Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

And this update, I'm bringing the wand here πŸ˜³ Lol! I can too. I just added the dialogue where I talk with myself. See, it's sane to question yourself, but as per Mr. Lucas, you are insane if you answer yourself too 🀣 That proves I'm still sane AANNNDDD that made no sense. Why did I add it here? πŸ€” But yea, once I get mad, that's it. So anyone who's stalking this post, be sure to not get me mad ever. Once a person comes in my bad book, it stays there for eternity. Even if I die, the name's gonna stay just where I left it πŸ˜³ 

lol you go ahead and do your thing! you are much more better at carrying it out than me! HA well I am not sure; I havent tried it you know. I keep it to myself; get mad; write more; wait more; and update after eternity. lol. Its so much better for me to be like that waste my energy on something that you have to do every time. Once it works; but with the next update it gets the samee!

AhA but why would you question urself if you are not going to ans it. huh?  Mr. Lucas's world is a bit wrecked up like the smily hehe. No but he is nice guy. I like him; except for the fact that he is a history teacher! lol anyways, I think questioning yourself when it comes to philosophy and such and than answering is sane. cuase this is actually thinking rather than talking to yourself. 
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Seeing the length of your recent udpates, it doesn't even take that time πŸ˜› But still, said Wednesday just to be ion the safe side πŸ˜³ And now, I will stop spamming the thread as the convo is moving from FF to other stuff πŸ˜›

haha true! AGREED πŸ˜›
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 5

Ishika got out of her car and stretched, feeling glad to finally reach the destination. She was really tired and had gotten bored to death from the six hour long route. For the first time in her life, she had driven long distance. That too all alone, with no one to pass the hours with. The only things in her car besides herself were her bags containing all her belongings. So, obviously she can't entertain herself with some bags sitting on the back seat.

She walked up the path way crossing the beautiful front garden - covered with white snow reflecting glints of sparkle as the Moon shined over it - of the huge heavenly looking bungalow standing in front of her. She looked up to gaze at the outside dcor of the building and was quite impressed with the view in front of her, but at the same time a fear jolted inside her as she realized that this is the place she will be living at from now on. She thought of her small house in Manali where she spent her childhood with her parents. Even though the house was small it was filled with joy and laughter. Then her small dorm room at the college she attended for the last one and half year. She was so used to living in small, yet clearly beautiful and lively places that looking at the contrast view in front of her she was not sure what her life is about to bring to her in the next minute itself. She pushed the thought of how this big house was really quite and lonesome and putting on a cherry smile, she let herself push the doorbell.

Ishika bided bye to her aunt, Kanika, as she grabbed her car keys and walked out of the front door. That evening she was to go to her new university for the first time. The enrollment process was already done by her uncle. All she had to do was pick up her schedule and any new books if she needed. Mostly the ones professors write for their studies and want their students to read and use it for the class; along with finishing of the official papers with her signatures and transcripts from her pervious college. 

As she parked her car in the student's parking lot and made her way on the campus, she saw the campus lit with Christmas lights and brightly sparkling with the evening sky getting darker as the sun disappeared behind the horizons. The campus was unusually quiet, which she thought might be because of winter breaks and students taking the opportunity of hanging out or going away to individual homes. As she made her way up towards the main building, she saw few students working on posters and other things. Walking inside the door, she found herself in the main atrium of the university with at least five doors leading in different directions. 

Stopping a girl that came in from one of the doors, Ishika called, "Excuse me?"

"Yes," the girl said turning around to her and smiled upon seeing the nervousness on her face.

"May I know which way is the guidance office?"

"Sure, go straight through the middle door and it's towards the right. And to reach the book room keep on going straight and out the back door, take left and you will see a door leading in to the cave."

Ishika looked at the girl quite surprised as she had only asked the direction for guidance office. The girl smiled seeing the expression and stretching her hand out she greeted, "I am Nikita, and your face looks new, and only newbies are these lost and asks for direction when the winter break is on." 

Ishika smiled and shook Nikita's hand as she introduced herself, "I am Ishika. Well if it's winter break than how come you are here? That too in the evening?"

