tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

For the time Being ;excerpt from the previous Redux !!

whats ur take tanthya?

Denial  riyya ..Anjali will live in the world of Denial with Shyam manipulating her and keeping her lulled but the seed  that maami has sown will not allow her the full peace..there will be flashes ..with the flashes increasing  until truth is reached  ...

Howdy All Pretty ladies !! πŸ˜ƒ

Today I am totally not in a mood to  write  ...Let me hasten to add, it has nothing to do with the episode ..The episode was good and went the way it shud  , There were hints galore , there was the anticipated and predictable reaction  of Anjali, There was the typical blooper of the PH which kept us contented and satisfied !!  ...

I will just keep it short   baaki we will discuss  in the threads ...

The food bill ,   As My attention was not on the show Y'day..I  had not paid any attention   to the receipt  , Doods pointed out that the numbers on the food bill has changed ..  as Luck would have it , By the time she finished  saying it, the repeat was showing just that  , so I could see the numbers clearly !!

The first Number  is 5 n 15 .. ..First lets take the Number 5 ..Number  5 is divine Grace ..5 is the number of pebbles given to David  by God to destroy Goliath !!  ... what is 5 ranged against  ?? , the Number 15 !!  Lets take the Number 15..and look into it, Shall we  ??..15 is a magical number ..it denotes   a man who is a man of eloquence, a charismatic speaker, a  Man with a magnetic  personality  [who can hoodwink people]  .. Aka Shyam ... IS the progression clear so far... The man blessed by divine grace is Arnav who will have to bring down the Goliath  Shyam   ..

Since I am bitten by lazy bug, I am just  inputting what  Doods n I were talking ...  30 is the number connoting ruler ship, betrayal and also the payment of  Shyam ..This is what she said !!

The second pointer is Rice >>>> Akshad [Akshat ]  >>> Red Sari  [ the color of wedding ] ...Teej  >> 1/2 [Attack]

The talk  of School , Buaji  heralds the arrival of  GH back into the  cauldron ...

Paon Bhari Hai >> Bhari Ko Pregnant Kehthe hain  >>  Paon Sogaya    [alternative ly died ]   Deception , trick is employed  to fool Shyam regarding the Baby !! but not for long !!

Anjali's Bubble world is intact although  Maami has pricked it . !!

No Haq on any of Arnav's cheez !!

Travel back to the episode where Khushi is so immersed in her own world that she is about to be come a Diwali Diya and is saved by Arnav in nick of time ... we  might be revisiting it !!

Loved the absolute silence of Arnav Singh Raizada , Broody, menacing , Dangerous ... This is what I wanted  πŸ˜ƒ

Also loved the Humor  even in a tense situation !! The  stamp  of IP has come  back after a extended  hibernation

Chalo Aaj  ke liye bas itna  ... Good Day !!

Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hola everyone!!πŸ€—

Can I just say how astonished, surprised and incredibly happy I am that our show is Back with a bang!?  πŸ˜ƒHell Yeah!! If Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon does not keep you at the edge of your seats these days - then no show can!! All I keep wondering every passing second is What next!!! The story line since Monday is THAT gripping!!! If still the TRP's do not rise - I say to hell with the TRP's then! I would rather enjoy the show when it is at its best that panic every Wednesday that why the TRP is not rising.

Coming to the bombastic episode of today - fast paced - brilliant - total entertainment. β­οΈ A fabulous right blend of every thing - the characters - Mami - Anjali, Khushi - NK, Shyam, Arnav and the kidnappers and the nail biting story line! Just perfect in my opinion...!!! 10/10 for the episode because again today I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Games were won - mistakes were rectified - Mistakes were made again and the fight has begun and how!!  Wowww - is the word!!Looks like the creatives are hell bent on finishing off the over stretched MU and want to finish it off asap and no the things are not done illogically - but logically and that is the surprise for me.

GAMES WON - MISTAKE RECTIFIED  πŸ₯³

Khushi has managed to trap in her charms and Shyam is so taken by her that he fails to see how well he has been played. While she holds the file used to destroy Shyam close to her heart - Shyam confirms to her off her affections and how he was meant to do it one day. If only Shyam Manohar Jha knew that Khushi Kumari Gupta is now Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada who knows how to play games and defeat her enemy. If only he knew that he has been beaten at his own game. Khushi has managed to change the will - she has rectified what she did wrong - she was the one who got the initial will signed and she has made sure that she is the one who takes away everything from him. Confident much Shyam Manohar Jha!? πŸ˜›

While Shyam and Khushi are in conversation - Nani walks in! She is also surprised to see Shyam and Khushi having a conversation and the look of suspicion is there - which is removed by Shyam. He twists and turns and convinces Nani that he is there for work and Nani is convinced. However what does not miss her eye is the gift!! She notices that Khushi has not opened the gift that "Arnav" has sent for her. Khushi looks back and to convince Nani opens it while Nani leaves. Shyam also forces Khushi to open the gift which she does and is surprised to see the sari. Shyam reminds her off the "Teej" day - the day when Arnav completed Khushi's vrat and unknowingly they had accepted each other. Reunion is very near! πŸ˜‰

Shyam and Khushi stand facing the opposite side while Shyam has a smile on his face at the happiness that he has got both the things that he wanted - Money and Khushi - while Khushi on the other hand notices the chit. She picks it up and she sees the note and she wonders what it is. She crumbles it when she notices that something is written and she looks the other side and finds " Laad Governor" on it. It does not take her a minute to figure out who has sent it and tears of happiness flow down her eyes as she realizes that Arnav has passed on a message to her. May I add : Arnav Bitwa WELL DONE!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ She hugs the note to herself and does not pay any heed to Shyam's Plans of a surprise. Shyam realizes that Khushi is not paying any heed to him and he faces her and holds her and sees the tears in her eyes. He tells her he has a surprise again and he wants to take her out to celebrate tomorrow (Yeah right - You will be surprised tomorrow Shyam Manohar Jha πŸ€ͺ)Khushi asks him -

"Kyun aaj kyun nahin!?"

