Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thread III
Edited by soapbubble - 8 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
congrats on new thread...waiting eagerly for updates.
soapbubble thumbnail
This is a short, unplanned insert after Chapter 44 because MusicAddict and CogitoErgoSum had set their hearts on knowing how Swara was 'punished'.

Insert Chapter 44a

Swara was begging for mercy. 
"Sorry, sorry, let me go... I won't do it again!" She was doubled up on the bed, racked with giggles, muffled shrieks and futile attempts at escape. Sanskaar had discovered many delicious things about her last night but one, in particular, brought a gleam to his eyes: Swara was ticklish.

He let her have her breath back. But even as she panted, she had one wary eye out for his hands. He could be relentless!

"How can you scream like this, Swara? Is this any way for a Maheshwari bahu to behave?" he asked her piously.

"Achcha?!" she asked, roused to ire. First he made her laugh so much, the sound must've echoed through the house to even reach Ghanshaam and Kamla in the kitchen... and then he had the gall to question her bahuness! 
She scrambled up and managed to pin him down - succeeding mainly due to the fact that she took him completely by surprise. 

"There! Serves you right!" she said, triumphantly. 
"Err..." he said. 
"You said something?" she asked him haughtily.
"Tum mere upar ho, Swara," he said carefully.
"Yes, and wrestling rules ke hisaab se haar gaye tum, samjhe?" she asked.
"Aisi haar toh kismatwalon ko milti hai, Swara!" He was biting back a grin.
"Hmm?" she frowned down at him.
"A well-stacked, smoking hot Bengali babe is lying on top of me... how is this a defeat exactly?" he asked reasonably.

She scrambled off him hastily, blushing red. "You... you are just.. just..." she cast her mind for a suitable adjective but couldn't find one... "just... a very bad person!"
"And you... Shona," he said, sitting up and pushing her hair off her embarrassed face, "...are adorable!"

She was pouting now, throwing dark glances at him. He pulled her onto his lap, his fingers stroking the bare skin between her cropped T shirt and her harem pants... "We're on the same side, baby..." he said, his lips inches from hers, "I win if you win and you win when I do... and Swara? I like to win!"  
"I'm beginning to like it too..." whispered Swara and closed the gap.

Edited by soapbubble - 8 years ago
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
With punishments like this, Swara would love to keep making infringements, nahi? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³ This is what is termed doing the crime and then enjoying the jail time. ðŸ¤£
Aha...what a line that was...I win if you win, and you win if I do...and Swara. ...I like to win. ðŸ˜† Sanskaar-ish to the core. ðŸ˜†

And the "Tum Mere Upar Ho Swara" makes its entry here, huh? ðŸ¤£. Swara's response was priceless, btw. Wrestling rules!!! Oh God, my tummy hurts from laughing. ðŸ¤£

He he. ...thanks for this unplanned insert of chap 44 A, and obliging my curiosity.  ðŸ˜‰
Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 8 years ago
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations for the new thread🥳
what a laughing and awesome but tiny update😆
and the "tum mere upar hu swara" line was🤣🤣...oh god it hurts to laugh more but cant stop

cont soon plzz
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo for the new thread...
Nice update..naughty sanky n cute swara were very adorable..
No ragya 😭 ..was expecting them to be in this chapter...now will have to wait till the next update...continue soonish
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

With punishments like this, Swara would love to keep making infringements, nahi? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³ This is what is termed doing the crime and then enjoying the jail time. ðŸ¤£

Aha...what a line that was...I win if you win, and you win if I do...and Swara. ...I like to win. ðŸ˜† Sanskaar-ish to the core. ðŸ˜†

And the "Tum Mere Upar Ho Swara" makes its entry here, huh? ðŸ¤£. Swara's response was priceless, btw. Wrestling rules!!! Oh God, my tummy hurts from laughing. ðŸ¤£

He he. ...thanks for this unplanned insert of chap 44 A, and obliging my curiosity.  ðŸ˜‰

This is one slippery dude - poor Swara found the rules changing mid game ðŸ˜† 

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystery75

congratulations for the new thread🥳

what a laughing and awesome but tiny update😆
and the "tum mere upar hu swara" line was🤣🤣...oh god it hurts to laugh more but cant stop

cont soon plzz

Thanks! Glad you liked ðŸ˜ƒ