War of unprejudiced - analysis 9/11/12

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I have recently been posting up my analysis (not interpretations) up on the Redux. All the links of em' will be up on my Index on the weekend! 😊 & this today, isn't one of my indepth analysis!

The house of illusions is cheap to build but drafty to live on.

A brilliant pickup after two days on laid back episode. The ningling feeling between the two, Arnav and Khushi is finally coming out and this times that stakes aren't put to test their love, but to see how much they hold on to each other.

I see fingers being pointed to Khushi at this point now. I wrote this before and am writing this again; Khushi no matter how much mature is, will always remain nave in judging people. Usually her decisions are to regain a specific person's happiness and because of her not thinking logically but with impulsive reaction, she overlooks few of the facts and the happiness becomes temporary which it will be, and those who read me will know that after the level of the game, things will end for good and peace would settle. Whatever Khushi had done was true to her character. She's the angel from heaven who gives chances to all the sinners, and like Shyam, she has also given Arnav a second chance at their life and will do so again too.

Anjali, a lady of illusion and trapped inside an illusionary world. I had researched over delusional pshycology and Anjali's character till now has been a perfect example of it. I assure to explain Anjali in a character post, for she is an intriguing character and there is a reason she was detached from her child. Losing the child for her was like losing Shyam. The child never meant a thing to Anjali, but Shyam always did.

Arnav had declared the war and it had been Khushi who had opened the gates for the confrontation. The confrontation between Arnav and Khushi held some really good pointers!

Khushi first lighting up with Arnav's call and then pushing it away, symbolizing how for Arnav she will sacrifice herself; and throughout she'll keep being his strength i.e. when she kept the phone underneath the green leaves. Green standing for regrowth, strength and flourish.

>>I tremendously wanted to do a post for today's episode. I honestly didn't cover much what I wanted to say but I did try conveying the fact how fab the episode was. The execution was awesome and the script has gotten better hold!! Kudos to the IPK team for pulling such an effort on daily!