Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon_Snow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --aimy--

Hoo..I read it..!! Seriously guys...That Visual CS helped a lot.πŸ˜†
And the story is not yet established..So waiting for the next part (that too eagerly..!!)

Glad the Visual helped πŸ˜† and glad u liked the story too. yup its not even established. Hope you will like the future parts too.
Moon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

hey its awsum

update the next part fast

πŸ˜ƒ

on its way! five mins tops. 
Moon_Snow thumbnail

Chapter 3

As the soft tune of the song 'Sun zara' filled up the room, it made the spectators go in silent mode as they watched their friends dance blindly with a stranger. Every single couple got intense as the music got high, not caring that they can't see the person opposite them, just capturing the moment and enjoying the thrill as the song hit to full swing.

(Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zara)

Dhruv pulled Ishika towards him by her waist, and as his hands touched the soft satin cloth of her dress, lining the perfect curves of her body, he inhaled deeply and the drowning toxic scent of her perfume drowned him as it took over and swirled around them as their slow dance started getting intense with each passing verse of the song. He was on the verge to pull her even closer to him and drown deeply in to the enchanting fragrance but controlled himself.

(Aaj Khamoshiyon Se Aa Rahi Hai Sada

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai 2

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Sun Sun Zaraaa)

Every touch of his was giving mixed double feelings. Her heart was pounding so hardly that she was sure whoever she is dancing with her could hear it. It was driving her crazy, but at the same time her mind would reason and she would get more uncomfortable. His hand brushed her arm as they stood with their backs touching each other. It sent a sudden chill through out her body. As she walked a step further and turning around and continuing on with the next step, she really hoped that who ever her partner is, he is a decent guy. Even with blind fold on she was impressed with his dancing, as they both were just getting more intense and dancing as if on competition level. Even more surprising to both was that they can sense exactly what the other's next step will be.

(Beetey Lamhon Ke Saaye Toh Bas Yahi Tham Gaye Hai

Yaad Mujhe Aaye Teri Baatein

Palkon Ki Surkh Chadar Pe Ask Bhi Jam Gaye Hai

Teri Ankhon Se Na Hatti Aankhein

Bebasi Ka Hai Aalam Kya Karoo Main Bata

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai)

(Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa 2)

Ishika was finding it a bit awkward to be so close to some one strange at some points of the dance while Dhruv just let his consciousness go and flowed along with the dance, enjoying the moment, as he was sure something this thrilling will never happen again in his life. He was finally glad to find a partner who fit to dance with him, and since he didn't knew her; he danced as if this was not only his first dance with this amazing partner, but also his last dance with her. Who knew if he would ever be able to find her again and dance with her so easily?

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa 2)

Ishika finally gave in and stopped thinking too much, as the physical attraction among them was sending butterflies in her stomach. She was surprised to feel all new as she had never felt anything like that till now. Now the only two things she can think of are who is he? And why does his touch gives this kind of unknown feeling?

(Dhadkanein Hai Deewani Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa 2)

Dhadkanein Hai Deewani

Dil Bhi Kutch Keh Raha Hai

Sun Zara Soniye Sun Zaraaa 4)

The song got at its best and since both of them had let go of their conscience, they just danced to the fullest and living the moment as if it's going to be the last time they ever meet each other. He twirled her and brought her face close to his and ran his hand on her cheek. She went behind him and came back to the front. He twirled her four times before finally pulling her close to him and her hands went around his neck as both panted hard staying in the still posture until they heard the crowd cheering and clapping.

Both took a slight step back as they realized the song had came to an end and thus, it was time for them to part. Both looked around for few seconds before raising their hands to remove their blindfold when their friends came to them and helped them. Both of their blindfolds came out at the same time. As they opened their eyes, they blinked several times to get used to the light around them. Their friends blocked their view as they came in front of them praising individual for their performance.

Both of them gave a forced smile as they weren't much interested on what their friends had to say. Instead they were eager to find out who the person was with whom they were so comfortable with while dancing. They needed to give their unknown, imaginated figure a face. A face they can gaze at for time to come.

Ishika tried to peep over her friends to look at his face while Dhruv did the same. After several futile tries, both succeeded as their face finally came in front of them. The sudden breeze seemed to blow her hair as they both gazed at each other. The person in front of them was much more handsome and pretty then they had imagined while dancing.

Dhruv gave a soft smile to her which she returned. She did blush a little as she looked back at her friends since they were shaking her and asking, "Ishika! Are you even listening to us?"

Dhruv's smile got huge as he heard her name and whispered to himself "Ishika." He liked her name and gave an impressive nod. Then after a second, he shook his head slightly, "Neh for me, Ishh," he said pressing on 'h' and stretching it.

Ishika said still distracted by Dhruv, "I need to go to the washroom." She rushed away from there trying to hide her blushing face and praying in her head that the boy hadn't seen it. To her bad luck, Dhruv had seen it and since the distance between them wasn't much, he heard her say exactly where she was going. He followed her to where she ran to. Giving a confused look, he thought, "The washroom is that way. Why did she go the opposite way?"

He then realized why and excused himself from his group of friends to go behind her.

Ishika went out the back door of the room and the cold winter wind hit her sending chills down her spine. But her face was so warm by the blush that she didn't felt the cold at all. She made her way in towards the garden and stopped at the fence few feet away from the club house separating the beautiful garden. She gazed at the beautiful greenery as it shined with the Christmas lights and outdoor decorations in the dark silent night, As her eyes sparkled with the bright colorful shine of the lightening her mind dazed off to the dance and the whole moment seemed all new and more lively than before. So far she had been thinking who the person is, with the blind-fold on she imagined a genuine handsome guy. But after seeing his face the reality seemed way more elegant and trance filled. As the face of Dhruv took over her imagined face, all the new feelings she felt during the dance came back to life and her blush got deeper.