Shyam asks her to wait. I will add here ; Aaj isliye nahi Khushi because today you will find Arnav and the person who will be surprised today will be Shyam Manohar Jha. πŸ˜†

So Shyam leaves Khushi alone in the hopes of celebration - while he does not know that Khushi's heart is celebrating another thing all together. She is happy to see Arnav send her a message and laughs at the fact that he called himself "Laad Governor". A cute smile plays on her lips when she realizes that Arnav is very near to her 😳

Credit : Chowna

ANJALI'S DENIAL AND SEED OF DOUBT IS PLANTED. πŸ‘

Anjali was always going to be in denial of whenever Shyam's truth would come in front of her and today came as no surprise. She could not believe her ears when Mami said that Shyam was ready to leave her for Khushi. The Shyam - who she placed on a high pedestal and loves like she loves no other. She stumbled as she realized what Mami was saying. First step to acceptance of Truth is always DENIAL - and Anjali today has stepped on that step. She will take time to accept the truth - however much Mami convinced her today - she did see the change in Shyam - she did connect the dots - but still she has hope. The bubble has to burst and the first step towards it has happened. πŸ˜‰ Today she shut Mami up - who she knew would not lie to her about something like this - the Mami - who tried every possible way to convince her - she shut her up - in Denial! But the seed of doubt has been planted - what course it will take - remains to be seen.

MISTAKES MADE FOR THE GOOD!? πŸ˜‰

Two mistakes made today by Khushi and NK - but I am positive that it is for good - WHY!? Read on! πŸ˜‰

-- NK running off hurriedly into Shyam's room when he faked the sleepiness of his legs!
-- Khushi saying to Nani that she is going to get gifts for her family and help NK with his VISA issue while she said to Shyam that she is going to get gifts for NK 's family.

Shyam is dumb at times - but he can catch on stuff when he is suspicious and he is now. However much he is in the web that Khushi has put him in - today he can see beyond the web because of the two mistakes made by Khushi and NK in the hurry of reaching Arnav. He has found out what Khushi is upto and he will research it up - but this time Shyam Manohar Jha is going to go down. ⭐️

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA WELCOME BACK YET AGAIN!!!

Ahahaa!!! So the ASR charm is back and how!!! 😍😍 Every time he came on the screen today - my heart skipped a beat and I gulped!! ☺️ Man! I cannot believe how I did without him these days. That swift of a Lion - walking towards his prey and killing him (maybe) - that lift of eye when the second kidnapper moved in and the confident way in which he took the man down! Phewww!! 😍 The man kept his promise - he only needs Khushi to come to him - otherwise he will save himself and yes - "Bhaag jaayega" like he promised! πŸ˜‰

TODAY I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL WITH A SHORT STORY ON THE PRECAP and WHAT I WANT TO  HAPPEN πŸ˜‰

So Shyam has caught Khushi - right!? Where is Khushi!? She is somewhere where the kidnappers have kept Arnav - I am guessing because of the boxes πŸ˜› -- So - Khushi and NK in their naadani - have somehow made Shyam suspicious and Shyam has followed them and I think has caught only Khushi in action while NK is missing. Now - I am guessing we are in for the confrontation tomorrow between Shyam and Khushi which will bring out every truth that is there to be hidden. It will bring out every small thing that Khushi has done to bring back Arnav - It will be all about how much she hates Shyam and loves Arnav and how she played him all along because she knew that Arnav was kidnapped by Shyam. NOTE : Arnav is fighting his own battle so Khushi is not needed persay to save him. However - their will be three witnesses to this - NK, Arnav and Mami. Mami and Anjali might return and Mami might see Shyam leaving and decides to follow him. Hence no Arnav Khushi MU! πŸ˜›

Maybe - Shyam is angry and he attacks Khushi and Arnav steps in between and saves Shyam from hitting Khushi. Wont that be brilliant!? 😍 Or maybe Khushi getting shot is what we are moving at! πŸ˜› THIS Is just a frigment of my imagination and if this does not happen - please dont throw tamatars at me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Finally I am DONE!! Loved the episode!! Cannot wait for tomorrow!! Barun Sobti welcome BACK!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ DAljeet Bhanot - Fabulous portrayal of denial! πŸ‘ Sanaya Irani, Abhaas Mehta and Karan Godwani - Brilliant! πŸ‘  Creatives TAKE A BOW!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Love and Light
Anna 😊

Edited by --Anna-- - 11 years ago
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

we are in transition phase ...episode is quite gripping considering it is nearing the climax of the present  track...

continued with yesterday 's mami -anjali conversation...ending with anjali's denial of accepting shyam's truth...

( so we may end up with either mami withdrawing her words seeing anjali's condition or anjali withdrawing in to silence ..and checking on her own till she sees the evidence...

Over all Captivating episode...

updated...

Now I am going off the tangent...looking at the present day situation in the forum...I felt like writing this...

Ipk  is loved becoz of many reasons...

Khushi is loved becoz of her next door girl image and asr is loved for him being practical young man ...every girl could relate to khushi, as they could see  some part of khushi in her...and all other characters were loved in unison by all...that made the success story of ipk...

Somewhere in the process of making, cv's faltered...later in the process of being over analytical, story was critised and the characters were critised...going to the extent of disrespecting the actors honour.

digging in the form of dark humour at the characters or actors or the creative, does not make remaining characters more likable and the show more lovable... it is a set back to the show...if the show does not exist, forum does not exist...the show needs to be loved in an entirety... 

cv's have conceived their story...they have set the characters around which story revolves...let it be that way...

let us respect the show, the characters, the actors, the creatives for the show to survive..

tantya  set an example for the fellow writers with her not so over analytical beautiful  review maintaining the positive perspective of all the characters...making us love ipk all over again in lows and highs of the show...that made her thread respected and healthy for the discussion meant for the story...hope that stays forever...

Edited by payasa - 11 years ago
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The Stupid Cupid
πŸ€ͺ❀️

"Khushiji, ek baar gift khol ke to dekhiye, Saale Sahab ke kidnappers ne aap ke liye bheja kya hai"

πŸ˜† How sorry Shyam is going to be, when he realizes what blunder he made !!!

So, Shyam is back as the cupid villain... how I missed him... always trying to separate them, inadvertently bringing them together ! 😊

Anjali: The woman in denial ! We all knew she lived in her own dream world and had the tendencies to be delusional, but for the first time, such characteristics were out in the open. She refused to believe that Shyam... her beloved Shyamji, could even think about leaving her ! Keeping her delusional world intact. But the seed of doubt has now been planted in her mind. Her eyes may start to see things in a different light... and Khushi might have to pay for it, unless Arnav stands up for his wife.

Daljeet Bhanot: After a long time, did a fantastic job. Her act, voice control, everything was to the point. πŸ‘

Maami: Continuing from yesterday, she tried to convince her daughter that she should open up her eyes and see the reality, but is failing miserably. She wants to protect Anjali from further hurt, but is unable to do so as she realizes that Anjali will not be able to bear the bad news.

