Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet cherry

awwwwwwwwwwww that was so good

plzzz continue soon

Thanx, will do soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afsha-

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey nice sweet love stry</font>

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Loved it</font>

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jus make Geet tell the truth to Maan</font>

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Maan was quite romantic here jus love him</font>

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Add me to ur pm
list</font>

thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š truth will be revealed
We haven't yet seen the romantic Maan, so I wanted to bring in the romantic Maan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Will surely pm you when I update
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennifer1993

Please pm me the next parts awesome updates

thanx..will pm you
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

awesome!

really love maneet scenes!

continue soon!

thnx 4 the pm!

Thanx, will do it soon
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujsub

awesome update amrita๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dev is back now.omg God knows wats gonna happen๐Ÿ˜ญ

Babaji is there, to make everything alright ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha2005

Lovely update!! Wonder what will happen now that dev is on the picture?? Update soon!

Let's see what happens with Dev ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
To Love Again - part 7

Geet took the project file to Maan's cabin. He was talking to Dev, but stopped at once on seeing
her. He was lost in her. Upon seeing Maan's reactions Dev stood from his chair and turned back.
He was surprised to see Geet, who was standing at the door. He lowered his gaze and turned to face Maan. He wanted to run away from there.

It took a while for Maan to come back to his senses.

Maan - Oh! Geet. come in

Geet walked towards his table.

Maan - here is my secretary Ms.Geet, she is doing the project

Dev held out his hand to shake hands with her. She too held her hand out in return. Before their hands meet she looked at his face.

Her eyes widened. Her heart beat paused for a while. Her head spinned. Her painful memories haunted her. She felt that the whole world is about to crush her. A drop of tears fell from her eyes. She was stunned.

She stepped back slowly while still looking at Dev's face. The face she thought of innocent and kind.

She left the project file on the table and shook her head.

Geet - (through her tears) sorry sir..

She walked out so slowly leaving the project file on the table. She clung to her tummy and closed her eyes tight .She prayed to babaji to make everything alright for her. She has to live. She has to move forward for her baby. For it she had already faced alot of things-her own family, even death.

When Maan arrived, she was ready to leave. He knew that something had happened. He wanted to know what troubled her so much, but decided to ask later.

Maan - Geet, you are not well? come I will take you home

She had no courage even to look at him.

What will he do when he knows the truth? Will he believe her? What will happen to her? Where will she go? Who will help her to get justice?

She kept on walking slowly without answering him. He followed her obediently.

They both remained silent, on their way home. Geet was lost in her past. Maan wondered about the sudden change in her. It was like the longest and hardest drive that they ever had.

He helped her to get out of the car and took her to the house. He gave her medicine thinking that she was sick, before going back to office.

Geet cried for a long time. She became more sad by knowing Dev is the very own brother of Maan. Maan would be shattered when he knows the truth. She felt scared. No matter what happens, she will have to answer all his questions now. What if Maan leaves her, when he knows about her? She couldn't think of any more.
She held her head and closed her eyes as if she doesn't want to see anything. Darkness surrounded her in all the way when she broke into sobs.

Precap
Geet's past revealing infront of Maan and he is shattered.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!! Poor geet...wonder what's gonna happen next?? can't wait for the next part. Do cont.soonEdited by kooliio - 13 years ago
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh it wz a nice part but i wud have loved if geet had slapped him but koi nahi i get the track of ur story ......
thank you for pm

love you