Rivanya,Ishveer,Raina,Ragsan and Vikresha ff - My love is only for u

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Let's me introduced the Characters 

Ritik Raheja (Arjun Bijlani) : A very rich business tycoon and elder brother of Ranveer and Ragini

Ranveer Raheja (Shakti Arora) : business tycoon and brother of Ritik and Ragini

Ragini Raheja (Tejaswi Prakash) : Ritik and Ranveer's sister 

Shivanya Raheja  (Mouni Roy) : Elder daughter of Ram kapoor and Priya Kapoor and wife of Ritik Raheja 

Ishaani Raheja( Radhika Madan): older daughter of Ram Kapoor and Priya Kapoor and older sister of Shivanya , Shesha  and wife Ranveer Raheja 

Shesha Kapoor (Adaa Khan) : older daughter of Ram and Priya and older sister of Shivanya and Ishaani.

Raghav Mehra (Vivian Dsena): Friend of Ritik and Ranveer and business partner 

Naina Batra ( Drashti Dhami): Love interest of Raghav Mehra and professor in Physics ( Best friend of Ritik, Shivanya ,Ishaani , Ranveer and Shesha.)

Ram Kapoor ( Ram Kapoor) : Big business tycoon and father of Shivanya , Ishaani  and Shesha 

Priya Kapoor (Sakshi Tanwar): Wife of Ram Kapoor and Mother of Shivanya , Ishaani  and Shesha 

Mihir Raheja ( Ronit Roy) : business tycoon and Father of Ritik,Ranveer and Ragini .

Sudha Raheja (Gautami Kapoor): Mother of Ritik ,Ranveer and Ragini .

Sanskar Maheshwari (Varun Kapoor):  Friend of Ritik & Ranveer and business partner and love interest of Ragini.

Vikram Raheja (Karan Wahi): Ritik and Ranveer and Ragini's cousin brother and love interest of Shesha.

Divya Raheja( Swati Jain): Ritik, Ranveer and Ragini's cousin sister .

Veer Mehra (Laksh) : older Brother of Raghav 

Sanjana Kukreja (Aditi Gupta) : Pam niece ( Negative character)

Balraj lala Mehra (Anupam Bhattacharya ) Father of Raghav and Veer

Parmeshwari Mehra ( Karuna Verma) Mother of Raghav and Veer 

Indumati lala Mehra (Surekha sikri) Dadi

Asha Batra (Alka Amin) Naina's Mother 

Ram Prasad Maheshwari (Amar Sharma) father of Sanskar 

Sujata Ram Prasad Maheshwari (Sonica Handa) : Mother Of Sanskar.

Viren Maheshwari (Rithvik dhanjani) Brother of Sanskar.

Uttara Maheshwari (Ekta Methai) Sister of Viren and Sanskar.

sarveshjoshi422019-03-03 11:07:41

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice new yr gift.4 fav jodies of mine.Raya was a surprise.Raghav is Vivian.right?Who is Ragini?Is she Tejaswi?Ragini's hero is not introduced here?
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

nice new yr gift.4 fav jodies of mine.Raya was a surprise.Raghav is Vivian.right?Who is Ragini?Is she Tejaswi?Ragini's hero is not introduced here?

yes vivan is raghav and yes tejaswi is ragini and varun kapoor will play oppsite her and some characters i will introduced in morning and episode also is coming tomorrow for sure.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Oh...so Sanskar n not Laksh 4 Ragini.u shud post this on TU too as Ragsan fans r more on TU.

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

yes vivan is raghav and yes tejaswi is ragini and varun kapoor will play oppsite her and some characters i will introduced in morning and episode also is coming tomorrow for sure.

