Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

379

Users

13

Likes

49

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago
#11

Yes i agree with TM

You all are welcome to join our strongest Army ie Asif Army

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago
#12

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Qazi is not wrong,he is being blamed by the housemates unnecessarily just bcs they are jealous how he is ruling singlehandedly in the show.He came out of syllabus,doesn't abuse,doesn't go below the belt,has a good heart & knows how to provide entertainment.I am happy for the first time the host is siding with someone who is genuinely winning hearts of ppl with his personality.Go Qazismiley41

that is your POV. I was liking Qazi as well. But after his revelation, he is lost. I have not seen him doing much other than sitting and bitching with Mahi and gang. Other, he is just repeating his stuff. I find his acts really made up; when he says father daughter- that looks very fake to me. And he talks about protecting woman but most times, himself forgets how to do so .

I am watching with very neutral eyes this time. If he really shines back with genuine entertainment and not just encase on initial push that he has got, I may bend. The thing is the way host is supporting him , he is bent to think too high of himself and his game may go wrong and he may continue to misbehave with the girls who does not do his chamchagiri.

Gullu would have been my favorite but he is on so backfoot. So not as of now for me. He is entertaining though but still the game is not that up. So very neutral.

bbsai thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago
#13


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago
#14

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Yeh deko Riti Teari ki property list. How much spends a month. 4-5 rolls roys hai uski jo woh use karte hai aur idhar aake bhikari baan rahi hai. smiley19Iski upar to anti corruption bureau aur income tax ki committee ban na chaye. Yeh toh prank nehi hai. Jhooth ka devi is vomiting on a silly prank. Haye. smiley37 Partiality Qazi ka nehi iski hua hai. Such a pathetic liar. Itni ameer hoke gareebi ki natak kar rahi hai. Pahle paisa loota aab praise bhi chaye.smiley11

"'4-5 lakh ke handbags': BB20's Rhiti Tiwari's Rs 25,000 allowance claim questioned by her mom's ..." https://www.indiaforums.com/article/4-5-lakh-ke-handbags-bb20s-rhiti-tiwaris-rs-25-000-allowance-claim-questioned-by-her-moms-ex-ekam-ba_236240

When did I say I am supporting Rithi Tiwari? Most of the time, I am not even supporting that whole gang.


You have not understood the post. It was specifically about Qazi not being scolded for his misbehaviours.

If someone is made to feel like GOD, that person will become lost and will never up their game.

Qazi was so good when he said he was not going to sit in a group, but now he is doing exactly that. Sitting with Utidi and Mahi, who have nothing to do but bitching not only about other but their group as well.

But why am I even explaining to you? You are antaryami and know that I never liked Qazi.smiley32

You gave me the write-up on the group you assumed I was supporting smiley37.

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago
#15

Wah wah iss bar main forum main aur ddt alag chal rahi hai 😂

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago
#16

I don't think supporting qazi was wrong. He may get over in tasks but the way these nasty contestants puts false accusations against him, that needed to be called out. The way they target him and put disturbing allegations is absolutely disgustingsmiley11

jhalak7 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 hours ago
#17

Originally posted by: tellyme

When did I say I am supporting Rithi Tiwari? Most of the time, I am not even supporting that whole gang.


You have not understood the post. It was specifically about Qazi not being scolded for his misbehaviours.

If someone is made to feel like GOD, that person will become lost and will never up their game.

Qazi was so good when he said he was not going to sit in a group, but now he is doing exactly that. Sitting with Utidi and Mahi, who have nothing to do but bitching not only about other but their group as well.

But why am I even explaining to you? You are antaryami and know that I never liked Qazi.smiley32

You gave me the write-up on the group you assumed I was supporting smiley37.

Kiyun na bathe Uditi aur Mahi ke saath? They saved him from elimination. Dost hai chamcha nehi. Agar woh kuch ulta pulta karega toh jaroor dantegi. Haq hai dosti ki.

Kaunsa misbehave ke baat kar rahi ho? I didn't see him misbehaving with anyone He was the only one spoke up when they were misbehaving with Uditi. And he was praised by Sallu for that.

Edited by jhalak7 - 18 hours ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago
#18

Originally posted by: tellyme

that is your POV. I was liking Qazi as well. But after his revelation, he is lost. I have not seen him doing much other than sitting and bitching with Mahi and gang. Other, he is just repeating his stuff. I find his acts really made up; when he says father daughter- that looks very fake to me. And he talks about protecting woman but most times, himself forgets how to do so .

I am watching with very neutral eyes this time. If he really shines back with genuine entertainment and not just encase on initial push that he has got, I may bend. The thing is the way host is supporting him , he is bent to think too high of himself and his game may go wrong and he may continue to misbehave with the girls who does not do his chamchagiri.

Gullu would have been my favorite but he is on so backfoot. So not as of now for me. He is entertaining though but still the game is not that up. So very neutral.

When did he misbehave with girls?If anything,he is the most respectful towards those ladies in the house than the other housemates.About Sallu praising him well he deserves those praises after getting bullied by a bunch of jealous freaks who is just behind him rather than playing their own game.

About that father daughter thing well he is like that,he isn't doing that only in bb,just watch his old videos he is exactly the same.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago
#19


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Tiara-p thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago
#20

smiley9

Edited by Tiara-p - 15 hours ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".