Akdha dark ff My Love My Possession Epilogue on page 88

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
             My Love My Possession This is the first time i writing an ff if there is any mistake please tell me by comment .

character sketch

Paridhi Sharma as Jodha Singh = Innocent caring down to earth doctor by profession orphan girl love Veer has best friend priya and love her .
Manisha Yadav as Salima Mohammad = Beautiful understanding caring down to earth Singer by Profession Love Abdul don't know about his profession.

Lavina Tandon as Priya Sharma = Carefree Beautiful Doctor by profession Love Veer but Don't confess him because Her best friend Jodha loves him .

Rajat Tokas as Jalaludhin Mohammad = Gangster By profession handsome Arrogant love money and can do anything for money trust Abdul .

Ayush Anand as Abdul Khan = Gangster by profession smart carefree handsome love Salima best friend of jalal.

Prince Singh as Veer singh = Software engineer by profession smart hardworking handsome love Jodha.

Karanveer Bohra as Viraj Malhotra clever greedy powerful businessman for world in reality a drugs smuggler has cousin si Priya love .

Siddhant Gupta as Ajay Singhnia businessman by profession very handsomand good looking guy has special interest in medical has dozens of hospital under his name always take best regarding patients strict with hospital Doctors share special Bond with Priya and Jodha .

Prologueindia-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=143626699&#p143626699

Chapter 37india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144251767&#p144251767
Chapter 38india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144332964&#p144332964
Chapter 40india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144362072&#p144362072

Chapter 41india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144418638&#p144418638
Chapter 42india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144434289&#p144434289
Chapter 44india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144533307&#p144533307
Chapter 46india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144587200&#p144587200
Chapter 47india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=144602107&#p144602107

Chapter 57 india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4888644&PID=145348676&#p145348676
Prologue
Girl said : leave me Let me go what i did wrong to you why you brought me here who are you let me go please i beg you leave me i will not tell anyone about this please let me go.

(girl crying nonstop pleading to one men who kidnapped her from her clinic right now busy or i say so much engrossed in her beauty or in her innocent face doesn't giving shit to her pleading like he is a deaf who cant hear anything Continuously staring at her that is making the girl more uncomfortable and scared.)

Girl said : please let me go i love someone he would getting worried for me please leave me.

(That line brought the men out of his thought and he get very much angry break bottle of wine which was in his hand few minutes ago and breaking of bottle made the girl now hell scared she started shivering with fear but that didn't make any effect on the men he come very close to the girl and in a very sternly stare at her).

Men said : You didn't do anything but your beauty your innocent face did a huge mistake to awoken my heart which is now beating for you only and now you are mine always will be mine because i love you and i would not let you go anywhere and about your love forget about him because i will not let you to meet him and for god sake stop shedding tears i cant see you like this i know this is the wrong way to kidnapped a girl than tell her all this it is not how normal human being propose there love but what to do i am not normal human i am gangster i and they cant do these things like bend on your knees and ask if the girl reject you so leave right because i doesn't ask i always get what i want now i want you so here you are front of me in my house .

(saying this he give her wink touch her face very lovingly)

Men said : take rest Love because tomorrow we are getting married .

(and leave her alone in the very modern yet decorated room).

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roulan15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res!!!
Unres!!!
Congo For New Story
Welcum To The ForumEdited by Roulan15 - 6 years ago
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new ff. looking forward to it
Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
                                    Chapter 1

(A girl is sleeping on bed covering her face with pillow because there is her pal trying her best to wake her up with there nonstop calls and after five minutes of nonstop torture she picked her cell phone.)

Girl said = what's wrong with you guys can't You people let me sleep in peace don't you guys have any other work to do rather than disturb my sleep now why the hell are you kept mum say something or else let me sleep.

(girl is saying all this nonstop without taking breath in very irritating voice as if her very good friend would care of irritation).

Jodha said : I will say if your super fast express will take break and I do have work to do but what to when there is an emergency in hospital so I call you to get up and get ready come fast in hospital and one more thing I made your breakfast so have it okay .

Priya said : Jodha you are best and I apologize for shouting at you and I will be there in fifteen minutes okay see you soon bye.

