True Love - Imp Note pg 86 - June 28

Moon_Snow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
True Love

Hey all,

This is Monal (*mystic.moon*) and Khushi (-Araina-) Previous usernames: Kasurbest and ..first.rain..

If you guys read the stories 

Sacred Bonding, Love Story Online, Pyar ki Nishaani, Tujhe Bhula Diya, Vivaah, Ishq Junoon Deewangi, Mines Forever, Tum Jo Aye, Sanjda, Guzarish,  

OS (KriyAnsh) Forgiven

and many more works

by *Khushii*

AND

Veer aur Sukirti series, and Another Cinderella story Singing' and Dancin' forever

by *mystic.moon*

Not to forget Do Pal Ki Zindaagi our first story as co-writers than you guys know us.

If you still dont know us, than get to us now, we are here once again as co-writers of a brand new story "True Love"

Acknowledgment:

Vidya - the original starter of the story. But due to her lack of time she was not able to make her way too much with the story. *mystic.moon* - for accepting her request to continue her story. *Khushii*. - for kindly being the co-writer and adding her great creative mind to make the story more rocking. Both of us - to bear each other and come here yet again with one more story. Last but not least our amazing reader - for their constant support through out the story to make this a successful one too.

Synopsis:

The title of the story itself reveals what the concept is. Three youngsters couple deeply in love, still to young enough to know the real meaning to "Love" but as they fall for each other, and feels the magic which they never did with anyone else, they understand the deep meaning of "True-Love" As, they grow-up, juggle their studies and social life, understands the depth of a relationship, Their 'True-Love' is what makes them what they truly are from deep inside.

Read the story, to see how their life progresses and changes unexpectedly as the surprising events take place in their life.

After all - Life is not just about friends, pranks, social clubs, procrastination for studies - but gets much more, once maturity, responsibility and depth of seriousness hits hard core to make a person realize that real world is not the fantasy they have been living in till now.

Index and PM list - Scroll down

Xx  Monal and Khushi  xX

Edited by Moon_Snow - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon_Snow thumbnail
- PM   L i s t -

Add the id "Moon_Snow" to your account if you want regular PM notifications. This is the only way to get PMz everytime and ud or A/N is posted. Sorry we wont be sending out PM by each of our individual ids. Keep in mind, add us only if you are going to regular reader. It's a huge waste of time to send hundreds of pmz and get not enough response back. 

Moon_Snow is Monal and Khushi's combined account so that both of us can access it. 

- I.n.d.e.x -

Introduction, Acknowledgments and Synopsis - Main Post
Chapter 1 - Page 2
Chapter 2 - Page 11
Chapter 3 - Page 16
Chapter 4 - Page 21
Chapter 5 - Page 26
Chapter 6 - Page 35
Chapter 7 - Page 41
Chapter 8 - Page 46
Chaptet 9 - Page 49

IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 10 - Page 52
Chapter 11 - Page 55
Chapter 12 - Page 57
Chapter 13 - Page 61
Chapter 14 - Page 63
Chapter 15 - Page 64
Chapter 16 - Page 67
Chapter 17 - Page 70
Chapter 18 - Page 81
Chapter 19 - Page 84
Chapter 20 - 

If you have read Vidya's start than I am sure you will find the starting different. 
We have re-modified a whole lot, plan was to continue from where she left off but since she only went as far as 4 chapters, we worked out a whole new thing keeing Vidya's concept as the base itself. 

We hope that you will like the story and support us through out the journey of "True Love" Please do let us know what you think of the updates and if we are living upto your guys expectations or not ;)

This FF will be updated about every two weeks. (so, we think that makes it twice a month)
Sorry, but it is a bit hard for both of us to find spare time at the same time to get together and put our minds together. Specially focusing as we tend to argue more than do what we are suppose to . lol . Hopefully there are less chances of that as time goes by.

^Well this has truly changed now, since after 9th chapter or so, Khushi left and I become the only author of this work from that point on. I try to do my best and will update whenever it's possible. Do bare with my irregularity. Life is not free after all, I also have my personal amendments. - Monal

Xx   Monal and Khushi   xX

Have a Lovely Day!

Edited by Moon_Snow - 10 years ago
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m always eager to read FF's and do PM me
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So it's me and sis writing it. 
We'll post CS and Chapter 1 now in few minutes. 

Hope you all will enjoy. 
Love, Khushi
Xx
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys,

it me and Khush back with one more story. 
Let us know if we should continue or not :)

as khush said...
CS and chapter 1 will be soon up

Enjoy! and dont forget to add the id "Moon_Snow" for regular notification ;)

Love, Monal 
XD
-Kryan- thumbnail
Can't wait for this FF 😊
upd soon please 😊
Moon_Snow thumbnail

Dhruv (Main male lead)

Studying in Xi'an University, Kashmir-India; second year in University majoring in Social Business. 
Son of a famous business tycoon; rich, full rep-cool dude of the college, least many people know his true soft heart. Only the people close to him knows him as egoless, kind-hearted, loving cool dude.

Ishika (Main female lead)

Enters Xi'an University in middle of the second year as she moves in to live with her uncle and aunt. Majoring in Web Designing. Apple of the eye of her uncle; cute, bold, strong-minded, creative, smart and full of innocence.

Yash (Parallel Male lead) 

Studying in Xi'an University; second year majoring in Graphic Design. 
Son of a famous Business woman, widow; Best buddy of Dhruv, happy going, soft hearted, always ready to help his best friend whenever needed. 

Antara (Parallel Female lead)

Studying in Xi'an University, second year majoring in Fashion Designing.
Daughter of a middle-class family; open-minded, spirited, full of pranks, hates lying but still does, Fashionista, popular ' chick of the college. Childhood friend of Yash.

