Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Dear Amrita

sorry for the delayed reply...

well u have done it again!!! It is awesome !!! funtastic!!! superb!!!

saw that u are entering FF contest because of readers demand WOW!!! i am so glad.... waiting for that and the continuation of this as well.....

Shriyaa, my sweet girl, never say sorry to me again....
Thanks for your knid words and yes it helps me alot in writing.....
Just one more day and then we will be getting so much FFs to read, I know I too am getting excited....
Will try to write asap....
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome....I am lost for words......
thanx 4 pm....
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilam2010

Awesome....I am lost for words......
thanx 4 pm....

Thanks Nilam....
But please say something then only I will know how you feel about my writing😛
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great stuff Amrita.....as always!!
I loved the Shanak chemistry in this one.....😊
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner....
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Dream cum Romance Zyada
(A scene based on the precap of 11th Oct 2010)

Shaan slowly opened the door of his house, trying not to make any noise as he came home late night. He sighed with relief after closing the door and approached towards the stairs, feeling upset as he could not live up to his gentle man promise. His feet got tucked as though they are blocked with cement, when he caught the sight of his wife, Khanak who was asleep on the couch.

Shaan approached towards her, feeling that there was a kind of force that draws him to her without his knowledge. He stopped right in front of her and held his jaw with his hand as he knelt beside the couch. He kept the trails of her hair that tried to cover her face and smiled thinking of their nok jokh.  He wanted to lose in this moment forever, watching her smile while sleeping listening and counting her breaths. He was brought back to his senses when she turned to face him dragging his hand to her cheeks. He felt a shock of electric current moved within him feeling the silk skin of her cheeks against his hand. He tried to free his hand from her trap slowly not wanting her to wake up while he was lost in her beauty. With much effort he managed to free his hand and ran away from there to upstairs.

Khanak woke up feeling his presence around her, but become sad when she found he hasn't yet come home. Why he hasn't come home yet, she wondered. She glanced at the clock to see the time and bit her lower in anger and sadness as she headed towards the stairs. She became hopeless after knowing that her plans are about to waste as he didn't come home. 'Shantanu, come home and then see what I am going to do' he murmured to herself pointing at the picture of Shaan hanging on the wall.

Khanak was about to step on the stairs, she felt a rose petal caressing her face. She lifted her head up to see from where it came and saw a shower of rose petals on her. She turned around breathing in the sweet smell of the rose petals and wondered what was happening around her. She wiped off her eyes to clear her vision to know it was real and she wasn't dreaming. She took one slow step back ward and then the other, controling the quickening of her heatbeats. She moved backwards until she was not able to move further more as she felt something against her. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Shaan's strong and firm body pressing hard against hers......

The song plays......chori chori chupke se......

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww that was cute thanks for pm
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ amrita darling........................it is written beautifully as usual..............a USP of your writing..........one can easily get mesmerised by the well crafted scene..............and wonderfully woven words creating a world of their own................we don't know whether this happens or not.............but it doesn't matter as we experienced the beauty just by reading this............
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
aww again a sweet shanak scene by u amrita🤗.......loved it....the whole lovely scene was goin on in ma mind and i so much liked it and i want this to happen in serial too.......😳........thanks for the PM by the way....😛
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_fan

@ amrita darling........................it is written beautifully as usual..............a USP of your writing..........one can easily get mesmerised by the well crafted scene..............and wonderfully woven words creating a world of their own................we don't know whether this happens or not.............but it doesn't matter as we experienced the beauty just by reading this............

Ahhh Manita; I know that the show is based for an audience of various ages and sometimes the cv's cannot take it to such a high level regarding various issues...I feel that expressing their feelings and the intense scenes in my own way helps you all to go into deeper....
I'm glad that I have acheived my goal here, that is helping you to experience a new feeling with Shanak in my writings.....
Thanks sweetie
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well written update..........felt very good while reading it....
please cont soon..........
thanx 4 pm....