Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update.............continue soon............
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg omg ................this was so awesum ...................this is for you 🤗   .............all that situation seems so real

hoep geet wont run away .............wow next part will be so interesting to read
please update soon
i cant wait more

thnks gal
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

@Kaval05 , Thanx for liking this and your wish is granted😉

@ Tishuu , Daadi is like that😆 thanx for reading

@kooliio, thanx dear, I bet Geet will be shocked as hell

@sireesha, thanx, you all are invited😆

@anufa, thanx dear, your wish is granted

@sweet scorpio, thank you dear...omg, I can't imagine her reaction

@rituka, thankyou

-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

funny twist dadi ma ki jai ho
what an idea madam
geet u r too innocent and now getting married like this
but i must our punjabi sherni will really make maan suffer.
do continue
bye sumi

thank you madam😉 so you want Maan to suffer
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neahakhan

Hey amrita. This is the first time I read ur ff. I must say this to u , that I'm impressed. Loved every single part of it. Pls add me to ur pm list and onc again keep up wth ur amazing work.

Neaha. ;)

Hi neahakhan 🤗welcome, welcome...I'm so glad you liked this and of course will do it for you
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Well im lil confuse

Matlab Maneet are getting married Maan's knws abt it but Geet is jus it doing it avien hi due to circumstances n circumstances are created by Dadi
Matlab all knw everythg jus Geet dosent knws it
Well sounds weird because if they jus say her to marry Maan she wuld hav i thk
Lets c wat drama happens wen Geet gets to knw all thgs

Hi ashfa, I will try to make it clear to you dear, did you read part 10? and 11 also it will be mentioned that Maan tried not to go to office as time was running short and he should arrange everything all of a sudden... part 10 it's more clear I guess
To love Again - part 10
'Daadima..Daadima..' cried Geet while running into Daadi's room. Daadi was talking on the phone.
Maan, on the other end, heard Geet's voice and put down the phone.
after that phone call only Daadi took Geet for shopping and kept it as a secret and bought what Maan told, Daadi made a story saying Parvati's daughter....I hope this will help you dear😊
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

omg omg ................this was so awesum ...................this is for you 🤗   .............all that situation seems so real

hoep geet wont run away .............wow next part will be so interesting to read
please update soon
i cant wait more

thnks gal

Hi sweetie 🤗thank you so much.
I try to make it feel real as much as I could, and your wish is granted😊
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

@fijianbabe, thank you so much

@neha, thank you, didn't you know that Maan talked to Daadima on the phone and arranged everything...just after that Daadi and Geet went for shopping

@nilam2010, thanx alot..and your wish is granted

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Hi all Maneetians 🤗 you all are invited to Maneet's wedding😉

To Love Again - Part 15

The three ladies entered into the room and saw Geet sitting on the edge of the bed. They got hold of her hands and slowly walked towards the door. They were talking about her luck to have such a rich and handsome husband and a kind Daadi. She was afraid thinking that it could be Maan, but shook her head to get away from those thoughts. She was about to step on the stairways to go down, she saw Daadi talking to a woman. So 'she must be Parvathi who brought up such a daughter who ran away to escape from getting married' she thought herself. 'excuse me, sisters, can I have a word with Savitri Devi before I go down?' Geet wanted Daadi's help to clear herself from the mess. 'but madam told us to bring you soon' one of them answered. Madam? They really don't know her, she thought. 'look, she is my Daadima, you need to bring her up, or else I won't take a single step forward' she showed them her stubborness. They exchanged quick glances and one of them went down.

