IP REDUX; Tectonic Plates

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete."

Keith Sweat

==============================================================================

READ   Our own Tring Tring's  thoughts on Y'day's episode  , in her own inimitable style ;

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3172432&TPN=58

But during the Dori scene, well I was drooling'.errmmm looking very closely at Hottie and inadvertently looked at Khushi too and to my horror realised it was made of Velvet.Ouch Oh why oh why it's always me making these horrendous discoveries.
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favorโ€ฆIf you love me, I'll always be in your heartโ€ฆIf you hate me, I'll always be in your mind." โ€“ William Shakespeare

Who does this quote reminds you of. Yes its Arnav and Khushi. It started with hate but see the love that these two are sharing today. After so many days I loved the romance and passion in it. One small scene proved today indeed they are star crossed lovers. She wanted him to dance and apply mehendi which was not approved by Arnav but see in the end what happened. He too took the share of her mehendi and got imprinted in the color of love and the hug from her was so sweet and assuring him that even she will merge in his color and both will walk hand in hand. The color of the mehendi tells the depth of their love and it still has time to become dark because it's just their learning stage.

The man who controlled all his emotions and withdrew himself completely from Love and feelings is now enjoying the attention, love and care he is getting from his Khushi. Just for her smile he is doing everything he likes or not. How much love has changed Arnav. I just loved the reaction when he showed Khushi Mehendi in his hands.

"Love is when you look into someone's eyes and suddenly you go all the way inside their soul and you both know it"...Unknown.

The way he was looking her and signaled her to come alone was brilliant. These two can really communicate well without any words. He sees that her dori has not been tied properly and takes her alone and ties it for her. Is it the first time he is doing this. No last time he did it indirectly and he will be always there to make sure that her dignity is safe and protected. Long way to go Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. Not alone this he proved today what he told when he slapped Shyam. That Khushi and Di are the two most important person in his life. And when the electricity went he checked his di is fine and then immediately called out for Khushi to assure that she is there with him safe.  

One side we are enjoying the fresh waves of Love and in another side a big storm is forming and is nearing to hit the strength that is been in building process till now. Shyam is very near in his mission but we all know that evil intentions always face failure at the end. He may think he is going to succeed but destiny always has its own plans for everyone so lets wait and watch how Arnav and Khushi's life takes the shape when they are ready to enter into the marriage life and the other people related to them

Excuse me please wake up as the entertainment is going to start.๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks to the entire IPKKND for a great episode which had the right punch and was a treat to watch and the suspense factor is really good. Please continue with this same punch.๐Ÿ‘

Song dedicated to the Star Crossed Lovers Arnav and Khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ik ore badhne lage jo
Ik dor bandhne lage jo
Ik shor karne lage jo, do dil..
Ik chaal chalne lage jab
Ik dhaal dhalne lage jab
Ik thaal chakhne lage jab, do dil..

Judne lage, lage, do dilon ke jab kinare
Udne lage, Ishaqzaade,
Ishaqzaade.. Ishaqzaade..

Seele-seele sapne apne
Pyar ki dhoop se sokhenge
Neele naino ki do nehre
Dil ke baandh se rokenge
Khaak se khwaabon ko bunn le
Raakh se bhi khushiyan chun le
Bujhte-jalte chalte jaayein
Girte uthte badhte jaayein

Translation:

When two hearts, move in one direction,
get tied with one thread,
make the same noise,
when two hearts walk the same walk,
mould the same way,
eat from the same plate..

When the corners of two hearts start joining,
these mad lovers start flying..

We'll dry dewy dreams
with the sunshine of love..
We'll stop the two canals of blue eyes
with the dam of heart..
weave the dreams from dust,
pick joys even from ashes,
extinguishing and burning, let's keep going,
falling n getting back up, keep moving forward,
mad lovers...

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv13Z_GGxzA&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

In a profound sense every man has two halves to his being; he is not one person so much as two persons trying to act in unison.  I believe that in the heart of each human being there is something which I can only describe as a "child of darkness" who is equal and complementary to the more obvious "child of light."  ~Laurens van der Post

Mallik and Raizada. Two very rich and elite families. Two families which have high respect and dignity. Two families who have bonds very deep and close. But what makes them so different?

The interpretation of love and righteousness. The interpretation of the value of truth, honesty and integrity. The differentiation between what's right and what's wrong.

Two matriarchs. Devyani Raizada and Subhadra Mallik. Both very different, in every way, both very close to one another.

What is it that makes them so different? What is there about them that makes everyone respect and honour them? 

Devyani Raizada is an honest woman. She is just, brave, courageous with a heart of pure, solid gold. She says what's on her mind, no matter how bitter. But she doesn't say it to hurt people. She says it to nurture her words recipient and to make them see the wrongness of their actions. She loves and adores everyone as long as they are worthy of her love and treats everyone equally. She knows about the fine line between what's right and what's easy. And she always chooses what's right. Yes, she's not always correct. But she learns and moves forward. If there is one thing life's taught her, it's that life gives you chances and you have to make the best of them.

Subadhra Mallik is a woman of stern morals. She has a rigid sense of what's right and what's wrong. She has a very terrible temper and does not back down in the event of a fight. She also says what's on her mind, no matter how bitter. But she says it to hurt, to maim. Her ego precedes her. She is not respected. She is feared. And she has no problems with that. The only people who acknowledge her good, yet tainted heart are those who know her, i.e. her grandchildren and her friend. But you judge a person by how they treat their inferiors. And SubhadraMallik has yet to learn life's lessons.

They say genes skip generations.  Maybe that's why grandparents find their grandchildren so likeable.  ~Joan McIntosh

These two women have lost almost everything fourteen years ago. They only thing they had left was their grandchildren, Anjali and Arnav. But only one had the courage to face life and attempt to make their futures as different as possible from their past. 

We as children become like our parents and grandparents or anyone elder to us. Usually, we become like elders we love and respect. It was no different for Anjali and Arnav.

When the Mallik heir and his wife died, Anjali was 19/20 and Arnav was 14. Anjali had already crossed the age where your personality is fully developed, while Arnav had merely began to develop. I had wrote this before, Anjali and Arnav have their grandmothers qualities.

Anjali became like Subhadra Mallik with Devyani Raizadas' exterior.
Arnav became like Devyani Raizada with Subhadra Mallik's exterior.

Anjali refuses to let go of the past. When tragedy strikes, she retreats to a corner and refuses to lick her wounds. She denies the existence of the truth and is stubborn. She believes what she wants to and the reality gets warped and distorted in her mind. But. Like Devyani Raizada she doesn't hold grudges. She truly does want the happiness of everyone around her. 

Arnav too holds on to the past. Like Subhadra Mallik, he approaches the world with anger, contempt, pride and ego. He can make moves to destroy people and like her, he is often successful. He holds grudges and does not forget neither a curse nor a blessing.But. Like Devyani Raizada he chooses to do what's right. He faces life head-on and does not back down. He knows he is not always correct, but like Devyani Raizada, he knows that when life gives you a second chance, it's best to take it.

You may wonder why I am bringing this up.

In today's episode, I was disturbed by Anjali. Today, she protected Shyam from Arnav. In a blatant way. She turned off the light. There is no turning back for Anjali. She prevented Arnavfrom meeting Shyam and Dadi from Garima. 

All three people are connected to the past. All three know truths that will tear everything Devyani and Arnav Singh Raizada have built over the last fourteen years. And they can do that in the blink of an eye. 

But Subhadra Mallik is in the centre of it all. It is because of her that her children went astray and ruined everyone else's lives. It is because of her that three innocent children lost everything in the blink of an eye and are still paying the price of sins they didn't commit.

If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.  ~Italian Proverb

Anjali told her "husband" that her grandmother was the one who could fix everything. And Shyam took that opportunity and brought Subhadra Mallik. But what's ironic is that bringingSubhadra Mallik will cause pain to Anjali. She is the reason why Anjali couldn't get married. She is the reason why Anjali lost everything in the past and the reason why Anjali will lose everything in the future once more. And it because of Anjali's insistence on having Shyam back that will lead to the light being taken away from everyone, in every way. Be it in the form of social stigma, relationships ruined etc.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.  You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.  You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.  You'll fight with your best friend.  You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.  You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.  ~Author Unknown

Today's episode was about Arnav and Khushi. It was about how everyone was enclosing Arnav and Khushi into the centre and dance around them in joy and glee. In Payash's wedding, they had fun. But they didn't have as fun as they are in Arnav and Khushi's. Everyone wanted Arnav and Khushi to dance around with them.

