Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

"Mujhe bhi le chalo na apne saath, promise karta hoon disturb nahin karunga..."
"Main Ganga ke kinaare tumhara intezaar karoonga..." 
"Main tumhara saara saaman bhi uthaunga... bohut maza aayega!

*🀣🀣🀣*

*clears her throat* I apologise for this laughing stupor. Couldn't control it. :P Seriously, Sanskaar must be regretting his promises, now. But it looked SO adorable to read those three promises. Must say, if any character after Ranveer Vaghela has interested me, it's Sanskaar Maheshwari. God, CVs really know how to give beautiful characters and later ruin the show (MATSH). Let's not go deeper now.

Coming back, Swara loves to shop! I mean, so much? Like, lol, bechara Sanskaar ko apne hisse ka time nahi mil raha. XD And the description of those places was well-written. :) 

And a beautiful SwaSan update this is. And update the next one, soon enough. ;)

Love,
Effulgent.

Hahaha, hai na? He didn't realise women would also have looong memories πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sanskaar has got more than his 'hisse ka time' baba - they've gone around Banaras, they've visited Prayag... she has been with him for two days continuously but he's a demanding husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Yeah, they have formed a bond which can't be undone as easily as before. 

Oh, that's... :\\ Will miss TBOF for sure. :( But I would like to see if you show SwaSan and RagLak babies. :PP Oh God, I have seriously been influenced too much by my friend in MATSH forum. She loves babies so much and don't ask me about her baby rants and about why they didn't give babies for IshVeer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TBOF? πŸ€“

Babies!! You want babies? πŸ€” Hmm. There were in an earlier version but that would have been the 'scenic route'. 
I agree with your MATSH friend  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - they should end stories with babies πŸ˜³
I watched Veera on Star Plus for the baby, and then for the little kid... couldn't bear the grown ups after that πŸ˜• 

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha17

Awesome update 

Loved it 

thanks Alisha!
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awww !! Nice update Bubble !!

Poor Sanskaar is feeling neglected, I think. And can't blame Swara as well, after all, she's at her home and has to meet so many ppl. PLUS SHOPPING !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What is this I hear ? Only 80 chapters ? I feel like crying rn !! 

thank you thank you!

Sanskaar is feeling neglected, isn't he? He's just being a brat, that's all. 

You are so sweet - ONLY 80 chapters eh? I should think I have pakaoed you quite enough πŸ˜†

soapbubble thumbnail

Thanks πŸ˜Š
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

What post for SR CVs? Sorry, am not current with the forum much.

No, you're not alone! I hate shopping too in general πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
But agree with Swara here - when you travel, each place has something new to offer, something special. 

But Sanskaar is feeling left out πŸ˜•
Thanks Sakshi! πŸ€—

I mean the person who decides the track for the show!! You'll be able to handle both pairs just perfectly!
Yeah thats true! But my poor Sanskaar!
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

I mean the person who decides the track for the show!! You'll be able to handle both pairs just perfectly!
Yeah thats true! But my poor Sanskaar!

Oh! Like that! Well, I'm flattered - I do think the creative team missed out on treating Raglak well. πŸ˜• They deserved better - Ragini is such a wonderful character!

Poor Sanskaar is a brat, that's what he is πŸ˜›
soapbubble thumbnail
The Best of Things
(Ragya, Swasan) Fan Fiction Series +16
By Bubble

Chapter 74

Pleasing Lakshya and being in harmony with him was such an important objective for Ragini that it was quite rare for her to be irritated with him. But a couple of days into their honeymoon, Lakshya was even achieving that difficult goal.

"Lakshya, if you don't stop, jis dukaan se aapko laaye the, wahin hum aapko lauta denge, aur badle mein ek transistor le lenge!" Ragini said, warningly.

He responded by singing:

Tum mujhe yun bhula na paaoge...
Jab kabhi bhi sunoge geet mera... sang sang tum bhi gungunaoge...

Now that he was officially in love with his wife, Lakshya had discovered that a wide range of romantic songs were within his reach. Not merely as a lover of Hindi film music but in first person, as a lover himself! 

When she had emerged from the bath in the morning, he had serenaded her by tracking her path to the cupboard with flower petals (plucked from the room's flower arrangement):

Baharon phool barsao, mera mehboob aaya hai..
Hawaon, "Ragini" gao, mera mehboob aaya... 
Mera mehboob aaya hai...

Since then, he had been singing one song after the other, trying to appropriate entire decades of Hindi film music for his own aashiqui. For about two hours, Ragini had thoroughly enjoyed being proclaimed Haseena, Dilruba, Chaudvin ka chand, Zaalima, Mehbooba and other such lofty labels... but he continued to sing rather than talk to her, which eventually got her throwing exasperated glares in his direction. 

Twenty minutes later, as she sat defeatedly against the headboard of the bed, he was looking at her soulfully and promising to keep this up all their lives...

Tum agar saath dene ka waada karo, mai yunhi mast naghmein luta rahoon...
Tum mujhe dekh kar muskurati raho, mai tumhe dekh kar geet gaata rahoon...

"Achcha!" she said tartly. "Do din ke pyaar par aap itna itra rahe hain, Lakshya, aapko kya lagta hai, humare paas gaane nahin hai gaane ke liye?"

