Maneet FF:To Love Again Thread I

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi sweeties 🤗
After seeing yesterday's precap, I cannot keep these thoughts out of my mind. So, I thought to share this with you all.

To Love Again

Part 1 page 1
Part 3 page 2
Part 14 page 34
Part 15 page
Part 16 Page 44
Part 17 Page
Part 18 Page 54 
Part 19 Page 59
Part 20 page 62
Part 21 page 67
Part 22 page 72
Part 23 page 78
Part 24 page 84
 Part 25 page 89
Part 26 page 94
Part 27 page 99
Part 28 page 104
Part 29 page 108
Part 30 page 114
Part 31 page 120
Part 32 page 127
Part 33 page 134
Part 34 page 141
Part 35 page 148
Link to Thread II

To Love Again - Part 1

Geet is lost in an imaginery world, where she could not sense of a single thing other than Maan. Maan being her saviour, and her LIFE. Her life? How can this be possible? She should not think of Maan as her everything. He hates her to the core, blames her for all the mistakes of life. What is going on in her mind? Is she out of her mind.

The car stopped and Maan walked out without looking at Geet, who is still lost in her thoughts. Maan looked back andsaw that Geet is still sitting in the car without moving. He walked towards the car and knocked at the door. No response. Geet didn't even dare to look at him. He got mad.

Maan - Geet come out. We are at home now. You want me to carry you inside?
Geet still didn't look at him.
Maan thought to himself, that Geet is driving him crazy. He opened the door and held her hand and dragged her.
Geet came back to her senses, widened her eyes and looked at Maan, who is staring at her with his angry looks.She freed her hand and walked into Khurana's out house without a word. Maan stayed there puzzled with the changed Geet.

Geet went upstairs and to the bed room. She looked around and saw the stick, she hit with Maan is still there. The blanket for which they fought like the fourth graders. She smiled at her thoughts. She turned back and saw Maan on the door step looking at her. She lowered her gaze and her eyes get filled with tears. She ran to the ward-robe and took all her clothes.She packed her suitcase and hurried towards the door. She was stunned to see Maan at the door.

Maan didn't show her way out. He was confused. Why is Geet leaving now? At this time of the night? And where will she go?He decided to ask her.

Maan - Geet, where are you going?
Geet - I...I don't know sir...Some where sir....
Maan - You can't leave the house right now. You can stay here as long as you want, I will shift to the Mansion.
Geet - No sir, there is no need for you to do anything because of me, instead I would like to walk out
Maan - I know, you are leaving because of me.
Geet - No sir, I'm leaving for the better...for myself...I ain't that low as you think of me..

Maan felt that some body slapped him accross his face. Without a word he turned back giving her way. Geet started walking slowly, hiding her feelings for this man. Maan held her dhupatta very carefully without looking at her. Geet felt that she was caught by her legs. She stopped and closed her eyes. Her heart started beating very fast. Maan moved towards Geet still holding her Dhupatta. Geet closed her eyes and turned to face Maan. Maan was so lost in her, he even forgot tobreathe. He caressed her face using his finger tips. He touched her hair and looked at her beautiful face, as if he wouldnot be able to see her again. Geet's breathing heavied and parted her lips. Maan couldn't hesitate the invitation. He moved his face towards hers. He looked at Geet's rosy lips. He moved closer. Still closer.He was almost touching her lips...

he quickly turned back leaving Geet stunned. He closed his eyes.He shouldn't be doing this. He couldn't fall for any one.Even for Geet. Geet?

Tears flowed from Geet's eyes so slowly, she turned back, wiped her eyes and walked out of the house. Maan came back to his senes a while later and found Geet gone. A drop of tears fell down from his eyes. For the second time in his life, he felt the world is going to end. He is all alone. He ran down stairs and saw the broken picture of him and a small part of Geet's Dhupatta
stucked to the nail on his table. He held his head with his hands. Maan Singh Khurana who never cried couldn't controll his emotions and the tears flowing from his eyes.

I hope to move this version of Maneet - To Love Again..... forward

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Sorry, friends I wrote a small introduction here....but the pm list is still with me

Introduction

This is a story about a young girl, Geet who was cheated by NRI and was left pregnant. In search of him she comes to Delhi and got a job in Khurana constructions, where her boss falls in love with her. Apart from being her boss, Maan is also the step brother to Dev, who married to Geet while he was married to Naintara. Savitri Devi offers Geet to stay in her outhouse and it turned out to be Maan's own outhouse. When Maan could not control his feelings he decides to kick her out of his life....To know what happens afterward please read the story 'To Love Again'

Here are some of the important characters in the story.....

Maan Singh Khurana - The most famous and handsome business tycoon in Delhi.....Same character as shown in the serial Geet

Geet Handa- A young girl from Hoshiyarpur, who was cheated by NRI with a fake a marriage.....her family left her alone with her unborn baby.....She came to Delhi and works in Khurana Construction and stays in Khurana house on request by Savitri Devi

Dev  Khurana- The NRI who cheated Geet, who is also a step brother to Maan Singh Khurana.....Married to Naintara....

Pinky- Geet's friend with whom she stayed at first.....A loyal, kind and loving friend who is more like a sister to Geet

Adi- An employee in the Khurana Constructions, who is a true and loyal friend to Geet....

Sasha - Daughter of one of the oldest employees of Khurana Constructions, who loves Maan and is status conscious.

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely... PM me when u update...

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGSH. i loved every part of it! oh how i wish this happens 😍
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice chapter, continue soon.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice update.
Plzzz continue soon
Add me in ur pm list.

Fatima
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Touching...loved it!!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
To Love Again - part 2

Maan walked into Dadima's room, found Dev and Naintara there. With his angry stare at Naintara he sat next to Dadima. Dev and Naintara walked out, leaving both alone.

Daadi - Maan, where is Geet?
Maan - Daadima, leave it now. You need to rest.
Daadi understood everything from the look at his face.
Daadi - You threw her out? Maan! Why are you trying to punish that girl for everything.
Maan could not control his emotions. He held Daadi and cried like a small child. Daadi too wiped out
her teary eyes and tried to calm him down.

Daadi- (smiling at Maan) Maan, I trust you, now go and find her.
Maan - (puzzled) But from where? I have no idea where to find her.

Daadi, gave him the courage to find Geet, before it is too late. Maan ran down satirs and started his
car. Without knowing where and how Geet will be, he promised that he will find her at any cost. On the
way he remembered how he treated her, which made him more furious and urge to find her.

He knew that she won't go to Pinky's place, so where will she be? He has to find out the answer on his
own. Will she go to the dargah?

Maan entered into the Dargah and searched everywhere, but couldnot find Geet. Suddenly the wind started
to blow very fast and lightning started giving a sign of arrival of a bad storm.With a blow of the wind his handkerchief fell down from his head. Someone placed a hand on his shoulders and handed back his handkercheif. He didn't turn to look at who it was, but took his handkerchief. When he saw those hands he was shocked and relieved at the same time. It is HIS Geet. He will be able to recognise those hands among
all the hands of the world, without any doubt.

He caught her hands and almost dragged her to his car. He then opened the door for her and like an obedient wife, she sat down. He closed the door besides her and sat on the driver seat and started the car.

Both of them kept quiet through out their journey . Geet was lost in her own world, while Maan was lost in her.
He went straight to his office. He opened the door for her to come out. He held her hand and slowly entered into the office. Geet was surprised, but she preferred to stay silent.

He let go off her hand when he entered into his cabin. He then looked at her very carefully as if he was
trying to read hermind. He thought to break the silence.
Maan - (in a low voice) Geet.Why? Why did you leave the house?
Geet was surprised to hear his voice. SHe looked at him and saw the care, and the love she longed for her
whole life.
Geet - Sir...it's just...because....I didn't want to disturb you anymore
Maan - Disturb me? You think you disturb me?
He moved closer to her. She could feel his heavy breathing. She could see the pain in his eyes. He moved more closer to her. He was almost touching her. He held her hand tightly in his and looked at her eyes.
Maan - (in a husky voice) Geet, look at me, look at my eyes, don't you see anything?
Geet looked into his eyes. She saw the pain his eyes. She kept on looking at his more and more to read
evvery bit of him. A drop of tear fell down from her teary eyes. Maan wiped her tears using his finger tips.

He moved closer to her again. This time more closer so that nothing could ever come between them. He caressed her face using his free hand. He held her to him using his other hand. Geet closed her eyes, unable to bear what she was seeing from his eyes.The pain.The love. The fire. She closed her eyes not to let out her feelings.
Maan moved his face closer to hers. He pressed his lips on her eyes, and moved towards her ears. To her surprise he started to let out his feelings for her. Only for her
Maan - Geet, I'm really sorry for the low words I used against you, I didn't mean it. I wanted you to hate me.
To leave me.
Geet - (softly) Why?
Maan - Because I love you. I love you so much that I can't even tell. I didn't want to love any one, but I could not help myself Geet.
Geet - but, sir..
Maan hushed her by putting his finger on her lips.
Maan - No Geet, No. Let me tell you . How much I love you
With this he covered her mouth by his. Geet too responded to his kiss. Maan wrapped his hands around her tightly so that not even a breeze of wind could come between them. They made promises never to leave each other ever in their life time-as if they started to love again.

Will they be able to continue their life like this forever? Will they break their promises?Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh the part was very nice but i guess confession is made so soon .............but i loved it
sweet cherry thumbnail
awww that was beautifull
i cant wait to read ur nxt update
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
i wanna know wat hapened nxt
hey can u plz pm on ur list