Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

Henry Drummond

I loved the episode tonite, A balanced approach towards two pillars of life, A happy go lucky partner, A matured scared sister both holding the life of Arnav and he is balancing like he is walking on a tite rope in a circus but he hasnt lost it yet, he is out to win n he will win

Day1 in continuation

The episode tonite opened with Arnav falling and a moment between the husband wife a faint smile on Arnavs lip as he recalls the numerous fall they hv had in the smilar method n each time she has held into him, and amma buaji rushing to help them and he intially refuses the malish due to shyness, but then he found a oppurtunity to be with Khushi, he heartily grabs the moment when they tell khushi to do the honors, and inside the room, once agn we see a husband wife who are agn bickering but concerned for each other, one can see the concern when Khushi though hesistant doenst specfically refuse to message for him, and he is there waiting, once he sees the oil and he grimmance his " what the " yet he is ready bcz its khushi who will be with him, he is out on a mission to win her and he is out to prove if I need u, u need me too, so verbally he ensure that khushi is aware of the equation, homing another truth that in no condition will they be able to bear each other pain, discomfort, if friday we saw a concerned Arnav on Khushi sprain, today we saw a concerned Khushi, who isnt much pleased with appling a oil / message to Arnav yet she will do it bcz its Arnav..( The husband)

When she brings oil to the room, he intially gvs a uhhh expression, perfect BS expresssions here and then he makes Khushi realise that the back is requiring attention, and so nicely he tell her to help with the shirt, bcz its diffcult if ur hurt, A perfect husband wife here, bcz you always ask ur partner to help you and then he asks for her smile, one agn irking her, bcz for her in a situation where he is hurt, concern is paramunt n not smile but he insists and then he ask abt the application of oil n she says ur the master for 24 hrs u decide, he holds her pulls her close n touches her nose, A simple pull yet it evokes a lot of emotion in khushi, bcz somewhere deep is the hidden desire for him, her husband, she mite not acknowledge it today but he knows its there and then she applies the oil n he says u must be happy in my fall, u must hv prayed to DM that its great that he pays for his deeds, you must hv rejoiced it and when she questions do u think so, a lil hurt, she quickly in pins her and responds ur eyes hold all the answers, like the windows to ur soul, they let me peep into ur soul and he looks, she holds her breath n she isnt resisting, just waiting for him to highlight her but then a faint smile n then a full blown smile comes, she questions him, and then with the smile he ensures that he makes her realise that he has found her depth, A depth which no body can fathom only he n boy he is happy to be hv known the crux of her existence,  his smile holds so much a pride, love joy and a pain tooo..he tells are "Acha hua hum gire"

I loved it here abslty loved it ❤️ here bcz in midst of a emotional passionate moment, he hasnt said main gira but hum gire, where in intially he had started the conversation with " tum to khushi hui hui hogi ki main gira" for him since he has accepted its "hum" or us and in thick or thin it is us, but khushi owing to her thoughts is creating the distance between them , she is trying to erect a walls arnd herself proving that she is affected/care abt him, but the fall once agn has revieled her facade that she does care for him, she cant bear him in pain, which goes for him too,,,, so the HUM

Before Khushi It had been always "main(I)", even in the realastionship with LA he had always maintained his individuality of "main", he had dictated the terms of their relatioship, but with Khushi he has become Hum, A great leap for a man like Arnav there are no terms to be with her, he is and will do everything under this sun to be with her ,,,, What a journey Arnav👏👏👏

but somewhere he knows that khushi is a equal to him and will not give in easily so he is ruffling the facade and making inroads there, with his each action he is trying to make her smile, realise the value of them and each other, he isnt forcing her but he is shaking her sliently so that by the time the reach the finale she will be on the cresendo and accept him by her choice and not force.
He finds strength in Khushi, he knows he hurt her the night before her bday with her words and had apologized genuinely, infant he very vunlerably had laid himself to her feet but the damage had been done, n the walls had been erected in the moments between the words n apology,,,since then he had been on a damage control mode but Khushi leaving RM bought emergency mode for him and he  decided to tell Khushi a language which they both understand, which isn't words,,, but actions...

Each time he does sumthing Khushi will react and each time Khushi will do sumthing he will react...they hv a personal Newton theory working between them😉

The second scene today between Arnav & Anjali too bought another facet of Arnav, though both Khushi N Anjali are important to him, nobody take predence they stand equal if he is husband, he is brother too,,,,
He assures Anjali of his support with words and actions bcz he knows his actions will get greater impact

and lastly not the least the fone call scene, it mite looked abslty irritating in the first watch but if u see it had TLC wrapped under the irrtitation, the first call she mks he asks her missing me,,,,indirectly he is saying. Iss u n Khushi is reaction initial a moment of silence... N a moment where the gal in her who loves him rejoices,,, n the facade slips back no... Just checking do u need me,,, at ur service... a smile on Arnavs lips, and with each disturbing call her smile so they are so together in evrything thye do they smile, they sleep, they fight, they make it up...

Its a interesting Roller coaster ride me enjoing it

BS/ SI as usual good n brilliantClap
Rabba veys are back to being genuine⭐️
GH ppl are perfect for Romancce, Can we hv ASR/Arnav permanently in GH😳
A need to peek in psyche of Anjali or a heart to heart talk will be welcome😊

Dedication for ARNAV & KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA

"Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain." 

Buscaglia

A note for all who wrote on fridays episode in pg1 of Galatea second thread

Kudos to team Redux for being together in a learning curve which is never ending a blooming /bleaming everyday.

Thank you'll who take time to read & like the post, its a pleasure to share it with you all
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago

"I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe." 
Tahereh MafiShatter Me

Points to ponder:

Khushi you were taken aback when he questioned you "Did you miss me".. He gottcha.. didn't he!! How are earth are you going to survive after you so called resolution for a life without him.. Yes the above quote you said it to yourself. You know it girl!! Accept it.

This is a poem close to my heart. We often blame CVs. For every little thing. We forget to see the positive side. For our baby to grow up as a nice being, its our duty to reprimand him/her, But also we need to pat on their back. Redux's stands for positivism. The very essence of Redux is Positivity. So this poem is From Reduxians to CVs, From one reduxian to another and also From me to ye all. 