Utkarsha Naik: No words, simply mind blowing acting today. How you cried with Anjali and for Anjali... Superb !!! πŸ‘

Khushi: Khushi Kumari Gupta has come a long way from being just that. She is now Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. She knows how to play games now, if she puts her mind to it... she can and will do anything. Her only mission right now is to get her husband back and she can do anything to reach her goal.
That moment when she sees "laad governor" written on the chit, the moment she realizes he has sent her a message... that he is not just safe, but wants her to find him... the smile, the tears of joy... "Laad Governor -- Khud ko hi bula rahe hain !"... She smiles... her Laad Governor, who used to get irritated with this nickname... has accepted it, has accepted her !! πŸ˜Š  

Sanaya Irani: Once again, fab job... the sudden change in expressions from being scared, to disgust, to happiness, and back to hiding the happiness while being unable to hide the tears... all done perfectly today ! πŸ‘

Naani: After a long time, she has also appeared... she has seen Khushi and Shyam together too in her bedroom... how it will come into play, we'll have to wait and watch !

NK: The best friend, the worried brother, the perfect alibi... the one who knows it all. He's gonna be very very important in the revelation !!!

Karan Goddwani: The accent, the acting, all goes well with the character. The silly nuances... at times deliberate, at times just going with the flow... job well done.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ASR: The brains have come back, and so has the brawn ! The look, the style (even if in a dirty old vest), the whole persona... 😍

Barun Sobti: Please eat more, get some much need flesh on your lean body... besides that... amazing ! Never seen a hero on the idiot box who could just kill with his eyes !!! No wonder Bollywood is calling you !!! ❀️

Last but definitely not the least...

Shyam: It's about time you learned you are not the only game player in IPK land... you've just been had by the one whom you thought was the simple one !!! How tides have turned against you... One by one, your truth is coming out in front of the family members... the time is not far, when Naani will also come to know of the whole truth... along with Maami. Lets wait and watch what game you have planned next.

Abhaas Mehta: Once again, you played the character perfectly... Simply loving you these days !!! ⭐️

Pointers for the Day:

1. Now that even Naani has come into play, I feel so sorry for Akash... bechara babua, he has no clue what is happening around him ! Even the ever missing Mamaji... his father had once caught Shyam getting a duplicate key ! Why are you so busy with your Chameli Ka Tel Akash Bitwa... open your eyes, forget the tel and smell the coffee !!!

2. Was I the only one who was happy to see the return of HP !!! πŸ˜† Kitne din baad dikha na !!

3. The main kiddu... he got his voice back today... πŸ˜› Loved the part when he's on phone and says to Shyam... "Khana? Boss aapke liye kuchh khana order karun kya??" πŸ˜† I was laughing my guts off !!! Shyam must be mentally pulling his hair off on that one !!!

Scene of the Day:

Shyam and Khushi with their backs to each other...

Shyam in his own dreamworld telling Khushi... I have a surprise for you for tomorrow...

Khushi... just found her "Laad Governor" chit... and is clinging it close to her heart... happiness flowing out of her eyes...

Shyam noticing she is distracted and calls out "Khushi ji" and faces her...

Khushi still with her back towards him... tears of joy... and voila... Background Rabba Vey ... πŸ‘

Loved the sudden BG music... it gave the whole scene a different dimension.

CVs... Good job today !! No complaints !!

❀️

PS: Did anyone else notice, Khushi kept the will papers safe in the drawer, but the divorce papers, she put them in her purse and took them along with her? How will the CVs play on this angle... will be an interesting watch !!!

Edited by iritz - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG:

Arnav killed to kiddus today!!

I am very short for time today have the exam tomorrow so will not make a long post...all I would like to say is that the episode was fast paced, brilliant and mazedaar!! And we will definitely have top notch episodes in the coming days "fingers crossed"!!

I am enjoying the ride...it was filled with clues today be it the numbers

9829, sabar ka phal meetha hona, NK ka paon bhari hona, the teej, saari, food fort, gifts...yeh papers aap ke tamam mushkil hal kerden ge...buaji se kehna ke is file ko achay se dekh len, vasant vihar...I can go on and on..we had a field time discussing them after the episode...

I am sure the rest of the analysis including Sats will cover all those...Meri aaj chutti...but certain things I wanted to point out...

Mera bechara pyara kiddu...kinna innocent hai...boss ne phone ker ke poocha ke khana kahan se khate ho...and jawaab aaya...boss aap ke liye khana order keroon...how sweet can he be...AWWW!!! * COOCHI POOCHIE *

Kal phir chantaa pare ga...kiyunke bahar boss se batain ker raha hai...and ander 2 kiddus tapak gaye usay khabar hi nahin...πŸ˜†

Hamari long list of possible writings from Arnav...it turned out to be Laad Governer πŸ‘..Ek fluke to laga...

Today I will end with a few quotes for RM members which shall come into play:

For All RM members:  

"When you expand your awareness, seemingly random events will be seen to fit into a larger purpose." 'Deepak Chopra

Anjali:

"MAKING THE LIE MAKE SENSE:

When denial (his or ours) can no longer hold and we finally have to admit to ourselves that we've been lied to,  we search frantically for ways to keep it from disrupting our lives. So we rationalize. We find "good reasons" to justify his lying, just as he almost always accompanies his confessions with "good reasons" for his lies. He tells us he only lied because'. We tell ourselves he only lied because'. We make excuses for him: The lying wasn't significant/Everybody lies/He's only human/I have no right to judge him.

Allowing the lies to register in our consciousness means having to make room for any number of frightening possibilities:

' He's not the man I thought he was.
' The relationship has spun out of control and I don't know what to do
' The relationship may be over. 

Most women will do almost anything to avoid having to face these truths. Even if we yell and scream at him when we discover that he's lied to us, once the dust settles, most of us will opt for the comforting territory of rationalization. In fact, many of us are willing to rewire our senses, short-circuit our instincts and intelligence, and accept the seductive comfort of self-delusion." 
- Susan Forward, When Your Lover Is a Liar: Healing the Wounds of Deception and Betrayal

Now in the end if you are an Arnav, ASR, Khushi, Shyam, NK or lead kiddu or DEAD kiddu fans...do not forget to press "Like". 

