Originally posted by: krishuuu

Great update bubble...👍🏼

Thank you Talia!! 😃
soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awww !!

Such a lovely, heart-warming update !!

Lakshya loves her so so so much - he has for some time now - but he is aware of it and is demonstrating it in the most endearing manner !!

Its not enough that he's married her again - he still needs a verbal reassurance, a promise that she will never even think of leaving him again.

That endless dark tunnel bit demonstrates just how much she has come to mean to him - she's his world now and he cannot fathom life without her anymore !!

Thank you for this lovely, lovely update Bubble, please do update soon.

Love you !! 🤗🤗

Of all men, Laksh has reason to be among the most secure when it comes to his wife's love. But suddenly, she introduced a doubt that in spite of her love, she might not be around - and that new thought has brought a sharp insecurity - he's not used to it and he simply doesn't like it. He's demanding promises and oaths 😳😆😆
He can't live without her anymore. 

Much much love,
Bubble
soapbubble thumbnail

Thank you Kritz!
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilwali

brlliant update but now some scenes of swasan plz

Thank you! SwaSan in next 😊
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhi03

Beautiful update😳

Thank you Sudhi! 😃
soapbubble thumbnail
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 73

Sanskaar sipped his morning tea and looked out of the window at comings and goings in the galli. This was their third morning in the city. 

Their first evening in Varanasi had been magical... and it was just like he had planned it all those months ago! They paid their obeisance to Kashi Vishwanath and then took a boat out on the river, gliding along and seeing this ancient city in all its contrasts. As dusk fell, they watched the glorious Ganga Aarti from the water. Then, the boatman had taken them ashore and they went to Kachori Gali for dinner that began with samosas and chaat and wound down with some world class gulab jamun and lassi. 

Yesterday, he and Swara had gone to Prayag, 200km upstream of the river to dip in the holy confluence. The day-long visit to Allahabad had tired them both quite a bit and they had woken quite leisurely. Today, he was looking forward to showing Swara a little more of Benaras, particularly its wonderful university. 

He looked around as Swara came into the house with a smile, carrying a bag full of vegetables that she had gone to the street to buy. Dida was in the kitchen, making breakfast. The neighbourhood was so friendly, Swara had been proudly introduced by Dida to denizens of each household in the street. She looked excited as she bounced in. Prabha, one of Dida's friendly neighbours, had offered to accompany her on a shopping expedition, and take her to the best places.

Sanskaar's face clouded the minute he heard her outline her plans.

"Shopping! Again?" he said, irritated with having to find ways to entertain himself while she wandered off on these jaunts. 

"Sanskaar, we're in Benaras and the weaves are so famous! Obviously, I'll take something for everyone, na...? How can I not, batao?" she tried to reason with him. 

"This is ridiculous, Swara!" he shot back. "Can't you women look beyond just filling your bags and wardrobes with everything that comes your way?!"

"That's not fair, Sanskaar!" she said, hurt, "'You men' like things as much as we do... they're just different things...! Everyone buys stuff when they travel - after all, each place has something new to offer! And waise bhi, Mr Sanskaar Maheshwari... so much for your promises!" she said, pouting.

"What promises?" he frowned sulkily. He looked so boyish, it brought a smile to her face. 

"Hmm... let me see..." she said.

She quoted from her memory...
"Mujhe bhi le chalo na apne saath, promise karta hoon disturb nahin karunga..."
"Main Ganga ke kinaare tumhara intezaar karoonga..." 
"Main tumhara saara saaman bhi uthaunga... bohut maza aayega!" 

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Yaad aaya kuch? This was when you were trying to patao me. And now that I'm pataoed... tum khud farq dekh lo!" 

He scowled even more.

She came to him lovingly and reached up to kiss him on his cheek... "I'll be back quickly, ok? You wander about and take some pictures to show Uttara! I'll try not to take too long... then we'll go for the abhishek in the evening."

Krishnabhisarik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol.. Sanskar is probably regretting his promise😆😆 bechara.. Swara trying to bribe him with sweet kisses😉.. Awww.. 
Itna jaldi update.. Love you for this🤗
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Bubble,
Sanskaar must be remembering the adage, "Act in haste repent in leisure" poor guy how was he too know that a promise made by him would be twisted and thrown back at him? At this rate, how much luggage are they finally going to have😆

Nyna
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bubble!!
Haven't commented I know! Apologies😃
But the RagLak update was great!! All well between them. You've really handled both the pairs well!
Um..if you are free, can you take up the post for Swaragini CVs? Pretty please!!
SwaSan update was great!! Aww. my Sanskaar, I so pity him. Am I the only girl born who hates shopping and malls and all that girly stuff? Why all the time shopping!!
I pity you Sanskaar, cuz I understand when cousins pester for shopping!!
Great update Bubble!
Love ya
Sakshi!
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
"Mujhe bhi le chalo na apne saath, promise karta hoon disturb nahin karunga..."
"Main Ganga ke kinaare tumhara intezaar karoonga..." 
"Main tumhara saara saaman bhi uthaunga... bohut maza aayega!

*🤣🤣🤣*

*clears her throat* I apologise for this laughing stupor. Couldn't control it. :P Seriously, Sanskaar must be regretting his promises, now. But it looked SO adorable to read those three promises. Must say, if any character after Ranveer Vaghela has interested me, it's Sanskaar Maheshwari. God, CVs really know how to give beautiful characters and later ruin the show (MATSH). Let's not go deeper now.

Coming back, Swara loves to shop! I mean, so much? Like, lol, bechara Sanskaar ko apne hisse ka time nahi mil raha. XD And the description of those places was well-written. :) 

And a beautiful SwaSan update this is. And update the next one, soon enough. ;)

Love,
Effulgent.
Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 8 years ago