Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved that he kept the fast with khanak! that is so sweet!
and the pool side scene! hai maar dala!!

it was awesome!!!! all of it!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@Shalini; thanks for the lovely words....Uffff, I know they won't show it like wise, even if they tend to show it in the serialπŸ˜†

@Ranjini; thanks dear, so nice of you to say such words.

@Puja; thanks for the sweet words...They meant a lot to me

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
I was abit bored, so just thought to write something about the confession/party...I have omitted the singing part because I have already written on it....Thiswon't happen in the show, and hence is totally fictious. This is just an imaginery scene/s between ShaNak and yes, it's romantic😳😳😳

You are mine ' (Read at your own riskπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

'Khanak, I will make you say those three words to me before the end of the day' it was a promise Shaan made to himself. He has already told her the meaning of love to him and he wanted her to unlock their passion by admitting it to him. He knew her answer because he has read her eyes, but for him, he wanted her to say those three words to him. He knew that she has answered him more than once, asking him to take her away to worlds of beauty where only tenderness lives.

He became exhilarated when he overheard her reiterating something that she wanted to tell him. He wanted her to say it in a special setting and that was the reason why he had ruined her attempts before. He wanted the moment to be special, for her and for them. He wanted it to be special and memorable as that moment could not be held, but it would fly away with time. It would be the sweet memories that would continue to live with them till eternity.

He walked lazily into the bedroom to find out what had taken her so long and found out something that he could not even have dreamed of.  Khanak was looking tantalizing in the red wrapper which skimmed her figure like a second skin. As he was he spell bound, he could not take his eyes off her. He wanted to gloat over right at that moment and he did it with his eyes.

He could not help himself and he stepped closer to her so that he could hear her breathing and touched her. He has touched her rosy tinted cheeks with the lightest touch and felt her velvety skin. She looked like a rose that was about to blossom for him, just for him. He was mesmerized by her beauty and he could not stop himself from touching her this much. He promised to himself that he won't give in to his desire and smiled looking down to deadened his desire, but he peered a look at her breasts that heaved with her frazzled breathing. He then turned away leaving her to get ready with relaxation as there was some time left for the moment he was anticipating later this evening.

He waited for her to come downstairs. The minute he saw her stepping on the very first step, he looked up at her. She looked even more beautiful as she looked like a red rose blossoming with glee. He was speechless, seeing her in a saree. He felt like a thousands of voices speaking at the same time, grumbling in his mind, his thoughts and his heart. He was lost in her completely as she looked breath taking. Confining her hand to his, they entered into the party hall, ignoring glances from the guests.  

Khanak sure did not know what was happening around her. It was the very first time that she was attending such a party and her being the hosts' daughter-in-law was something that increased her nervousness. She was glad that Shaan was there helping her to calm down. She looked shy to him and tilted her chin gesturing her to look into his eyes. He then took her near to couple who were teasing each other cozily 'see even they don't find it difficult to express their feelings' he made it clear to her what he was referring at. 'How come you know what they were talking about?' before she could finish her question he stepped closer to the couple, 'I love you' it was what she heard from the girl saying to her partner who stood next to them. 'What?' Khanak opened her mouth in surprise but he ignored her reaction and added softly 'I want you to do the same thing, Khanak'. Feeling embarrassed she tried to run away from him, but he held onto her hand and said 'isn't that what you have practiced at home?'

He was right; she has to tell him tonight. She steadied herself feeling that she was blocking the happiness on her way, their way. She pleaded him with her eyes to go somewhere they are alone, but as the party was going in full swing they could not share a single moment together. Shaan was frustrated. He has been so eager to hear her saying those words, words that he has seen in her eyes for so long. She was still pleading him to take her away from the crowd. He could have only wished to flit her away from there so that they could be alone.