Condensed from an editorial that originally appeared in People's Home journal W. Livingston Lamed

Father Forgets

Listen, son:  
I am saying this as you lie asleep,  
one little paw crumpled under your cheek and  
the blond curls stickily wet on your damp forehead.  
I have stolen into your room alone.  
Just a few minutes ago,  
as I sat reading my paper in the library,  
a stifling wave of remorse swept over me.  
Guiltily I came to your bedside.
There are the things I was thinking,  
son: I had been cross to you.  
I scolded you as you were dressing for school  
because you gave your face merely a dab with a towel.  
I took you to task for not cleaning your shoes.  
I called out angrily  
when you threw some of your things on the floor.
At breakfast I found fault, too.  
You spilled things.  
You gulped down your food.  
You put your elbows on the table.  
You spread butter too thick on your bread.  
And as you started off to play  
and I made for my train,  
you turned and waved a hand  
and called, 'Goodbye, Daddy!'  
and I frowned, and said in reply,  
'Hold your shoulders back!'
Then it began all over again in the late afternoon.  
As I came up the road I spied you,  
down on your knees, playing marbles.  
There were holes in your stockings.  
I humiliated you before your boyfriends  
by marching you ahead of me to the house.  
Stockings were expensive -  
and if you had to buy them you would be more careful!  
Imagine that, son, from a father!
Do you remember,  
later, when I was reading in the library,  
how you came in timidly,  
with a sort of hurt look in your eyes?  
When I glanced up over my paper,  
impatient at the interruption,  
you hesitated at the door.  
'What is it you want?' I snapped.  
You said nothing,  
but ran across in one tempestuous plunge,  
and threw your arms around my neck  
and kissed me,  
and your small arms tightened  
with an affection that God had set blooming in your heart  
and which even neglect could not wither.  
And then you were gone,  
pattering up the stairs.
Well, son,  
it was shortly afterwards  
that my paper slipped from my hands  
and a terrible sickening fear came over me.  
What has habit been doing to me?  
The habit of finding fault, of reprimanding  
- this was my reward to you for being a boy.  
It was not that I did not love you;  
it was that I expected too much of youth.  
I was measuring you  
by the yardstick of my own years.
And there was so much that was good and fine  
and true in your character.  
The little heart of you  
was as big as the dawn itself  
over the wide hills.  
This was shown by your spontaneous impulse  
to rush in and kiss me good night.  
Nothing else matters tonight, son.  
I have come to your bedside in the darkness,  
and I have knelt there, ashamed!
It is a feeble atonement;  
I know you would not understand these things  
if I told them to you during your waking hours.  
But tomorrow  
I will be a real daddy!  
I will chum with you,  
and suffer when you suffer,  
and laugh when you laugh.  
I will bite my tongue  
when impatient words come.  
I will keep saying as if it were a ritual:  
'He is nothing but a boy - a little boy!'
I am afraid I have visualized you as a man.  
Yet as I see you now, son,  
crumpled and weary in your cot,  
I see that you are still a baby.  
Yesterday you were in your mother's arms,  
your head on her shoulder.  
I have asked too much, too much.

Any object, wholly or partially immersed in a fluid, is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object.

' Archimedes of Syracuse 

Accha Hua Hum Gire!

Lets take Khushi Kumari Gupta. She is that sort of a person who has an effect on everyone around her. Its very difficult not to get effected by her. And the problem with her is her heart(object) will  touch (get immersed) everyone around her. The result of this is the relationships in her life. The deep impact of buoyancy effect. She gets immersed in the life (fluid) so much that when she tries to pull herself lot of fluid gets spilled. It's a undaunting  task in itself. Lets take few examples.

She came into the life of Shyam (when the hell will he be back..Cannot wait for him any more.. Can you imagine I am revisiting old Shyam scenes to remind myself of him) anyhow.. She came as a whiff of wind in his life. And he was bowled over by her. She made an entry into his heart replacing enough fluid. That is the impact of Khushi Kumari Gupta in your life. Be it Happyji, Shuklaji or HPs of Raizada house or be it Lakshmiji.. she straight away makes an entry into the heart and the weight of fluid displaced will be quite a lot of ounces if measured in quantity. Its very difficult to ignore Khushi. For Buaji she is her favourite Sanka Devi, for babuji the cynosure of his eyes, for ammaji  her favorite daughter, for Payal the kiddo sister. For Naniji she is badi bahu whom she cannot stop herself from praising. Everyone around her kind of get entranced by her. She touches your very chord with her antics. That's Khushi for you. The one up above had plenty of time in his hand when he made her. Gave her special attention. And hence the buoyancy effect.

Now lets come to Arnav Singh Raizada. In his life the buoyancy effect is always light weight. Except his Di, no one had ever sunk in his heart. Khushi started floating in the beginning and gradually we saw her getting immersed in his heart replacing enough fluid. Right now the effect of Khushi in his life is such that Arnav/ASR/Chotey all three of them are working together for a common goal. Bringing Wifey back to RM mission. Well when he said Accha hua hum gire, it must have stirred his very soul. I was shocked to hear the word fall from Arnav Singh Raizada's very mouth. The man who proclaimed that he writes his own destiny, acknowledged that he fell and it was all good. No ego. Love can change a being inside out and OBD is prime example. I wish the past ASR would watch from distance the present ASR. He would not believe it himself!!! 

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mere din khushi se jhoome gaaye raate
pal pal mujhe dubaaye jaate jaate
tujhe jeet jeet haaroo
yeh praan praan varoo
hay aise main nihaaroo
teri aartee utaaroo
tere naam se jude hai saare naate
saiyyan ... saiyyan

Why I chose this song today because I just saw and lived this today. Why Arnav is doing all this act, its just to win her back. Yes he is challenging her but in this he his losing her fully to her. He is totally into Khushi now.Just for her one look he can go to any lengths, For her one smile he can even make him change. All his relationship are now weaved by one line and that one is Khushi.

yeh naram naram nasha hai...badhtajaaye
koi pyaar se ghungatiya deta udaaye
ab baawra hua mann
jag ho gaya hai roshan
yeh nayee nayee suhaagan
ho gayee hia teri jogan

Arnav and Khushi may seem like tom and jerry to us and probably they will be forever like this but inside those fights lay their love. Bundles of emotions and longing for each other. Each one of us have one addiction and for Arnav its Khushi and for Khushi its Arnav. It's a fact that both have to come with terms. Arnav's world has lighted with Khushi's love and his heart is filled with that madness and in that what not is he doing for her. He is like a new bride surrendering completely to the soulmate his soulmate Khushi. He has understood her importance. The guy who din even care to spare a single second for anyone now only has time for Khushi. Once he hated her company but now he hates anything but her company. How nice is that feeling.

main toh chaahoo samgam tera
main na jaanu
tu hi jaane
main toh teri
tu hai mera

All he wants is their union in true self and forever, He doesn't know what will reach him to that. He will try all strategies. Some may fail some may get him success but what will stay is he is her's and she his. I am loving this pace a lot.

