Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Ha ha...if I was Lakshya I would only call Sanskaar Shona. In meetings, in social gatherings, everywhere. I'm a horribly mean person that way, and this would just be too amazing an opportunity to pass up. Sibling torture FTW !!  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Ahaaa...yes. Def more light on that...your Lakshya is damn smart but a bit slow on the uptake in certain matters. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Please update soon !! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ Pretty please, with a cherry on top. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Hahahah - indeed, what else are siblings for!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Updating today - though not much Ragya in it  ðŸ¤”
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dplee

Oh...that separation!!! To ignite the fire brightly in both their hearts!!

Yusss! Aag ko hawa dena zaroori hai ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜›
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jidnyasa

That's was sweet Sanskaar's punishment.😆
Swara finally says I LOVE U TO SANSKAR...
Finally these two are truly husband and wife in all sense. 

CONTINUE SOON..
THANK YOU FOR THE PM..

Glad you liked ðŸ˜³
soapbubble thumbnail

thank you Kritz
soapbubble thumbnail

Thanks a lot, Shona! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
soapbubble thumbnail
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 49

"Sanskaar, ladesar, mhare liye woh lambi waali overcoat laaiyo... tan leather mein, fur ke saath! It looks great over a sari!" Sujata was giving her son her (very long) shopping list.

"Ok, mom," he nodded seriously, "aap likhke de deejiye."

Swara was zipping up his bag... and still finding it hard to bring a smile to her face. 

Finally the heavy atmosphere communicated itself to Sujata.

"Arre, ke ho gaya tum donon ko?" she asked.

They both shook their heads. She looked curiously from one to the other - both faces drawn in utter misery. Swara bent her head further.

"Mom!" Sanskaar said suddenly, "please, Swara ka khayal rakhiye!"

"Eh lo ji!" Sujata exclaimed, "Instead of asking his wife to look after his parents, my son is asking ME to look after his wife! Ke jamana aa gaya hai, Bhagwan jaane!"

"Mom!" Sanskaar drawled out, his usual irritation with his mother surfacing.

"Theek hai, theek hai!" she said waving her hands, "rakh lenge thaare Swara ka khayal!"

Half an hour later, the family congregated at the gates to see Sanskaar off. The flight departed around midnight, but he needed to be at the airport several hours in advance. He would eat dinner in the Business Lounge there. Once downstairs, he didn't once look at his wife... fearing that it would be too much for both of them. 

The elders gave him their blessings and counsel, and all too soon, the car pulled away. One by one, the family trickled indoors. 

Swara stood forlornly by the gate, looking at the winking tail lights. 

+++

Over dinner, talk was desultory. Annapurna noticed that Swara wasn't eating too much. 

"Swara, kuch khalo beta... why are you picking at your food?"
"Maa.. woh bhookh nahi hai," Swara replied, with an attempt at a smile.
"Arre! Kyun?" Badi Maa asked. "Tabiyat toh theek hai tumhari?"

Frowning, Ragini got up from her own seat and came over to Swara, to feel her forehead. "Arre, Swara! Maa, isko toh tez bukhaar hai! Her body is so hot."

"Hey Bhagwan!" said Annapurna. Everyone looked at Swara, concerned. The elder ladies came to Swara, touching her forehead, taking in her drawn face. 

Indeed, Swara had a fever... so she was coaxed into swallowing some thin dal with soft rice and then hustled into bed. A doctor was called... and a viral fever was ruled out. 

Ragini, of course, knew what the matter was. "Maa, yeh Sanskaar ke jaane ka sadma hai aur kuch nahin! Swara is like that - when she was young, once Sharmishta Maa had to go out of town for a few days and left her with Dida. She developed a fever instantly - she's very emotional na, isliye!"

"Tabhi toh mhara beta yeh khaas keh gaya, ke meri Swara ka khayal rakhna!" Sujata shook her head morosely. Then like quicksilver her mood changed... she started to scold Swara: "Yeh kya haal bana rakha hai, chhori? Chaar din ka viyog na seh sake hai ke?!" 

"Don't scold the child, Sujata!" Annapurna said soothingly, "What can she do? And she's already so unhappy, poor child!"

Swara lay on the bed, pressing a hand to her throbbing head. "Maa, Mom... please don't let Sanskaar know I'm ill... he needs to concentrate... If he comes to know, phir unka jaana hi bekaar ho jaayega."

They all looked at each other and nodded.

+++

Downstairs, Lakshya was gently walking on the back lawn, a wry smile on his face. Swara had fallen ill because she had been wrenched away from Sanskaar! 

Many months ago, Lakshya had sensed it when Sanskaar had turned his attention to Swara. It was around the time when he had refused to believe Swara's version of the disastrous wedding day. It was as if Sanskaar had decided at that moment and mentally told his brother - if you don't value this girl, then lucky me, because I'll take her myself!  

Lakshya had noticed Sanskaar looking at Swara once, soon after that. There had been love in his eyes, infinite patience... and underneath it, a resolute determination. Not obstinacy, not obdurance - but a willingness to do anything possible to attain her. He had taken his time - telling Swara frankly how he felt... looking after her, being there, every step of the way... 

And look at her now, Lakshya thought with a smile... Sanskaar had obliterated Lakshya from her thoughts and from her heart... and possessed them himself. 

As he felt the soft grass under his bare feet, there was a small part of Lakshya that felt regret for the things that might have been... but on the whole, he called down blessings on his brother and the girl he had once loved.

Edited by soapbubble - 8 years ago
dewcute thumbnail
Nice update..

Swasan is so much in love..

Can I get some ragya?plz..plz with a cherry on top????
simsen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bubble
wow i like the way you potray the emotions
she was missing him..(fever due to separation)
so much in love
sujju's line char din ka viyog...lol
i hope she will be fine
ragini is so positive now a days
ya laksh was right
sanskar has fallen in love with swara that day
lakshay had a little feelings for swara..which is genuin
but now he has accepted his mistake and happy for her and sanskar
thats awesome
update soon
love
simi 😊
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely fabulous Bubble. Loved all the 3 chapters 47 to 49. Have some pressing commitments to attend to this weekend, so shall un res for a longer comment on Monday. 
Res...

Love

Viji 
Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww.!! Swara gets fever because she has to stay without Sanskaar!
How sweet<3
Lakshya has really changed. I really like this Laksh.
Here, all the characters are quite adorable!
Loved this one too Bubble