Finally Shaan has found away to escape from the boisterous activities going on inside. They headed to the awning and once they were alone, he could not help but stood right behind her and kept her hair on one side to kiss her neck. She startled but did not move away instead her head fell to one side, giving him more access allowing him to gather her in his arms, tilting his back as emotion. They closed their eyes together, letting the moonlight bathe them in a chroma that shone and showed their way ahead. Khanak seemed to come to her senses when he turned her slowly towards him and whispered 'what were you thinking? Tell me what I see in your eyes' he gesticulated her to admit. She opened her mouth but without knowing how to start she just divulged 'I'Love''. After few minutes of silence Shaan asked 'I Love what, Khanak?' She glances at the surrounding and tried again 'I..Love..' Shaan almost lost his control and said 'you can't say it, so forget it Khanak?'. He was just about to step at the exit she said 'I Love You, Shantanu' making him to stay there stunned with a dreamy look in his eyes. She reached to him, as she went on her way to get out, he confronted her but little did he know that she would play a trick on him and escape. She tiptoed in front of him and brushed her lips against his cheeks giving him a slightest kiss ever, before leaving.

He was quicker than she expected when he caught on her hand while she tried to go along with the group of servants. He shook his head in denial as he won't let her get away from him this time. He stared deep into her eyes and told her what he was going to do to her, but without any words. He then closed the gap between their lips, slowly. He kissed her with a held back passion as he could not resist her inviting lips. As the kiss grew deeper, he tweaked her lip and bit it, not wanting to lose his control. Her eyes opened wide and she pushed him away with pain and surprise. He stepped back with a let go off her and looked at the mark he has put there. It was a mark that he put there as an evident of her as his, only his. 'Now you will remember me every time you speak or open your mouth' he murmured slowly.

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww it was beautiful amrita :) you naughty naughty boy shaantanu! when will you ever learn?!πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow.....!
I shall hope that you get "BORED" veryyyyyyyy Often...! If this is the outcome that we get from your boredom...! Hehehehehe !!!
Awesome part....!! 
I daresay.....M hoping something like this will happen...Ofcourse maybe not the kiss....But everything else...The escaping from the party to be alone thingy...

But What I absolutely want is the "Shehar wala" dance...LOL...!!!

May you keep getting bored...Tathastu !!

Love,
Vandu
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

aww it was beautiful amrita :) you naughty naughty boy shaantanu! when will you ever learn?!πŸ˜†

Thanks babes...You know, he will never learn and that's what I love about himπŸ˜‰
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Wow.....!

I shall hope that you get "BORED" veryyyyyyyy Often...! If this is the outcome that we get from your boredom...! Hehehehehe !!!
Awesome part....!! 
I daresay.....M hoping something like this will happen...Ofcourse maybe not the kiss....But everything else...The escaping from the party to be alone thingy...

But What I absolutely want is the "Shehar wala" dance...LOL...!!!

May you keep getting bored...Tathastu !!

Love,
Vandu

Aye, babes, see I have catch you on line again😊

Don't say that I get 'boreeeeeddd' so often pleegeπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Any ways, thanks for the lovely words....They meant alot to me....

Sheher wala dance ; I don't think it will be there this time.....I would go with them niharofying at each other while he sings....But again cv's might come up with anything

Luv ya loads babes
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waooooooooooewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful u made me dreamy 😍😍😍😍i hope every word every para of ur come true
beautiful scripted woo ow i don't have words i am spell bound i will read it again and again thank u so much
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Heheee...!
But I was a ball dance !! LOL !! 
Kya karenge puri party me warna....He can sing and dance...Multi-tasking...ROFL !!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi1989

waooooooooooewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful u made me dreamy 😍😍😍😍i hope every word every para of ur come true
beautiful scripted woo ow i don't have words i am spell bound i will read it again and again thank u so much

Jyothi, my sweet babes.....now don't go gaga over thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This won't happen, but at least we could imagine them like this as this would be their feelingsπŸ˜•
Thanks for your lovely words