She saw Daadi coming upstairs, smiling at her 'Geet, my dear, may God bless you and protect you from the evils' Daadi kissed on her forehead. 'you look beautiful my dear, I wish that you stay like this forever' Daadi would neverstop complimenting her. 'Daadima, tell me what is all this? are you playing a trick on me?' Geet's words came like a sob. Daadi saw the tears in her
eyes so took her back to the room. Geet was sad. Daadi knew it from her face. 'Geet, I know this isn't easy but this is what Maan and I felt right at this moment' Daadi tried to ease her pain. Geet become sadder thinking that still her life is being ruled by others. Has it to be Maan or Daadi, without even asking her opinion, and they want her to accept everything as granted. This
is not what she wanted, she wanted to make her own decisions and to follow them. She didn't say a word for a while.  'Daadima, can I speak to Maan?' her eyes pleaded Daadi, who nodded in agreement and went out.

Maan entered into the room, still with his face covered with the flowers hanging around the turban he wore on his head. His legs stucked when he saw her in the bridal wear. The red simple sari was just perfect on her and Daadi's jewelleries made her look abit different to his eyes. He removed his turban and kept it on the bed and sat next to her. He took off the veil which
covered her face and wiped off her tears with his fingers. 'Geet' his voice came as a whisper 'I know I didn't tell you that we are getting married..everything happened so unexpectedly' he lost his words when she looked at his eyes. He knew that she is hurt, because of him 'Maan, So you decided and I have to agree as usual right?' she spoke slowly holding her anger and
tears to herself. He felt that someone slap hard across his face, he moved his hand towards her but took it back feeling that she would stop it. 'I tried to talk to you the past two days, but you couldn't spare me a single minute from your busy schedule' she has every right to complain and he accepted it. ' I know I behaved awkward but I tried my best to keep my promise
and to my bad luck I had to attend a meeting and when I checked you were asleep. Again last night I got my car down on my way and found you asleep when I reached home' he reasoned out everything as if he was a criminal. Geet believed his words, but she can't simply agree to get married to anyone. She shook her head in confusion and Maan felt that she wasn't able to make up her mind.

He moved near to her and held her wrist to ease her mind assuring that he would be there for her in every path of life. 'Geet, please say something, I ain't making any decision, but I can't bear to see anyone pointing fingers at you' he was straight  forward and he meant it. 'I can spend my whole life time listening to you, what ever you want you can do, I won't ever stop
you from doing anything unless it doesn't harm you' Geet felt the truthness of his words. She understood much more from his expressive eyes and knew that she would never get anyone else who loves her this much in her life. If she has to move forward in life she has to get married to him, the one she loves, but the bitter truth is that she is carrying his brother's baby. Thinking about the baby made her shiver, an unknown feeling went on inside her. She had moved so far in life for the baby, so it should be her first priority now. She shouldn't stop thinking about the future of it once it come into the world and believed that Maan is the best she can get for her baby.

Maan led her towards the area they needed to be during the ceremony and they performed the 'saat phere' and carried out all the rituals of the marriage infront of the gathered family and friends. He put the sindoor in the center parting of her pre-head and put the mangalsutra around her neck to finish off the marriage ceremony. Daadi blessed them first as being a married couple
and hugged them tight.

'eheehehehehe, Sasha, aren't you going to congratulate the newly wedded couple, MK and Geet, the small town girl' Adi asked the shocked Sasha, who was unable to come to senses on acknowledging the truth of Maan and Geet's marriage. She remembered the words
she said to Geet upon MK getting married, and it's not Geet who is hurt but herself. Finally Geet had succeeded in winning MK's heart and that also infront of her.  Trying her best to cover her jealousy for Geet she went to congratulate them 'congratulations MK' Maan shook hands with her. She turned to leave but his voice stopped her from leaving 'Sasha, aren't you going to congratulate.. Geet, I mean Mrs.MK'

Precap: Will the 'suhag raat' happen smoothly or else will it change their lives?  Need your ideas 😉
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH WOW THIS 🥳  BHANGRA TIME ...............BALLE BALLE
....wow this was so touching

ahhhhhhhhhh i wud love if they slowly cum close not so sudden .............

maan shud arrnage sum special gift for geet on der special night 😉

👏 this was so nice thank you