Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
seriiously they don know wat a wonderful concept it is.
Some serials take toime to attract masses but later they can run on with it beautifully.

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, they need to realize that! I had my hopes high with the serial with it's first promo itself. It could have gone a long way if they had chosen the right times to give promo's. Like the last promo we got was the ME sometime in March.. After that, no promo. Then how will other's know that the show has improved much?!
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True and it doesnt have a single repeat epi.
I see ppl dont watch much OL here.
So once u miss and u dont have promos its tough to catch up with the serials progress
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Kasurbest - 11 years ago
Moon_Snow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 7

Dhruv, Yash, Jayraj, Raj, Nikita and Sunayna had long ago made their way towards the dance floor. Swaying to the beats and enjoying the night off. While Ishika and Antara sat at one of the sitting corner. Ishika had denied the invitation to the dance floor and Antara called it off telling that she will join later. This way the best friends got some time with each other in long years. Both of them were catching up and talking everything and nothing at the same time. All that mattered at the moment was that they both were sitting beside each other, hearing each others voice. As the sitting areas started to get filled due to people wanting to get off the dance floor as they were getting tired Antara pulled Ishika up and both made their way towards the main door.

Walking in the cold chilly night both weaved their path on the grass as they caught up in each other's life.

"So, Christmas eve with Dhruv huh?" Antara asked.

Ishika just looked at her best friend with a look that said, Is that a huge deal?

Antara detailed, "Dhruv would not just randomly dance with a girl, more over praise her so much for days to come when he does not even know her."

Ishika, "Ah I see, well it was a random pick dance, I was not in the mood but had not other option."

"Oh come on, Dhruv is one of the best dancer I know, now don't tell me that you didn't enjoy the moment." Antara commented her best 'boy' friend.

"I guess he was alright," Ishika said. Antara gave her a Whom are you kidding look.

Ishika blushed as she admitted, "Alright, he is may be a bit more than alright."

Antara laughed at her friend, as Ishika continued, "By the way, I think you should tell your friend to stay with in his limits when dancing with a strange girl."

Antara raised her brows and Ishika quickly said, "That is not what I meant. It just gets awkward to dance with a strange guy, specially with a blind fold on."

Antara smiled at Ishika's innocence as the thought of how both are talking as if they were never separated crossed her mind.

Now, both were laying down on the ground side ' by ' side gazing up at the night sky, stars twinkling in the dark, wind playing with their dresses fold. Both stayed in that position, for some time. Just feeling each others presence; not saying a word. As the childhood memories ran through each others mind, and more imagination of what they would do from now point on; now that they both are together again.

One thing, or rather one person Antara was scared off was Kalika ' Ishika's aunt. Ishika's uncle was a famous owner of a 5-star hotel and in place where news gets around fast; she has heard many things about Kalika. She could tell for sure that Kalika is complete opposite of Ishika. Ishika does not know her aunt but Antara knows enough for living in the same town for a long time. Infect Antara has also met Kalika ' once when she stopped by her father's caf with some of her friends. She could not forget that day, as Kalika had created such havoc in the caf. Right when she walked in after the day was over at the university she saw all that havoc; that included Kalika insulting her father and mother and also one of the customers in the caf.  She would have talked back for talking with her parents in such manner but stayed back as her father said that she was a customer and that is also when she found out that she was her best friend Ishika's aunt.

Ishika tapped Antara's shoulder, "Hey, Antara in wonderland. What happened?"

Antara turned sideways and giving a smile shook her head negatively as if to say nothing.

Ishika prompted, "Oh come on, I know you better. Where were you lost?"

Antara replied, "Nothing, was just thinking of things for us to do."

Ishika smiled, completely buying the statement, "Oh cool, so what have you thought of so far?"

Antara went along with the flow, "Well, tomorrow is going to be your first day at the university and as it turns out me being the student president of this year I have told the counselor that I will be giving you the tour and getting you familiar with the campus and such."

Ishika exclaimed, "You are the student president? Thanks for telling that to me."

"I did not tell you that?" Antara asked and upon receiving a death glare she continued, "sorry it might have slipped out. But yes I am the student president, Yash is the vice president, Dhruv is the cultural head, and Nikita is the treasurer."

"Cool, so Ms. President of the year is herself talking my incharge. I think that's something some one does not get everyday." Ishika said.

Antara said, "Well, what to do after all you are special."

Ishika smiled completely honored. Then asked, "So, what is the plan after that?"

Antara continued, "After that I was thinking, why don't you come with me to papa's caf?"

Ishika sat up complete excited like a kid promised a chocolate, "Awesome, I can meet uncle and aunty too. I haven't seen them in such a long time."

Antara smiled at Ishika's excitement, "Yeah they are eager to meet you too. So that sounds like tomorrow's plan after that we can go out to eat in a restaurant if you want. Me and you what's say? Date?"

Ishika thought at the idea, "Why go out in a restaurant? We will be already at the caf, we can eat something there too. Also, I can help you with after cleaning."

Antara looked at Ishika surprised. Ishika said, "Come on, I know you work part time at uncle's caf so that way, he has one less employee to hire and it helps your parents out too."

"Now, they have two less employees to hire." Ishika finished.

Antara just continued her gaping at Ishika. Ishika rolled her eyes and said, "What?"

Antara asked, "Are you serious? I mean what will your uncle and aunty say?"

"What's for them to say? Any ways I will be soon looking for a part time job. . and I have one sitting right in front of me? That too a best job I can have, with my close just like uncle and my best friend. I would never say no to that."

Antara sat up and hugged Ishika dearly. Not able to say anything. This meant them spending more time together. She has always felt ashamed to talk about her home in front of her friends as they belong from a rich family unlike her. But, right now she has a friend who is sitting right in front of her talking of working in her father's caf. No matter the time gap, Ishika for sure has not changed. Still the same, judging people from their heart rather than their family status unlike most of the people in today's world.

Surely Antara has a group of friends coming from a rich family. And she herself is not quite sure how she ended up in this group.

"Wow, do you guys have like super glue on?"

Antara and Ishika departed to look up at a group looking down at them. Both girls quickly wiped their eyes. Antara said, "Shut up Jayraj."

Yash asked, "Why are you two freezing yourself to death?" And that is when they both noticed that it was actually quite cold outside and both of them were wearing short dresses. Both looked at each other as they pictured both of them blowing their nose tomorrow morning.

As the group sat down Dhruv said, "Correct, that is exactly how you both are going to be in next few hours."

Both groaned and said at the same time, "I hate catching cold," and then burst out laughing as they remembered how in childhood they would climb up the roofs at night and stay up till late night and next morning catch cold. But still the following night they were again found sitting on the roof tops.

Others just looked at each other and thought, what was so funny in their statement. Raj asked, "Are you two alright? I mean catching cold is a bad thing, why are you two laughing at that?"

Antara replied, "We are not laughing at that. Why would we laugh at that when we hate catching cold?"

Ishika said, "Ouch and I remember getting big scoldings by daddy."

Antara smiled at those amazing days, but then her smiled turned upside down as something hit her.

"Ishika.." Antara started.

"I think we should go in. The wind is increasing upon each second." Ishika said as she got up. Others got up with her. She turned to Antara and gave an assuring smile to pass the message that she was alright.

Next Part: _______

Yesh we are back! Sorry for not giving an update in ages, well now its our vacations to we will get more time to write. Thus, the updates will be more often too. Now go ahead and comment away (: 

Xx Monal and Khushi xX

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres

yaaayyy first one to comment

okay u said right update was after  AGESSS🀒

but no probss update was worth it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and moreover i love dis story.. simple, immence , beautiful, teenage story yet a special one 😳😳

coming back to update..

so beautifully u described the bond bw antara and ishikaa.. hayeee tat was sooo cutieee πŸ˜›

sahring memories, spending sumtime wid each other GOSH it feels sooo beautiful.. i wish i cud get back to my old besties.. but sighπŸ˜”

anyways i super liked dis chapter .. i wish to see the next update soon..😳

dhruv n ishika πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Edited by nams_arsha - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Haww! you posted it Monal πŸ˜† I'll send out the pmz soon-ishh... When I stop getting Lazy... =P Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Haww! you posted it Monal πŸ˜† I'll send out the pmz soon-ishh... When I stop getting Lazy... =P

No need to gap! I scrapped you about this! Alrighty and yeah u need to stop being lazy! Its wed I thought u were gonna be finishing up pkn today?
-Araina- thumbnail
^ I know. But I had posted here before I checked my scraps πŸ˜† Then didn't feel like editing. And I know =/ I really wanted to but then I got sick and wasn't in mood for typing up the parts. Got lazy =/ We can still start on the other thing if you want. I'll just finish PKN and TBD by end of this month =/
littleflaws thumbnail
^ Oh I see! 

well, works for me! IBA has a really different concept. But as long as u dont give me ur sickness!