Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@ anu_luv_maan : Thanx dear, I wanted to give more to Saasha, coz in the serial she isn't getting any, yet

@ lallulal2010 : thank you for the suggestion. have patience dear, evrything won't happen at the same time, right?

@sweet cherry : Thanx

@kooliio : Thanx, will do it soon

@ pickle6586 : 🤗 Thank you, will pm you

@sujsub : thanx will definetly do it
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey... iff u hav the pm list.... thn pls add me... all ur parts were amazing to read.... 🤗 😊
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice ff.. enjoyed it.. plzz do pm me abt the updates..
JULIEL thumbnail
awwww ..... such a sweet FF!!! just read all 4 updates and loving it!!
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read ur ff for the first time and I loved it! Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the great work.
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great partt
love your ff
plz can you add me to your pm list...
thanks
naina
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum.......

now a DATE!!!!

cant wait!!!

update sooN!!!!
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 ff, add me in ur pm list
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey,

Nice fic.
Plz do continue soon.
And can you plz add me to your PM list.

Nidhi
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
To Love Again - part 5

Maan unfolded the cloth that covered Geet's eyes. She opened her mouth in surprise and hugged him
Geet - Thank you sir
Maan - uff....Geet..sir? you are calling me sir? even now?
Geet - sorry sir
Maan - Please call me Maan
Geet - ji Maan ji
Maan - (holding his head with his hands) Maan ji? Geeeeeeeeeet.

With a giggle she ran accross the garden at her speed. Maan shook his head and went to find her
thinking that she is really crazy. He searched for her a while, but couldn't find her.

Maan - Geet..Are we playing hide-and-seek?

There wasn't any response to his question. He felt worried thinking that Geet could not wait
without answering to his question. He sat on the grass and closed his eyes. He heared a giggling sound,
Thinking it could be Geet, he opened his eyes and looked around. No one was there. Few seconds
later, he heard the sound of that giggle. He stood at once and decided that he will find out
who it is and there he went in his style.

He stopped walking as if his legs could not move any further. He could hear the sound of her giggles
without any barrier. It was like a soft music to his ears. Soothing and comforting at the same time.
It's her lovely 'ada' that made him fall for her. He loved her simplicity. He wanted to look at her
like this forever. She is so beautiful. Nothing in the world is more important to him other than her.
He was mesmerised in her. She was enjoying the beauty of nature. She loves flowers and wants to
enjoy everything in the world. For her life is beautiful. Meaningful. To him life was a struggle before
meeting her, but now when he met her everything has become so wonderful to him.

He was brought back to senses by the raindrops that hit him without giving a hint. He ran to her.
She was enjoying the tiny rain drops. He caught her hand and started to run towards the gate. She
stopped and looked at him.

Geet - Maan, I don't want to go
Maan - But...Geet it's raining, we have to leave

She made an angry face and twisted her lips like a small kid. He smiled at her behaviour

Maan - ok Geet, tell me what you want
Geet - Let's get wet in the rain. Sometimes we have to enjoy the beauty of the nature

She threw the flowers and started dancing. He stayed there watching her, unable to move. He smiled a ther and held her hand with his left hand and held her waist with his right hand. They moved together with beat of the rain. He slowed down after a while and looked at her huge eyes. She couldn't manage without looking at his deep eyes. They were lost in each other's eyes. It was Maan who moved first.
He put her wet hair back and touched her cheeks. She blushed and closed her eyes. He lowered his head to her neck and placed a soft kiss.She felt the warmth of his breath. She held the collar of his shirt and drew him closer and pressed herself against him. Her response made him want her more. He touched her earlobes by his lips. She moaned softly and brushed his hair with her fingers. His breathing became heavier along with hers. He couldn't neglect her parted lips. He covered her lips by his for this she responded at once. He wanted to control himself, so he withdreew his mouth. After a deep breath, he looked at her swollen lips and slowly covered it with his.