Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneetfan

Im just loving all ur updates bubble!!! It's amazing what u have brought this story to...each and every chapter is gripping and touching!

Lots of love
Tas

Thank you so much, Tas!! Glad you're finding time to read and that you're liking them as well!

I hope you and the baby are doing super!

Hugs, take lots of care,
Bubble
soapbubble thumbnail
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 67

Sanskaar let out a sigh and draped an arm around his wife. They had waved off Lakshya and Ragini a few minutes ago... and he was glad to have some peace and quiet, and more importantly, have Swara to himself. It had been a whirlwind of a day... Swara sagged against him.

Sanskaar and Swara had been amused and moved yesterday when Lakshya had told them his rather drastic solution to set Ragini's troubled mind at rest once and for all. Sanskaar hoped it would mean a new turn for them. The way Lakshya's eyes sharpened when he looked at Ragini, his determination that she should be kept happy no matter what it took... whether he realised it or not, all of it spoke volumes...

Swara and Sanskaar had booked into a beautifully appointed resort on the banks of the Ganga. She would not mind a full day of doing nothing here, Swara thought, looking appreciatively around their room. She was wearing a gorgeous confection of an orange sari with a subtle green border over a gold bustier... but it had been a long day and she was sick of it now... how lovely to have a shower and get into pajamas! She discarded her heels, unclipped the pallu and let it fall absentmindedly. Some sixth sense had her pick it up again and whirl around. Her husband was watching her, a flare of heat and amusement in his eyes. 

"Please... go on!" he said.

"Tum na!" she exclaimed, a small smile gathering in spite of herself. "I have to change here... the sari will be ruined if the bathroom is wet!" she explained.

"Did you hear me object!?" Sanskaar asked.

"Then you go out," ordered Swara.

"Out of the room! Certainly not!" he said, and settled himself on the bed, with every sign of expecting a high treat of a performance.  

"Sanskaar!" she wailed.

"What, Swara? It's not like I haven't seen you before..." 

"Yes, but... I can't change with you watching me like that! It's like striptease," she sulked.

"Exactly!" he said.

He was laughing at her. He thought she was a big innocent who blushed at everything! Her chin came up. Let's see if we can wipe that grin off his face. 

She threw him a haughty look, turned her back on him and reached for the pins in her hair. She did it slowly, paying him no attention at all, undoing one clasp at a time, fingering her tresses loose. She slid the jewellery off... and suddenly there was so much bare skin around her ears, neck and arms... her skin would be fragrant, he knew, a little salty and a little smoky... because she had been sitting around the havan today.

She dropped the pallu again and pushed her underskirt low over her hips with a little shimmy... his smile evaporated. She languorously untucked the pleats and twirled around letting the sari unspool at her feet. The bustier was relatively modest, her petticoat a splendid skirt of orange satin... but her contours were bared now... the generous swell of breast, the dip of her delectable waist, the expanse of her midriff and the sudden flare of fully rounded hips. She gathered the sari and threw it at him, like a sportstar throwing a wristband at her admirers. Properly grateful, Sanskaar brought it up to sniff... it smelled all Swara.  

She reached for the hooks of the choli behind her and came to a small hitch in the performance. She couldn't reach them. She was forced to cast him a look of appeal. 
He smirked at her and ambled over. He allowed himself one small taste of her neck that had her breathing in sharply. And then, his nimble fingers went to work at the uncooperative choli...

+++

Dusk had fallen as Lakshya and Ragini wound their way to the mountain spa resort. 

The deepening darkness shielded them from their chauffeured driver. Tired, Ragini nestled in Lakshya's arms, which came around her in an engulfing hold. 

There was something different about her embrace now, he thought. In the beginning, it had felt like she was grasping at him, trying to acquire him... 
Then somewhere along the way - he couldn't even remember how it had happened - it had changed in quality...  she had become just a little stiff... as if she was withholding her feelings, afraid that her body would betray her love... a little embarrassed, perhaps, about how much she loved him.
But he didn't ever remember her being in his arms like this. As if she was melting into him, both of them quite uncertain where one ended and the other began. It was strangely arousing!