It is because everyone loves Bhai and Bhabhi.

But do know why Anjali and Shyam are constantly being shown throughout the wedding? Because they are a threat to Arnav and Khushi's happily ever after. So long as Anjali trusts Shyam,Arnav and Khushi cannot live in peace. When the lights went off, Arnav rushed to Anjali and only after knowing she was safe did he call out for Khushi. Interesting scene that.

Arnav goes to the woman who caused the blackout and then calls his love to him. While Akash goes to fix the problems. Interesting scene! But will not delve too deeply into this one or its implications. 

But will say this once more, Arnav and Anjali rift is imminent. Today, Anjali brushed aside Arnav's love and care for Shyam's deceit. By the time she realises the depth of her mistake, it'll be too late. By that time she'll have no one but herself and she will learn to stand on her feet. Which is a good thing.

Anjali took advantage of her family's care for her and she will pay dearly for this.

I like her because she smiles at me and means it.  ~Anonymous

Why does Arnav love Khushi's smile? What is it about her smile that makes it so different from everyone else's? 

It is because everyone else smile "at" Arnav. Khushi smiles for and because of him. It is a smile that is free of any expectations from him. She doesn't want anything apart from his honesty and his happiness. And the little expectations that she is developing are the wants Arnav wants her to have of and from him.

Today, Khushi for the first time asked something of him without any facade. How could he have denied her? I think sly Bitwa knew he would be dragged off to dance if he hovered close enough ๐Ÿ˜†. And then the Dori sequence  โ˜บ๏ธ

Another 360. 

On Payash's Haldi, Arnav pulled Khushi's hair to cover her back. He was angry that another man was looking at her with lust-filled eyes (exaggeration but you know what I mean). He was angry at her for not being careful and she misunderstood his intentions. He was hurt by her thinking so little of him and in his hurt and anger he told her she needs to be careful of what's happening around her.

Today, he noticed her dori was loose. He was worried and he simply called her aside. She goes and he ties her dori. No anger, no irritation, no words at all. He knows that she trusts him and understands him. And she does. She smiles and he smiles.

That smile was beautiful because it is a smile that said they are happy and content with who they love and that their love is strong and secure. It the process of tying the dori, her henna smudges on his hand. Her love and influence on him. And he wants that from her. 

The Dori scene screamed to me, Arnav will always protect her, whether she knows it or not and she will understand and let him and support him.

I loved how Arnav asked "Really?" when Khushi told him to let her go. He was directly challenging her desire for him. The reason he doesn't touch her properly is because he's trying to awaken the "hidden desires" (foreplay). He doesn't want to scare her while trying to prepare her for what's inevitable. And that is my justification of why he wasn't touching her fully. And he had henna on his hands. 

A strange thing. Shyam was playing the dhol and everyone danced. Apart from Anjali and Dadi who danced to his tunes (figuratively). Irony! 

And Haramzadey... the only thing left on your list was chappal chor ... You are simply amazing... 

Another thing I noticed was after every rasam, Arnav and Khushi have a private moment together. And each time, they promise to have and to hold... for better or worse... in sickness and health... 

Now for my interpretation of "Tectonic Plates". Tectonic plates are floating on the mantle. Due to convection currents they move. And in the process one plates pushes against the other and one gets pushed down and the plate melts into the mantle. When the plates push against one another, either a volcano forms or an earthquake occurs. (I take Geography as an option which I need to retake ๐Ÿ˜†)

I think of the Tectonic Plates as feelings. The characters all experience a multitude of feelings and emotions. Just when they decide to confront those feelings, fate puts them on a different. And the ripples of that action cause harm for everyone they love. Their determination to do what's right shakes and life becomes difficult. But life doesn't end. The circle doesn't have any ending and they trapped in the Chakravyuha.

But this is my interpretation of it. 

Things to point out:

NK Bitwa! I love you! ๐Ÿค— I loved how when HP brought the candle and he clung to Buaji and when he realises it, he jumps back ๐Ÿคฃ Buaji and NK are officially my second favourite couple!

Loved Nani and Buaji dancing together!

Loved Nani and Payal dancing together!