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by Arhimaniac - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I'm so happy to see Anjali's Denial in play!!! Just in line with her character traits!!
Today's episode was filled with the themes of Denial, quiet confidence, loyalty, care, concern, curiosity, suspicion, and overall - love. Very Good job CV's!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited to Add: Barun Sobti - you are amazing even when you don't speak a single word!! The eyes say it all! The fury, the anger, the determination, the strength, the power, the ruthlesness - being ASR - all was expressed through your eyes and actions!! I bow down to you! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved all the characters today. Each of the actors were in their elements and everyone did a fabulous job!! πŸ‘ Sanaya Irani, Karan Goddwani, Utkarshaji, Daljeet Bhanot, and Abhaas Mehta - all simply nailed their performances today!

Let me start from the Anjali-Maamiji conversation which I said I would do today. The whole scene is still incomplete, but Anjali's response made me jump with joy and I can't resist writing about it. So, I will go back to the previous episode where Maami reaches the temple and continue from there.

In my analysis yesterday, I had said that I found a discord between the functioning of Maamiji's mind and her actions. I was slightly wrong here; I should have used the words 'basic nature' in place of 'actions'. So, on a fresh start: there is a discord between the functioning of Maamiji's mind and her basic nature. The thing with Maamiji is that she is a very honest person. What she thinks, what she feels is out of her mouth immediately. She is not the kind who likes holding on to secrets and believes that it is better to tell the truth at once than covering it up and hiding it. When she really puts her mind to it, Maamiji takes everything into consideration, just like ASR, before coming to a decision - that is her brain working. As long as the matter bends toward the practical side, she will adopt methodical actions, but when the matter comes to making instant decisions, she doesn't consult her mind/brain but instead takes the first action that her basic nature dictates to her.

Being an honest woman, it is her natural reaction to tell the truth in all honesty to Anjali. She doesn't stop to ask herself if this is the right thing to tell a pregnant woman, it doesn't strike her that Anjali won't believe her, she doesn't stop to think if this news can have serious consequences. No, she acts on her first impulse, a natural impulse - to tell the truth. Period.

So strong is the impulse to tell Anjali the truth that she travels till the Mandir (Temple), walks up the long flight of steps with her sprained ankle, and resolutely stands by what she saw and heard when Anjali keeps denying her truth about Shyam. If she had followed her brains/mind, Maamiji would have investigated the matter between Shyam-Khushi on her own. No, not to see whether Khushi is innocent or not, but to make the matter clear for herself, to her own mind.

If Maamiji had consulted those wonderful brains of hers, she would have snooped around, poked her nose here and there and would have got to the bottom of the matter. She would have tried collecting some proof, some matter that would support her claims about Shyam-Khushi. However, she didn't rely on her brains, she relied on her impulse, she listened to her basic nature.

Anjali meanwhile has been the Anjali we all know! One word against her God-like husband will not be tolerated by her. He is the perfect man she knows. He looks after her, cares for her, loves her, gifts her sweet memories, keeps the love between them alive and is always there by her side to support, guide and protect her. How dare anyone talk ill about this divine person? Shyam is the center of her Universe... really?

If Shyam truly is the center of her Universe, how is it that her first concern is always for Arnav and not Shyam? How is it that her first thoughts fly to Arnav and not her darling husband whom she loves so much? Her worries, her happiness, her sorrows, her dependency ' all involve first Arnav and only later Shyam.

No, Anjali isn't deluded, not one bit. She is aware of everything, but she pretends to overlook them. Note I said 'pretends' to overlook and not just 'overlook'. She doesn't believe that all is rosy and pink, but she maintains it that way. Anjali is one woman who is extremely strong from inside. Till the time she has people to fight her battles, to keep her from destruction, to protect her, and console her, she will allow them to do so. The day she finds that anyone (be it Shyam or anyone else) has overstepped way too far and has destroyed the foundations of her fake fantasy life, she will retaliate furiously and will leave no stone unturned in avenging the person for shattering her world of pretend make-believe.

Many think that Anjali is weak, she depends on others, she crumbles at the first hint of trouble, she worries over little things - that is all make-believe on her part. That is what keeps her building on her strength inside slowly and steadily. While everyone fusses around her when she seems fragile, she feeds on their care, love, attention, concern and support to build up a strong base that will be used in the future for anyone crossing her path.

As for her denial. What else could be expected from her? Anjali has created this life of hers (Religious people, I'm talking about a character, my intentions are not to hurt anyone's sentiments. Thank You!). I repeat, for Anjali, this current life of hers has been created by her. Things have to go her way. She is the master, the controller, the authority and the judge of her world. All power vests in her - so if anyone comes up with a contradictory view on her life, she alone has the power to believe or disregard them. The most valid proofs for claims put by others shall be reserved for the shredder. She alone will decide the fate of others, much like an earlier ASR.

So when Maami told her about Shyam-Khushi conversation, what did she do? She first laughed it off (cautionary warning to Maami to not proceed), but Maami continued, and Anjali was very sure that Shyam would not have thought about divorcing her. (Cautionary warning again ' don't mess with Anjali's perfect dream). Maami being Maami didn't give up and gave her ears and eyes as proof of the conversation ' the real Anjali came forth as she screamed "'humne kaha na aap ko galat faimi hui hai, BAS!"

That one sentence brought forth the real, true Anjali - firm, dominating, controlling, authoritative, powerful, strong, adamant and combustible Anjali! I swear I could hear BOOM! BOOM! BANG! When she said that line!

Anjali is very possessive about her self-created world - and that's why she denied it all. Everyone has been carved in to a mould to fit their roles that she designated to them. Shyam slipping out of the role made for him by her? No way is she going to let that happen!

Denial! Pure denial - done in the spirit of conserving her carefully created fake-world of love and happiness.

Daljeet Bhanot, thank you so very much for confronting the PH! I was always looking forward to seeing new dimensions to your wonderful character. Today was awesome! You character is as huge a delight for me to decode as is ASR's character! πŸ˜ƒ

Oops, I've already written so much, ab aur itna baaki hai likhne ke liye! Will try and keep it as short as possible!!

Well, that was a bit of insight into the characters. Khushi and Shyam toh I keep laying out their character traits every now and then, so I guess you would be familiar with them.

Shyam signs the so-called Divorce papers blindly, after facing Khushi's doubts about him wanting the divorce. He isn't aware right now that he also signed ASR's property to Anjali, therefore leaving him with nothing "Yeh Laxmi bhi aap ke haath nahin aane waali hai" Anjali's dialogue came through over here when I watched this scene. His power is slowly slipping and he is totally unaware of it. His power over Khushi slipped away long back, and now he can forget about wealth too!

