Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: *mystic.moon*

Exams over? How did they go?

Aww that's so sweet😳☺️

that's true. I gotta agree. Life is simply life.

Happy new year to you
New Year was ok could have been better
Nothing special happened and also all my IF friends forgot my birthday on dec 7 (except saurav bro) so I was upset and life is also really just too many hurdles
Exams are over they were just prelimbs but still scored straight A* in the ones I have got results for that is biology, chemistry, history, geography and French. I will get the rest of the results this week hopefully. After that the rest exams start may so need to concentrate.
Edited by The007Shivani - 10 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Happy new year to you
New Year was ok could have been better
Nothing special happened and also all my IF friends forgot my birthday on dec 7 (except saurav bro) so I was upset and life is also really just too many hurdles OMG. Your bday passed!!!!! I am so so sorry. *kaan pakde* arey yaar dear, yaad kara deti!!!  *feeling ashamed*
Exams are over they were just prelimbs but still scored straight A* in the ones I have got results for that is biology, chemistry, history, geography and French. I will get the rest of the results this week hopefully. After that the rest exams start may so need to concentrate.Wohoo. Congratulations!!!! 👏👏 Keep up the good work. 

littleflaws thumbnail
NP Asma, waiting . . . . 
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's ok even Asma forgot it so don't expect anyone else to remember it either
If she had remembered then maybe I might have thought that everyone else will remember it but since I am closest to her and she didn't remember it then I can't really complain to anyone else

And thanks and for the rest of the subject I got straight A and A*'s as well do yeah everything I'd all
Well I guess
littleflaws thumbnail
^nice congratulations!!!! Hard work paid off. I know it's always a good thing to see all those As after straineous studies!!! Keep up dear :-*
littleflaws thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all, how are you all doing?
I know, i haven't updated in a long. I mean last was in January before my Spring semester started and trust me, i dint get time int he middle at all. I was all science and math whole day long!!! So,frustrating.

Right now, I am here to announce that its my summer vacation, and thankfully, i am taking college off, so a little less busy. So, along with that, I got time to visit my other works, and ended up getting myself on wattpad! Yes, you heard that. The girl who never shares her writing has her own pad and more then reading other stories, I am sharing mine tooo!!!! 

I have started with few SS and more will be shared. True Love alongside. I am working on putting DhrIsh and YaRa out there on my pad, with that i am not sure if I will continue this here or not. Still thinking on this... 

Meanwhile, though, if you are on wattpad or will like to read more of my work then please do check out my profile. I hope you will be willing to and if you do, dont forget to follow and mostly drop reviews ;) 

Here's where you will find me: http://wattpad.com/moonbeautie

- Monal 

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
followed u as crazysky on watpad
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazysky

followed u as crazysky on watpad

Thanks for following me. Hope you like my other works tooo (: