Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
P.S.vandu babes, please forgive me now, I'm sure you willπŸ˜‰

Whole hearted Karwa Chauth ' Part II

'But where will he go?' Sunil asked from the rest of the family about Shaan, who was missing for about three hours. Not even his wife Khanak or anyone else has any idea of his whereabouts as he has gone away. 'Ada, please calm down' Khanak tried to ease the tension they were going through, but which only made Madhvi go worse than before. She stared at Khanak angrily and blamed her for everything that had happened, saying that it was only because of her that he has escaped from his own house. Sunil tried to calm down his wife while gesturing Khanak to go away from there.

Khanak sat on Daadi's bed crying hole heartedly worrying about her husband. She knew that he would face so many problems because he brings problems with him always. She asked from Daadi who was already saddened knowing that Shaan was fasting the whole day. 'Khanak bte, I'm more concerned about him today as he was fasting the whole day' Daadi finally told Khanak the truth that she promised not to let out. Khanak felt that her heart skipped several beats when she heard the words of Daadi. Why did not he tell her about him fasting? Why did he hide it from her? There must be a reason behind him hiding it, but he would be very hungry by now as it was eleven o'clock at night.

Carefully, Khanak opened the main door of the Kandelwal house and stepped out in search of her husband who was missing for a long time. She walked along the compound and sat on the bench thinking where he could go at this time. She tried to remember whether she has done anything wrong that would make him to leave her uninformed. He closed her eyes and let the last single drop of tear to roll over her cheek before she determined to find her husband at any cost. She wiped her tears off and headed towards the light that was coming from the pool side.

'Hurry up! It's been so many hours since I requested you guys to arrange this and are you going to take the whole night?'It was Shaan's voice that alerted her. He was ordering the two servants to make the arrangements while he himself was busy working with them. 'Ok, done! Thanks guys, you may leave now' he send the two guys away and murmured to himself 'now I can call khanak and ask her to come' he took his cell phone out of his pocket.

'Wow! I'm very impressed!'Khanak clapped while walking towards Shaan who was surprised upon seeing her there. 'Khanak! I was to call you' he smiled at her. 'I'm angry at you' she made a face and stopped few inches away from him. She took the plates out and offered him his favorite food, but he refused to have it. 'I am not going to eat it when you are so mad at me' he turned his face away. She walked to the other side and smiled at him 'I know you haven't eaten any food today' with her saying this, tear drops rolled over her cheeks. Shaan smiled and wiped off her tears and opened his mouth to take the piece of food she offered him.

He then put out a chair for her to sit and sat on the chair opposite to her so that he could see her face glowing under the moon lit night. He fed her some food with his hands and refused to accept the food she offered him 'no, not like that' he was stubborn. Khanak stood from her chair and approached to his side and put up her hands to feed him the portion she took. She was not careful and because of that as he twirled her arm, she fell into his lap. She buried her face deep into his chest and remained there until she heard him singing in his husky voice into her ears. With this she lifted her face and he pointed at the full moon that was witnessing their love above from the heavens.

chaand mera dil chaandni ho tum
my heart is the moon, and you are my moonlight
chaand se hai door chaandni kahaan
why are you away from me, where is the moonlight
laut ke aana hai yahin tumko
you have to eventually come back to me
jaa rahe ho tum jaao meri jaan
you are going, go my beloved

waise to har kadam milenge log sanam
Every step you take, you will meet people, o beloved
milega saccha pyaar mushkil se
but it will be hard to find true love
ho dil ki dosti khel nahin koyi
love is not a game
dil se dil hai milta yaar mushkil se
its hard for two hearts to meet
yehi to hai sanam pyaar ka thikana
this is the home of love
main hoon (3)
i am here

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Aww...I loved it Amrita!!

Shaan was so busy watching Khanak, that he didn't eat himself!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So cute and romantic......great work Amrita!!
πŸ‘

Thanks babes
Let's see how what he was up to without eating.....Love is sometimes blind......

Thanks for the lovely wordsπŸ˜‰
shanakforever thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
 amrita frst of all thnk u soooooooooo much fr upfdating inspite of being tired
 i love u gal
 its just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic n touching
 gosh they r like the cutest n most loving couple ever
 the scenes were to die for
 superbly written sweety
 hatts off to u
 aperfect karva chauth for any grl who dreams to have a hubby like shaan
 awesomely written totally fida over it
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakforever

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
 amrita frst of all thnk u soooooooooo much fr upfdating inspite of being tired
 i love u gal
 its just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic n touching
 gosh they r like the cutest n most loving couple ever
 the scenes were to die for
 superbly written sweety
 hatts off to u
 aperfect karva chauth for any grl who dreams to have a hubby like shaan
 awesomely written totally fida over it

Thanks babes πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
What more to say other than the bunches of thank yous to you.....Thanks for the lovely words, they mean alot to me, btw, feeling so sleepy, I must hit the bed nowπŸ₯±

Luv ya babes
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!
I love this one......there's even an element of suspense in it, and you ended it with a golden oldie!!! This song is one of my favourite classics!!
Dinner in the moonlight.....☺️
Maan gaye Amrita Jahanpana, tussi great ho......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 13 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful  OS......I loved  it.....
thanx 4 pm ....
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hailaaaaaaaa !!
Awesome -Blossom ho gaya !!
Double Dhamakaaa !! Hurray !!
Loveeee you babes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† *Muaahhh !!*

Such a LOVELY part !! Me loved it...Loved it...Loved it !!

SHANAK were soo FANTASTIC....M sure even if in the show they were to celebrate Karwachauth....they wudve/shudve done it this way....This was sooo SHANAK...!!

ROFL at Khushboo getting angry to fast !! LOL !!

And the second part was Uber-Cool....Absolutely ROCKING !!! The song...Ahh..ever since I saw it in Main Hoon Na....I have been in love with this song !!

Luv,
Vandu
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amrita darling so romantic and touching too.. iloved it in full thanx a lot dear..i think we have to have an official fan club for ur os now.. 
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely OS di... πŸ˜Š wasn't it a bit small? or m being greedy...πŸ˜ƒ... loved it... shanak romance at poolside as we wanted to see πŸ˜³
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

WOW!!!
I love this one......there's even an element of suspense in it, and you ended it with a golden oldie!!! This song is one of my favourite classics!!
Dinner in the moonlight.....☺️
Maan gaye Amrita Jahanpana, tussi great ho......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks babes, so you like surprises more, right?πŸ˜‰
What to do, the song 'chand mera dil hai' was in my mind for so long and now I have put it out
Thanks, hope you will land on earth safely soonπŸ˜†