"Hum dono ek doosre pe bharosa karna hi hoga" said Shyam to Khushi. This statement was given a 'thenga' some minutes later when Shyam realized that Khushi is on the trail to reach Arnav. Don't worry, he still doesn't know that she knows that he is the kidnapper. To him, Khushi is trying to find Arnav so that she will be successful in overturning him and taking away all his wealth, property and power.

But, but, but' his suspicions have been raised. In my last few posts I kept saying 'do not ever underestimate Shyam.' It was for precisely this reason. He may want Khushi madly, but he won't be totally stupid about it. He told Khushi too, "Hum aap pe gaur karte hai" ' his eyes will always note what she does and says. The moment something out of line in her behaviour comes about, Shyam is sure to investigate the matter. This time, it is NK who arouses his curiosity a bit at first. NK rushing to Khushi's room after having a cramped leg digs at Shyam that something might be amiss.

He then witnesses their jumbled replies to Naaniji, and the altered response to him when he questions them. Khushi and NK, both fumbling around - strange behaviour by both of them, not just Khushi. Sensing that something is up, his brains prod him to call the last number from the cordless that he saw Khushi with. Vasant Vihar he finds out is a restaurant where his hired kidnappers order food from.

Khushi is after the kidnappers, the kidnappers will lead her to Arnav. He needs Arnav to be hidden till his work on the Will is completed. Now he knows that NK is involved too. If he's smart enough he'll ask 'Why?' Why is NK involved in this matter - once he asks that, it's death penalty for Khushi. She will have to use her wit to counter-attack Shyam's deadly strike at her.

Khushi is handling quite a few strings at one time. Clearing her conscience for her past misdeeds by correcting her mistake - giving all ASR's property to Anjali so that it is safe thereby atoning for her mistake of making him sign Shyam's papers that would have given all of ASR's wealth/property to him. The other string is - keeping Shyam in line, making him fall for the traps she's set out for him in order to reach Arnav. Reaching Arnav, finding him is yet another string that Khushi is following, combined with keeping all this hidden from RM members lest they all lose their heads.

Khushi and Shyam sure are looking in opposite directions. While Khushi's main aim is to get to Arnav, Shyam's main aims are to get to ASR's wealth and Khushi herself. Victory seems to have inched closer to him, power and Khushi are just a millimetre away from his grasp, but that's all just a joke on him. Both power and Khushi are leagues away from him. Khushi is even deaf to his voice of celebration. Shyam has yet again become the accidental cupid for Arnav-Khushi. His plan of sending gifts has drawn Khushi yet again toward Arnav. The more he tries to part them, the more they come together. This time, Khushi throws down Shyam's gift (saree) and it lands near Arnav's note for her. As she keeps distancing herself from Shyam's advances, she keeps getting closer to Arnav - the path to him is lit up, the road to him is shown and Khushi always goes forward to reach out to him.

"Laad Governor" ' Laad = Love. How apt! Of course, Khushi means Lord Governor which ASR is anyway! This scene took me back to her Swami act when Arnav said "Is se achha toh who Laad Governor hi tha!" πŸ˜ƒ I couldn't help see this as Arnav finally accepting himself as Khushi's Laad Governor. He took on the name that he didn't like at first. A name he knows she loves calling him by. A name that is close to Khushi's heart. A name that comes out of her mouth so easily like it is her own name. He takes that name that bound them from the beginning till now - Laad Governor.

His handwriting and message of Laad Governor brings a smile of happy, content, blissful love on Khushi's face. Love is indeed deaf, blind and the rest, as Khushi, deaf to Shyam's beautiful surprise plan, holds Arnav's piece of message close to her heart, clasping it in both of her hands gladly, tears of joy escaping through her tightly closed eyelids as she absorbs the message from her love, a message specially for her, a message that knows she will find him. She recognizes his handwriting immediately, instantly knows that it's a clue sent to her. She truly is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada in this scene!

All that matters is Arnav. In NK's words "Poori duniya jaaye jhaad main!" πŸ˜† She forgets that Shyam is still in the room, doesn't note his presence there, doesn't hear one word he says. A two-worded note from her love brings up all her emotions to the forefront, her love for him expressed through the pearly tears and the cute smile playing on her lips.

Arnav's note brings to her the season of hope, strength, will, love and a hint of faith. All these positive factors combined in Arnav's note immediately create a barrier between his Khushi and the evil man lurking behind her. It shields her from Shyam's devilry and guides her toward her love yet again.

NK is one person who thinks on his feet - and brilliantly so. He doesn't give in to pressure easily, and keeps his wits about him when the situation is shaky. He improvises, uses his charm, his funny side and his 'joker' avatar to get himself out of the suspicious situation as soon as possible. He has a good presence of mind and he uses this to his advantage when he faces Shyam in the corridor. A loyal, faithful friend, always supportive, always helping, NK has grown as a character in leaps and bounds. He is an indispensable ally, a formidable opponent who cloaks himself in comedy thereby giving him an edge, a singularly witty person, with a practical, reasonable and sensible frame of mind. Knowing Khushi's side of the story, and knowing Shyam's true face, NK is going to be the voice of defence for Khushi if Khushi is out through trial.

Naaniji has always witnessed Khushi's love and concern for Arnav. She along with Anjali was the first to note that there was something going on between Arnav-Khushi. Seeing Shyam in Chotte's room with Khushi had her puzzled for a moment, but then Shyam himself supplies the reason that he was helping Khushi and Buaji for the night school. Shyam's words, not Khushi's in this instance. This is again going to play against Shyam in future. As always, Naaniji pushes Khushi closer to Arnav by mentioning to her to see his gift. If Shyam is the accidental cupid, then Naaniji and Anjali are the actual Cupids for Arnav-Khushi.

Khushi-NK bump into Naaniji on their way out and she tells them "Sambhal ke jaiyye". Simple words, yet good advice that is sorely needed by Khushi-NK. They have to take care while they hunt around for Arnav. Shyam is close on their trail and at this stage it would be suicidal if he found out that Khushi was stringing him along all this time. Khushi can still cast away Shyam's suspicions by saying that she was trying to find Arnav so that his power/wealth/property are all safely in her hands. But, Shyam, now that his suspicion and anger has been roused will need more convincing from Khushi to make him believe her.