Iss Pyaar Mein Sahi aur Ghalat Ka Koi Matlab Nahi Hai

Bas Ek Cheez ka Matlab hai Ki hamesha Pyaar in dono ko Bandkar Rakhega😃

I have used this song before also but being my fav song felt like using it one more time.

Jaag utha hai sapna kiska meri in aankhon mein

Ek nayi zindagi shaamil ho rahi saanson mein

Kisi ki aandhi hai sadaa hawaaon mein

Kisi ki baatein hai dabi si honton mein          

Raat din meri aankhon mein koi parchhaayi lehraane lagi

Khushi's world now revolves around Khushi. It long back started when she fell in his arms. But now he is the centre of attraction. Anything happens she first thinks of Arnav alone. She is herself infront of him. Not the sugar coated one who is the ever sacrificial girl for all but one who stands up one who gives challenge to his ego and one who enjoys being herself. Now a new life is waiting for her and Arnav's precesnce she can always feel it through the air and the heratbeat as they are connected. His words are always etched in her toungue and always day and night she thinks of him alone.She is charmed by his love. Wants to cherish in it relish in it but past has not been nice to her so the fear of getting shattered again is looming high thus the restlessness when arnav is near. But the melting has started. Arnav has started the process of making her understand who she is to him and todays scene proved it. The shock in her face when he said hum tab ghirtain hain tab jab humare bhare main koi bura kehte hain kisne kaha yeh Anjali nai kaha so sure it will play out somewhere. And he says did she feel good that he fell down. That shcok in her face said it how can she even think of enjoying when he is hurt. Many more emotions are yet to brew but the cauldron is closed now and Arnav will remove it step by step.

For the romantic precap scene

kuchh khaas hai kuchh paas hai

kuchh ajanabi ehsaas hai

kuchh duriyaan najdikiyaan

kuchh hans padi tanhaayiyaan

kya yeh khumaar hai, kya aitbaar hai

shaayad yeh pyaar hai, pyaar hai shaayad

nazarein hi samjhe yeh guftgu saari

koyi aarju ne hai angadaayi li pyaari

What a scene made me blush😳. Something is special and is very near for both of them but still the strangeness is there. Some distance is there yet the closeness is felt and seeing this the dream itself smiled. What is this special thing this intoxication that has weaved the magic for arnav and khushi its not shaayad pyaar but it is pyaar.  His eyes can read her eyes the truth in it understand all the unsaid things she feel for him and now that desire for each other has taken their relationship to a completely different form. Soon they will surrender. Its not the 24hrs challenge that matters but its conquering the love.😳 Loved the closeness today and the difference today was Khushi was not hesitating and she liked the closeness😳

Special Mention Scenes

The bro sis scene showed that ASR maintains his character. In all this things he takes time for his di. Nice one👏. All ArShi scenes were good but the scene he touched her nose was so special and close😉.. And when he put the plaster across her mouth it was damn funny. Their entire phone convo was fabulous. It was like a typical hubby wife convo. It was cute and funny and point to be noted is when she is not there where he sleeps. Loved the scene when she is about to eat jelabi he calls and tells that not to be so happy and have sweets. How much telepathy yaar😃

Barun and Sanaya were awesome today👏'Rocking arhilicious funny yest romanctic episode for me.👍🏼

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What do Arnav really Want? was the question that provoked my thoughts in todays episode!

Let me see if i can discover what i felt he want at the end of this post!

Does he want Kushi to work for him,does he want kushi to do chores for him,does he want kushi to feel suffocated,frustrated with him, does he want kushi to take revenge on him, does he want kushi to toruure him??? 

Well, Annswer is NO..a Big No indeed!

Arnav wants Kushi to understand the feelings he has for her, he wants her to sense the respect and dignity he holds for her likes,dislikes,values,morals,lifestyle,forgivingness and selflessness,he wants her to feel secured in his company, he wants her to experience the womanhood in her which does dhak-dhak when in his proximity, he wants her to realise the pleasure he seeks in her smile and craziness, he wants her to be a solid pillar at times of adversity, he wants her to know he actually loves to be with her, he wants her to consider no matter what he always will be her anchor sharing joy,happiness,sorrow,misery,he wants her to notice the Divine guiding factor that brought them near not once but repeatedly and still its continuing to bring affinity within them and finally wants her  to accept him as Hers as he  did his part to himself on declaring her to be his Soul mate,Other half of each other that completes each other. Now babuwaa is all bent on yelling loud to the world about his feelings of love for her! 

Is  he taking the right path? 

He's on a learning curve..he exactly knows what he wants! So for him its been a trial and error! He flips, he's correcting,he wins..hes building on..Surely the destination is clear and he's using all his capabilities in reaching there! His journey to her Heart!!!

He understood Kushi loves him dearly, she can never ever cause problem in his life rather chooses to move away if she can cause a slightest pain to anyone and especially to him, she has high morals,values and likes to live life according to her moral compass, she loves simple things to money,fame and richness, she give most importance to relations,toping relation with him and his Di,She can't bear to put him in a situation to choose between his Di and her,  she listens to him,she looks for him at times of adversity,she feels lost with his proximity, she's hurt far to heal with his attitude but forgiven his deeds, she is a woman of self-respect,never likes to confide her true feelings with anyone, she started to open with him and when again he cut the trust to confide into pieces that she in actual is alone at heart! He understood her true face..that behind that smile..theres pain which she's denying to share with anyone and wants to move away from him in the name of contract.. 

With this gained knowledge about her, he wants to make her his completely by redoing things which might build the lost trust in her..hes taking baby steps,not missing any opportunity to touch her heart which right now is closed out of fear of losing him again!

He learnt Chotte or acha bacha arnav is not Kushis Man but his ASR avatar is what she fell for and she brought Arnav back to life!

The strategy he took is Combo offer of ASRs attitude,arrogance,style with Arnavs sensibilities,love and gentleness..a Mega Combo Drool Worthy ASR who Kushi equally We are not able to control our dhadkanen every time he does something naughty!😳

How Is it  with kushi?

She's lost! She has lost parents, she feels she's the cause of misery of her beloved ones, she wants to move away from her love..

Does she know whats the cost of this..yes, she do know it! She knows what it takes to move away from her Arnavji, she knows her life will be of no meaning if he's not with her, she knows she will be a anchor less ship in a ocean, she knows she will be a fish away from water...Still, she chooses the pain than to give pain to his loved Di , she can't take she being responsible for Anjalis shattered love/dreams, rift between her Arnav and Di..She keeps seeking her constant support DM to give her support to face this and shares her anguish towards departing post 12 days from her LOVE!

Is she learning?

