Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Is prithvy lying? Did he even send that invitation? Once the lies start, they will never end. Vasant is to be separated from her family.

Yes he is lying, he didn't send any. The character is inspired from Mr. Darcy. Prithvi is a little selfish and grey shaded character. I didn't write him as some great person. He loves Vasantmitra but side by side he cares for his reputation as well. Also Kanak and her constant manipulations. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Based on the kundali, Prithvi can not marry Vasant or Kamla. Can he marry anyone? Avantika? Or maybe he can not marry at all?

No auspicious muhurat till one year. He can marry smiley36

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

chapter 79

No one has any faith in what Samagra is discovering. He has to find proof.

Exactly, Samagra is a fantastic character, hope you will like him more and more in upcoming chapters. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Prarthna never cared for Vasant's feelings. Now her own feelings are getting hurt. She has to deal with it now.

Kanak, Prithvi and Prarthna are flawed characters with their own journey.  

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 80

Prarthna got up in her room, everyone was there except Vasant. She saw Vaishali and got up. She slapped Vaishali. 

Prarthna- How dare you lie? Arya would never marry anyone else. She started strangling her but Avantika and Kanak saved Vaishali. 

Kanak- Stop it Prarthna. Listen, there might be a reason Samagra married her. 

Avantika- Yes there was a reason, Love. 

Everyone shocked

Prarthna- Love? 

Avantika told them the story and Prarthna was shocked she fainted again. 

Kanak angry- Avantika, don't you know what to say where. Prarthna is with child, stress can harm her. 

Avantika felt bad now. 

Kanak- You two just go to your rooms. Kanak looked frustrated. She thought- I must talk with Samagra. Atleast he didn't marry a street rat like my son wants to. 

Few hours later Vasantmitra who got to know everything came to meet Prarthna who was with Kamla. She wanted to meet her , Kamla allowed her. 

She came and sat besides Prarthna who looked lost and distressed. Vasantmitra looked at Kamla and she also looked worried for Prarthna. 

Vasantmitra - Rajkumari

She didn't respond 

Vasantmitra - Rajkumari 

Prarthna looked at her, she had no energy to say anything bitter to Vasantmitra so she simply graced her with a look. 

Vasantmitra- I understand you are shocked and distressed but there must be a reason behind this. Samagra is not someone who would hurt you, specially when your child is in your womb. He is such a kind and sacrificial man he would sacrifice anything to please his loved ones. There must be a situation he couldn't have escaped from. 

Prarthna- How you know so much about Arya? After Prithvi is he your next target? 

Kamla- Prarthna, please, she is your brother's fiancee. 

Prarthna- I don't see her as my family Bhabhi. She deliberately called Kamla Bhabhi to hurt Vasantmitra. 

Vasantmitra smiled and said- Don't see me as a family but a friend. Samagra is my friend and so are you. Rajkumari Kamla is gonna be a fantastic queen for this kingdom. I am sure. 

Prarthna was surprised. Kamla only looked at them. 

Prarthna- Don't you feel jealous? 

Vasantmitra- Who doesn't? But the situation is not normal. We must cope with all this and try to find light in this dark forest. Take Care. She kissed Prarthna's forehead and left. 

Prarthan was surprised- Is she really a dacoit? She seems a lot wiser than I thought she would be. 

Kamla smiled- There is a reason Prarthna Prithvi brought her here. 

Prarthna now felt a little better. 

Prithvi got to know Avantika and Vaishali were here. He went to meet Kanak and she told him about Vaishali. Prithvi automatically assumed that Avantika came with her sister for a visit. He didn't suspect she got a fake letter and she was here to revive their relationship. 

Prithvi- How could Samagra do this? There's gotta be a reason. 

Kanak- Yes, it's quite shocking for me that a person like him would hurt Prarthna just because he fell in love. 

Prithvi- I am sensing some conspiracy here. 

Kanak- I think so too...

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 81

In night 

Avantika went to meet Prithvi but his guards said Maharaj was busy. 

