Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Res

UnRes Chapter 52.

That was a beautiful chapter - Swara on the mend, her fever broken and finally finds acceptance from all. Indeed Sujatha truly accepts her and even jokingly forgives her half bengalan heritageπŸ˜‰

Ragini also seems to be finding closure and Swara words - wise ones from one so young - "Put your guild away...from now we're just sister...and friends. If you feel you've snatched your life from me or destinay, there is only one thing to do now. Live it well. That's the best you can do - for me and for yourself."

Very true and very profound

Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 8 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
Happy Valentine's Day, my dear friends!! β€οΈπŸ€—

=========

The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 53

Sanskaar shut the car door with a bang and ran up the stairs into the house, leaving the driver to bring his bag in.

It was around six in the evening. The elders, Adarsh, Parineeta and Uttara were in the drawing room, having tea.

"Aa gaye, beta!" Annapurna greeted him with a large smile. Durga Prasad stood up graciously and murmured "Jeete raho" as his nephew bent to touch his feet. "Trip kaisa tha tumhara?"

"It was good, Bade Papa - kaafi contacts mile, ek deal sign kar li... doosra jald ho jaayega!" he answered.

"Shabhash!" his uncle praised.

Sanskaar greeted his own father, smiled at the others and then turned to the mothers, "Maa, Mom, Swara ki tabeeyat kaisi hai ab?"

At first he had been puzzled and worried that Swara hadn't answered her phone or checked her messages. Whenever he called on the landline no one would tell him anything except that she was asleep. Finally he'd called Lakshya and demanded an explanation. Lakshya informed him that Swara had a fever - she was better now, they had just been trying to save him worry. 

Luckily for the work he had gone to execute, the news reached him after the conference was over, because Sanskaar went crazy with worry - worse because although they had messaged each other, he hadn't managed to speak to Swara in all the time he was away.

Sujata smirked at her son, "Haan haan, sabse pehle usi ke baare mein poochna, beta! Itni naajuk bahu hai hamari, kya batayen, apne beend ke jaate hi birha na seh saki... bimaar hi pad gayi! Next time, tu usko saath leke jaa - I can't look after her every time you travel on work!"

"Sujata!" Badi Maa chided her. "Sanskaar, woh ab bilkul theek hai! Do din bukhaar tha... she's fine now."

"Jaao, upar jaao - Swara prateeksha karti hogi tumhari!" Durga Prasad said.

"Ji, Bade Papa!" Sanskaar flushed a little at his own impatience and ran up the stairs to their room. 

He stepped in. It was immaculate as always. The curtains were drawn back, and a pleasant breeze stirred the air. Two lampshades pooled light on the floor, a small aroma diffuser stood in the corner and the room was fragrant with a combination of ylang-ylang and patchouli... it all looked very warm and welcoming but there was no sign of his wife.

He came out into the corridor again, wondering where to look for her first. Then, there she was, coming down the staircase from the terrace, her arms full of freshly dried clothes. She was intent on watching her steps and didn't see him till she rounded the corner pillar. 

Swara let out a squeak, flung her armload on to a nearby chair and ran full tilt down the corridor, the skirt of her kurta flying after her. A foot away from him, she checked a little... she took in the searing look on his face - and flung herself into his arms. He staggered slightly, but then his own arms came up around her, gathering her so tightly she could scarcely breathe.

The family downstairs exchanged smiles over the pair that was still locked in embrace... a gauzy curtain saved their modesty but no one was left in any doubt whatsoever that this marriage was very much on. 

Edited by soapbubble - 8 years ago
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update πŸ‘
Finally sanskar comeback πŸ˜ƒ
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...so sweet...Sanskaar is back...
Thanks Bubble for this update on Valentine's

Jidnyasa thumbnail
awesome..
sanksar is back...
hope the family teases them some more...
πŸ˜‰

Good to see both of them blushing...

thank u fr the pm..
continue soon..
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res for 53😊

UnRes

Dear Bubble,

That was a true valentine day's gift😊

The family banter and teasing was so nice - and Sujata declaring that she would be unable to look after Swara if she fell sick each time Sanskaar travelled to workπŸ˜‰

Loved the way Swara literally throws herself into Sanskaar's arms. The family is right - the marriage is very much on - rocking onπŸ˜†

Nyna
PS Love your updates - small but extremely potent ones😊
Edited by Nynaeve - 8 years ago
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanskaar back nd he is safe.
I had a feeling that in rush to come back, there wld be an accident. Thnk gd no such thing happened.
Bubble this was a very short update. Plz give longer one na with Swasan
_Esha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was it !!!! Supah nice!!! Awesome update bubble you made my day!! Can we get another update on SwaSan ? Thanks for the pm πŸ€—
BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bubble,
Fabulous number of updates! Congratulations on completing 50 updates. I just wanna say that each and every one of them has made me look forward to the next one. Not once was I disappointed with any.

#Mother-daughter bond reinstated: This part was as the essence of this fanfic goes maturely and beautifully done. Swara being a bit apprehensive sending Ragini instead going herself. Shomi herself was confused that Ragini came not Swara. The gradual acceptance of Ragini back into Shomi's 'mamta' folds. Every bit of redemption by Ragini was marvellously portrayed. The whole Lakshya coming for lunch scenario and ensuing conversations were quite fun filled and light. Beautiful moments between RagYa and Shomi-Shekhar.! RagYa took more than an hour to say goodbye. <3 Sweet!
Finally coming to that amazing and perceptive advice given by Shomi to her daughter - it was brilliant! Something to be retained in real life too, no?

#SwaSan: I feel like dancing with joy at the amazingness of their love you show. The way they have moved ahead. Fabulous! I am really enjoying the snippets of SwaSan you provide. Its fun, sweet, romantic, filled with naughtiness and tons of lighthearted moments.! Cuteness personified! <3

#RagYa: Lakshya's realisation of the depth of Ragini's love. Humbling indeed! This was needed. This whole RagYa take has me wanting for so much from the show. *sigh*

#Swara's fever: This was truly ingenious. Depth of Swara's love for Sanskaar! Wow! And I so desperately wanted Ragini to realise the pain that Swara went through when she was pushed of the bridge. And thank you for pointing out Ragini has truly not said sorry to Swara for anything she did. I loved it when Swara was in the fever induced restless sleep and Ragini saw how much everything had affected Swara. It was the most brilliant thing ever.

#SwaRagini: I wish this was the nature of redemption on the show. The show is showing Ragini's redemption pretty pathetically. This is how I would want Swara and Ragini to clear everything out and start anew.

#Sanskaar is back: Fantastic and blush worthy reunion! Damn adorable! <3

Loving this fanfic to the core. Please let there be 50 more chapters cause I really am not ready for it to end. Awaiting more updates! :)
You are amazing writer! <3 Keep up your awesomeness!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.!

-V
P.S.: Really sorry for such inconsistent comments.
P.P.S.: I am really looking forward to more of RagYa. :)
dewcute thumbnail
Nice update..

Swasan love each other a lot...

Can't wait to see such moments of ragya..