Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete*

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Friends,

Most of you don't know me. I am Monal, I am new to FF forums...I have read lots of FFz over here, but this is my first time I am sharing one of my very first stories that i started writing about 2 years ago. I am sharing this story at RTW, now I am also sharing it with you guys. Hope you guys like it! Please let me know if i should continue or not.

This story is kind of like an Novel Series.
The Title of the Novel is

Veer aur Sukirti

and the 'Secret Life' is Book 1 of Veer aur Sukirti

There is no character sketch to this story. You are warmly welcome to imagine your favorite stars as the characters. I have made a trailer and siggy for this story and I have used Rajat Tokas and Mugdha Chapekar as leads, as they are one of my fav. couple. Honestly when I am writing I imagine someone else. I believe that if you truly have fav. couple than you can imagine them doing any kind of role. Be it romantic, stunts/action, historical, or 21st century.

So...go ahead and put your favorite stars as the characters of the story :) :)

Acknowledgments
I would firstly like to thank my past, and the big swift of place that happened in my life. Because i moved and remembers badly my friends and memories it started me to right this story. As, this stories at first was just scraps of memories, but later i added fiction to non-fiction part, changed names and turned it into a story.

Thank you to my sis Khush (Princess_Khushi) for loving my story. Who already read 1st Book in RTW, and not letting me stop...as I always think of stopping by thinking that its not good and just waste of ink, paper and stressing my eyes while sitting here and typing. But nope she wont let me, she will make me write the next chapter somehow. Thank you for telling me to share it over here too.

Thank you Hersy (Simleyface) for encouraging me to share it, and telling that it will be good even though she has no idea what the story is about.

Thank you dearies :)

Book 1 Secret Life Summery - Page 1
Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 1
Chapter 3 - Page 3
Chapter 4 - Page 3
Chapter 5 - Page 5
Chapter 6 - Page 6
Chapter 7 - Page 7
Chapter 8 - Page 8
Chapter 9 - Page 9
Chapter 10 - Page 10
Chapter 11 - Page 11
Chapter 12 - Page 13
Chapter 13 - Page 15
Chapter 14 - Page 18
Chapter 15 - Page 22
Chapter 16 - Page 26
Important Note!
Chapter 17 - Page 30
Chapter 18 - Page 33
Chapter 19 - Page 37
Chapter 20 - Page 39
Ending Note - Page 40

And Book 1 "Secret Life" Ends.

To be continued...

Book 2 "Double Life"

Veer aur Sukirti Trailer - Created By: Me <Monal; Kasurbest> 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pfhPmNVqt8[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you and Hope you all enjoy the story! ðŸ˜Š

Thank you Shruja Dear for the Lovely Siggies 
😊  ðŸ˜³

Edited by Kasurbest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail

Secret Life

Summary:

Sukirti is a very confidential girl. She studies in Basil School in 11th standard. She is loved by everyone and was leaving a happy life. This happy life of her lived with a small family. She lives in a big house with her mother and father. Just for 3 people her house is so big. But when it comes to her cousins and relatives visiting and parties' it's not so big.

She is the loved one in the family, also the oldest amongst all her cousins. She always thinks of how her life might have been different if she had older Di or Bhai. She likes her masi the most. She has lots of common things and ideas between her and masi. But is this her only family???

Her happy life is not going to stay this happy for a long time. She is not an ordinary person. She has something'a Secret Life, no one knows about'discovered by a guy in her class at school. How does he find out? He doesn't tell anyone about this; Why? Later on her friends finds out'well only some of 'em'.How? What will happen when her parents finds out? Will they be able to stand this terrible shock?

Secret Life is filled with complete and all kinds of emotions. You will experience friendship, hatred, love, family-togetherness and relationship; also the most important challenges of life - Happiness and Sadness is all life is about. But, all can be well...if you have support and are together...every step...to face your life.

Next Part: Chapter1

Post in this thread itself, "Add me to PM list," in bright red, if you want regular notifications every time and update is given or Author's Note is posted.

ananyashera

anumeha_rajat

asmaju

crazysky

Freethinker

nams_arsha

prahelika

Princess_Khushi

ridzzi

rose.three

sanyogitaprc

Shruja

SonaliDhone

soni4eva

sweetsanyo

sweet_sudeshna

zaara2212

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy!!!!!!
Good to see your ff here sis!
Really, it is very good
yes, i have read this whole book. it was awesome and still is. no matter how many more ff's i read, n how much i like them, this one will be the first one of all!!!!
glad to know that i encourage you. and yes, dont ever stop. or else i start a petition again like i did last time! 😳😳😳

so true how you got inspired to write this ff. seriously missing those good old days a lott!!!!!

well, i already know abt the CS and background. but i'll re read it over here. it should be fun!
You have already captured my attention and my heart long time ago with this FF. now let's see how many more you manage. M sure everyone who read this will love it.