Avantika- Busy? Where? 

Guards didn't answer....

Avantika- I demand an answer

Guard- We are not supposed to tell Maharaj's whereabouts to anyone else. 

Avantika shocked and left for her room. She thought- Anyone else. I will not forgive them. 

Prithvi came to meet Vasantmitra. They were sitting on a dewan, she was in his arms. 

Prithvi- I am getting more and more busy. I wish to marry you right here right now. 

Vasantmitra smiled- Really? Then do it. 

Prithvi laughed and kissed her forehead.

Vasantmitra- I heard your love is here. 

Prithvi- Yes, my love, he took her hand and placed it on his heart and said here. 

Vasantmitra- No I meant Avantika. 

Prithvi laughed- She is here with Vaishali, must have come for a tour. 

Vasantmitra head lowered- Did you meet her?

Prithvi took her chin- Are you jealous? 

Vasantmitra got tears in her eyes and hugged him, she said- I can't see you with someone else. 

Prithvi hugged her- I can understand, I also can't see you with anyone else. 

He made her lie down and threw some wet rose petals on her. He kissed her. 

Prithvi- you don't have to worry, never forget I love you very much. 

Vasantmitra smiled......

Next Morning....

Prithvi went to meet Kamla and asked about his marriage preparations with Vasantmitra. 

Kamla- Don't worry Maharaj, everything is going really well, in just two days , you and Vasantmitra will be married in the famous temple. 

Prithvi- I am getting buried more and more in guilt due to your selflessness. 

Kamla smiled....- I am just trying to keep my king happy.

Prithvi- You have a heart of gold and character of a white lily. Pure and kind. 

Vasantmitra was walking with her servants while Avantika was coming from other side with Rupa (she came with Avantika) and other servants. Vasantmitra saw her but didn't bow. 

Avantika- Stop

Vasantmitra stop and turned

Avantika- How dare you to not greet me, as a concubine you have to greet every princess. 

Vasantmitra had her head high- I would greet you if I were your friend. I am neither a concubine nor your friend nor your Praja that I am to be compelled to greet you. 

Avantika tried to slap her but her hand was stopped by her servant. 

Avantika- How dare you to stop my hand. 

Servant- Forgive me princess but there are strict orders of Maharaj that no one can hurt Devi Vasantmitra. Prince Lakha is already suffering punishment. You will be sent in dungeon as well. 

Avantika was shocked, Vasantmitra smirked. 

Avantika saw that ring which Prithvi wanted to give to Avantika. 

Avantika- This is my ring....she took Vasantmitra's hand and tried to take it back. 

Vasantmitra-Stop it Avantika, what are you doing. 

Avantika- This is my ring, give it to me ...

Vasantmitra- Stop it....

Her servants pulled Avantika away and Vasantmitra left in anger. 

Avantika slapped her servant- Why did you stop me. 

Servant- Forgive me Rajkumari but you can't hurt Maharaj's fiancee. 

Avantika was hell shocked- Fffff....Fiancee? 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Chapter 82

Avantika wanted to meet Prithvi asap but he was as usual very busy. He has got news that some small feudal lords were conspiring against him backed by Bhadradev. So he was discussing it with Varun , Keshav, Arjun and his Amatyas. 

Avantika in her room- Rupa, that servant lied, she definitely lied. A girl like Vasantmitra can only be a concubines, she cannot be his fiancee, she just cannot. If that's true why no one in the kingdom knows. Why no invitations, no guests , nothing. When did she become his fiancee?

Rupa- Probably a hidden marriage, Maharaj is obviously ashamed to make a commoner his wife. 

Avantika- But why does he want to marry her? And above all he....she had tears in her eyes....he gifted my ring to her. 

Rupa- Rajkumari, may be he was trying to replace you by using her but now you are here, I am sure he will scrap this plan of marrying her. 

Avantika- You are right, but still I must clear this confusion with Prithvi. If I don't, I might get crazy. 

Samagra came back and straight went to Prithvi and explained himself. 

