Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even though I'm sure Arnav will be kept in the dark for sometime about Shyam, I believe when he learns the truth he'll be on Khushi's side. The CVs have spent a long time building up the bond between Khushi and Arnav, clearing misunderstandings that used to exist. I believe this secret about Shyam will only bring them closer as the truth comes out. Whatever Shyam has up his sleeve will backfire
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed
Even though I'm sure Arnav will be kept in the dark for sometime about Shyam, I believe when he learns the truth he'll be on Khushi's side. The CVs have spent a long time building up the bond between Khushi and Arnav, clearing misunderstandings that used to exist. I believe this secret about Shyam will only bring them closer as the truth comes out. Whatever Shyam has up his sleeve will backfire