You are welcome
Thanks dear
She clearly recognised his intentions. Update will take a little time
Sure take your time on the update 👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
You are welcome
Thanks dear
She clearly recognised his intentions. Update will take a little time
Sure take your time on the update 👍
You write so beautifully! Please update soon
Hey! When are you updating?
Please update soon!
Update pls!
Originally posted by: ParijatDeewani
You write so beautifully! Please update soon
Thank you so much
.
After a long time I try to write something, and I hope to post an update soon
Thank you so much for your comments. I thought long and hard about whether to include the article. It wasn’t exactly my wisest decision 😊. You’re right, it does take the main idea out of focus. The backstory will be revealed as the plot unfolds. Thanks for bearing my writing
Originally posted by: gurusree
Please update
After a long time I try to write, and I hope to post an update soon 🙏
synopsis when he brought Amer's rose into his harem, she was meant to be a testament to his conquest. when she agreed to marry him, it was with...
character sketch jodha bai || mariam-uz-zamani, malika-e-hindustan, registan ka gulab , malika-e-muazzama paridhi sharma born to the Rajput...
The Mughal Emperor Jalal has only ever known death, betrayal and Hate- he is the Devil with the face of an Angel. He is heartless and cruel...
131