Prithvi angry- He threw a knife at a board. 

Prithvi- So this was his plan, to create feud between me and you by tying his daughter to you. Vaishali is beautiful and I think that was his plan. 

Samagra- Bhadradev is vile, I don't understand why he hates you so much. (he was trying to extract personal information so he could understand what exactly happened with Lachi) He tied his daughter to me, he probably thinks I will eventually fall for her and work against you. 

Prithvi smirked- Huh...if he thinks like that, he's an idiot. 

Samagra- But why he hates you? 

Prithvi- He hated my father but mother never told me why. He just hates for hating I guess. He's probably ambitious and wants to capture Meluha. That can be the only explanation. 

Samagra- Hmmm....don't worry Prithvi, the person I love, I will always love her. 

Prithvi smiled- I know Samagra, you love Prarthna very much. 

The brothers hugged each other not knowing Samagra loved Vasantmitra and only her. 

Samagra went to meet Prarthna who was fuming in anger....

Samagra- Prarthna

Prarthna- I am so glad you got love of your life Arya. Now leave my room. 

Samagra- Prarthana before I leave, just listen what happened. 

He explained everything to her....Prarthna was shocked....

Prarthna- That vile woman, how disgusting, she's daughter of a slave, no wonder she chose such a cheap tactic. Ugh....

Samagra- I dislike her more than you Prarthna , what she did is unpardonable, she chose a wrong person to honeytrap. 

Prarthna caressed his face and said- I knew you couldn't cheat me. If you wanted to remarry, you definitely would have told me first. 

Samagra took her hand and said- Take care of yourself Prarthna, an enemy is among us. She will try to divide our family. Bhadradev has sent a headache among us. 

Prarthna- Why can't you send her back?

Samagra- I wish I could but she's a princess, it's very complicated. 

Prarthna- Atleast you don't love her, that's enough for me and she hugged him. 

In night

Avantika finally met Prithvi on her request.

Prithvi- Tell me Avantika, what did you want to talk about? 

She looked furious but said nothing, she simply gave him Kanak's letter. He read it and simply threw it in fire. Avantika was shocked. 

Prithvi- Maa sent it, she is trying to separate Vasantmitra and me. She probably did this so that you could come here. 

Avantika- I don't care who sent this, but Prithvi, how could you marry that girl? She is not even a respectable woman. I heard she's from a family of dacoits. How could you? It's shameful. 

Prithvi- I don't owe you any explanation but as you were once my love and my childhood friend, I can only say that I love her too much. 

Avantika shouted- That's a lie, you love me , you were only trying to replace me. 

Prithvi- Avantika, are you crazy? Our relationship is over. You understand. 

Avantika came close and grabbed his shoulders- And I am here to revive that. She hugged him desperately- You don't have to marry her. I am back. And why should you marry her? Keep her in Antahpura. Why do you want to give her status which she doesn't deserve. She kissed his neck. 

He pushed her away.....

Prithvi- She is not my concubine

Avantika was shocked

Prithvi- I wasn't trying to replace you, I fell in love with her , first with her personality and then with her beauty and grace. She is more graceful and respectable than many princess and she loves me. 

Avantika laughed- If she loved you she would care for your reputation not hers. Look at me, I am your enemy's daughter still I threw myself at you, accepted another ladies in your life because I cared for you. If I were her, I would gladly enter your Antahpura, it would be an honour, not make you a laughing stock among your own people. 

Prithvi was shocked and silent. 

Avantika smirked- If you were not trying to replace me, why did you give my ring to her? Why? Tell me...

Prithvi was still silent and looking at her in amusement 

Avantika- Your silence is my answer, you don't love her, she is playing hard to get that's why you are so desperate. I must say that woman is smart. 

Prithvi remained silent....suddenly his eyes started getting red......

Prithvi shouted- Get out.. 

Avantika- what?

Prithvi- Get out of my room...

Avantika smirked and said- Your anger is saying you are doing all this just to get her. Ha ha ha ha.....it's so obvious. 