Nikita explained, "Well, me and my friends are the team of social and festive events and this year Xi'an is celebrating New Year's Eve as a whole."

Ishika nodded, "Oh yeah I heard about it. So the last minute preparations are going on? Well, I will leave you with your work and go on to mines. Thanks for the way. This university is no less than a maze." 

Nikita agreed, "Yeah, in the starting. In a week, you will know this university as if you have been going here since the starting."

Ishika prayed, "Hope so, or else I don't think I will be able to go here." Her life was surely in for big things. She never thought of moving from small house to big bungalow, and she definitely never thought of going to a big university. Now, she feels as if she owes this new life to her uncle.

Nikita and Sunayna were talking over each other, driving Antara crazy with the long list of fashion questions. What to do with their hair, which earrings suits them and what not. 

Sunayna said pulling her hair up, "AT, should I put my hair in pony tail? Or leave it down?"

While at the same time Nikita asked, "Hey AT, which heels goes with this dress yaar?"

Both of them had come over to Antara's house to get ready for the New Year's Eve. Antara was yet to get ready as since past two hours all she was doing was answering her friend's questions and getting them ready.

Antara said getting irritated, "Nikita pick any heels that you like and I don't want any more questions from you," turning towards her mirror she continued, "Sunayna, you are curling your hair," saying so  she pulled her dresser drawer open and picking up the hair curler, she walked towards her closet where Nikita was leaning over the foot wears. Pulling Nikita straight she ordered, "We still have two hours since we leave, so take this," handing over the curling iron, "and go curl Sunayna's hair."

Nikita protested, "But –"

Antara pulled her dress out and said, "Nikki no arguments, and now both of you let me get ready in peace. You both look great and this is the thousandth time I am saying that!"

Jayraj, Raj, Yash, and Dhruv on the other hand were over at Dhruv's house and having fun chatting and making unbelievably loud noises with their antics as they made a big mess in the living room.

Jyoti, Dhruv's sweet mother, walks down the stairs and putting her hand on her head she yells, "What is going on in here?"

All four boys stopped in middle of their actions and turned towards Jyoti to earn a death glare from her. She could not believe that those were college kids and not some five year olds. 

Dhruv said gladly, "Oh thank god mom you came. You know, those three are so hard to control."

His three friends jerked their head towards Dhruv and gaped at him, not believing that he was pointing at them.

Jyoti said sarcastically, "Oh yeah, my son is so nice and innocent that he never does anything wrong."

Dhruv smiled, "Exactly."

Jyoti faked smiled for a second and dropping her smile she gave a serious look as she said, "Shut-up and all four of you clean this mess up." 

Yash said, "But aunty –"

Jyoti interrupted, "You boys have two hours to clean this mess up and get yourselves ready. If this room is not speck-less than no New Year's Eve for you four."

All four boy's eyes went wide. Realizing that starring with owl eyes was not worth anything, they all rushed to get the room as it was before they stepped inside the house. Crystal shinny.

Ishika zoomed in to the visitors' parking lot; as that is where the party parking venue was assigned for all the students that were coming from their own living places. As much as she loved her dear car, the winter wind in Kashmir was blowing her hair, messing it up. But unlike all the other times, she least cared about her hair. She was freezing, not to forget she was wearing a short knee-length, strapped dress. She hit the brakes as she parked her car and was so glad to finally reach the university. She hurried out of her car, as she wanted to get inside a closed building. She felt as if, if she stood one more minute out in this open field then she will freeze to death. After fixing her hair and locking her car she turned around to see the other students starring at her. She bit her lips, she had forgotten that she was not in Manali any more, where everyone was used to her entry in this manner. Her car itself caught the student's attraction; specifically girls. Making them jealous on why they don't have that car. But, once she stepped out, the boys were literally drooling.

She licked her lower lip and put on a normal face. She made sure her shyness didn't make her cheeks go redder than they already are. Thanks to this winter cold. She already looked like a reindeer. She walked towards the garden entrance and ignoring the eyes that turned towards her, she kept on walking until she reached the atrium and pushed open the door. Thank fully there were more students inside then outside, and the music was already rolling so her entrance didn't catch much attention. Stepping inside she looked around as if trying to find someone. She cursed herself, "Why didn't I take her ride when she offered! I would have not felt cold, my hair would have not messed up, won't have felt this awkward by just walking till here from the parking lot, and lastly I wouldn't have to find her. She would have already been standing beside you right now." She sighed and walked deeper into the room and back talked herself, "Yeah well, remember that next time. Don't be so formal and put down the offer."

Hey guys. This time posting from my original ID. And we have a serious business to talk about! πŸ˜³ I don't see many people reading this FF even after you asked for pm. If you weren't going to continue reading, then why'd you ask for a pm? It seriously disappoints both of us when we see only 2 pages of comments compared to the number of people who asked for pmz! Now if that's going to go on, than we might as well keep the story to ourselves. I can understand if your exams are going on. But then I ask, that won't be possible since I have other FF's with same readers. They comment there... πŸ€” Monal here is nice and she'll keep the anger to herself. But that's not me. You all know that right? And as I have posted before, if in this and the udpate after this, we don't get satisfying amount of likes and comments, then we are keeping the FF to ourselves. We already have 2 and half more chapters written but WE see no point in posting it when there is like only 15 people reading? πŸ€” You all get the road which I'm pointing at. So now the future of this FF depends on you. We had amazing ideas for this but we aren't going to make a fool of ourselves by posting when no one reads it. It's like each time I come here, I'm looking at a bhoot mandal. πŸ€’ And here I end my serious note. 

-Khushi

Xx Monal and Khushi xX

Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
loving the updates so far.
altho a specific plot hasnt been introduced as of yet, still really hyped to see how ishika and dhruv's first meeting during the party goes!
great job khushi and monal :)
and since u guys have the next 2 parts written, dont make us wait so long for the next update :)
littleflaws thumbnail
And that's you call Khush getting her anger cap on! hehe.

But Yeash as she said, I will keep my anger to myself. But that is up till a limit. If this problem continues that I will not at all hesitate on stopping to share the parts with you all instead of posting them late. I can get feisty if that's what you ask for. I am kind and you will always see my soft side; and I hope you guys want to keep it that way. As I thinking that if both sisters get on their harsh effects than it will be a lot of blow to survive. 

So, now be nice readers and comment away.

Next part is up; as khush said she posted it from her original id - and I know see the reason why she wanted to do it. and hopefully the feedback improves. Guys, your comments and criticizm is what makes us better writers. and to improve ourselves is the main reason any writer will want to see likes and feedbacks. Other wise if that decreases we are writers start thinking that our pieces are not strong enough.

So, now go ahead and enjoy the chapter - and how soon you guys want the next chapter really depends on this issue that all of us faces 'likes and comments'. 

Love,
Monal
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Relax kushi darls.. I know hardly ppl r comenting lazy bugs ..
Soorrry sometimes including me since im inactive here.. Bt fr ur works u cn c nd expct me all while *grin*
comin bac to chptr.. GOOD JOB BOTH OF U! IT AH-AMZING! Nd loved ishika's entry :P nd AT'S fashionable tips :D
hope i can expct next updt ryt? :s
after so long ages, aftr my daily prays finallyd day is here wen u both updtd.. But wid a threatening calll? Dont do dis to me! *baby cry*
i hv alwz read n appreaciated ur works n wil alwz do.. :)
Nirju99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was superv yar just luv it
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...luvd d way u described evrythng...can actually imagine it...
I jst wanted 2 ask ki dnt dis characters hav ny image..so dat i cn imagine dem while reading...if u cn send me d photos f ech character if possible...
Thnk u fr d pm...
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IM SORRY KHUSHI I WAS MISSING FOR A MONTH BUT IM CATCHING UP! LOVED THE UPDATE!  can't wait to read how ishika and dhruv meet again!
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz dont be angry we especially i love u r ff and loved u r update plz dont discontinue and plz continue update was awesome fantastic and mindblowing plz update soon and thnx for pm me