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Episode 1
Raheja Mansion
A boy seen who wakes up due to alarm and boy is none other Ritik after waking up he goes to bathroom to get little fresh and after getting fresh he wears his tracksuit and takes his ipod and goes to jogging in park near to his house after jogging for half hrs Ritik retuns back home .
Ritik: maa where are you 
Sudha: Ritik  i am the kitchen 
Ritik: maa did Ranveer and Ragini  wake up 
Sudha: yes Ranveer wake up he is in swimming pool and Ragini is still sleeping 
Ritik: thanks maa and leaves where is swimming pool is and calls Ranveer 
Then we see a second boy in swimming pool and that boy is none other then Ranveer 
Ranveer : what happened Ritik bhaiya
Ritik: Don't you remember today so much important meeting in office if we get this deal we will be most successful business empire .
Ranveer : i totally forgot that meeting is today and yes Ritik bhaiya we have win that deal at any cost.
Ritik leaves and goes upstairs and goes to Ragini room to wake her up
Ragini's Room 
we see a girl sleeping in bed with smiling face and that girl is none other then Ragini and Ritik open the door of Ragini 's room and goes in room 
Ritik: wake up my little sister Ragini
Ragini: wakes up and sees her bhaiya and hugs him 
Ritik: tells Ragini to go and get fresh and come downstairs so we can have breakfast together.
Ragini: ok Ritik bhaiya i just come in couple of min
Ritik leaves Ragini's room and goes to his room 
Back to Ragini's room 
Ragini: goes in bathroom and comes after getting fresh and goes downstairs and sits on dining table and waits for his brothers to come 
Back to Ritik's Room 
Ritik: goes to bathroom and gets shower and comes out and wear his suit and his phone starts to ring and phone is of none other then of Shivanya who is Ritik's Girlfriend 
Shivanya: Ritik where are you and do you remember that you have promised me take me on a movie and dinner date 
Ritik: i am at my house  
yes Shivanya i have not forgotten that and how can forget this thing 
Shivanya: Get relief that Ritik has not forgot their date and tells Ritik we should talk in evening when we meet and last she says "I love you" to Ritik and ends phone call
Ritik: Smiles and Ritik also says " I love you
 " to Shivanya and ends phone call .   
Ranveer's room
Ranveer: goes in bathroom and takes shower and wear his suit and comes downstairs and sits where dining table is for breakfast and asks maa where is Ritik bhaiya 
Sudha: He will be in his room 
Ranveer:I know maa where bhaiya will be and what he is doing . he will be busy on phone talking to his girlfriend .
Ritik: comes downstairs and sits where dining table is and tells maa to bring food 
Mihir : where were you Ritik
Ritik: papa i was talking my girlfriend on phone 
Mihir: ok 
Sudha serves food to all and after having breakfast.
Ritik and Ranveer tells their father that we both will handle that meeting so you don't have to come office 
Mihir : ok 
Both Ritik and Ranveer leaves for office together and reaches their office .
Meeting starts 
Ritik starts the presentation and everybody likes it and waits for results 
after couple of mins result goes in favour of raheja industries and with this result both Ritik and Ranveer are super happy 
Ritik : Ranveer i have to go home beacuse in evening i have take Shivanya on date 
Ranveer: ok bhaiya you go home and i will handle office 
Ritik: thanks Ranveer and leaves office and goes to home 
On other side 
Kapoor mansion 
Shivanya : maa i am going on date with Ritik in evening 
Priya: Gets happy for daughter and tells her to wear beautiful dress and enjoy 
Shivanya: comes back to her room where her both sisters were waiting for her
Ishani & Shesha: where were you di 
Shivanya: i was with maa .what happened 
Ishani & Shesha: ok and where are going in evening tell us 
Shivanya: No i will not 
Ishani & Shesha: please tell us na we will not tell 
Shivanya: ok promise me you will not tell 
Ishani & Shesha: ok promise we will not tell 
Shivanya: i am going on a date with my boyfriend Ritik in evening so would please leave my room so i can choose my dress for evening and get dressed 
Back to Raheja Mansion
Ritik returns back home Ragini and sudha watches it 
Sudha : calls Ritik asks why he back home so early home 
Ritik: maa in evening i have to go date with my girlfriend Shivanya  that why i came back home from office and Ranveer is handling office .
Sudha: ok 
Ragini: wow Bhaiya and please bring bhabhi soon 
Ritik: smiles at his sister words and leaves to his room
Sudha: Ragini why are you troubling your brother 
Ragini: maa i not troubling bhaiya but bhaiya is troubling us 
Sudha: why is your bhaiya troubling us tell me
Ragini: maa bhaiya is dating Shivanya from last 5 years and still he has not proposed her marriage
Sudha: Ragini beta it will happen soon 
Ragini: ok maa you say that's why stopping it and Ragini leaves to her room .
Ritik' room 
Ritik: goes and takes a shower and comes out and takes out a t-shirt and jeans wears it and  goes to garrage and takes his bike leaves for kapoor mansion 
Back to Kapoor Mansion
Shivanya's room 
Shivanya: takes out tank top and denim jeans and goes in bathroom and takes shower and comes out and wears tank top and jeans and waits for Ritik to come Shivanya goes downstairs and sits on sofa starts reading magzine till Ritik comes 
Ram: Shivanya where are going 
Shivanya: papa i am going on date with Ritik 
Ram: ok and is that boy who was in your batch of college and who saved you all times in college 
Shivanya: yes papa 
Ram leaves to his room 
Shivanya: waits for Ritik and hears a bike sound and goes out and hugs Ritik tightly and smiles and two people were watching from window when Shivanya huged Ritik and two were watching from window were Shesha and Ishani .
Ritik: Sit fast or movie will get started 
Shivanya: sits on bike and holds on Ritik tightly 
Ritik: starts bike and both leaves for movie and dinner date 
Reaches the cinema hall and buys their tickets of Captain America Civil War and takes popcorn and takes their seats. Shivanya sits cozily to Ritik and movie starts and after movie gets over both leaves for dinner date .
Ritik: Reaches restaurant and parks his bike and takes Shivanya hand and both goes in restaurant and takes their seats and order food for both and after having food and paying bill .
Shivanya: Ritik can you drop me back home
Ritik: ok sure 
Ritik : drops back Shivanya back to her house and before Ritik leave Shivanya kisses Ritik on cheek and Ritik leaves to her house
Shivanya: goes inside her house and straight goes to room and straight falls asleep. 
Ritik: reaches his parks his bike in garage and goes to his room straight and changes into night dress and falls asleep .
Precap: Ranveer and Ishani first meet 