Yeaa..yeaa..Shes noting! she's concisely taking it slow and steady! She's learning that unknowingly her life is and revolving around Arnav,his happiness,his needs,she's learning that he's the first person she looks upon, she's learning whats the meaning of her dhak-dhak, she's rejoicing the new awkwardness thats between him and her,She's enjoying the closeness..but she's scared to accept..she has broken multiple times and she feels she can't take another blow! So retorting to Antics in her own way to run away!

Now coming to the episode, i will touch the scenes on the background emotions i could sense..

When Both of them falls on each other, Arnav is mesmerised by the fact that he's holding her close to him while Kushi questions the almighty that why this should happen when she wants to go away from him..shes feeling difficult to detach herself from him at every utterance of his touch, his proximity, his.amma/buajis assertion about her rights,him calling her with a stress on Singh raizada or biwi as she knows this bond is not a easy one to break or not to live with!

The moment buaji and Garimaji comes to enquire, theres a sudden thud from her thoughts to reality..so her fear, her nervousness and her confusion when she stands up to support Arnav to help to stand tall..

On knowing about Arnavs hurt back, she gets back to her antics only to cover her underneath emotions!

When Garima and Buaji asks her to molish for which she again gets into a deadlock! She doesn't want to do that as she knows what his proximity can do to her,she knows Arnav started noticing about her true emotions and afraid of being caught but can't deny as she doesn't want anyone to know the tension going between the two!

On the other hand, Arnav is very happy to get molished from Kushi as this will be helpful in sharing some genuine feelings of his to her.He knows her awkwardness,her hesitation,her heartbeat,her losing senses onto him..Still want her to experience that he's  Hers and its OK to have those sensations for him!!!

The moment she hears What The..the trade mark, she's so happy as she feels connected like We the fans on the" what the! " I feel the way he says  is a  point she fell for him!😉 

Seriously BS took this to a greatest level anybody could ever take! It has become a synonym for ASR!👏

Later again realising he would catch her smile turns into antics about sarsoonka Teil!

What is with this Teils ..earlier Chameliki Teil and now Sarsoonka! What The!

Loved Arnavs expression at the look of Oil! Oh man! killer expressions on its peak!😳

When she says its ur 24 hours and u can do what ever..he the opportunist grabs her close conveying what he wants..giving himself to her to getting herself to him!

Noticing her being awkward,flabbergasted and blushed to pink leaves her not to force her into any makes fun hinting he's getting what she feels !

A typical Gentleman he is who understands to give space to her to come out of her shell!

He knows how deeply she's getting affected by his touch, his proximity and thats giving him umpteen strength to win in the mission which right now looks MI.

Rest is the process which Arnav chooses to make her work by packing the gifts and troubling her by hiding a packet and Kushi doing a revenge on not allowing Arnav sleep if he don't allow her to sleep! These two na...Always tries to break till it gets into fine dust and then try to build a more beautiful one from the dust!!! Complete nut cases!!!😃

When she in the process of packing things got hurt,again he helps her to relieve the pain,noticing again about his proximity smiles and lays back!

A true Gentlemen act to make her realise what he can do with his proximity is all i can see and think about!

Did Kushi get that..Oh Yeaa!!! She got it completely that poor gal! She's further running away by the sheer touch of him not to lose on to him ,trying to hide her fondness to be with him, afraid in getting caught  and not to make him realise yet again! 

She's doing all that Calling act and the minute he pulls her phone! Looks at her expressions! It says it all...Run as far as she can Kushi  your Arnavji wants You and  is hell bent on making u realise/verbalise what is it for u and what is it for him in this Pyaar..

An interesting track!!!

Hope, i did discover something about this madly in love made for each other couple!!!

Edited by tejuvijay - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Desire is the key to motivation, but determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek  -Mario Anderette

With love comes a sense of desire, a sense to completely want the other person but only after the realization strikes. It's not just based on mere attraction for that would be addressed as lust. Its based on such a connection that pulls two poles towards each other, brewing passion between them and entwines them in such a way that they are bonded for eternity. Arnav and Khushi share such a relationship that is filled with passionate love that longs to be with each other at every moment. 

Arnav's struggle to have Khushi accept him continues today. The two slip on the spilled water from the roof and fall in each other's arms. The fall that is bringing them together. This contract is nothing but an end to their relationship. They relationship may exist but will without a name. There would be nothing to address them both as equals standing together on one platform by each other. This fall will bring the duo closer than before, breaking the fences created by the blessings & permissions from elders. Another of the beautiful moments.

Garima has begin to look through Arnav now. The woman he had kept at the most distance is the one who is understanding him well. Arnav holds onto Khushi to go back towards the room. A subtle touch that both need each other and Arnav has accepted it whole heartedly.

Arnav settles himself on the bed, awaiting when Khushi brings the oil for the massage. A small 'what the' from him, expressing his reaction for what he hadn't been accustomed to before and retaining the characterization of ASR who has fallen in love. The gasp Khushi lets out seeing him unbutton his shirt was fascinating. This woman is deeply affected by the close proximity and though subconsciously she acknowledges the fact what they both share, she's not at all ready to accept it or either show that she believes it!

Aap ke 24 ghante hain, jo chahein karen!

Did she even realize for that moment that she had actually given him a right over her. She might have stated it as a casual fact but it clearly wasn't midst the conversation and situation they were in. I loved how Arnav pulled her towards him and though for the first few second she tried to hold back, the desire on her face became evident and she gave in. She herself leaned bit more until Arnav just stopped hmself, she getting herself off guard and trying to blend in that she hadn't done anything. The desire and longing is increasing and Khushi won't be able to hold back any longer. I loved how Arnav stopped at the just the "wrong" moment and let her see that he respects her that he can wait.
*by wrong i meant, "complete the damn kiss already!"

The increase of comfort level was beautifully pictured. Arnav asking her to help him out like its the next thing to do, Khushi settling beside him closely to massage! ahh, the moments.

"Bua ji ne sahi kaha tha! Tumhare haath...kaanp raje hain.

The brief moment when he realizes her uncomforted position, and tries to handle the situation with flirty remarks.

"Tumhe tou bohot accha lag raha hoga na ke main gir gaya?"
"Waise Di kehte hai ke ham jab girte hain, jab koi hamare bare main bura kehta hai. Tum ne tou mere bare mein kuch bura nahi socha tha na?"

I simply loved the emotions playing on Khushi's face. She is that one girl who'll do anything to spare him the heartache and rather take it on herself. She is the one who'll actually stab herself even if it means that in the end of it all, he'll be happy. The very fact that he doesn't realize at that moment that she had left him for him plays out as she looks ahead with eyes swimming in desperation. He picks up immediately and pulls her down. The smooth flipping, where he doesn't completely dominate her but only with her acceptance that he would be proceeding.