Side Characters

Jayraj

Second year in Xi'an University. Not a bad but troublesome guy. About 2 minutes older than Raj.

Raj

Second year in Xi'an. Unlike Jayraj he is simple and always ready to solve a problem instead of creating one. Cool, calm and the only person with decent brains in the group. About 2 minutes younger than Jayraj.

Nikita

Second year in Xi'an. Cute, reserved, religious and close friend of Antara. This is the girl Jayraj got his eye on.

Sunayna 

Second year in Xi'an. Outgoing, tom-boy and close friend of Dhruv. Raj has got his eye on her.

Sameer

Dhruv's father - Famous businessman runs a fashion designing studio. Great husband and father, loves Dhruv as he is the only child.

Jyoti

Dhruv's mother ' Awesome housewife and a really great mother. Knows very well how to handle situations.

Naina

Yash's mother ' She is a widow and a business partner of Sameer. She is like a sister to Sameer.

Shekhar

Ishika's uncle ' Famous businessman, runs a 5-star resort along the icy edges of Kashmir. Loves his niece a lot and treats her like her own daughter.

Kalika

Ishika's aunt ' Mean and does not like Ishika that much.

Aalekh

Antara's father ' belonging to middle class family, manager of a small caf.

Varsha

Antara's mother ' great housewife, and understands her daughter without the use of words.

One more parallel couple enters later on in the story.
Rest, new characters will be introduced when they enter into story

Next Part: Chapter 1

Attention: If any one wants Pic visual Character Sketch send pm to id
Kasurbest or Moon_Snow
and we will send you the pics of the characters.
Sry, we cant post the pix in this thread.

xX Monal and Khushi Xx

Edited by Moon_Snow - 12 years ago
-Kryan- thumbnail
amazing CS keep it up please PM me wen u have upd
luv
Kria

xxx
Edited by Kria786 - 12 years ago
Moon_Snow thumbnail

Chapter 1

A small town in Himachal Pradesh - Manali, India. It was night time and cool breeze was blowing outside. A small college is situated close to the mountains. Focusing on the college campus around the dorms area; three girls were standing on the common ground that separated girls and boys dormitory.

Girl 1: "Where is she?"

Girl 2: "Let me guess, she's finishing up her assignment at last minute. As always!"

Girl 3: "You guys are right." First two girls look at her who was looking up titled towards the sky. They follow her gaze which lands on one of the windows' on third floor of girls' dorm. Certainly, they saw a girl, leaning over the window, a pen touching her gentle lips and huge stack of paper in her other hand. All three of the girls' hit their fore-head at the same time and shaking their head disapprovingly, they made their way towards the dorm's entrance.

Continuous banging on the door made her roommate angry, who was having her 'beauty sleep.' She yelled, "Can you get the damn door!" Hearing the commotion, she snapped out of her line of thoughts, looked around and as she realized the situation, she walked towards the door.

She hadn't even fully opened the door when her three friends jumped on her screaming all at once. She struggled out of their grip but their screaming didn't stop. She crossed her arms across her chest and after bearing them for about ten whole minutes, she yelled, "SHUT UP!"

All three of them dropped dead silent in the next two seconds, and her room-mate jumped out of her bed and looked at her as if she was insane. Her friends screaming hadn't awakened her but her one yell had done that.

Calming herself down, she spoke reasonably, "What in the world are you guys doing over here at'" she paused, glanced at the watch above her bed and continued, "'at 11:00 of night?"

Girl 2 replied with a dramatic voice, "What are we doing over here? We?"

Girl 3: "We are over here to remind 'Ms. Ishika' that we are supposed to be at a party at this moment."

Ishika gave a confused look and searched her brains to remember if they were really supposed to be going to any party tonight.

Her three really good friends gave her a look that clearly said, 'Please don't tell us that you forgot!'

Ishika murmured hitting her fore head, "Oh shoot!" She said a little bit louder, "Five minutes and I'll be down."

Girl 1: "Five minutes." Saying so she pointed at Ishika and then behind her, at the door as if to say 'We are waiting, you better hurry.'

Two cars were zooming at full speed at different location on the same high-way, as the night seeped by the cold breeze started getting chillier. Four young guys were goofing around in one of the cars' that was a Volvo.

-? Said on a serious note: "Dude, I seriously can't believe that we are driving all the way to Manali just for one party."

Guy sitting in the passenger seat replied, "Speed it up. We have to reach there at least fifteen minutes before the hand hits twelve."

Boy 3: "Seriously? If we are just going for a Christmas Eve party, we are having one at Xi'an too. Why are we traveling six hour long route?"

Guy, who replied earlier, replied again, "'Cause it's a special invitation."

Boy 4: "May we know who this special person is who gave you a special invitation?" emphasizing on the word 'special.'

-? : "You don't need to know. You're getting to go to a party for free. So just enjoy and have fun!"

Saying so, he and the guy in the passenger seat looked at each other and exchanged a knowing smile.

Shifting off to another car, ignoring the chilly night, the car was open roofed; a dazzling blue sports car.

Girl 3: "I can't believe you would actually forget."

Ishika said in an apologetic voice, "Sorry! I have an assignment due tomorrow and as you guys know -"

Girl 2 finished: "- You just started on it today."

Ishika gave an innocent nod.

Girl 1: "Why are you even doing it? Tomorrow is your last day here."

Ishika sighed and getting into an explanation mode, she said, "Well, this is an important assignment that will determine my classes at Xi'an since its standards are much higher than our small college."

Ishika slowed down the car and eventually it stopped as they had reached their destination. Getting out, she said, "Night, here I come."

Next Part: Chapter 2

Xx  Monal and Khushi   xX

Edited by Moon_Snow - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well, that was the 1st chapter let us know what you think about it :)