"Arre wah!" he exclaimed in delight, "kya baat hai! I never thought about that!" She counted it a huge triumph that he spoke rather than sang. "Toh gao, na?!"

She laughed, shaking her head, and got up to plait her hair.

"Ragini, I'm serious!" He held her arm. "Gao na, please? Just one song! Please!" He was looking wistful, so she let him draw her back to the bed and settled with a small smile.

Expectancy writ on his face, he pulled a pillow and lounged across from her, his head propped by his elbow. 

She started with a small hum and then launched melodiously into the song.

Mujhe tum mil gaye humdum... sahara ho toh aisa ho
Jidhar dekhun udhar tum ho, nazaara ho toh aisa ho

He was the sum of all that she had ever asked for... and she had gotten him now. Why would she not exult?

A breeze teased her hair as she looked down at his face...

Kisi ka chand sa chehra nazar se choom leti hoon...

He smiled up at her at that... to have her gaze kiss his face was as pleasing as having her lips touch him...

Khushi ki inteha yeh hai, nashe mein jhoom leti hoon

And what a pleasure to be told that he made her dizzy with happiness... 

Hui taqdeer bhi roshan sitara ho toh aisa ho... 

... that her stars had come alive because he shone brightly on her horizon.

Jidhar dekhun... udhar tum ho... nazaara ho toh aisa ho... 

... she trailed off with a smile and an eyebrow raised against the rapt look on his face.

He didn't say anything at all, so she pouted slightly and said, "Wahwahi nahin toh taali hi baja dijiye!"

He sat up, shaking his head. "You sing so beautifully, you take my breath away. But what I'm thinking about is something else."

He stood up, and she came to stand in front of him. "Kya?"

"Ragini, you looked into my eyes and sang just now about your love for me... and it felt like you'd just given me a treasure!" he said. 

She was puzzled.

"Over the past months, there have been many times that you've walked away, turned away or at least lowered your eyelids so that I couldn't see the love in your eyes. You're not embarrassed about loving me but how much you love me embarrasses you... doesn't it?" he asked.

She frowned a little in surprise.

"I had begun to hate that!" he said softly, "Hated it every time you held back! I couldn't say anything because I couldn't demand your love when I didn't know what to offer in return..." 

Surprise still held her silent. She hadn't known - about her own behaviour or his reaction!

"But now I have love to offer you... so much of it... free flowing, deep, strong currents of love! Ragini, tumhara pyaar mujhe jhuka deta hai, lekin darta nahin hoon main tumhare pyaar se! Will you give me all of it, please? Open all the sluice gates and let me be flooded by the full power of your love? And will you accept mine?" 

Now he wasn't just settling for a good marriage, he wanted a raging love affair. She was so moved by his words... her eyelids lowered, out of sheer habit. He put a hand under her chin and raised her face to his. Realising that this was just what he had meant, she raised her eyes to meet his and nodded, shy and radiant. 

=======

Notes and links

Please forgive me, translations are very rudimentary - Urdu has a very different grammar :-/ I've given links to the songs in case anyone is unfamiliar.

Lakshya's songs for Ragini

Tum mujhe yun bhula na paaoge...
Jab kabhi bhi sunoge geet mera... sang sang tum bhi gungunaoge...

You won't find it possible to forget me... 
Whenever you hear this song of mine, you'll be unable to keep from humming along...

Baharon phool barsao, mera mehboob aaya hai..
Hawaon, "Ragini" gao, mera mehboob aaya... 
Mera mehboob aaya hai...

Oh Spring, shower those flowers... my love is here!
Oh Breeze, sing your Ragini'... my love is here!

Tum agar saath dene ka waada karo, mai yunhi mast naghmein luta rahoon...
Tum mujhe dekh kar muskurati raho, mai tumhe dekh kar geet gaata rahoon...

If you promise to stay by my side, I'll keep squandering these fragrant verses...
Sit there and smile at me always, while I look at you and sing these songs..

Ragini's song for Lakshya

Mujhe tum mil gaye humdum... sahara ho toh aisa ho
Jidhar dekhun udhar tum ho, nazaara ho toh aisa ho

Kisi ka chand sa chehra nazar se choom leti hoon...
Khushi ki inteha yeh hai, nashe mein jhoom leti hoon
Hui taqdeer bhi roshan sitara ho toh aisa ho... 

I've found you, my life's breath! What a lifeline it is!
I see you wherever I look, what scenery it is!

A face like the moon... that I kiss with my gaze
This is the height of my joy and I swirl with abandon
Even my destiny is set alight, what a shining star it is!

Edited by soapbubble - 8 years ago
Krishnabhisarik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahaaa.. To be serenaded by romantic melodies Laksh wants her heart gates to open and feel the full power of her love... Nice!! One more step forward😊 Lovely update, Bubble😊
Love,
AkshataπŸ˜ƒ
dewcute thumbnail
A beautiful...beautiful...beautiful update!

I loved it!

I felt so happy and calm reading this...

Such a positive feeling your story gives to me!

Loved this with all my heart!

Love you girl...plz tell me this story have 100 parts or more...I will be blessed!!!!