Jab tum khamoosh hote ho tou tumhare aankein sab kuch keh detein hain.

He can actually see through her. See that how much she hides inside herself most of the time for other's, that she is a person to live for others and that she won't be admitting it easily that she has indeed fallen in love with him too. The intense gazing session captured the growing desire inside Khushi and the love now unmasked on Arnav's face.

Aur kiya jawab mila aap ko?
Accha hua hum gire.

The moment where they both are the only ones conversing, without letting the others know anything. Where eyes are speaking volumes and only both of them are able to understand the emotions underneath them. The brief touch of longing to be wanted and not wanting to sacrifice in Khushi's voice increased the intensity of the moment.

He finally complements her that she indeed has the magic inside her and she accepts it.

I liked the little rummaging with the gifts. Though Arnav is all set to have her bring on such a level where she won't back away from admitting, he's also keeping her values intact and making sure that his behavior doesn't force her to change. He has appointed her for a job and he is having her do the work so she doesn't feel that he had done it out of his responsibility
>>Notice the fact that this time Khushi neither backed away nor tried to move him when he placed his finger on her lips. It was as if its the most natural thing to do, both showing their acceptance to each other. A beautiful moment.

Arnav dismisses himself and leaves to see his sister. The fact is drilling inside Anjali that Arnav hasn't drawn away from her. Both share a moment where they once again promise to be with each other. The sibling bond was beautiful and it just showed the strengthening faith of Anjali in Arnav and Arnav standing up for his sister like he always claims to.

The Phone Calls!

And just when Khushi thought that he had forgotten, he calls up saying the exact what she was about to do. I love how synchronize these two can be. Though they both are intentionally trying to tease each other, they both were with the though of having each other by them. 

I loved how patient Arnav was, and only because he loves her so much that he's ready to tolerate all her non sense for his whole life. the pleading of 'mujhe sonne doo' was lovely and showed the ease they are at. addressing him with grand names, whose meanings i'm very much unfamiliar with! It was lovely!

The episode reflected the growing relationship between two and Khushi shifting a step ahead. We are in for one eventful ride. 

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani were bang on with expressions. Never once failed to impress. 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updating...
its gorgeous ASR
or
torcherious Husband
I m in angrywa and writing this

A1 faltoo poem on Arhi 2day scenes

phisal gaya wo chaltey chaltey
gir gayi wo sanbhalte sanbhalte
gir k bhi na aya hosh dono ko
dono huwe ek dojey me gum
on sad Rabba ve BG
Gir gaya jo wo karwa karela
phir why they carried him
jo bari ayi kamar dard bhagane ki
tou suggestions ki lag gayi line
but agaya turn khushi per
aur ho gaya uss ki khushi ka sara nasha hiran
means 9 2 11
this ASR nt need backwa ki malishwa
he badly needs his rust lage brainwa ki polishwa

ek ki ankle sprainwa
doojey ki back pullwa
dono chale dye , ek doosrey ko sahara
pohanch k roomwa me
jo ayi balm lagane ka turnwa
tou nakhreelay karwe kareley ne poocha
what is this oilwa ka wonder
tou aya reply sweet sweetwa
ye ajooba nahi ye tou hot oil hai brassica ka
lagane se iss k har dard ko ajata hai aaram
but ye oil khud ho jata hai be aaram
ye kya ho raha hai, ye kya ho raha hai
ASR k shirt k buttonwa huwe bechainwa
dekh k apne husband ko shirtless khushi huwi beqararwa
Me: tauba tauba tauba

kaha Asr ne problem shirtwa me nahi,
backwa me hai
Me: kyun nahi problem uss k tetwa means throatwa me hai
hojati khuch malish uss k throatwa ki
mil jati mere heartwa ko kuch thandhakwa

khushi ne jo touch kiya ASRWA ka backwa
tou laga khushi ko 220 volt ka currentwa
her heartwa ki dhak dhak
reached on her handswa
lagey kanpne khushi k handswa

leta hai jo barey aaram se wo kerwa karela 
jis ko dehk k khushi ka mann huwa rang rangeela

ASR ka Harvard brainwa lag gaya kaam se
read kerne laga wo khushi ki eyes ki bookwa

kehne laga inn aankhon ki masti main
mastaney hazaron hain...

oh sorry i forgetwa

uss ne kaha khushi se khushi khsuhi

tum jab hoti ho khamosh
tou aankhain bolti hain tumhari
sarey dil main k chupey huwe raaz
kholti hai tumhari...

continue...
Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THE NIGHT PIECE TO JULIA   BY ROBERT HERRICK

Her eyes the glow-worm lend thee;

The shooting stars attend thee;

And the elves also,

Whose little eyes glow

Like the sparks of fire, befriend thee.         

No will-o'-the-wisp mis-light thee;

Nor snake or slow-worm bite thee;

But on, on thy way,

Not making a stay,

Since ghost there's none to affright thee.     

Let not the dark thee cumber;

What though the moon does slumber?

The stars of the night

Will lend thee their light,

Like tapers clear without number.              

Then, Julia, let me woo thee,

Thus, thus to come unto me;

And when I shall meet

Thy silv'ry feet,

My soul I'll pour into thee.           
This poem is not just about  todays episode but Khushi's journey to the love of a lifetime and beyond. If we just look at todays episode and isolate it from the rest we will have some serious misgivings regarding Arnav's behaviour. In the bigger scheme of things however, it all fits nicely completing the puzzle that is Arhi.     

Arnav wont miss any opportunity to fluster khushi, make her hyper aware of him. Amma provides perfect opportunity.Advance and retreat continues. He brings her close. She thinks he might kiss her. No. He flicks her nose. He is slowly igniting her. Little sparks that promise to grow into raging fire. "Tumhare haath...kaanp rahe hain". Ofcourse. Ahem. Tingle tingle tingle.. If I felt a tingle I'm sure Khushi felt multiple tingles. 😉😉😉

Then he riles her already flustered self by saying she was thinking bad about him. Ofcourse  she wont answer that question so he nicely flips her. He'll glean the answer from her eyes. Fluster her some more. Oh this dance of seduction. "Phir laal ho gayi". Thats seduction ma'm.😆😆😆😆

He makes her pack gifts. Now wouldnt she have done this for him as a wife? He just makes it into a task for her so she can EARN her money.

Tape scene was cute. Some more tingle tingle , fluster fluster.

Did he steal that cup from the box so he could make her redo everything? Been watchinTom and Jerry Mr. Raizada? Remember Jerry is small but always wins. She gets back at him by keeping him awake the rest of the night. KKGSR you dont let up do you?