They pulled into the portico of Spandana. The staff were expecting honeymooners who would be checking in to their most romantic suite but they had not expected to have the bride and groom alight in their wedding finery, come straight from their ceremony in Rishikesh. It piqued their romantic interest and even other guests in the lounge turned to look at the striking couple as they walked in. 

The new Mrs Maheshwari was a stunning young woman, regal in bearing... half a step behind from her handsome, assured husband. The bellman almost bowed as they took the bags away and the front office manager came forward almost reverently to hand them their room card. Lakshya was amused at the deference she was receiving and whisked her away to the lift with a light hand at her hip. 

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! So much love for this update !!

Have I ever told you that I love your version of Swara ? Generally, I'm not the biggest fan of Swara on the show...they've made her too infallible for my liking, and I generally fall in love with flawed, human characters.

Your Swara is spirited, but she's also...softer, somehow. And Sanskaar is always amazing, which makes me love this couple in your story !!

Aha...and RagLak have reached their honeymoon destination...can't wait to read more on that. 

As you might have guessed, lol, my fave moment was the little cuddle during their car ride...Ragini's hugs basically showcase the RagLak journey in your story perfectly...from Ragini's obsession to mutual love and acceptance.

Can't wait to read more of this honeymoon Bubble, please update soon. 

Love you !! 🤗🤗

Edited by StarshineHues - 8 years ago
Krishnabhisarik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo *claps hands with glee*.. Lovely chapter!! Naughty SwaSan were☺️ Stubborn hooks😆 Swasan romance after a looong time😉
Loved how u have pointed out the change in RagLak dynamics.. A whole new chapter for them.. Also Loved the 'reverence' Ragini receives.. Lol😆😆
M bound to have some very sweet dreams tonight😉😆 Thanks, Bubble😃
_Esha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey bubble that's incomplete..let swasan take a step ahead please?..naughty sanskaar made me blush entirely...and that what made my hubby grin with amusement at what was making me a little in shame ...oops sorry to spam you with my silly things..awesome update that is what i can say..god bless
BlurredLines thumbnail
Awesome update. I loved it . SwaSan scene was romantic which made me want more scenes like that in the upcoming updates too. 
I love the ever changing Ragya dynamics and you penned it well with just hinting about the difference in an embrace . Do update soon .

Love

Nita
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 👏
Swasan ☺️
That hook 😆
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bubble...muahhh
Swasan...im sooo dead...it was sooo hot...im again dead...love u for this...(heavy breathing)

Raglak ..so new n fresh start to their wedding...loved change dynamics between them...

Update soon

Talia
Bennet.Lizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bubble😉
Today in the morning when I was posting a reply here my eyes fell on the (16+) warning and I thought.
"One act (not so elaborately) done in drunkenness.
A few stolen kisses that marked a new beginning

Ah.. That seduction and a rather hot 'necking'

All sensibly put into words.Why the warning!"

But there! Ahem!! Ahemmm! Ahemmm!...just kidding dear😆

Just the perfect mix of everything. A perfect brew!

Another bow!!

Bubble as someone who writes I know you might be wondering if you had crossed any invisible line. But let me assure you before you start having second thoughts. By writing this piece you just perfected the storyline, if that's anymore possible.
An author's skill lies in letting her thoughts flow flawlessly, sensibly and yet powerfully into words. And It's really hard to balance such scenes with mere words. One mistake and things go awkward. Emotions should be weaved into the lines and should spill out just the right way they were meant to. A Herculean effort.

And you did it again. Absolutely splendid piece. I loved it to bits. Looking forward for the coming updates.Because for now I'm really out of words. I just can't tell how much I have come to respect and love your works. Splendid! perfecto!

Lots of love
N

P.S just editing to add - thanks for the mention about my memoirs in the previous reply. It would be an honour to read your take on it. 😊 Edited by bennetlizzy - 8 years ago
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Aw RagLak on their honeymoon 
Can't wait for next part