HIGHLIGHTS

"Ye papers aapke tamam mushkile hal kar denge": The Will and the Divorce papers. Both have been signed by Shyam. If the Divorce papers do not fall into the wrong hands, it can always be used against Shyam as his signature is on it. The Will is proof of Khushi's unselfishness and innocence. If Shyam says that Khusi was after ASR's wealth, the Will will counter his accusations against her by showing how Khushi made Shyam sign over the property to Anjali and not herself.

Teej, saree, food, vasant vihar: Wedding on it's way! Gifts, food, vasant vihar = Spring period/place. Teej was the first time last year when Arnav-Khushi established a bond of marriage between the unknowingly. This time, there will be a real marriage. πŸ₯³ 

Khushiji taiyaar rahiye: Khushi has to be highly alert. She's almost at the end of her journey to find Arnav. It's at the peak of solving the problem when one needs to be fully aware and alert to all that's happening. She has to be ready to counter any doubts, suspicions and curiosity on Shyam's part.

Shyam sees Khushi crying: Was it only me, or did anyone else find it weird that even though Shyam saw tears in her eyes he went on happily about his plan for the next day? I almost thought that he suspected her right then. But it seemed to pass. Anyway, Shyam is just floating in hazy bubble of bliss, and misses noting that it is tears of love in Khushi's eyes.

'Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai': That was totally for us viewers!! Itne dinon se we've been waiting patiently for the kidnapping track to end... ab khatam ho raha hai! ⭐️

'Pao bhaari hai': Pregnancy - No miscarriage, the baby/babies will be born

Phone No. 9829: 9 = finality or judgement, 8= salvation, resurrection, 2 = division. Attempting this after a long time: Shyam is going to be judged by RM members (except Anjali, for now), will be given a chance to redeem for Anjali's and the baby's sake, but since he will try harming them the babies will be divided, and Anjali will finally pass her judgment alone - remember she won't stand anyone crossing the lines of her created world, even if it is Shyam.

"Unhone mujhe almost dekh liya'": Seems like more chuppa-chuppi from Shyam... probably in the baby track

Visa, saaman lena hai ammaji, buaji ke liye: I don't want to say 'Bye, bye' to NK!! No visa, no, no, no!! Saaman somehow sounded like 'Samman' to me - like GH people getting back their lost respect after Shyam's true colours come out, and RM people forgive GH people for hiding the truth about him all this while.

Khushi-naani-nk triangle: Naani will stand by Khushi, and along with NK, will believe her, though she may of course have her doubts in the beginning, but NK will help her get around to Khushi's innocence in the whole matter.

So, it became a long post after all... sigh, it was such a good episode that I couldn't leave out anything! πŸ€”

Thanks for all your appreciation guys! Lovez you all for 'liking' my incomplete posts! πŸ˜ƒ

See ya,

Nia

Edited by Nia.D - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

As a Layman view I was happy beyond realms, the comeback, the tables turning and yes it was edge niping for me. I will like to gv it 9/10 for today bcz its not picture perfect yet, but me happy like the first time I feel In love with IPk..

Let The Game Begin...
 No one can promise that they will never hurt you,
because one at a time or another they will, the real promise is,
if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end

I loved this tonite bcz Khushi has come to a full circle with her deed of documents now, she has wronged Arnav, she has amended her mistake, No one is perfect but like Arnav she has learnt to accept her mistakes and amend them and keep her loved ones protect... She is indeed Mrs. ASR today...πŸ‘πŸ‘

The episode opened today with Khushi making shyam the documents and he being happy that the journey he had embarked in lucknow while saving the damsel in distress has resulted as the biggest victory for him until now, once agn he tells her that because we are together in this, we wil celebrate  the victory together, for him, she is medal, she is the trophy, she is the eureka she is the nirvana but as fate would intervene there is many a slip between the cup and the lips, he unknowingly pushed khushi to open the gift Arnav has sent from scotland, he is gloating/ happy in self appraisal  and thinking he will get khushi in the gift wrapping, which he has presented to her, he is happy to see the saree in her sands, victory just in grasp, and she finds the note from Arnav, what a twist of mate, right when he is there on the step of victory, khushi finds the note, her agony her relief washed the pain of days, she is shaken, shivering & thankful, she is lost in him, once agn shyam comes, he is happy, double chcking the achievement, he is aware of his disillusionary state I guess

You know when you're in love, when you look into her eyes
 and see more than a reflection of yourself but instead a reflection of each other

May be he didnt find this in Khushi eyes, the complete trust dedication, Shaym is happy & moving but NK arises his suspision, he seesa limping NK in the alley and the running towards Khushi, he doesnt like it, it irks him angers him, Like Arnav he is a possesive lover,he doesnt like any man near Khushi, It irks him angers him. The more I see Shyam the more I see charcterstics of Arnav in him, possesives, like Arnav's anger his anger doesnt even know any bounds, but One thing makes Arnav Superior he is Just & Honest,,, he isnt a cheat & shallow like him

You may thinks she's wrong now
but in the future you'll be able to say thank you
 because a mother's love could never be wrong

Mami again proved that both Arnav & Anjali are equal to Akash for her, the mother in her is hurt with seeing her daughter's condition, Anjali true to her touch me not  picture perfect world is not ready to believe, she as expected denies it , the truth is always hard, first it is denial, next is sinking in, then acceptance & then reaction, is what I had learnt in my yesteryears.  this process may be fast in some cases while it can take it years in other. but I loved mami agan today because she knows the Truth may be the bitter pill today but it will make you better tommorow. she argues and counter argue with Anjali so accept the facts.

and angain we see Khushi rejoicing in Arnav's note, what is important was the talk between her and NK, Nk is astound with the clean strokes, Khushi has been able to outswit shyam but here Khushu says " Bhul hamri thi  naneji, to sudharani bhi to hume hi thi na..." she has come a long way where she used to believe in doing good and good intentions but not repurcussions but today like ASR she has started to see the results of her actions

ASR  the man, the king, who has gaurded protected his kingdom, he is back in game, he is true to words, the quality which makes dependable, he has started his moves.

The difference in replies of khushi & NK and their refusal to take him along further fuels his antannes to alert and he decides to act upon them. and he calls and finds the reasons.