She left the room....

Prithvi got tears in his eyes....

Avantika came back to her room....

Rupa- Did you talk with Maharaj? 

Avantika- Yes I did

Rupa- What did he say? 

Avantika- He didn't write that letter

Rupa- What? Then who did? 

Avantika- Rajmata, she is trying to separate Prithvi from that dacoit. 

Rupa- Hmm.....that's good right 

Avantika smiled- Yes, Vasantmitra will cry tears of blood when Prithvi will forcibly make her enter Antahpura and if she resists he will kill her. I know my Prithvi and she starred evil laughing. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 83

Prithvi went to Vasantmitra and he was silent. She said, look at this Prithvi, Kamla gave me this dress. I will wear it in our wedding tomorrow. He was silent. 

Prithvi- Vasantmitra 

Vasantmitra- Hmm...

Prithvi- Do you care for me? 

She smiled and hugged me- Ofcourse I do

Prithvi was remembering Avantika's words and he remembered everytime he offered her to enter his Antahpura or secret marriage but she rejected it everytime and then her accident. 

Prithvi thought- I can't hurt her again. 

He said- You will look very beautiful in this dress. 

She got shy......he kissed her forehead and left. 

Samagra asked permission to meet her and she allowed. 

Vasantmitra- Tomorrow is my wedding Samagra, I am so happy. 

Samagra-Yup, a wedding without proper rituals.

Vasantmitra became silent. 

Samagra- Vasantmitra, you deserve much more than this so called wedding. It's just khanapurti, that's it. Where are the pre wedding rituals. There are none.

Vasantmitra now became sad. She looked at her ring and remembered Avantika calling it her own.

Vasantmitra- I.....I love him.

Samagra smiled- I know, I was just saying I wish you had a grander wedding. 

Vasantmitra- Perhaps you are right, Prithvi is ashamed of me. 

Samagra- He isn't but he fears for his reputation and power. He can't make you his queen even if wants that. 

She started crying...

Samagra came closer and said- Don't cry, I wasn't here to make you cry. I was here to give this chain back to you. She saw her chain. Samagra gave her her half chain back. He didn't give her full chain as he wanted the truth to come out with proofs. No one would believe Vasantmitra's truth without proof. 

He touched her head and said- You are a magnificent princess, never forget that and never lose your dignity.

Vasantmitra looked at her dress in distress and thought- I wish I could get back from this but now it's too late, Prithvi would be hurt. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 84

Next day Vasantmitra and Prithvi's marriage was supposed to happen. They all were dressed up and went to Mandir but before the rituals could start Prithvi got to know that Meluha got attacked by an army of different feudal lords backed by Bhadradev. 

Prithvi, Samagra, Vasantmitra, Varun, Arjun and Keshav left to fight the rebels. 

They all were in warrior dress. 

Prithvi- Akraman and a brutal battle started. In this battle first feudal lords seemed like they were gonna win but Vasantmitra's men and their guerrilla tactics proved really helpful for Prithvi. In all this Keshav (Lakha's father) saw Vasantmitra whom he secretly vowed to kill in front of Kanak because he thought she was responsible for Lakha's condition and he even twice attacked her in disguise but when he saw her skills as a Warrior, he understood why Prithvi brought her. He thought- Only she is capable of being Prithvi's queen. I don't see a trace of commoner in her, she must be from a royal clan. What grace, what elegance, what skills. 

Vasantmitra single handedly killed many men. She saw an arrow coming towards Prithvi whose horse was injured and therefore he fell on the ground and she suddenly came in front of him and took the arrow. 

Vasantmitra- Aaaahhh..........

The arrow was poisoned....she fainted. 

Arjun took her to nurse.

After few hours the army was overpowered and Prithvi won. 

He ran to see Vasantmitra. 

Prithvi to nurse- What happened? How is she? 

Nurse- We are trying our best to save her. 

Prithvi- Save her at all cost. Save every of my injured soldier but if anything happens to her I swear I will kill Bhadradev. 