I was touched to see Arnav go back to his lonely di. Anji might redeem herself yet. I have high hopes from her, especially after doods analysis.( Remember execution of Shyam by Anjali). She will grow brains, I'm sure of it. What really tickled my funny bone was when she says something to this effect,"my baby is not a dream but reality. Its right infront of me." My thoughts were something like ,"Where? I cant see it after 7 plus months of your pregnancy. I'm beginning to think the doctors are decieving you with someone elses tape."😆😆😆😆😆

Now coming to the poem above. I love this poem. Its simply pretty. Applies beautifully to Arshi. Let not the dark thee cumber Khushi. These little tests of your patience will be rewarded once your silvery feet meet his. He will love you with his very soul. Get ready to combust.😳😳😳😳😳

Till then we will enjoy the ride, I mean roller coaster.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Edited by Sanayam - 11 years ago
This is for my friend S003-Sheila!! Enjoy..

This is too much!!!

Ms Khan, Yeh kya kar diya hai aap neh meri saath……… you transformed a worldly girl back into the teenage who used to dream of every lasting love. Seriously, since I watched the episode all I have done is walked around with a huge smile on my face, and gutterish thoughts in my mind…………….

Ok before I plunge in I have a few thanks u's that I must do. To everyone who PMed me, thank you very much. I am in training at work and working on a project simultaneously, not ideal since my training is from 9-5. I appreciate all the encouragement and praise, thank you very much, I will try to write as much as I can. Sandhya, my sweet friend who kindly encourages and reserves my spot, how can I thank you for the support. And I'd like to remind everyone, I DON'T STICK AROUND SO PLEASE PM ME YOUR COMMENTS!

And now to more pressing matters, so ASR is trying to keep the smile on Khushi's face, I don't know if his tactics are working on her, BUT BY GOD THEY ARE WORKING ON ME. I mean please right now I'm grinning like an idiot and staring at my computer screen…… Part of me is disgusted, Jeez S behave yourself is what I'm thinking, the other part is just dancing on a cloud of romance (Dancing on a cloud of romance…. WHAT THE!!!)

Ok so on Friday, I was so rushed that I missed out so much on the great and might Arnav Singh Raizada, which I would like to take up now (may be after I write out my thoughts this stupid grin will leave my face, seriously my cheeks are hurting). I'm going to say this right now this one is going to be enormous…….. thank you for continuing to read, I hope you have a pleasant journey.

Arnav Singh Raizada:

To me ASR was always about control, he controlled everything and everyone. He was in control of his professional life, he established a company, and took it to the top. He brought a house and ensured that each member was happy in the house. He secured his Di's life and ensured she had every happiness money could buy as well as, a husband who was both dignified and didn't mind living under his roof. His gf at the time moved on his schedule, his likes and dislikes were her priority. In summation, MR. ASR LOVED THE DRIVER'S SEAT IN HIS LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THOSE HE LOVED. IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL.

At this point, we already had glimpses of the painful past that Arnav has hidden from everyone, but what lurks behind the infamous temper and the whole faade that is ASR? To me ASR wants to control everything and everyone because once upon a time he didn't have control over things and that resulted in the life of his DI being shattered.

I always wondered why Arnav holds his Di to such a position, yes she is his older sister and there is love there but what he shows is more devotion then love. Why, I have always wondered, I assume that even in her shattered state, Anjali never let Arnav feel alone, orphaned, even though they had indeed lost their parents. Anjali is that beacon of light that makes ASR caver down and enlightens Arnav.

I know eh, to me Arnav Singh Raizada has two personalities, Dr. Jekyll, or Rajkumar, is Arnav who always interacts with Anjali, she is the only one who he is allowed to come out and interact with. While Mr. Hyde or Shaitan, is ASR who is Hard, Cunning, Calculated and Shrewd who has learned to play by the rules of the world and WIN!!!
In summary, ASR is the persona that Arnav developed to hid his past behind, it is so dreaded an experience that it shifted Arnav's personality completely. The pain that this experience caused Arnav forced him never to let circumstances get to him to that point again. So where Arnav was quick tempered, but also quick to regret his actions, ASR is just plain ruthless.

In Ms. Khan's words, He is a DARK CHARACTER!!!!

Enter Khushi Kumari Gupta…………

From the second they met, she challenged his control. Showed up on the ramp of a perfectly coordinated show and destroyed it, showed up at the Dargah and had the audacity to tell him he was not in control, and look what he did, showed her he could control her life as well…….. But the only thing his actions did was to bring her closer to him.

With Khushi the more he tried to control her the more she became out of his control…… Infact, somewhere even he realized that he was torturing her in the name of his control. The scene in the rain, where for the first time Arnav came out for someone other than Anjali, when he questions himself, why he was doing this to her, only to be squashed by ASR. Then Khushi's one mistake sends his control over a situation spiraling out of his control, Nani now has the reigns, he has always been in a power struggle with the matriarch, well they say two lions don't inhabit one den now do they. This time he takes control of Khushi and sends her off, but the worst happens, because of his need to control everything, Khushi's life is in danger. For the first time both Arnav and ASR quaked in their shoes. But he managed to control the situation once again, but Khushi was about to take his little habit of manipulating people, tear it to shreds and shove it down his throat. (One of the best Khushi moments of all time)

It had been a very long time (if ever) since ASR had got a dressing down like he did that day, and he didn't like it one bit, but something happened that melted ASR and brought out Arnav…………… Khushi's tears……. Never had anyone affected Arnav the way Khushi had. And he couldn't understand why. The next day when she came to RM to see him, it was Arnav not ASR that asked her if she was ok.   Ofcourse by the time she left, she had reminded Arnav that she was not going to be controlled by him, which brought out the worst ASR ever.

So every time there was concern it was... Arnav and anger ...ASR. Where control was questioned, or where Khushi overstepped her boundaries for example with La talking to her about marriage, ASR came shining thru to make sure she was put in her place.

But this time there was a difference, where ASR did what he knew would make him feel secure….. that is intimidate…… Arnav grew restless seeing her fighting spirit that never dies, her tears, her fears.

This was beautifully captured in the hospital hug, where Arnav wanted to hug her, but he has been hiding behind ASR for so long that he couldn't. This instant pushed Arnav to surface more in the interactions before Diwali.

Are you guys still with me. Again this is my attempt to exhaust myself and take out all my thoughts on this forum and hopefully I'll stop smiling.

During Diwali, the attraction was just too strong and Arnav surrenders, but then ASR reminds him he just lost control, and he knows the consequences of losing control. So he crushes her heart and hardens his resolve, yet he couldn't move forward when his defenses are down he thinks of her……..