⭐️⭐️⭐️ To CV for Back with a Bang

Loved the scene with Shyam & khushi post signature on the document, both facing opposites and soaked in their own happiness⭐️⭐️

I loved the BG coming here for Khushi, & may it worked for Shyam too..πŸ˜ƒ

I loved NK's silent support  for Khushi & that naughty smile which came hearing the story of Laad Governor,
& πŸ‘πŸ‘ To the brains behind Laad Governor, shows how nicely Khushi & Arnav have accepted each other & each other's eccentricies.β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Dedication for Mrs Arnav Singh Raizaida
Don't let the miles between us keep our love apart just listen close
and you will hear the beating of my heart

Note: Since the day Khushi & Arnav have came back from  the hut Rescue, I had started using Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada,  and today I used Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada, because she has  proven herself worthy of this, she has become equal to him, the other half which complete him, in word and action.

=========================================================================
 Applause to everyone who gets rays of brilliance, sunshine of learning to REDUX.
Thank you all

Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a brilliant, mindset, intense episode! I loved every bit of it especially because it had kept me at the edge of my seat!

The title Tant is apt'. By Hound we either refer to Shyam or Khushi, each after their respective goals and each slowed down because of their carelessness. 

It opens with Shyam falling deeper into the trap laid by Khushi and NK as he hands over the papers to Khushi.

The irony; the papers which he thinks lead him towards his freedom are the actually the ones that leave him of no where. He has not by any means had gotten rid of his marriage nor has he in anyway gotten claim to any property or wealth of Arnav Singh Raizada.

That moment Shyam had believed that he has gained complete trust of Khushi. Shyam is usually a person who doesn't believe his shadow and when he said "abb hum dono ko aik dosre par bharosa karna he pare ga" was more of a reminder to himself that now they both are equals. 

Nani ji intervenes and walks in on both of them at the wrong moment but Shyam with his lies build up the story that Khushi had kept up i front of the family. The thing I loved about this scene was that Khushi didn't exactly got a chance to have a say on her and Shyam as Shyam handled every thing. 
-When the truth will come out in front of Nani, it'll be Khushi's silence which nani will understand the reason for and Shyam's lies which will degrade him in everyone's eyes. 

Nani leaves after Khushi to open the gift. In her perspective, it is Arnav who had sent that gift and it would be later Nani who would bring these two (Arnav-khushi) back together. 
Nani's action leads her towards another clue. 
First it had been Mami's input that had helped her and now Nani's that has lead her one step ahead towards Arnav. NK plays more of the role of action, clarifying the matters and being there at the right moment! 

Shyam afterwards gloats about the celebrations that would follow up soon manwhile Khushi openes up the packaging only to be reminded by Shyam about last year's teej. [Just in the morning I asked if there would be a teej and the mention of teej today itself clears up that we will be having teej and reunion of Arnav and  Khushi which had happened last year at Teej with Arnav breaing Khushi's fast]. Khushi disgusted by Shyam leaves the sari but the scrap catches her attention. 

Laad Governor has sent a laad governor note for her.  (Nick Names do have their benifits! πŸ˜†)

It is then when Shyam realizes that something is wrong with Khushi especially with not paying him attention in the first time.

NK and Khsuhi finds themselves victorious after getting the papers signed and retruning everything to its rightful owner. 
The divorce papers go back in the cupboard. I have a fear that Anjali will come in contact with those papers at a very wrong moment! 

-Yesterday I wasn't happy with Daljeet's reaction and maybe it was because of the cut-off of the episode. Today the denial was strong and visible completely! Anjali is one illusional lady and she loves the world she has created around her. I mentioned this yesterday that she loves being in control and today when she yelled at Mami to stop was a prove of that. She doesn't want to believe and she won't believe even though she can connect the dots that exposes the truth. 

Mami is very much like ASR in many perspectives. She doesn't like keeping a fake facade and is honest about everything! Even with Anjali's prodding to stop she continues on with her rant not thinking the effect her words could leave. 
The reactions and the expressions were bang on and today, I'm truly glad that Daljeet plays this role! 

The duo of Khushi and NK leave after arousing suspicion in Shyam once again. The crash with Nani again, a little something that probably will help in future I believe.  

Another slip of tongue. Shyam had heard what Khushi told Nani and then when he asked her, she replies differently! In hurry and 'nervousness, she lets slip another hint of where the duo were off too. 

I believe the last of terrace confrontation is very very near! 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hound is a dog used for hunting purposes.. There are three types of such dogs that are trained.. One that hunt by sound, another by the scent and the third by both along with instinct.. So who is the hunter and who the hunted..?..

Secondly hound also means .. A scoundrel or a person who we cannot help but hate.. are we referring to Shyam here likening him to a  a hound ..?

If one looks at yesterday's episode  ,carefully then both the meanings  could to the various characters of the show...Let's start the show's analysis with how the above applies to khushi and Shyam..

KHUSHI  and SHYAM-
Here both of them are playing the game of the cat and mouse for some time now.. One time  khushi tries to be the cat and turns on the unknowing Shyam,then the other time  it is Shyam who turns out to be  the cat .. So how did they hunt each other.with all the senses(dogs) they had . combined with instinct..khushi used her words(sound),her womanly smell(sensuality and scent) ,then the instinct which her sight and her brain provided her..words in the form of luring shyam, her scent to heighten his lust..her instinct awakened by shyam's expressions ,actions and words..so at last the shyam has been hunted and the will has been signed by  shyam ..mistake corrected.. does the hunting end here..no it does not..Now it is the turn of the hunter to become the hunted..

after the brief blinding that his hunter delivered to him..shyam's blindfold gets lifted a little..his hunting instinct tells him something is wrong..when khushi does not pay heed to his words on surprise... With NK  who raises his suspicion with his "heavy Leg".. with difficulty in  walking ..but running to khushi's room when shyam is out of his sight..so shyam follows the scent of his suspicion(what we call saazish ki boo in hindi)..keeps his ears open(sound) when Nani questions as where to NK and Khushi are going...his doubts get sharpened by different sets of answers that the duo give him and nani ...so now the hunter becomes the hunted with his dogs (senses)..here starts following the trail..he  redials the number to which khushi places a call which leads him to the restaurant..which turns to be the place where the kiddu gets his daily food..shyam confirms this and now has started his hunting

