Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Esha_

A very Natural and Subtle update bubble,
I could myself feel how much swara gone through..Afterall sanskaar's presence really matters...Ragini has changed thats the attraction now...Ragini could be a very understanding and caring if she's postive ...loved it to the core...thanks for the PM dear...update soon i need to read ...

Thanks so much Esha! Update in a few hours 😊
soapbubble thumbnail
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 51

Still shaking, Ragini went to her room and sat on her bed, trying to compose herself. Her hands reached for the phone. She never bothered Lakshya at work but today... 

He picked up on the third ring.
"Haan, Ragini?"
"Lakshya..." she couldn't manage a word more. 
"Ragini?" His tone became sharper, "Kya hua?"
She tried to speak but the words wouldn't come.
Finally she managed to say, "Kuch nahin... bas aise hi... I just wanted to hear your voice. Hum... hum phone rakhte hain, Laksh!"

Lakshya called back on the landline, and Choti Maa told him that Swara had taken a turn for the worse. Lakshya hung up and frowned at the instrument. Was Ragini upset that Swara's fever had shot up? 

The doctor came and gave Swara an injection to bring down the fever at once. It seemed to work and she became much calmer for it. 

At about four in the afternoon, Lakshya, having delegated his work, came home himself, perturbed about how strange Ragini had sounded in the morning. Perhaps looking after one sick person after the other had taken its toll on her as well!  

When consulted, the elder ladies agreed this could well be true. "Take her out, Lakshya!" his mother said, "Zara khuli hawa mein sair karao... usey achcha lagega. Swara ke saath hum hain!" 

So Lakshya took a silent Ragini out for a drive a little out of the city. She was still looking pale but uncommunicative, ignoring his enquiring looks. Anyway, a stroll by the riverside would do her good, he thought. 

Soon Ragini was standing on a bridge over the river, looking down on the gushing waters while Lakshya walked away a little distance to buy them some ice cream. She had remembered all morning... how Swara had looked that day... what they had said... how she had repeatedly asked her forgiveness in advance for what she had been about to do... the look on Swara's face as she realised what was about to happen... the feel of Swara's shoulders under her palms as she thrust her off the ledge... the emptiness beneath her hands as Swara fell away... 
And now... here were the swirling waters!

In her mind's eye, she could see Swara floundering in the water, gasping for breath as she went under again and again. Then, the image dissolved into another one. Now she saw Swara under a sheet of clear water... lying on a riverbed of pebbles, her temple red and wounded raw where it had hit against a rock... Swara under the water, staring at her... accusing her. The very forehead that she had been caressing this morning with such tenderness... that forehead was lying there deeply wounded, hair floating in the waves...

Lakshya came back with two ice cream cones to find Ragini heaving and throwing up into the grass on the banks. "Oh God!" he muttered. He flung the ice cream away and came to Ragini in a spike of concern, rubbing down her back in a futile effort to subdue her nausea. When she was done, he led her to a rock to sit on, and ran back to the car for a bottle of water. Still pallid, Ragini drank some water and washed her face.

"Feeling better?" he asked her. 

She raised her head to meet his eyes for the first time since he came home in the afternoon.
"Yeh humne kya kiya, Lakshya? Kya kar diya humne?! Kaise kar paaye hum yeh sab? Aur ek baat ko chupane ke liye ek aur... aur phir ek aur..." she broke down sobbing.  

Crouching before her, he questioned her gently, and she told him then all that had happened in the morning. He looked serious as he heard her out, pity and concern flitting across his face. 

"This morning, she wanted me around... but then we were alone, and she was so ill! Maybe she felt vulnerable... that's why the memories surfaced in her mind. Isn't it terrible if your sister is afraid of you?" She stared out into the horizon, with stricken eyes.

They sat for a little while saying nothing. He held her hands in his.

Then she said, "Pata hai aapko... although I asked her to forgive me before I did it, I have never apologised to Swara for trying to kill her after she came back." She shook her head with a twisted smile at her own nature.

"So, ask her forgiveness now, Ragini..." he suggested quietly, "ab maafi maang lo."

Edited by soapbubble - 8 years ago
Krishnabhisarik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Bubble🤗, sorry, was travelling and therefore couldn't reply for the last couple of updates😭... The story is progressing so well yaar..👏 Ragini, swara, both need so much healing.. Like complete inner healing, both need that for true peace of mind.. Waiting to see how that unfolds😃
Loner_Rover thumbnail
Ragini is becoming the old one again.. She is actually now feeling the impact of her deeds.. The thing what she did n what impression it gave to the other one..!! M seriously impressed with ur imagination the way u r showing the emotions that ragini is going through the guilt n all its just commendable !! 
Superb update !!
Waiting for another awsm update !!
Tc
simsen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bubble,
good one dear.the way you are showing the changes in ragini day by day is superb.Gradually she is feeling those pain that swara must have felt in past.It is not over the night change.Yes lakshay was right.
Its the high time that she sould ask for swara's forgiveness.btw now i am also missing sanskar.
love
simi
dewcute thumbnail
Amazing...

Beautifully written..
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Love how Ragini is becoming the old Ragini again 
sweetheart999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the last 2 updates
Thanks for the pm 
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnabhisarik

Hey Bubble🤗, sorry, was travelling and therefore couldn't reply for the last couple of updates😭... The story is progressing so well yaar..👏 Ragini, swara, both need so much healing.. Like complete inner healing, both need that for true peace of mind.. Waiting to see how that unfolds😃

Such fractured relationships! Absolutely they need to mend and see what they can have.
Thank you for catching up and commenting 😃
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shikha022

Ragini is becoming the old one again.. She is actually now feeling the impact of her deeds.. The thing what she did n what impression it gave to the other one..!! M seriously impressed with ur imagination the way u r showing the emotions that ragini is going through the guilt n all its just commendable !! 

Superb update !!
Waiting for another awsm update !!
Tc

Thank you so much Shikha!

It was not a small thing that Ragini did! And obviously there will be effects of that both on others and herself... but she didn't realise that.