cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
waoooooooooo finally maneet ki shadi ho gaye

waiting for next conti soon
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey i just read all d parts of ur story nd i must say u r really very creative pls update d next part soon nd PM me about ur update so dat i would'nt miss it nd really whole story is Awesome.
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hi amrita,πŸ˜›

lovely update...!!!πŸ‘

hey i did not get the PM for this update and hence the late reply...!!! sorry..

omg omg omg...they are married...... am so happy...!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

awww....... he said r u not going to congratulate mrs; MK....awww...... what can i not give to see that priceless expression on sasha's face...!!!!! wow.... lovely....!!!!!!

cant wait to read the next update...the precap looks very promising...!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

soumya
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Hi all my lovely dearies here πŸ€—
as I'm out of town it might take a few days for the next update and will reply to your comments later as well😊
ameena_sneha thumbnail
perfectly awesome add me in ur pm list ...................
ameena_sneha thumbnail
perfectly awesome add me in ur pm list ..........
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmed ones

WowπŸ˜›...gr8 oneπŸ˜‰..........cant descibe in words hu their wedding went so smoothlyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³..i hope same 4 SRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ bt u can put sum nonke jhokeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...or comedyπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in it.......well Superb.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........

Thankyou....let me fullfill your wish soon 😊
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@rituka7, dear what else can I say? Thankyou

@sosweetsumi, I couldn't help including Sasha and the rest like thatπŸ˜†, let's see how things go on

@aakritisri1111, Thankyou so much dear, ofcourse will let you know when ever I update

@Soumya, dear I'm so sorry couldn't catch yours yet, but let me do it soon as I'm back now..Sorry, if you didn't get the pm, I might have done something wrong, but thanks so much for those lovely words, you are a very good writer as well

@lallulal2010, yes sure

@ameena_sneha, thanx dear, ofcourse will let you know
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Hi, I'm back in town now😊..Hope Ramadan is treating to you all well, here is my treat for you all

To Love Again - Part 16

It was around 2.30am. in the morning when they were free from all the ritual ceremonies arranged by Daadi. Geet was too tired even to open her eyes. She wanted to close her eyes and sleep then and there to get some rest. It was time to go to her room. She let a sigh and gathered her sari to get up from her seat, but before she could make a move a strong hands caught her
legs. With a blink of an eye she was lifted from her seat by her husband. As he held her up in his arms she locked her hands around his neck. Their gaze met, she saw how tired he was from the look of his eyes. He carried her upstairs, into his room, forgetting his tiredness for her.

He placed her on his king sized bed and closed his eyes to hide his tiredness from her and looked at her. She nodded her head understanding what his eyes expressed. He creeped at her feet and held her soft palm by his. She got confused on seeing him like this, so she lift his face up with her free hand. His tears shocked her and made her to move closer to him. She made his
head to rest on her shoulder, and ran her fingers into his hair. He washed her shoulder with the tears he held for all these years. The tears of happiness, sadness and pain. He was happy to have her in his life, hurt to see her suffer so much. 'I'm sorry Geet' he whispered to her ears finally, controlling his tears. He withdrew his face and wiped off his eyes before giving his die-for-smile to her. She didn't know what to say or how to react. She felt her tongue as well as her body was locked. She was like a statue infront of him 'Geet..Geet..' he shook her shoulders by seeing the change in her. She collapsed into him and was nearly unconscious for a while. He held her tight, close to his heart and carressed her head with his gentle hand.

'Geet..please talk to me, say something' he pleaded her to say a word. His words came to her ears from far far away. She opened her eyes and saw darkness, nothing was clear to her. She rubbed her eyes on his chest and opened her eyes and saw the shine of his suit. 'M.a.a.n.' her voice came very slow, and he patted her back with relief. 'Daadima must have told you about me, I guess' she seperated herself from him as she spoke. He shook his head and cut off her words

'You are wrong, Geet..Daadi didn't tell me about you, but the truth is I overheard you talking to Daadi about it'. Her eyes widened. So that's the reason he ignored her. He hated her for it. So why did he want to marry her? She should find out the answers from him. 'So you hate me for that'
she concluded with a shrug. He crawled on the bed and faced her 'you are wrong again.my sweet little wife, how can I hate you? you are my life, ofcourse I couldn't face you then. I know I was wrong.' she stopped him by keeping her finger onto his lips. He felt the sweet touch of her finger on his lips and forgot what he was talking about as their gaze met.
'If you couldn't face me then, why now? I don't understand what you wanted to prove by marrying me' she needed to know where he is leading her to. He tilted her face towards him as he began to talk 'Geet, look at me, look at my eyes. Do you see any sign of me lieing or cheating you? I didn't know what to do and say to you when I knew it. You have suffered alot, but not any more. You are not alone..and yes I wasn't good to leave you alone, but believe me I didn't mean to hurt you. Never. I was shattered because  you didn't consider me trustworthy' tears filled his, but he hid it from her with a bitter smile.

Geet knew that he was hurt and it wasn't his fault at all. She should have told him the truth, but she wasn't able to find the right words and the right moment. This isn't the time to think of it, instead she better leave it behind and move forward with him. 'Maan. I know how bad you would have felt, but it isn't that I don't trust you. I trust you more than myself. I didn't know how to tell you'
They both understood how bad that situation was and they were not able to deal with it at their best. They can't change it as it was past.

He covered her face with the veil and whispered to her ears 'you look like an angel to me my dear wife, let me see your beautiful face' as he lifted it to see Geet gazing down with shyness. He lifted her chin and their eyes met for a while searching for the unspoken words. As he kissed her forehead she felt a single shockwave ran through her body. He began removing her jewelleries slowly, one after another catching her gaze in between. When all her jewelleries were removed he sat beside her holding her close to him. She smelled his comforting scent and felt his warmth against her. She wanted this moment to last forever feeling that she was protected, cared and loved in his arms. She closed her eyes as he started moving, caressing her back. She moved more into him having a ticklish feeling and he enjoyed it. He slowly leaned on her finding his way to her hungry lips. He kissed her lips gently at first, for which she responded and it turned out more wild. He continued his mouth on hers, as his hands moved from her back to front. She let a soft moan that drove him crazy making his hands find their way into her blouse. She too responded to his touch clinching his back which made him to drag her more into him. His lips moved past her neck and was on top of her blouse, when he realised what he was doing. He let go off her body and stood up controlling his desires.

Precap: 'Ma'am, ma'am...no..please stop...' Chandu shouted
I would love your comments, please keep on commenting about what changes you would like to see in thisπŸ˜‰
Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
jennifer1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay i am first  loved the part just amazing
Edited by jennifer1993 - 13 years ago