Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A's IPKKND Index —Jan/Feb Updates on pg 8

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

previous username: areeba_blossom

edited on June 7th, 2021;

Hello Hi, Bye Bye phellow phankas! This post was the second index I made compiling my IPKKND related posts, analyses, and fan fictions back in 2014, however despite the twists and turns of life which led me to move the majority of my posts to a private blog, etc., I've decided to commemorate my return to IF's IPKKND forums by revamping this post and re-share a lot of the stuff that's been behind a locked wall. Hoping that I find more friends and shubhjantaks with this comeback. Out of all the places where IPKKND fandom is present IF  was the place where the madness and chaos were always at another level. I do regret getting multiple threads of mine deleted because I long to go back and read comments of the best people I met here! Alas, here's to another start.

phatisar's gift from tumblr

^gif belongs to phatisari on Tumblr

Episodic Analyses Index I . 2011 - 2012

as posted under the IPK Redux. Redux Gallery Archive & threads come to conception thanks to tanthya, and doodleberry

112 | 124 | 130 | 141 | 185 | 225 | 237 | 248 | 249 | 253 | 255 | 257 | 260 | 261 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | 298 | 300 | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 |  305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 314 | 315 | 317 | 320 | 322 323 |  324 | 325 | 328 | 330 | 331 | 333 | 334 | 336 | 337 |339 | 340 |344 | 345 |349 |348 |351| 352

Episodic Analyses Index II . 2021 - 

#IPKKND10yrRewatchParty . all the analyses are posted in one thread and the link to the next post is published at the bottom of the previous post. :) 

promo | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 

gifset from Tumblr

^gif belongs to phatisari on Tumblr

one shots, one shot series, & fan fics.

note: the first set of links is for one-shots & stand-alone pieces. the second set is for the continuous chapter fanfics. anything struck out is something I am not reposting or re-sharing. please read the A/Ns on each post for background. Happy Reading :)

the nightmare | lost | conversation | the accident | ripped | a random moment | confessions | just another morning | lost hope | another tragic tale | beginning of a new chapter | choices | hidden in the dark | glimpses | because of me...? (46th ArHilicious Droolers runner-up) | the past reigns | war of unprejudiced | the last of everything | for eternity (contest entry) | as it comes (contest entry) | the raizada chronicles | stories | the case of supper | dard | resurrection [1/3] | drabbles: the perfect story | vignettes: a taste of love | rhythm of love series | the breakups | delhi ka autorickshaw | surprises |  wohi din, that day again [1/10] | eventful endings 18+ | hey, I missed you | banke laal ji aur hum | nine years (contest entry) | wohi din, that day again [4/10] (contest entry version) | shaam se pehle (contest entry) | afternoon squabbles (prompt request) | family rides | chanchan (readers choice awards nomination) | bas hum tum (valentine's contest entry) | mausam hai suhana 

i believe in you | falling apart | blessings from the hell | broken windows | life as it is | footprints on sand | judas kiss | deception | coming home | sisters estranged | scandal | who are you? | desperate measures | heroine | keaira rai | unforgiven | pheres

collab fanfics

promiscuity (w/ N.Mussarat & Menu) | begrudgingly loved (w/Angelina aka Saadia)

- miscellaneous posts removed. 

- the following blogs were the blogs where I had been posting:

the main ipk fanfic blog, the raizadas forever AU blog,  ss: unforgiven's blog

- this is ipk 10 year rewatch tumblr

*the order of update is usually on my blog first, followed by over here on IF, and then on any other platform, however not everything is reposted here. Some content is exclusive to the platform I share it on. Only stuff posted on IF is linked in this index.

- Besides IPKKND, I have written fanfics for Ishqbaaaz, and Tashan-e-Ishq. the TEI Index is this. The three pieces written on ishqbaaaz can be found through the fanfic section off my profile.

I do not send PMs anymore but whenever I update, I'll post on this topic. You can either follow my profile for updates, subscribe to the blogs, or add this topic to your watched topic so you can get a notification of updates.

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just received your pm but still can't access the blog, can u plz send me the invite at [email protected].
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

response removed*

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I got your pm but no access to your blog :(
My email is [email protected]
tinkleby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This time there is an index! But it says it is a private blog could you please give access?

My WordPress id:aravallim
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm. Shall look into the blog soon.
All the best for your exams.
headtotoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey !!

Thanks for the PM and blog link. Would love to follow you there. But the blog is still restricted as I tried to login in.

I have send an access request from my wordpress account names "headtotoeinlove". Kindly provide the access or you can send me an invite at [email protected]

All the best for your exams.
Edited by headtotoe - 10 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur blog is protected
How can i read the stories
Plz send me an invite 
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I ve recieve ur pm