"It's a bad thing to lie."

Ishika came back to earth as the voice hit her ears and she realized some one's presence. But how does that person know she lied. She took a deep breath praying that her cheeks are not bright red; she slowly turned around to see Dhruv gazing at her from a distance. The soft winter wind played around them as if on a outing after a long time, as the night went by, the wind got heavier and colder, yet it least cared if any one suffered from it or not. It played on it own trance with Ishika's hair and her dress. Dhruv gazed at her standing still in the cold night looking ever so beautiful. He thought, 'How can some one on earth look so beautiful?' As her dress also played along with the wind, he lost his senses and stared unblinkingly at her.

Ishika was no different. The moment she turned around and saw him standing with his hands fold across his chest, she lost herself in his divine white look. In that white shirt, brown eyes that glittered with the Christmas lights, who can resist the charms of the demi-god. Dhruv slowly made his way up and covered the distance between them. As she felt him getting closer and closer to her, she came back to reality and instantly looked away from him and turned back around towards the garden. He came to her right and stood besides her gazing at the garden capturing its sight.

After about five minutes Ishika slowly said, "What do mean?"

Dhruv turned to look at her and then understanding what she was referring to he said, "Well, this surely is not a washroom."

Ishika's eyes widened as she thought, 'How did he heard me, I said it in such a hurry and how did he followed me here?' She self talked, "Wait Ishika, it means he has been standing here since you got here."

Dhruv chuckled making sure that she does not hear it, than he confirmed her, "Yes, I have been here few seconds after you got here." Ishika bit her lips; she had not realized that she said the last part out loud.

Dhruv continued, "It seemed rude to interrupt some one, even if it meant interrupting some one's thoughts but after standing back there for fifteen minutes my legs were getting tired by just standing there. So considering that I had limited options, I had to finally interrupt you."

All she managed to say was, "Hmm!" as she was embarrassed. He waited for her for over fifteen minutes.

Dhruv said after a while, "By the way, your dance is like mind blowing. It's as if you're born to dance!"

Ishika giggled and blushed at the compliment. "I can say the same thing for you Dhruv."

He gave a surprised and a confused look as he asked, "How do you know my name?" She replied with confidence, "The same way you know mines." He again gave a confused look. She sighed knowing that she'll have to elaborate. "I mean I heard one of your friends call you by that."

His mouth formed an 'O' formation. Both stood in silence for minutes to come. It was awkwardly silent but both were comfortable and no sign of being conscious. Ishika spoke breaking the silence, "It doesn't seem like you're from here?"

Dhruv gave a genuine smile and replied with a nod. "Me and my friends just came here for the night's party."

Ishika asked, "Must be a special invitation then!" He chuckled. She then continued, "So where do you live?"

Dhruv opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted by her cell as it started ringing. She gave an apologetic look and he nodded as she picked it up. It was her friends and they all asked at the same time, "How long does it take in the washroom!"

Ishika slapped her forehead. "Ops. Actually, I'm outside."

Her other friend replied, "Ok don't even bother coming in. We're coming out. Do you realize the time?" she shook her head as if her friends were able to see her. She saw a watch on Dhruv's wrist and without thinking; she lifted his hand and turned it so that she was able to see the time. Seeing the time, her eyes got wide. She said to them, "Oh crap!" Dhruv just raised his eyebrows at her being totally confused. But as she looked at the clock, he guessed that she was late.

Ishika held her ears as if to say sorry and without another word, ran away from there. Both looked at each other one last time before she finally looked ahead and met her friends. He watched as she sat in the car and they drove away.

He spoke out loud, "Ishh!" He scoffed and put his hands in his front pockets as he continued, "I don't know why, but I know we'll meet again one day. Till then take care!" he bit his lower lip as he brushed aside the dance flashbacks and ran in. It was time for them to live too if they were to reach their hometown before dawn. 

Next Part: Chapter 4

Happy New Year Friends! Like promised on new year. It's still morning in the states, so we are not late. Hope you guys liked the update. Do drop in suggestions and always press like/comment. It always encourages us to do better each time. 

Now let's see when do you guys want and update next. It all depends on your comments. the faster and more the comments, that much early the next update. So, now you guys decide. πŸ˜‰ Hurry up! 

Happy New Year! and have fun with your beloved ones. 

Xx Monal and Khushi xX

Edited by Moon_Snow - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So, that was the next update friends! and you know what you have to do to get the next update faster. Encourage both of us, with you sweet comments :)

Happy New Yeear!
Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
suchitrabehera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome i just luv d way u described der emotoins
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sweets awesome update!!! i luv ur writing !! i'm ur fan srsly!!
continue soon!! and thnx a lot for d PM!πŸ˜ƒ
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
thanks for the pm
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luvly update
plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x

Happy new year x πŸ˜Š
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow amazing update and loved how like in the real story they are not fighting but are liking each other at the first meeting and i like that the relationship is different and hope it continues to be as i m waiting eagerly for the next update and hope u update soon and thanks for the pm and loved how at each moment of the dance they kept on getting better and better and thanks a lot for an amazing update
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
happy belated new year guys and what an awesome update to start the year loved the description and the way you wrote it guys!!!