Jodha said : okay but please don't drive your car fast you are Doctor I don't want you to get hurt love you bye .

(Jodha start to check her patients after fifteen minutes someone comes from behind with Rose flowers and hugs her.)

Men said : Missing me my love .

Jodha said : no I didn't miss you because we miss the one whom we forget and I can't forget you are my soul my heartbeat .

(men get overwhelmed with his ladylove sweet words and thanks his God too give him the most beautiful gift his soulmate and in a very happy voice.)

men said : I love you my love here I have beautiful flowers for Angel of my life.

Jodha said : you are so sweet I love you Veer and thanks for flowers I love them but you here this time anything special .

Veer said : why can't I meet my ladylove without reason .

Jodha said : no no you are getting me wrong I didn't mean that it's just that I see you're looking so happy so I thought

( Veer didn't even let her complete what she is going to say bursts laughter seeing him laughing at her she got angry).

Jodha said : I got tense and you are making fun of me now I Will not talk to you.

(veer grabbed his both ears with his hands and make sorry face and .)

Veer said : sorry sorry sorry I just love to tease you but I didn't want to hurt you sorry you know you are my expression Queen I love please forgive me love last time please I promise this would not happen again .

Jodha said : okay apologize accepted and tell me now why you are here .

Veer said : I got promotion so thought to give you and Priya a treat so please be ready on five pm I would come to pickup you for party. first we go to meet father and little devil's then go to blue night club okay and please inform your Hitler friend too love you and see you soon bye.

Jodha said : fine I will inform her and congratulations for promotion and don't call my friend Hitler she's not that Love you and see you at evening bye.

(Priya comes there and seeing flowers and blushing face of Jodha understand that Veer was come here she gets hurt but composing her self plastering mischievous face in a very teasing way).

Priya said : someone is blushing in the morning it self is there anything special)

Jodha said : Priya it's not like that Veer was here before you come to inform about his promotion news and thought to give us treat for his success so be ready in evening now I have to go and check my other patients see you at lunch bye .

(after lot of work Jodha got tired and thought about the recently incident which is happening with her which she want to share with Veer in the morning but seeing his happiness she didn't share but now she can't take this anymore she have to tell someone about   this or else she would definitely get mad in her thought she didn't notice her friend who came to her for having lunch so she shake her hard that's when she comes out from her thought and get scare to but seeing her friend she got relaxed .

Jodha said : what happen Priya why you shake me .

Priya said : I come here to have lunch with you but you were busy dreaming about Veer so I shake you but now I think you have something else which is making you worried tell me what happen is there anything wrong .

Jodha said : no nothing is wrong it's just I am not feeling well so I am going home please inform sir about my leave okay see you in evening bye.

Priya said : okay if you said I would not ask again take care and I will inform Ajay sir about your leave bye .

( both hugs each other and bid buy they don't know that this can be there last huge because the danger very near to them Jodha was going to her car when she got text in her cell she hurriedly take her cell out open the inbox and read).

unknown
hey babygirl you didn't miss me right but don't worry I am coming to take you see you soon babygirl till then take care .

yours love.

(reading this Jodha become hell scare she don't know what to do her eyes got teary thinking how an unknown men making her helpless and enjoying her misery she thought she will not go alone she turn back to go hospital again when someone put chloroform cloth on her mouth and make her unconscious and carrying her like bridal style and bring her in his car carefully tying seatbelt and come to driving seat and looks at her beautiful yet innocent face and drive's the car to his house).

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 6 years ago
Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... congrats update soon
N welcome to akdha land... hope u enjoy here
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hii rashmi 😊 
Welcome to Akdha land dear... 
Hope u hv great time here 😊 
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations rashmi fr ur frst ever story 😊 
Prologue is awesome 
Chrctr sketch is gud 
Do continue soon 😊 
kattylovestammy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... Congo for the new story buddy... Do continue soon.. And welcome to the magical land of akdha..
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept. Pls update soon.
--Vrinda-- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to Akdha forum Buddy...
nice start of story..
like the gangster Jalal ðŸ˜†
It will be fun reading a possessive jalal and smart Jodha...
Love he way you write Ja's character which really show how possessive he is toward Jodha ðŸ˜³