Hello
Few days back, I started watching Dar-e-Nijaat show. I would like to read the discussions and want to participate in them. Is there anyone else who is also interested in discussing this show?
Page
of
1Hello
Few days back, I started watching Dar-e-Nijaat show. I would like to read the discussions and want to participate in them. Is there anyone else who is also interested in discussing this show?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello
Hey 
Yes. Dar e Nijaat is an interesting show. Currently I am mad at Zaryab. She doesn't deserve Abu Bakr. Zamil is so rude. I am looking forward to see how these characters will develop.
Hey dear
I am fine and yes watching DeN and liking it too
Yes. Dar e Nijaat is an interesting show. Currently I am mad at Zaryab. She doesn't deserve Abu Bakr. Zamil is so rude. I am looking forward to see how these characters will develop.
Thank you Awida for coming here and sharing your view.
Actually, I like Zaryab. I feel that she is that one character where we can see the arc in her character. Till now, the show is focused on her relationship with Zamil where we didn't get to see much of her personality. May be in the upcoming episodes we will see her individual personality.
P.S. If you want to invite anyone to discuss the show here, tag them. I want more people to know about this thread so that they can come and discuss the drama here.
What are your views on the drama so far?
P.S. If you want to invite anyone you can tag them. I want the thread to reach people so that they can come and discuss the drama here.

Here, Abu Bakar is so happy.

Here, both of them are happy.
My 2 favourite upcoming scenes.
res
225