Samagra was seeing Prithvi's anger and he came to him. 

Samagra- Prithvi, she will be fine, she is a warrior. This is normal.

Prithvi anxious- No, no, I once almost lost her, I can not bear the same pain again. 

Samagra- Oh yeah and still you hurt her. 

Prithvi- Hurt her? 

Samagra- Did you openly accept her as your fiancee? You were marrying her secretly. Why? Why are you so ashamed to call her your wife? 

Prithvi couldn't answer- Ask your heart Prithvi, you love her so much but you didn't even invite her father for your wedding. Is she your slave? A captive? You manipulated this poor girl and she is so blindly in love that she sacrificed everything for you. I bet now if you asked her to be your concubines even that she would do for your honour and what you do? If she was only a warrior that's another thing, but she is your fiancee, your would be wife. And this how your honour her? Why? Just because she is not from a royal family. Either don't marry her or give her full respect. 

Prithvi was shocked with this reality check............

Samagra- Ask your heart and decide, do you really love her or is her beauty is all what you want? What will happen if she gets a battle scar or one of your rivals or even Rajmata destroy her beauty? 

Prithvi- Mother won't do this

Samagra sarcastically said- I thought you were a smart man. Is your love confined in her beauty? What if in next battle her face gets destroyed? What will you do? 

Prithvi- Shut up Samagra, don't say these things.

Samagra- I am only warning you Prithvi. If you really love her then prove it.

He saw unconscious Vasantmitra. He touched her face and started crying really loud. The people around were confused. 

He hugged Vasantmitra in front of everyone and said- Please open your eyes.....please......

The scene moved ever other people who were there, Samagra got tears in his eyes. He thought- Don't worry Vasantmitra, I will make sure you get your love, honour and your family back. He wiped his tears.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 85

Vasantmitra finally opened her eyes. She was in a cosy room. Prithvi has brought to his another palace on the borders of Meluha, not too far from the place where battle happened. His friends were busy in partying after this huge win. Keshav had dropped the idea of killing Vasantmitra after he saw how loyal and skillful she was and how much Prithvi loved her. Also, Keshav willingly had given throne to Samudrasena to pursue his warrior ambitions so he didn't have any malice towards Prithvi. 

Vasantmitra- Where am I? 

Prithvi had tears in his eyes. 

He said- In your palace.

Vasantmitra- My palace.

Prithvi- Hmm....there is grand celebration going on. I have brought this dress for you. Wear it and come downstairs. 

Vasantmitra- This dress? It looks so expensive.

He caressed her face and said- Nothing is more precious than you for me. He kissed her forehead and left. 

Vasantmitra got up and after taking bath her servants dressed her up in a really beautiful purple dress. She looked like the most beautiful woman alive. Even her servants were mesmerized. When she came downstairs, she was surprised to see so many men , his friends, courtesans etc. she felt a little uncomfortable. She came to Prithvi, he was talking to his another friend who was a royal prince. 

Prithvi- I like to introduce you to my fiancee. 

Vasantmitra was surprised

Prince- Fiancee, nice...Pranam Devi, he looked envious. So, which noble family you belong from? 

Before Vasantmitra could say anything 

Prithvi- She belongs to a really noble family 

Vasantmitra was upset that he was lying 

Prithvi- She has been raised really well by her father Shaka. 

Vasantmitra was terribly shocked. 

Prince-Wait Shaka? That dacoit? 

Prithvi laughed- Not dacoit,  a warrior. He once was but now he's a warrior. 

Prince started laughing- You are marrying a dacoit's daughter? 

Vasantmitra had tears in her eyes.....

Samagra who was listening- She is daughter of a really noble man Shakadeva.

Prithvi and Vasantmitra were surprised. w

Samagra- He was a village chief, but unfortunately his lands were snatched by Maharaj Bhadradev and he became dacoit solely that he could protect his people (real story as told by Shaka to Samagra, Virochana was the one who took Shaka's lands without Bhadradev's knowledge). 

Vasantmitra was surprised and so was Prithvi. 

Prince- Oh I am sorry, I thought you were actually a dacoit, my apologies. And he left in shame. 

Prithvi- Samagra why did you lie? I am not ashamed of her. 

Vasantmitra- You shouldn't have lied.

Samagra- Trust me friends whatever I said is for the best. I beg you two to tell this exact story to everyone. 

Vasantmitra- But Samagra...

Samagra- I know you are not ashamed of your lineage but trust me it's for the best. 

Prithvi and Vasantmitra were confused but they couldn't say no to Samagra. 

Prithvi- I hope you are alright. 

Vasantmitra- I am....

Prithvi- Thank You for saving my life again.

Vasantmitra- No I saved my life. Without you I don't wanna live. 

Prithvi looked at her with admiration. He wanted to hug her but there were so many people there. 

He announced- My friends, I introduce you all to my fiancee, Vasantmitra. 

All of them looked with jealousy as Vasantmitra was drop dead gorgeous. 

Prithvi got down on one knee surprisingly Vasantmitra and he pulled out a new ring which was Emerald. She was surprised. 

Prithvi- I wish to propose to you again in front of everyone. I don't want you to wear a ring which was intended for someone else in the past. He put Emerald ring on her finger removing Avantika's ring. He got up. She had tears in her eyes. Everyone started cheering for them. This time Prithvi accepted her openly giving her the status of his fiancee. Samagra looked at both of them with a smile. 

Samagra came to them- There is a surprise for you. 

Prithvi and Samagra took Vasantmitra to a room and Shaka was there. She was very surprised. She ran to hug him. Both father and daughter started crying. 

Prithvi- I have invited him to our marriage. 

She became so happy........

Samagra and Prithvi left the room to give them space. 

Prithvi- Thanks for your ideas, I couldn't even think of how to remove sadness from her heart. It's all your doing. You are my true friend. 

Samagra- This is the least I could do for my........ friends.

Prithvi hugged him- I was being selfish, I didn't invite Shaka as I didn't want to her to have any connection with her family. 

Samagra- and now? 

Prithvi - I still don't want this but I can do anything for her happiness. 

Samagra- You are jealous of her love for her father right?

Prithvi only smiled.

Samagra and Prithvi left for the party. 

Vasantmitra- Baba, forgive me, please forgive me. 

Shaka wiping her tears- I have forgiven you my child. He really loves you (he meant Samagra).

Vasantmitra- Yes father he really loves me (she thought about Prithvi). 

Shaka smiled- I am so glad that you will be married in such a big family. (Samagra invited Shaka and promised him to always look out for her and won't let suffer the fate of Lachi). 

Vasantmitra didn't tell him about his family's rejection of their relationship. 

They talked for an hour and were very happy to be reunited. 

In Meluha

Kanak got the news of Prithvi's win and she also threw a grand party. 

Avantika- I heard that concubine has gotten fatally wounded. 

Kanak- Yeah, I hope she dies. All problems will be solved at once.

Prarthna was too upset but she didn't like the way her mother was so cruel to Vasantmitra. Kamla remained silent. 

Vaishali entered....She was about to sit with them

Kanak- Sit there

She made her sit with servants. 

Prarthna- This is the place this vile woman deserves. She trapped my poor Arya. 

Avantika- She is my sister. Don't treat her like that Rajmata. 

Kanak- She is a slave's daughter Avantika, a result of a liaison. She is not a true princess like you. 

Avantika felt bad but she didn't want to enraged Kanak as she could get Prithvi through her only. She felt sorry for Vaishali. 

Suddenly a news came...

Servant- Rajmata good news, Devi Vasantmitra has opened her eyes and Maharaj proposed her again in a very grand way. 

Kanak threw her juice which was drinking on the servant....she got up really angry...

Kanak- Stop these celebrations.....just when I thought that thorn is removed, now Prithvi openly acknowledged her. Oh god this boy is adamant on ruining our reputation. She left in anger. Avantika was shocked to listen to this. She ran to her room in agony.