Skip forward to the Sangeet, here she throws his control in his face, gets people to do exactly what he was wanted and he really didn't want that. ASR comes out, but this ASR is less ferocious, this ASR already knows the Arnav of ASR will never let him be in peace if he truly hurt her. And then once again she threw his control in his face…..

Her rendition of Didi teri jethji was adorable, even he couldn't resist her, he laughed……… and you know what they say hassi to fassi…. Well now, he was fighting for control again but this time it was control of someone's heart, this time the rules were not to intimidate but to win, this time if he won or lost didn't matter because on both sides it was him and Khushi who would win. Which is exactly what he told Anjali when she asked why he helped Khushi.

But things didn't go as planned and once again he was hurt, and obviously he went back to the things he had learnt the last time around control everything and secure his Di's happiness….. But what was different here was that he was angry with himself because somewhere Arnav wanted to give Khushi a chance to speak up to listen to her, and that made ASR even more angry. Which obviously was taken out on Khushi.

Then came the awakening of Arnav with the realization of Khushi's innocence, I have to say over here I am disappointed because the transition wasn't smooth and as an avid viewer of the show I wasn't shown why Arnav realized Khushi's innocence, why confessed his love, but he did…… And that day Arnav realized that now he had  two beacon's of light enlightening his way through life……

So what is the difference between Arnav then and now….. Arnav now takes the best parts of ASR but without the malice and hurtfulness and moves forward. Today, Arnav and ASR are one and the same person, this only happened because Arnav realized the depth of Khushi's love for him, she was literally willing to die for him……..

Now to Friday's and today's episode, ASR again is fighting for control, this time though he is fighting to break Khushi's control on her feelings. He now is driving the point home that she may think she can resist him, but really can she…….He genuinely wanted to do something for her but she refuted his help so now he is making her pay, except that he is enjoying the pay back oh so very much because everything he is doing is getting Khushi to remember just how much she loves him.

He is showing her, this time if she chooses to grace him with her trust he will die rather than break it. Arnav never was a vocal person anyways he always showed his love, yet on Friday he acknowledged the beauty in her simple payals.

That is the new and improved Arnav Singh Raizada ladies, for whom my heart goes dhak dhak with Khushi's. Though I loved the subtle hints of the old ASR the one who has control, like when he says, I don't want a scene in the office, thank you for saying that, Khushi needs an etiquette lesson desperately.

Today was another day where Arnav showed his naked (ahem) desire for Khushi, but this time when he goes to kiss her she will be ready, awaiting and his partner the spitfire he fell for, not a begrudging bride, he will ensure that.

But today Khushi won my heart yet again, when she pestered him with phone calls, this is girl I love, just when you think she is down and out, she throws you a curve ball, but Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada has learnt the hard way how to deal with her. I can't wait till tomorrow's mid night rendez-vous.

And finally, Arnav would be incomplete without mentioning his DI, I've noticed that men especially Indian men grow up and take on responsibility in stride. Arnav isn't different, he understands where he should be, he balances his responsibility very very well.

However, all lines are drawn on an epic confrontation, for the first time Arnav will not be happy with his Di when she chooses her love, or when she asks Arnav for Shyam, this is when the past will truly unfold.  Where Arnav will have Khushi as a support system, Anjali will have no one, and when she falls, she will shatter, but that shattering is necessary because they say a seed need to die before it can bear fruit. I personally can't wait.

MS GUL PLEASE STOP IT SECTION!!!

1.      Please no more scenes where their lips are perfectly aligned………… and no kiss, it makes be behave like a action starved teenager
2.       No more shirtless Barun, coupled with hot flirting……..faintwa
3.      Please stop this teasing, dude I'm getting hot and bothered, I mean full blow X rated scenes don't arouse such emotions in me. ( I love exaggeration if you haven't already notices)

Appreciation Section:

Barun Sobti: I started watching because of you, continue watching because of you. By far the best job on tv. I mean you have ASR down to the bat, you essentially have had to play this bipolar character and yet you have managed to make both parts of the character so distinct that I think they could be two different people. Well done my boy, more success to you. Also you should by Gul Khan a halwa box everyday for conceptualizing such a character for you. Not to mention Sanaya because this killer chemistry is what keeping everyone tuned in. Oh and Daljeet, because she balances out Arnav perfectly.

Sanaya, I fell in love with you, best comic timing, never overdone and you look so good even in the worst wadrobe on tv. I mean those circus tents that they give you to wear I mostly don't notice because of the fabulous job you are doing. Today, you captured the desires of an innocent girl but the curiosity of a women perfectly, I like that Khushi is going there, I don't want her to be the shy types she has never been.

Daljeet, can't wait for when you get into the confrontation with Barun, you guys will knock it out of the park, though I still don't get why you won't wear a baby bump, it makes no sense to me……….

And if you made it thru to here, thank you very much for sticking around.

Master T ( Tants) you said you didn't want my previous post to end well…. This one almost doesn't lol……..

And this ladies was my two cents for today,( keep it safely, I'll be back on Friday)
S
P.S. If anyone is wondering... I'm still smiling like an idiot

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hola everyone!! 🤗

I was missing in action - but then I did not think I would be missed! But now I realize that when ASR is back then so should his PNC (Pankha in chief 😛). And well even though I am on a vacation - I decided to put some points for today's episode. Won't go dialogue by dialogue today - cannot do it from here - but will only discuss the essence of today's episode.

The essence of today's episode was two relationships that one guy Arnav Singh Raizada is trying to maintain. When Arnav had slapped Shyam he had confessed - there are only two important women in his life -Anjali and Khushi. Today he maintained it. While he was trying to woo his wife in his own style in one place - he did not forget his sister in the other place. He maintained his balance because he knows that he needs both in his life - and he cannot survive without either. That is why today's episode belonged to Arnav Singh Raizada who is trying a hard to strive a balance between his di and his wife.

Coming to Arnav and Khushi
- may I add - I am taken aback at the disastrous reaction of the forum!? Sometimes I fail to wonder why did they fall in love with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Its astonishing to see people's reaction to Arnav's game plan. Never mind - I am glad I am part of redux that understands the characters - and the story more than anything else.

The essence of Arnav Khushi love story has always been their little nok - jhoks. Be it about them fighting with each other - taking a rip at each other - insulting each other - but staying through and helping out each other in all situations. That is what makes them - two overly flawed characters - both in desperate need for love - both in desperate need of belonging to each other and both in desperate need to just be together. They both mistakes and they both suffer through it and moreso they both still stand tall for each other when need arises.