All the very best
TC

PS>> the title song in youtube, music is so addicting. even now, i listen to the music and beats rather than scenes and text!!!!😆

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail

Chapter 1

Sukirti was running late. She glanced at her wrist watch which showed the time ' 6:45am. She quickly packed her lunch and made sure she was not missing any books and hurried out of her house. Pulled out her bike and started on her way to school.

Sukirti leaves in Vadodara, a city in Gujarat.  Her school was just about eight minutes away from her house that is if she rides bike (cycle). In 11th standard, she has lots of studies to do, specially being a science student. She hardly gets enough time to focus on her studies. She does her best in school, have fun and enjoy every moment of life. Her aim; dream is that she wants to become a doctor ' a successful doctor!

She reached school just two minutes before 7:00am. She went towards where her friends were. "Hey," she said when she spotted Farheen and Karuna, "How are you?" Two of her good friends since kindergarten, no matter if you classes changed as you are in different academy but, friendship is one thing that will never change for this group. In this huge group; which is basically most of the students studying together since childhood, but got different classes this year as they got into different academy major, but school stays the same; this is where you will have everything to live a life. Her other friends also came by at it was time for assembly.

When teachers started coming and they all started to make a queue at the back side of the new building of the school where morning assemblies are held. As Sukirti was going to take her place, she saw Riddhi coming towards her.

Riddhi ' Her dad's friend's daughter and her friend too. She is a year older than Sukirti. This means she is in 12th standard and will be leaving for college soon.

Oh! Shoot, Sukirti thought, today is her birthday. She ran towards her and said, "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you," Riddhi replied back, "I am having a party today and you have to come."

"Okay, I will," Sukirti answered hurriedly

"Sure?" Riddhi said, "No excuses afterwards?"

Sukirti laughed and said, "Sure'Don't worry No excuses this time."

"Okay than see you in the evening," Riddhi said and turned around'But she turned back and said, "Come early, you have to help me get ready myself and the house 'Before the Party' Okay."

"Okay, will be there," Sukirti replied and made her way back to her spot.

After coming home from school, she changed and did half of her homework. She was sitting on computer in her room.

Her room was upstairs facing the front of her house. Her house was of one story building. On the ground floor there was kitchen, dining hall, drawing room, library and a small office where her dad works. On top floor; as you climb up the stairs you see a big room which is the master bedroom of course, belongs to her mom and dad. To the right was a room which was empty.

That room belongs to no one. Adjacent to that room is another room, which was a little bigger than the other one. That room was used by her favorite cousins ' more like brothers Aum and Hercil whenever they come to stay at her house. They have even decorated the room the way they want it.

Adjacent to that room was her own room and facing her room was the guest room.

Guest room and her parents room was on the back side of the house on top of kitchen, dining room and covering half of the library, and other three rooms facing the front of the house; above living room, her dad's office and the remaining half of the library.

Next Part: Chapter 2

Hope you guys like the story...If you want a PM everytime I update, please let me know so. Please do comment of press like button 😊 Comments/Criticize both are warmly welcomed!

littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Heyyyyy!!!!!!
Good to see your ff here sis!
Really, it is very good Thank you 😊
yes, i have read this whole book. it was awesome and still is. no matter how many more ff's i read, n how much i like them, this one will be the first one of all!!!! Aww thanx a ton, I am really glad that you like Veer aur Sukirti!
glad to know that i encourage you. and yes, dont ever stop. or else i start a petition again like i did last time! 😳😳😳 Hahaha I remember, you guys nearly killed me for stopping. I will surely not do that again. Even if I do, you guys will get full access to Book 1 atleast, since its already finished 😉 But yh i remember what you did, along with others.

so true how you got inspired to write this ff. seriously missing those good old days a lott!!!!!Same here, no matter how many new memories flows in, but those old days are the best!!!

well, i already know abt the CS and background. but i'll re read it over here. it should be fun!
You have already captured my attention and my heart long time ago with this FF. now let's see how many more you manage. M sure everyone who read this will love it. I hope so too. Hope others will like it as much as you do.

All the very best Thanx 😊
TC

PS>> the title song in youtube, music is so addicting. even now, i listen to the music and beats rather than scenes and text!!!!😆

Hey replied mine in Blue 😊 Haha, i know while making that trailer, i used to get distratced by the bg music a lot lolzzz....i luv that music, its really capturing.

Thanx for the comment. 😛
littleflaws thumbnail

Chapter 2

Sukirti glanced at the time in her computer. It was 3:30pm. Suddenly she got up and said to herself, "I have to go to Riddhi's party, before that have to bring a present for her too," saying she grabbed her purse and ran downstairs and was about to leave house when'

"Where are you going beta (child)?" Shilpa asked.

