Why no update?????????????
plzzzzzzz update sooooon
update sooooooon
soooooooooooner
soooooooner
soooooooooooonest.............
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry sweetie
Wanted to do it sooner, but was waiting for this thread to reach 150 pages but poor me, it got stuck at here.
Stop crying sweet baby now, cannot bear to see you crying
I'm updating now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mina_angel

Hi amrita..

Read the whole FF in one go....

I simply loved it to the core~~

Pls continue soon and pls do add me to ur PM List!!!

Love

Mina

thanks alot Mina

Glad you loved my FF

I have added you to the list and yeah, updating now

Love you too
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukklover

ammu....

woooooowww......

our baby geet is here..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

cuty sweety update dear...

keep PM me.๐Ÿ˜Š.

lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

Ahhhhh, sweetie ๐Ÿค—

Yeah, finally junior Ms Hoshiyarour express is borned

Thanks alot sweetie,

heard you are going on a vaccation, will miss you, but enjoy and have fun

love you laods๐Ÿ˜›
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Sorry for not making a lovely update this time as I wasn't feeling well, but promise that the next update will take your breath away. Now go ahead and do comment, once we reach please move into the next thread, I will provide the link

To Love Again - Part ' 35

Geet has spent two more days in the hospital as Maan wanted her to stay there until everything is fine with her and the baby. He drew the curtains aside so that she could see the decorations he has arranged for her and their baby even during their stay at the hospital. The whole ward was decorated with flowers; including orchids and carnations. She looked at her husband thankfully wanting to say the words but he did not allow her to say a single word by covering her mouth with his hand 'shh! No Geet, don't say it again, let me share this beautiful moment with you and our baby' he whispered into her ears looking deep into her expressive eyes. He leaned closer to her not letting the gentle breezes to come between them and thanked her for the precious gift. 'I know you have so much to complain about me as I spent more time watching my angel sleep today, but don't worry I will share equal time with my princess and queen' he sat back on his chair with a giggle as Geet widened her eyes. 'Maan, I won't leave you this time' she tried to get up from the bed but Maan held her back to her previous position 'you better never leave me, by the way you cannot run away like Hoshiyarpur express' his words were so true about her.

Daadi entered into the ward with some chocolate cakes knowing that Maan hasn't eaten anything since he came to the hospital. 'Maan bte, now go home and get some rest, I will wait here with Geet until you come' she patted his shoulders while talking to her. 'No way Daadima, I mean you cannot handle Geet and the baby together' he tried to avoid going home without Geet and the baby. 'Or, really? So you think that the white hair on my head is of no use at all?' knowing her grandson's excuses Savitra Devi faced Maan with confidence. 'Well, Maan I think you are stopping me from reaching the baby and the new mommy' Daadima walked to Geet who was listening to their conversation. Daadima bent down and placed a gentle kiss on Geet's forehead, revealing her happiness on becoming a great grandma while thanking Geet for the precious gift. She approached to the baby's bed happily, eager to see the sweet little angel for the very first time. She lifted the veil on top of the crib and smiled at the tiny baby who was yawning in her sleep. Tears of joy rolled over her cheeks upon seeing the duplicate of Geet wanting to hold the baby in her arms. She lifted the delicate baby embracing her lovingly and moved towards Geet 'Geet bte, she is a carbon copy of you, the huge round eyes, the round face and even she has got your hair' Daadima expressed her feelings like a child who has just found her mother after so many years.

Khurana Mansion was decorated beautifully to welcome the new arrival to the family. No one was around as Maan has ordered because it might be uncomfortable for Geet by the time she arrives. The guests were invited to come three days later than the time they have reached home, allowing them sometime to get ready to meet their friends and well wishers. Maan headed towards the stairs in excitement with the baby in his arms 'see, so soon you have forgotten me, you don't care about me at all' Geet told angrily at Maan. He came running to her and pushed her gently with his elbow. He then walked to Daadima who was smiling at their actions and handed the baby to her before facing his angry wife, Geet. Slowly he lifted her from behind and carried her upstairs, ignoring Daadima and the servant's glances at them

'Geet, how can you ever think that I would ever forget you? After all you have completed my incomplete life giving me so many reasons to love again; by the way I teased you' he whispered into her ears while placing her gently on the bed. He helped her with medication and showering before bringing the baby into the room. While dressed in his favorite white colored shirt he went down to bring the baby who was feeling hungry by then. Maan sat on the bed next to Geet helping her to feed the hungry baby, who fell asleep after a while.

Maan carried the baby into her room with Geet who was stunned by seeing the arrangements made for the baby. Her eyes became moist seeing all this and looked at Maan who was smiling at her like a handsome prince who was ready for his very first wedding. She touched each and everything kept especially for her baby, who becomes the luckiest baby in the world with such a loving and caring father who was ready to sacrifice his life for her. Maan kept the baby in the crib which was kept just below their picture hanging freely over it, never letting their baby to be alone for a single minute. He kissed on the baby's forehead and looked at the stunned Geet who was looking at him affectionately.

Precap: Geet wakes up at night and find Maan gone.

Link to the next thread๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awe that was soo sweet....im touched by how wonderfully you updated :-D

Thanks and cant wait till the next update
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushpi

Awe that was soo sweet....im touched by how wonderfully you updated :-D

Thanks and cant wait till the next update

Thanks dear, so nice of you and I'm so glad for those lovely words.

Will update within the next two days, hopefully๐Ÿ˜Š
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i bet she'l find him with the baby
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it
loved maan with the baby
touching part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

i bet she'l find him with the baby

What if she finds him in the dinning room or by the window or somewhere else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I know it was so predictable
wajiha-1 thumbnail
cute and lovely update continue soon