Felt relieved when Garima makes her escape! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved Dadi's "what the" look!

Loved Arnav's dancing! Poor bloke so damn awkward which made it look real. I know what it's like to have two left feet to Bitwa I've got your back! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved Bitwa and Titaliya's flirting and Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan!  

Loved the episode and how everyone was glowing! And now a gift and a piece of advice for Bitwa! Dear all the best! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lOBc3QZD9w&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Love! 
Nazifa 
๐Ÿค—
Edited by N.Mussarrat - 11 years ago
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Anjarai Petti

Arnav Kushi
Situation song: Kaiye vechukitu summa iruda.. (Keep your hands away from me Man!)

While Arnav and Kushi share a eyelock and forget the poor mehendi wali girl sittig there embarassed, NK comes to her rescue and tells kushi that she has to thank him as he was the one who convinced the great ASR to attend the mehendi ceremony...
Mind voice: As if that was a tough job... All NK had to do was exclaim Kushi was there...that is not needed even...ASR knows kushi was there...Wasnt he the one who pulled the other two guys down saying this is my house and I will go wherever I want?

Kushi asks him to make him dance and apply mehendi as well... ASR says NO NO to it immediately...
Mindvoice: Was she serious about the mehendi part? it seemed she knew he is going to say No but still mentioned it and let it go...

While the family is celebrating with Dance, Kushi spots Arnav standing behind her; Arnav notices her dori is undone.
Mind voice: oogling at her back actually..didnt the same thing happen last time also?
She asks him to join her, whereas he asks her to come aside. The Lamb follows the lion.
Mind voice: wink wink
Arnav tries to hold her hand but Kushi stops him to show that her mehendi is still wet
Mind voice: Did she stop him so that her mehendi wont get smudged or was it for letting him be mehendi free...respecting his wishes?
Arnav then pulls her close and Kushi is left with no hand to push him away as usual. She asks him to let her go but he asks should he really... They both look at her roka ring and smile at eachother... implying that she is his anyway
Mind voice: Yeah right... He has the haq you know...
Arnav has a lot of will power and successfully controls his harmones to turn her around and tie her dori. He smudges his hand with her Mehendi and then ties her dori. Kushi smiles at him. He tries to kiss her but she moves away blushing, he doesnt stop her but shows her his palm...even her little desires are taken care of... While Arnav looks at her with puppy eyes- He gets a hug from her.They both get back to the gathering and is pulled in to dance...
Mind voice: Side gapla velaiya kamikara pathiya... (Translation: picture explains everything)

Yaam petra inbam peruga ivaaiyagam... I caught this scene and was surprised... so bringing to your kind notice the boldness of ASR in front of his Family.. right under their nose!

pic credit ASRlovesKKG

Shyam Anjali romance

Situation song: Pacha kulanthayinnu paaluti valathen... paala kudichuputtu Paambaaga kothuthadi...(You take pity on a young snake and feed it with milk...you are bound to get struck by its fangs one day)

Shyam still wants to kill Anjali or atleast hurt her and is working in full swing towards that goal.
Mind voice: Why? I dont understand...
Shyam is still on the stage when Akash and NK pull Arnav towards the stage and shyam keeps beating the drums. Arnav gets a little suspicious but his attention is again diverted. Anjali gets worried for Shyam.
mind voice: Shyam is beating the drums and the Raizadas and Guptas and Maliks are dancing to his tune
Anjali cuts the power to save Shyam and Shyam gets away from the stage. Once he is free, he goes on with his plan to hurt Anjali
Mindvoice: Naaya kulipaati nadu veetula vechalum... (a proverb: you adopt a street dog, give bath, again it goes to the street)
The power comes back but Anjali is all sweating because of tension... When the family is concerned she brushes them away saying all is well and goes ahead to see if shyam is alright...Shyam asks her to come and meet him alone.. she goes to meet him..
Mindvoice: CVsum vidama try panraanga... Anjali paavamnu thonave matenguthu... romance feeling varuthu??

Dadi-Garima finally meet-(courtesy Mami) but in the dark-(courtesy Anjali)
but Garima finally manages to give vada to Dadi and escapes again.
Mind voice: tirunalvelikey Alvaava? tirupathike laada?

TR sytle kirukals
Dadi unaku theriyum only pathi
innum kathaila iruku meethi
athu therinja vanthudum unaku bethi
Shyamwa onaku thirumbi vantha vyathi
unna namba vechu nikka veppan veethi
ariyama neeyum yethura anjaliku kathal jothi
kadasila nikkapora sevuthula mothi
Appa korayum unoda 8 kattu suthi

Hey dandanakka hey danakunakka...

Garima pakanumnu Dadiku oru veri
Garima pera ketaale thatuthu pori
unga rendu peroda hide and seek story
poguthu poguthu alavuku meeri

Hey dandanakka hey danakkunaka...

Anjali ipadi irukatha makka
unaku shyam kudukaporan Dhoka
nijamaave unaku brain weaka ila Sleeka?
shyamkaaga matum work pannuthey shoka!
nee super speedla power cut panninathu fluka?
ila Shyamoda pappa solla kudutha tricka?

Hey dandanakka hey danakunakka...

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real. - Iris Mudoch

The episode took today the two love stories on parallel. There is one couple are truly in love and one, where one is playing other to live in a delusional stirred love. A drastic difference. 

The episode started with Arnav and Khushi sitting by each other, when our darling NK arrives and demands a thank you. A friend happy for the friend whose finally receiving their happiness. 
Khushi demands to have ASR dance and dance he does, in the most awkward positions but like a loving caring husband he is, he went along with the flow of unusual stiffness that the dance brought!! 

While on the other hand, there isn't any teasing but just the need of reassurance passing along. Disguised Shyam makes sure to disguise his motives as his love for Anjali, who's stirred herself into thinking that the world is as pretty and perfect as her. 

Between the music filled atmosphere the the flowing happiness, Garima is once again forced to face the past. As soon as she steps forth towards dadi and darkness evades the house. Garima, moves away from the darkness while Dadi stands there. 

Between the chaos of happiness, brightness, colors and lights, the two lovers manage to meet again. 

What I really loved was the 'really!' It was as if asking her if she really wants him to let her go like that. This man hadn't let her go even when he though she had slipped away towards Shyam, would he actually let her go like that? No, he's too selfish for that. 

The want and desire arises and the so does the need to be close. I love how every time it's actually Arnav who tries to take her away from the ceremonies. The person who had failed to acknowledge love as a purest feeling is now deeply plunged in that. In between all, he turns her around to tie the dori that was loosening. Her character he had once pointed his finger at, is the same he is now stepping forward to protect. and Khushi will acknowledge this fact!

Anjali, who had expressed the excitement at her brother's wedding and had been always the one to note the minute details has her attention focus somewhere else. Not noticing the changed behavior of her brother, she instead devotes her attention to hide the fact that her husband whom everyone is against is the one she is sitting there for. 

Anjali had been the one to shut off the lights, allowing Shyam to enter. She has been the one who hadn't been strong enough to push the past behind and therefore, fell into a trap laid with the past and here once again, along with herself, she's taking the whole family for a ride by recreating her illusionary world. 

A heartwarming and beautiful episode, contrasting the lives of two. I especially loved the dance because it's dance that swells happiness from inside us and brings back the ray of hope. Make a hopeless person sit in a bar without drinks, he'll jump to the floor in less than a minute!! 

Now the title, I have always loved your titles Tants! They are always between literal and abstract. The shifting of the tectonic plates causes earthquakes and i am taking its the shifting of the couples and the strengthening force of love and illusions that will be causing earthquakes here! 

Areeba xx
Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tere Mere Sapne Ab Ek Hain,,,,

A part of U has grown in Me & so U see,it's U & me together forever & never apart,maybe in distance,but never in heart.
~ Author Unknown ~

I loved the episode tonite, it wasnt fanastic but yet somewhere it tickled me with the dreams of romance and love, Team IPK if you could only dish out thing like that we audience would be much satisfied where a harmony of drama n romance binds us to spend the 20 mins we hv to dream with IPK

The family is once agn continuing the celebreation of two favored kids Anjali & Arnav who have come along and NK has waitnessed this journey as Khushi's sakha, and once agn he joins is celebration, he takes the credit of getting Arnav close to Khushi once agn and when Khushi tells him she will thank him only when Arnav dances and puts a little mehndi for her, and Arnav being Arnav refuses, to a extent that Khushi the wife gets disappointed, he moves away leaving a pouting wife behind,  Nani had once refered to Anji abt these two that they will always be like that teasing and manoing, and they always will be like that once agn u see that, Anji looks at shyam and still feels happy indebted to him for being there or her, amidst the family in disguise just for her
A contrast of realationships Arnav & Khushi honest and straightforward in approach, almost proud to be together, Shyam n Anji hiding in the plain sight and love carries the burden of indebtness and revenge

The family decides to join in dance and celebration, everyone celebrating and arnav observing Khushi, her smile lights up the world for him,  and he njoing her happy and looks at the dori which isnt tied nicely, he is discomfored with the thought, yet unsure abt drawing her attention to this amidst ppl, and their eyes meet and ankhion hi ankhoin me ishara ho gaya, once agn arnav moves away in confidence that Khushi will come to him, Khushi looks everwhere & hurries to meet him, he very nicely holds hand which she pulls away citing mehndi, he holds her at waist saying nothing can come between U & Me, she protests, he asks really? meaning do u actualy wana go away from me, he trurns her around, her whole being happy, touched with the closeness, he breathing heaveier and he quietly steals the mehndi, lovely beautifully, she antcipates the touch of her man, he quitly moves to dori, she is pleasantly surprised, he gvs prefrence & predence to her, he ties the dori, she is elated, smiles and acknowledges the gesture, shies and turns arnd he shows her he has once agn done for her,
U my Princess, Ur wish is my command
 she is absolutely touched runs and hugs him back, she has always acknowledged the passion in him, and he has always acknowledged the love in her, once agn a beautiful amalgamation of two most beautiful emotions. The trust between these two is now absolute, their eyes working the wonders for them and they hv become the windows to each other soul now, Khushi Has now understood him, he mite not say but his each action is clearly shouting the love he has for her, Amazingly last time similar dori incidence happend, Arnav had protected her and got angry, this time too he protected, infact tied the dori himself and yet he isnt angry, some where I feel he is secure in their love now, he knows that their love is real.

Its been always a pattern with them that everytime they are pulled apart in thoughts they land back together more secure with each other

during the last mehndi too, they were moving away yet ended kissing on cheeks. 

Now Since

Arnav wanted SR they disagreed with it yet and came back with marriage for them
at roka Khushi stops him from saying SR and they disagree and comes back with humt to aaphi ke hain
At Date Khushi is sure abt the food and setting, Arnav sit back, Khushi mks her mistake
Arnav comes back I love the way U R
Once Again they hv a issue of mehndi and he comes close to her with the mark of Mehndi and they stand stronger,

when Khushi joins back celebrations Arnav follows, this time when NK coaxes Arnav for Dance he dances for khushi and the family and especially Khushi is rejoicing, Nani too is not left behind with awe for him,  He moves to dance, his eyes still looking for Khushi, he still tries his steps for her, she has asked it.

Just a few back moments he had held his hand showing her that he will always try to fulfill all her desires, they are his command, incidentally the way he held his hand u tonite it did look he was pledging himself to her ( A poor SRK/SK pose)  notheless we njoied,,,

and he catches the glimpse of shyam, his attention spiked, but alas once agn he misses , I wonder is shyams blessed by nine cat lives or was he a cat in last life n the blessing continue here tooand the moment Arnav trips on Shyams dhol. I rejoiced Ki chalo ab to bhanda phuta,   but Alas Anji came to rescue him agn, the lights save Shyam and other side they save Garima ji, Dadi has atleast met her, now she can be kept quite sometime,

Arnavs first focus lands on Anji and her safe being, he runs towards her when he notices her sweating, the next name he takes Khuhsi, I loved it here now he never makes the diffrence between the two women almost everytime he take their names together and I wish he could see the facade Anji has worn towards him these days, I so wish, its the shift in relations thats most evident in this small segement, the moment he says Khushi, she hurries towards him, giving him the importance and their strong relationship getting stronger by the moment  and Anjali tells him, I m fine almost irrtiatedly when he ask her more than once, their relationship getting weaker by moment

Lights restored  and everyone moves back to dancing, Once agn Khushi invites Arnav to join, Once he refuses, they will always be like that nani mentioned na, NK  comes n pulls Arnav to Dance and the celebration continues

Shyam and Anjali hv their own celebrations going on, one which will lead them both to knew truths abt each other , I hope for once Anji will realise the mistake she made and Shyam that Arnav & Khushi are DM blessed children, nothing can break the allaince which is favored by her, the one who is strength of the world

Loved Mami ji n Sound effects dhandooo...๐Ÿ˜†

NK Buaji combo, always hilarious, love when HP gets candle he moved close to buaji n when he realises its buaji he shifts back scare๐Ÿคฃ

Nk's Nannav mere bhai, tumehe move bhi nahi karna padega, main tumhe puri tarah hila doonga๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Shyam, once a chindi chor always a chindi chor, joote churane ki nobat aa gayi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Dedication to Arnav & Khushi Singh Raizada

Once in a while,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
~ Anonymous ~

Tonite I wish & Pray may your fairy tale be always wrapped in Romance, I hv made my post in rosy pink for rosy romance of Arnav & Khushi

Gals a note of Appreication for all the writers Redux Bharma Kamal second thread.

______________________________________________________________________________ Once agn Thank you Redux for being such wonderful platform to join hands with many greats, in learning, sharing and laughing

Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Finally an episode that focused mostly on the leads, their wedding and their USP of the show. This is all viewers wanted and the CVs proved no matter what changes have been made in regards to the writing team they can still deliver if they want to.

Episode beings with NK interrupting the lovebirds private moment but I am not so annoyed since he has been cupid for them and continues to be. Khushi wants Arnav to dance and put mehendi on his hand, not a lot just a bit but being ASR he refuses which disappoints Khushi but leave it to NK to be on her side to try and convince him

More of NK and Buaji, these two just bring a smile to my face, they just click and work so well together. Buaji continues to push him about getting married but the image of her as his bride is still fresh in his mind and the poor thing just wants to run, he finally manages to make a run for it

The music begins, Khushi who usually does not hesitate suddenly finds herself not in the mood to have fun at least not without seeing Arnav right there with her. Khushi lights up seeing Arnav who spots her dori is not tied properly and signals that he wants to see her

I just loved the next scene, where there is hardly any dialogues yet so much is conveyed through their body language -- one of the things that defines the magic of this pairing. Arnav quietly smudging some mehendi onto his hand while tying her dori, yet another missed kiss but its worth it to see that million dollar smile from Khushi who is moved when she realizes he fulfilled her wish. I liked the hug, these are two people overwhelmed with emotions never did they think they could stand a chance at being so happy but they are.

Dancing continues with NK and Akash making sure to include Arnav in the fun, the dance was completely in character for ASR it was supposed to look awkward, uncomfortable as dancing is not his forte but he'll do anything for his love. It was a blast watching the Raizadas and Guptas having so much fun, looks like the mehendi is a blend of the sangeet which I am enjoying.

Anjali continues to be destroyed, she is so self absorbed that she fails to capture a priceless moment with Arnav and Khushi. It is a scene that in the past would have moved her to tears but this time all she can see and think about is Shyam, it is so bad that when Arnav comes close to recognizing Shyam she shuts off the lights! Anjali is seriously endangering the lives of Khushi and Arnav and she will not realize this until its too late

I loved the fact that during the blackout, Arnav made sure Khushi was ok and by his side along with Anjali but sadly he has no idea of how big a betrayal Anjali is committing. He is going to be shattered by this.

So Garima and Dadi finally meet, but it happens in darkness oh well I will take this over the several slow motion misses we have had to endure. At least things moved along and we got a well balanced episode. Good job!!

Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Is it just me or hasn't the quality of the show been improving since the past three episodes. Perhaps the new writer has something to do with this improvement. Execution has improved tremendously and the episodes flow way better these days. In conclusion, I am a much happier viewer!

I think the CVs are changing the track or the dynamics of Anjali-Shaym equation. When Shaym smiled at Anjali in the beginning and later on talked to her on the phone, I could see regret in his eyes. I have never seen that look on his face before when communicating with Anjali. There seems to be a change in Shaym-Khushi equation as well. Interestingly Shaym didn't leer at Khushi even once today when she was dancing. Perhaps he has finally learned from his past mistakes. This time his focus is revenge and revenge only. He is not going to make the same mistake of getting distracted by Khushi again. Even if he is successful in gaining entry into RM, he is going to keep his distance from Khushi.

Perhaps I am reading too much into ArHi scene but since they closed the loop of him breaking her dori from the first episode to tying it today, I have a feeling that if re-marriage is to happen after the truth coming out, he will do it only to save her from stigma. ASR has stigmatized her many times; from releasing the sheesh mehal video to the media to eloping with her. There is still one day left for the contract marriage to be over. If the contract is to come out, this is the best time for it to come out and it should come out. ASR should deal with the consequences of his actions. If this happens, Khushi will be stigmatized. He might marry her just to save her reputation no matter how much the truth hurts both Khushi and Arnav. 

Coming to Anjali, what a fascinating character she is...at least on paper, she is fascinating. Unfortunately, execution and writing tell a different story. According to Gul, Anjali is more broken than Arnav is but does the general audience realize that? I do not think so. I have been watching old episodes and I am finding it much easier to connect with this Anjali now. Dear CVs, we on the forum have been discussing the show for months and most of us cannot connect with Anjali. How do you think the general public is tolerating her? Kindly focus on what is going on in Anjali's character. Most of your audience does not have time to analyse her actions. 

Good to see that "clever" side of Anjali today. Lately, she is coming off as the dumbest person on earth but she is not dumb at all. She was the only one to understand that Khushi was lying when she blamed Arnav of putting the plant on his poolside. She was able to blackmail Khushi into coming to work at RM. She knows how to get Arnav to do whatever she wants to. Anjali is smart, and manipulative behind a sweet face if the occasion calls for it. She has lied many times in the past especially where Lavanya was concerned to nani because she thought she was justified. She has lied to Arnav in the past as well because she thought she was justified. Same way, she is lying today to everyone about meeting her husband without because she thinks she is justified. She has believed whatever lies Shaym has fed her but she is coming across as a selfish, dumb person who doesn't care even a bit about her brother which is of course not true as his face was the first one she saw when she got into the car accident engineered by Shaym. The writing and execution of the character must improve in order for the audience to connect with Anjali.

Edited by -Huma- - 11 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updating...
this poem of mine is on the yesterday scene of nani n arnav, when tears glowing in his eyes and he says nani "

ARNAV KI FARYAD
ARNAV'S REQUEST

main apne tareek kal ko bhulana chahta hoon
main apney  roshan aaj main jeena chahta hoon

I want to forget my darkened past
I want to live in my present happiness

main apney kal k dukho'n se chuthkara chahta hoon
main apney aaj ki kushya'n ko pana chahta hoon

I want to get rid of my past 's pains
I want to get my present happiness

jab koi mujhe wo andhera mazi yaad dilata hai
tou mere dil mein dard sa uthta hai,
ek aah nikalti hai 

When some 1 remind me my dark past
then an ache arise in  my heart,
 and a sigh of pain goes out 

meri aankho'n main dard ka samudar ruk sa jata hai
meri rooh main seeshon k tukron ki chubhan si hoti hai

a sea of pain stays in my eyes
pieces of glasses pricking in my soul

main kaise logo'n ki zuba'n ko rokun
main kaise inn ko apne dil ka haal samjhaoo'n

main kaise inn se ye kahoon k

na choo'on mere zakhmon ko ye takleef deti hain
mere zehan o dil ko ek namaloom si aziat deti hain

main apne hamsafar k sath khoobsurat khuwab bunna chahta hoo
aur inn khuwabo'n ki tabeer pana chahta hoon

main apney kal ko bhool kar apney ajj main jeena chahta hoon
main apney aaj ko khusyon k pal'on se bhar dena chahta hoon

will update more english translation in the morning...

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aidan34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

helo to all reduxians

straight pointers:

1. it is indeed a lovely feeling to be in luv.and wat more if the man of ur dreams tries his best to make u happy wid little gestures.its the small things which actually counts & matter.๐Ÿ˜ณ

2.its a blackout scene again...wat significance it hold dis time.??...to be seen.why do i hv a feeling both garima & dadi were used in the past by one common person maybe chachaji??

3.its strange why only arnav noticed shyam and nobody else??he was right infront of all of them??๐Ÿ˜ก

4. divine intervention has always helped anjali,this time will be no exception buttt lady pls remove ur blindfold for heaven sake.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by aidan34 - 11 years ago