"To the gift store," Sukirti replied in a hurry while grabbing keys to her aviator.

"Gift store' Why?" Shilpa asked.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you Ma, Today's Riddhi's birthday and she invited me to party as always...," saying matter-of-factly, "'So just going to buy a present for her," Sukirti said turning towards her Mother.

"Okay' come back soon," Shilpa said, too late Sukirti was already out the kitchen door.

Shilpa - Sukirti's mom. She is a very kind hearted woman, a very caring wife and protective mother. Understands to give her daughter independence and doesn't force her into anything. She loves Sukirti a lot'and yes from the above conversation Sukirti loves her mom too. Sukirti refers to Shilpa as 'Ma'.

After Sukirti came back she went to her room to get ready. She got out a light yellowish sandish color dress and put her smooth silky hair in a high ponytail. Put on light eye shadow, kajol (eye-liner) and light peach blush. Put on a small diamond bindi and finally put on her one of her favorite; off-white-yellowish heels.

Sukirti put on her dupatta (very thin scarf), took her purse and the present she bought and went downstairs.

"Bye Ma," Sukirti called.

Shilpa came out of kitchen and said, "Bye beta. Take Care'and don't do too much masti (mischief)."

"I will ma'you don't worry'I will be fine and sure I won't," Sukirti assured her mom.

"Okay, Go now. Riddhi is waiting for you." Shilpa said

In Riddhi's room'Sukirti and Riddhi were both deciding of what Riddhi should wear for the party. They both had just finished decorating the house and now were sitting on the bed.

"Should I wear jeans and top or dress?" Riddhi asked.

"Hmmm'.Lets see is your boyfriend coming?" Sukirti asked her back, as Riddhi was facing her closet.

"Boyfriend???" turning around, "Sukirti you know I don't have any'" Riddhi said getting angry at Sukirti for saying that 'statement' again or rather asking.

"I know yaar'I was just joking." Sukirti replied, "Calm down."

"I am getting'you need to stop it," Riddhi said.

"Okay' So what you can wear, right?" Sukirti asked.

Finally they decided on a sweet cute red top and dark jeans Capri.

Sukirti put some make-up on Riddhi and combed her hair'leaving it open; Riddhi's cute curls lay on her back.

They both were going to the front yard to sit on the swing and chat before guests started coming. As soon as they opened the front door, to find Moni and her brother, Hardik standing.

"WOW," Moni said, "No need to knock."

Hardik said happily, "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you," Riddhi said.

Moni ' Also, Sukirti's dad's friend's daughter and one of her best friend. Mausmi is Moni's real name. Sukirti calls her Moni. Moni is in the 11th standard too, But in different school, also she is exactly 4 months younger the Sukirti.

Hardik ' Moni's younger brother. Very naughty and mischievous; but his cute charms always melts your heart, especially when he does something that he is not suppose to. Always up to something that probably in the end...most than likely he will end up in hospital bed, no matter how much injuries you get, nothing stops a person from being naughty. Not to forget very flirty.

Next Part: Chapter 3

Hope you guys like the part, its still the starting...it does gets interesting as story goes on. Hope you guys will enjoy reading. Let me know if you want to be on the PM list...cause i really dont want to PM everyone in my buddy list and bother others who are not interested.

-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Hey replied mine in Blue 😊 Haha, i know while making that trailer, i used to get distratced by the bg music a lot lolzzz....i luv that music, its really capturing.

Thanx for the comment. 😛

yea. i know. whenever i used to pop in while you made it, i used to get distracting from whatever i was doing!
-Araina- thumbnail
u already put up 2 chaps!
i'll read them ryt now :)

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 13 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Chapter 1:

Nice introduction of school, and her friends.
so, it's riddhi's birthday.
i know what's gonna happen but m gonna pretend i have no idea what this story is abt.😉😉 hard, i know. but i'lll try. lol..😆😆😆😳

again, nice description of her house. aum and hercil. hmmm... don't they live with her, almost ALL the time!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆

do pm me!

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 13 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Chapter 1:

Nice introduction of school, and her friends.  Thanx
so, it's riddhi's birthday.
i know what's gonna happen but m gonna pretend i have no idea what this story is abt.😉😉 hard, i know. but i'lll try. lol..😳  hahahaha all the best in pretending than....you will see that this time i actually took care of the spelling and grammar mistakes before posting.

again, nice description of her house. aum and hercil. hmmm... don't they live with her, almost ALL the time!!!!!!!😆 thanx....hahah yh mostly, didnt it said that they have turned the whole room in Suku's house according the way they want it too ;)

do pm me!

Me in teal, alrighty will surely PM