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA-
he is the next hunter we have on the list decimating his enemies hired hands one by one with his senses..his scent has been sharpened by the will to live.. his instinct has been reawakened by cool anger of being in captivity and his sense of sound has been reawakened by the knowledge he heard about the kidnappers and their boss..so the hunter together with his dogs now has put together a strategy ..he decapitates his kidnappers one by one when they come to search for him..
WHO does ASR remind u of here..so i start on my favourite mythology examples..he reminds me of KALABHAIRAV..do all of u know the story of kalabhairav?...how he came into existence ? Or what is the animal that is depicted along with him...let me give u the answers.. kalabhairav is the avatar of lord shiva as durga is the avatar of parvathy.. both black in colour..born out of rage..along with heightened hunting instincts..born to destroy evil (GREED,LUST,ATROCITIES COMMITTED FOR POWER)..and lastly do u all know that kala bhairav hunts along?..hunts with Dogs ...so do u get the connection now... .. klalabhairav" appearance from shiva's body was to destroy DAKSH 's arrogance  because of which sati (shiva's wife and daksh's daugther )committed suicide..sati went to a havan performed at daksh's place without invitation after her marriage to shiva,INSPITE OF SHIVA'S ORDERS NOT TO GO..shiva was not deliberately invited by daksh..any havan is not complete without giving an offering to shiva ..so sati looking at this as a slur on her husband's honour jumped into the havan kund(fire) AND KILLED HERSELF..rage looking at his wife's death and her treatment by daksh lead to the birth of kalabhairav ..he razed daksh's world and daksh in anger ..only to give back daksh's life at  daksh's wife pleading..but fitted daksh with a goat head..
Relate this to the episode now..so has ASR already taken the Kalabhairav roop..i say he has ..in rage  but making calculated moves..but when will this DAM of control break ..when something happens to his wife..do I mean that shyam(daksh) would harm khushi..it seems likely..so the stage has been set for sati(khushi) to cross the line drawn(arnav rekha) to
protect her..and the stage has been set for shiva to unleash kalabhairav on daksh for harming his wife.. and the stage has also been set for the daksh's wife to plead a chance for him(shyam's chance at redemption)..but will he change for good..only time will tell ...

ANJALI_MAMI CONVERSATION_
so we go to mami revelation to anjali..here i would say anjali is the hunted one ..hunted by whom by shyam..but still now not aware that she is being hunted..but who is providing her with this knowledge..mami..the mother figure in her live..how has shyam hunted anjali..with his sense of being good and with his of honesty..married her for money..but has mami succeeded in her mission ..partially as she has managed to shut mami up for now but her instincts have heightened now..anjali is still in denial..but when her blindfold is completely removed..then she will turn the hunter and shyam the hunted ..usually..i go with Indian mythology stories as examples..let me go into greek mythology to give u an explanation here..
You must all know of Hades-the lord of the Greek underworld..he abducted phersephone..the daughter of Demeter(goddess of fertility) without her being aware  that she was kidnapped..so hades made her his wife and tried to win her affections in all possible ways..Demeter raved and ranted.. and tried saving her daughter from the underworld but was not able to enter the underworld.. as it was guarded by the three headed hound called CERBERUS...so the mother couldn't help her daugther..she could no save her daugther as once u enter the enter the underworld one is under the influence of Cypress and Narcissus plants..so connect this with the episode here.. u will understand what I am talking about(narcotic )..with mami being Demeter,shyam being hades and anjali being phersephone..we will have to wait for the time when anjali wakes from the stupor before she turns the hunter..
NK is the lakshman of khushi..but will he be able to save her from being hunted is the question..Nani is also getting in to the loop now with her doubts being raised ..but will await a few episodes more to write on that

So who is the scoundrel who has affected the lives of all the character on the land of IPK -the hound's name is Shyam Manohar Jha 
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Editing..

OYAG OYAG OYAG i love IPKKND.

I restricted myself doing OMG OMG OMG.

No praises 4 ASR

ONLY

WAH SHAYAMU WAH

Wah shayamu wah

deewana ho tou aisa

aqal se begana ho tou aisa

aur andha ho tou aisa

wah shayamu wah

koi jhoota ho tou aisa

koi meetha boley tou aisa

koi greedy ho tou aisa

koi coward ho tou aisa

koi brave ho tou aisa

koi lawyer ho tou aisa

koi jaal main phansaye tou aisa

koi bewaqoof banaye tou aisa

koi planner ho tou aisa

koi master mind ho tou aisa

koi kiddnapers ka boss ho tou aisa

koi cupid ho tou aisa

wah shayamu wah

koi na ho patti aisa

koi lover na ho aisa

koi damaad na ho aisa

koi beta na ho aisa

koi BIL na ho aisa

koi paying guest na ho aisa

koi damaad na ho aisa

wah shayamu wah

wah shayamu wah

ANJALI MANOHAR JHA
{ A SCARED PIGEON }

" No doubt the truth is hard to come by, for those who do not like the sound of it ... Dreams and illusions are so much more pleasant. "
( Author unknown)

In urdu

" kabootar ki tarha aankh band karney se, billi bhaag nahi jaye gi"

In english

" From shutting the eyes like a pigeon, cat will not run"

Literally meaning that if the truth or danger ll come infront of u, dnt shut ur eyes, just face it , accept it n do defense of urself. If u not do this u ll be harmed.

What pigeon do when its face a danger, nothing just shuts the eyes n stay at its place n what is the result of this? Its eaten, its hunted n its dead.

Now what anjali did when mami told her the truth of her most beloved person , non other than her husband Shayam Manohar Jha.

ESCAPE FROM THE TRUTH

After listened her husband truth what she did, she just closes her hears so she couldnt listen the truth , shuts her eyes so she couldnt see truth, shuts the windows of her brain so she couldnt understand the truth, n shuts the door of her heart so she couldnt accept the truth. N her dream n her illusion ll remain stay there.

DAARI & SEHMI SI ANJALI

Daar  aur khadsha liye khari hai wo udhar
kar rahi hai samna zindagi ki karwi sacchai ka

Aankho'n main liye aansoo, dil main hai tarap
kar raha hai dil o zehan iss sacchai ki na

Ah ! Kis dorahey pe aa k khari hai wo

na aagey hai koi rasta'h farar ka
na pichey reh gaya koi rasta'h iqrar ka

ek aurat jis ka gumm ho gaya har rastah
Daar  aur khadsha liye khari hai wo ANJALI

THANKS REDWINE 4 TRANSLATION

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

SCARED & FEARED ANJALI

with Scared n feared she stands there
Facing the bitter Truth of Life

With tears in her eyes & pain in her heart
While her mind & heart shun the truth

Oh! what a turnabout her life has come to

There is no road ahead to Escape
There is no road left behind to accept

A woman Lost with nowhere to GO ..
With Scared & Feared ANJALI stands there

" Facing the truth is so much easier than all the time and energy it takes running away from it."

[/NOCOPY]Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS