Whole Hearted Karwa Chaut Part I... p 30
Whole Hearted Karwa Chaut part II p32
You are mine p 35
Turn Back The Clock page 39
The blue guitar page 42
Finding the paradise page 45
Into the night page 48
Colors of life page 52

Here goes the two scenes we wanted to happen, I have added some sugar and salt into it, Taste it and feel free to let me and the rest know how it is (the credit goes to the guys who shared the basic idea...thanx alot)

Scene based on Ganesh Chaturthi and the ten rupee note

Khanak wore a red sari and hurried to the madir, for attending the prayers. She handed the items she brought to the pundit and started her prayers. 'Oh! Lord Ganesha! Please give me strength and courage to fight against the obstacles I have against my husband. I have hurt him alot, without my knowledge and you are the only one who could help me'. She opened her eyes as a red flower fell into her lap. She believed it as a sign from God and sighed with relief. Mean while the pundit blessed her saying that 'my daughter, may all your hopes and wishes be fullfilled' and put tikka on her forehead. (All the family members were present, but to make this short I'm omitting that)

Later that day, she was asked to feed the people who gathered near their tent. She served food to the people, one after the other for which she was given their blessings. She received a note from a poor old lady saying'my dear, this is the only thing I have to give as my blessings' and placed it into her hands. Her mouth opened wide in shock as she saw the ten rupee note which was the first earning of Shaan. She wanted to have it as it will bring Shaan and her together, but the lady was so poor that she hesitated. The old lady prayed for her and handed it to her again saying that she thinks that it will bring happiness into her married life.

Though Shaan was mad at her she was watching her movements secretly. Natasha noticed that he was interested in something else and become sad. The smile on Khanak's face and how she held her both hands together made his curiosity to increase. He slowly escaped from there and met Khanak who was still in the crowd. He looked so hot when he was angry. Khanak ignored him for a while and carried on her task, hiding the smile on her lips. He couldn't wait any longer, so he dragged her arm and she let it open to show him the ten rupee note. He remembered how she told that if they are to be together, then it will return back to them.

Lawyer  followed by a moon light night Scene

Mr.Malhotra visited the Kadelwal house to talk about the divorce case of Shaan and Khanak. Khushboo and Madhvi exchanged evil glances at each other, no one noticed about. Shaan saw opposite to Khanak next to the lawyer, who asked about whether their lives have changed or not. Shaan gave an angry look at Khanak and said 'yes Mr.Malhotra, My life has changed alot but I have no idea about others'. Khanak lowered her gaze and thought that he is still mad at her and she needs to do something quickly. She replied shyly 'Yes. Life has changed alot in these few days. I happen to know the truth and lies' she gazed at Madhvi and Khushboo who beacome scared hearing her answer. The lawyer asked about whether they share the same bedroom. Shaan told him that there is no need of it as they are getting seperated in few months.The lawyer cut him off and told 'Mr.and Mrs.Shantanu Kandelwal, I know that you have already filed this case, but till then you both have to share the same bedroom. I will check whether you two follow the rules or not'. He left saying that he will definetly keep an eye on them.

It was a full moon night she stood near the open window and closed her eyes thinking that how Lord Ganesh would help her giving her the courage to get back her friend, her husband. She was still near the window, when he entered into the room. For a moment, his breath got caught in his chest as how beautiful she looked into his eyes in that white, shinning sari. The dim light of the moon was on her face and hair making her shining  like a star. He wanted to reach her, but his sad memories stopped him. She opened her eyes after a while and saw him looking at her desperately. She smiled at him, which took his breath away. She held her ears and knelt infront of him saying I'm so sorry Shaan. He wanted to take her right into his arms, but he isn't going to give away that easily. He turned around to hide how he felt, but was 'maha' surprised by seeing the decoration, and the picture frame of him and her on the wall.

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY amrita i want both the scenes both are superb.WOW really well written
I just now now returned from geneshji;s darashan and when i was looking  on to the sytem f found this.,written by u>it was as though like lord ganesh's blessings i found it very interesting.

It is super exciting to read both.the scenes well done.
i am pretty confident they would show somethig on these lines. excellent job by u.
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Shriya 🤗

I thought to write last night even but was busy writing for another thing😆, glad you liked gal...
The basic ideas were shared with Veena and others, a bunch of thanx to them....I only extended it to make it as a scene and added how they could come closer😉
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want the second scene to take place...dats awesomee !! btw both scenes are gr8 =)
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like the moonlight scene.😳.Will the CV's actually give us this and some romantic song to go with it  for all the torture and sadness they have put us through.😕
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amrita.bahut achha likha hai aapne...must say you are gifted ..

do we actually have to choose only one ,cant we have both ? 😊 I would like the first scene to happen..followed by Shaan's family calling him away so that he is not able to complete his talk with Khanak and then when they reach home ..your second scene ..
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@Candy :😳 Thank you ji😳😳😳, I made it short because then you can dream about the rest😍

@Sharmida: I'm sure cv's will come up with something totally different, which would take our breaths away...I'm dead, thinking about it🤣

@Priya: Mujhe bahut shrmarahi hai😳😳😳, thank you dear...You can have all the scenes, but we won't see anything other than what the cv's show us, right? I too loved that sequence, first the puja, their talks incomplete and then the moonlight scene to be followed😍
Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Both scenes are lovely Amrita👍🏼.....

Oops, sorry, I have to choose a favourite, right?😆.....I choose the ' Moonlight ' scene....Reminds me of the KKH week....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya1209

do we actually have to choose only one ,cant we have both ? 😊  ..

yeah, do we have to choose one??..........
u r awesome amrita!!.........tht was very well written and i loved the 10 rupee note scene a lot.
but RBO cv's are gr8 and always comes up wid the most unexpected stuff....so....
waiting for tht!!
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
both are very well written i think i want the lawyer scene or the moonlight if u wana call it