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys how many of you'll are on wattpad? If not then I would say you check it out and then join coz we'll be publishing our FF there too. Plus its a site where you can develop and publish your own stories or novels as well. Basically its a sns for budding writers.
jasminerahul thumbnail
I loved both families. Such a nice bonding between family members. Both families support rivanya relationship too.Loved rivanya phone conversation and date.waiting for more rivanya romance.waiting for ishveer meeting. 
Which actor plays vikram opposite shesha? 
Try to post it on telly update too.there are many ragsan ishveer readers there.
I think in the title ragsan should also be added 
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Guys how many of you'll are on wattpad? If not then I would say you check it out and then join coz we'll be publishing our FF there too. Plus its a site where you can develop and publish your own stories or novels as well. Basically its a sns for budding writers.

yes will be posting our ff  wattpad too and it's really good site where you publish your own stories or novels . and Rein you will do 2nd Episode or i will do .
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I loved both families. Such a nice bonding between family members. Both families support rivanya relationship too.Loved rivanya phone conversation and date.waiting for more rivanya romance.waiting for ishveer meeting. 

Which actor plays vikram opposite shesha? 
Try to post it on telly update too.there are many ragsan ishveer readers there.
I think in the title ragsan should also be added 

Vikram is played by karan wahi and shesha will be positive and bubbly girl . yes i will try put it there also .
jasminerahul thumbnail
Wow. .Karan wahi.I like him a lot.ada karan pair is fresh.you please write the names of actors in character  sketch 

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Vikram is played by karan wahi and shesha will be positive and bubbly girl . yes i will try put it there also .