavi ko jo yaad aya I wish ussey realize ho ke woh kiya kho rahi hai
Per...
Viraf is very caring and he care for everyone.

Rashmi sharma also teased her

Sab jante hain aik chhavi ke dimag mein dahi jami howe hai
Ksis ki nazeron ko dekh ker hi pata chul jata hai ke piyar hai yah kuch bhi nahin

Nice update
Please kuch spices khud se add kerdo
Thora boring hogaya hai

Hum wese hi tortured hain reality ke hathon

Thanks again for writing and sharing.

Edited by SamreenJ - 8 years ago
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 11

Nice start again

Chhavi ke gher mein sab Viraf ke fan hain
To Chhavi ko Irritate q hota hai

Cool mom bhi fan even she likes him a lot
Kuch karo mummy isko kiya kha ker paida kiya tha
Jo kuch samajhti nahin hai

I am happy for Viraf
Atleast he is trying to enjoy his life
I wish ke jald koye show mil hi jaye

Loved the part where all girls were praising and admiring Viraf.
Aur chhavi ko jealous feel horaha hai
Wah ji wah

Nice update dear
Add more Masala
As we need boost up.

poorvi16 thumbnail
Hey di..nice update πŸ‘

Finally they met after a long time. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 😳 😳 It was good that Chhavi went to Zenith with her friend Sheena and they met their on VDay eve.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Is it signaling something for their future? πŸ˜‰

I wish they sort out their mus and soon get together.
Continue fast di..
Edited by poorvi16 - 8 years ago
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for late comment dear.
I just enjoyed the teasing session by Chhavi's family when they asked about Viraf.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was getting irritated and they told their views that they love their pair.πŸ˜‰ See the luck at that moment she watched the TV and found him there as well.πŸ˜‰ It's all destiny and symbol by God that they are destined to be together😳Ab hot bande k liye to hot hi niklega na? πŸ˜‰ Chhavi is now back and she is irritating Viraf by posting some pics on social networking sites of him and Pracheen. He knows it's not good for her but I don't know what she wants? πŸ˜• Chhavi is now going to disc with her friend Sheena.😊 By the way who is this Sheena? Is she some actor doing show or aivee hi.

Edited by arpita25 - 8 years ago