Coming to the high points of today's episode
- apart from the sexy back people - get ur minds off the gutter 😛 - it was Arnav's attempt to tingle the emotions of love - and want in his lady love. Every moment that Arnav and Khushi had today was screaming of Arnav's attempt to make use of each opportune moment to trigger Khushi's "Dhak Dhak". His sole aim - was to make sure that Khushi was left flabbergasted with his physical closeness to her and she should know that she belongs to him no matter what. Was she!? She definitely was.

Arnav removing his shirt in front of her - evoked the shy Khushi and even after that while she helped him remove his shirt - it was naturally done as that by a wife for her husband. While he pulled her closer to him - he made sure her heart beat soared high up as his face (with that adorable smirk) came closer to her - and set her heart running at a high speed. He did not do anything but Khushi definitely was left wanting more as her eyes stuck on his lips while he continued flirting with his eyes - his naughty smile and his face. But no - he is not going to make a move now. He is going to wait for her to accept that she belongs to him and then is he going to seek claim over her. As of now - his intentions are clear - leave KKGSR flabbergasted and in anticipation of what could have happened. I especially love the way he keeps addressing her as Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and Khushi does not deny it even once. Its adorable to watch.
😳

Next came the gift scene where he asks her to pack the gifts that he has got for his employees! Now I loved this scene! I absolutely loved Arnav here and loved Khushi too! Again for me it worked as a moment that Arnav tried to create in order to trouble Khushi and flirt with her. He made use good opportunity of the moment in hand - and made her feelings go zip zaap zoom when she hurt herself with the tape and tingled her frozen emotions when he touched her lips and asked her if she was okay.

Now coming to point of the problem :
Arnav making Khushi work! Arnav was doing what Khushi wants him to do. He is making her work so that she EARNS them and does not consider them as alms! He is making her earn the money by making her do what he wants. Was gift packing below her!? Don't we all gift pack ever in our lives!? He was making her work and he was paying her for it. He was not letting her self respect be compromised in any which manner. He wanted her to smile because he wants to see her smile and he hopes that one day he will be able to make her smile from her heart and not by forcing her. He does realize that whatever he is doing now - is not right - yet he is trying and he is not letting Khushi's self respect get hurt. He is NOT treating her like a servant - he is just giving her work to do that most of us can do here.

Coming to the gutter scene - Khushi applying the oil on his back and him cross questioning her - him trying to make her comfortable and trying to play with her - asking her - probing her - making her shiver - while he waits in anticipation. He knows what her feelings are and yet he jokes with her about whether she was the one who was cursing him from her heart that led to his fall. While she could not answer - he did - he held her close to him and he pulled her to him and looked into her eyes as he is aware that all his answers are in them and he does not need to look even farther away. He understands her now and knows that his Khushi cannot think bad of him even in his dreams. He then says that he was glad that they fell and it was solely because again he could arouse various emotions in Khushi that is otherwise impossible. Khushi undoubtedly was left blushing and cornered. And she is also left flabbergasted when she hears him praise her -

"Aapne sahi kaha tha Buaji...Khushi ke haathon mein jaadu hai..."

Oh I loved the awkwardness - the confusion - the closeness! Adorable.

Coming to the Arnav Anjali scene - my most favorite scene of the day! How I loved it when Anjali saw her chotte in the room - holding Badaam ki kheer. He came back - even though he had sought permission from his di - he came back for her and that is going to give him some brownie points with Anjali later on. He came back because he knew his di was happy and she had something important to share with him. He came back because he knew his di wanted to be with him and he wanted to be there for her. The smile on Anjali's face was what he sought and that is exactly what he got. I loved the brother and sister feeding each other part and loved how Anjali talked about the baby and how Arnav was important to her and she needed to share this joy with him. A must watch brother sister scene. LOVED IT!!!

Then comes the end scene - how much and how well does our Arnav baby knows his wife. He knew what she thinks and he called her at the right time. I loved it. Then how can our KKGSR not trouble our Arnav bitwa. Havent these people always believed in tit - for - tat? He troubles her - she troubles him - she troubles him - he troubles her - whatever happens - that got Arnav running to GH and now he will again set madame Khushi Kumari Gupta SIngh Raizada's heart running and fuming.

Loved when Arnav said on the phone :

"mujhe miss kar rahi ho"

"nahii...hum kyun aapko..."

"Its okay Khushi...I am fine..." 😍
😍😍

What can I say!? A total paisa vasool episode - none of the characters or none of the scenes disappointed me. It was just sheer brilliant with the way things moved and I loved to see our old fighting Arnav and Khushi back. This is what attracted me to the show and this is what got me hooked to it. I am not sure if the story moved - but nevertheless - the episode worked pretty fine for me.

Barun Sobti - Man!! You are fabulous! 👏 👏 👏 I realize that I cannot but help applaud you for your sincere efforts in playing ASR - Arnav - chotte. That smile and that smirk - and that sexy back!! Dont even get me started on how and what I feel everytime I see you. It will sound pathetic.You undoubtedly leave a mark on my heart everytime I see you. My heart goes thud with the way you portray Arnav and its just impossible to explain how brilliant you are. Call me a sadist - but you being my favorite character - I want a big breaking down scene from you because I knew you would excel superbly in it.

Sanaya Irani : Liked you today! The emotions were clearly defined - but I hated the dress - but for that whoever your dress designer is needs to get checked. Loved the whole Khushi troubling ASR bit - because comedy is your forte.
👏

Daljeet Bhanot : Liked you a lot today. You and Barun portray the perfect brother sister chemistry in the Television industry.
👏

Overall a very very good episode - worked well for me!! Had a smile plastered on my face all the time and that was just enough. Some good dialogues too - Loved Arnav and Khushi's convo on the bed and Anjali and Arnav's convo. It was beautiful.
😳

Love and Light :)

Anna

P.S : Update for all my lovely ladies who missed me on redux these past couple of days. Missed you guys loads too!!! 🤗
🤗🤗

👏
WOW you are such a wonderful writer, loved it loved it sooo much will update my comment tomorrow too sleepy to write anything now 
sumana-13 thumbnail
Jahanpanah of Redux !!!!...
The one and only...our dear Satya !!!
Your thread was acknowledged by the creative team today...
Today the thread touched a new peak...

I think they were maha impressed with the nearly 600 pages of positivity !!!...

Congrats once again...

I really loved the way the creatives handled the pancake flip scene... it was nothing but awesome ...inspite of having a shirtless Arnav pinning down a flustered Khushi on the bed...they simply put a big full stop to all the gutter minds which were drooling over the endless weekend "ki aage kya kya hogaa"...it was beautifully directed ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago