HP Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) -Season 7

Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HOWDY POTTERHEADS!!!

~~~WELCOME TO THE CLEVER SPHINX ASSOCIATION~~~~
---SEASON SEVEN---

(to know what we do, kindly read the below post😊)

Edited by Avie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avie thumbnail
---FOR NEW ENTRANTS---

What is this thread about?

This thread is about donning your sphinx hat and riddling fellow potterheads πŸ˜†...its great fun...so far in this shared journey, participating potterheads have come up with amazing creative riddles and participating members have enjoyed cracking them...its a matter of great pride that we must have created 240+ riddles by now (browse through the links to previous threads provided above,and tuck in your feast πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰) ...riddles can be based on anything-under-the-harry-potter-umbrella...😊...Don't worry, to make things easy, you can begin by being on the recipient side(i.e. guessing the answers) and in no time we'll enchant you into a riddle-master...don't believe,huh? why not try it out, hey? :) πŸ˜Š

Just a quick note however:
   This fun activity is about"your own creations" so kindly refrain from plagiarism(posting copied-riddles under your own creation , etc.)...We promote innovation.😊

Friends are for life, and friendships make life better...so far all participating members have shared a great bonhomie amongst them πŸ€— (our crossing 750+ pages is a standing testimony to it), so kindly try maintaining the decorum and do nothing that would threat its integrity...😊

We also confer little awards to members for appreciation and further growth... πŸ˜Š
They are categorised into three-
1) Pearl Jackpots on reaching 10 riddles in each Season.
2) Gold Jackpot on reaching 25 riddles aggregate.
3) Diamond Jackpot on reaching 50 riddles aggregate.

so, what are you waiting for?! πŸ˜ƒ bring in your quills and parchments..!!!

and a token of gratitude for JKR, without her charm this magical world of Harry Potter would not have been possible!!! :)
Avie thumbnail

Dont Copy Riddles from any site. Make your OWN

Please, number your riddles accordingly.

Give a brief explanation to your ANSWER

Do not post a riddle when members are Still solving the previous riddle.( You can post a new riddle if the previous riddle maker didnt show up for two days)

The Riddle maker should post the 'Post Link' in the same post of riddle and answer.(It ll be very easy for the maker to find the link.Just post the riddle and immediately go to 'My post' And copy the last link in the thread. And Edit your riddle post.Do the same when u post the answer.)

Hope u'll cooperate.

Avie thumbnail

MissBahanji                     121000702                    121002709                 Avie 
#2  _TheBlackRose_                121211137                    121490125        MS-CaptainCool
#3    Avie                                 121612015                    122148876            MissBahanji   
#4    MissBahanji                     122207326                    122224203                 Avie
#5    Avie                                 122579059                    122640617        _TheBlackRose_
#6  _TheBlackRose_                122690037                    122928775        MS-CaptainCool
#7    QuietlyLoud                     122926677                    123100425        _TheBlackRose_
#8    Avie                                 123126426                    123468421         Quixotic-Frenzy
#9    Quixotic-Frenzy               123447402                    123504203        _TheBlackRose_
#10  Quixotic-Frenzy               123511344                    123609634           QuietlyLoud 
#11  Avie                                 123605135                    123676499         QuixoticFrenzy     
#12  Quixotic-Frenzy               123656677                    123682731        _TheBlackRose_    
#13  _TheBlackRose_              123665051                    123725021        Quixotic-Frenzy
#14  Starsfireflies                    123692349                    123876994                  Avie
#15  Avie                                 123771212                    123872170         Quixotic-Frenzy
#16  MissBahanji                     126122424                    126341716         Quixotic-Frenzy
#17  MissBahanji                     126406625                                               Quixotic-Frenzy
#18  Avie                                 127083436                    127121782            MissBahanji
#19  Cutecj                              129542555                    129563168                 Avie 
#20  Avie                                 129563368                    129594458                Cutecj
#21  Cutecj                              129590339                    129648337                 Avie
#22  Cutecj                              129655578                    129666173            Alohomora.
#23  Cutecj                              129684432                    129685540         Quixotic-Frenzy
#24  Cutecj                              129685748                    129687762                 Avie   
#25  Cutecj                              129691678                    129740935         Quixotic-Frenzy
#26  Nickel8                            129741610                    129776591          Quixotic-Frenzy
#27  Cutecj                              129798598                    129878136                 
#28  Avie                                 129880114                    130037917               Nickel8 
#29  QuietlyLoud                    129937544                    129952705                Cutecj
#30  Nickel8                            129955614                    129984358                Cutecj
#31  Cutecj                              130019378                    130209380              Nickel8
#32  Lumos                             130208752                    130244038               Nickel8
#33  Cutecj                              130301765                    130305019           MissBahanji
#34  Cutecj                              130396655  

Edited by Avie - 8 years ago
Avie thumbnail

..Madhura..

Name: I am Madhura you can call me anything you like.
Wizard / Witch: Witch
Something about me:  My name tells all about me. Mad , adhura which means incomplete yes I am incomplete and its fun to add little things to complete myself, Madhu which means sweet. I am a fortunate teenager who got a beautiful gift for lifetime , Harry Potter. No stories told by my Grandma, Father or mother taught me that what Harry Potter did. I love to make friends.

_TheBlackRose_

Name: Ushoshi
Wizard / Witch: Witch
Something about me: I'm crazy in every sense πŸ˜† and more so in case of HP
HP was my first and permanent obsession and still it is my biggest one
Yeah, I love solving riddles πŸ˜‰

-Iridescent- 

Name: Dee
Wizard / Witch: Witch
Something about me: I love reading and ofc Harry Potter. The books are way better than the movies and if you haven't read the books go read nowπŸ˜†. I have no experience with writing riddles but this thread is fun so maybe i'll learnπŸ˜†

Almas.

Name: The name is Almas. You can cal me Almy:-) 
Wizard/Witch : Witch
Something about me: Recently read HP. Loved d books complelty. There ll be only one regret in life 'why id dint read HP books earlier :(

Name: I'm Arushi but I don't prefer being called by name (but that doesn't mean i dont like my nameπŸ˜†) so i'm called Aru...or anything else u like ;)
Something about me: Hiii alll!! Me...very different from the ones of my age, have my own beliefs and philosophies and quirky interests and unique talents...my journey to Harry Potter actually started with hatred, but when i read the dedication of the seventh book, that was when I ditched my useless hatred and decided to read this epic series, this masterpiece by JKR...and from then, I was a potterhead by mind, heart and soul...i've learnt a lot from Harry Potter, and J.K.Rowling is one of my biggest inspirations...I love to write and share friendships ;) No thank you's please..;)

Name: Ppl call me Pinks, Avie or Shravs
Something about me: A true Potterhead in every sense...πŸ˜ƒ I'm addicted to reading and my obsession started with Harry Potter... I grew up reading and watching HP...😳 I am a huge fan of Dobby and Luna Lovegood...❀️ I love deciphering rather than posting riddles...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My Awards:
1) Pearl Jackpot(s): ONE (in Season 6)

Name: real name is jigisha, and nickname.. jigu. call me whichever you prefer. 
Something about me : A daydreamer who loves travelling,sleeping and eating. HP is my all time favorite novel.  πŸ˜ƒ

Name: Chandni
Something about me : a huge HP fan, I love books and consider them the best buddies ever!! I love being creative and discovering new things!!!

My Awards:
1) Pearl Jackpot(s): TWO (in Season 5 and Season 7)

Name: Pam
Something about me : I am a 14 year old. I luv making new friends...It's obvious that I am a Potterhead.. I talk a lot.. So can be a bit irritating..πŸ˜›

Name: Lekha
Wizard/Witch : Witch
Something about me: I'm a Slytherin and I love HP!

Name: Vibha, my frnds call me ybha, ybhi, viva and god knows what-all
πŸ˜†
Wizard/Witch : Witch
Something about me: I'm a crazy Potter-o-holic! Saw the Sorcerers Stone in my 7th grade since then there was no turning back!!! Shed tons of tears after each death in the series and cried for Voldy too as I didn't want the series to end πŸ˜­ huge huge huge admirer of JKR and secretly hoping she'd write another book none of my friends liked Harry Potter so I made my best buddy read all the series and watch all the movies😈 needless to say she's a potterhead now🀣!!!

Name : HariAnjana
Something about me : Hi I am HariAnjana or Sri Sai Tejaswini there's a long story for my duel name... However my friends call.me Sri , teju, ashu, anju, hari etc etc. I grow up with hp movies but books i read them five years back since when I am an ardent fan of HP. Two years back i came across ff and sonce then i can assure i read around thousands of ffs of different shippings. However my fav. Characters are HP tomriddle hermione and sirius. along with twins and hedwig. I always pester my friends to read harry potter and i succeeded in making my best friend and a potter head. I loved tp.mingle here in this forum and i love riddles... πŸ˜‰

Name: Ppl call me lumos or Ani or Rudy
Wizard/Witch : Wizard
Something about me: a Harry Potter Admirer...i feel HP is a magical window to the actual world of reality...however to decipher it you must possess the Inner Eye!πŸ˜ƒ Making Riddles and answering them helps me to enjoy poetry and thereby maintain myself into HP world... 
My Awards:
1) Pearl Jackpot(s): ONE (in Season 4)

Name: My  name is mannu.
Something about me: i m crazy about HP series. for me it is more about friendship  than any pairing or anything. i love marauders(-peter) plus golden trio. I m crazy about Sirius Black. i adore James-Sirius friendship. i can go on and on about harry potter. the only thing which stop me is none in my family is as crazy as me. and my second love is maths. (not relevant but still).

Name: I'm known here by Nick, Nicki, Nicky, Nickel
Something about me: I read the first HP book when I was 8 and I've been a Potterhead since. HP got me into reading and it will always be my first love. I also like solving riddles and puzzles, which is why I joined this thread. :) ( Also, Pottermore is confused about whether I'm a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw :D )

Name: ppl call me Anjali, Nalu and Kitty...πŸ˜†
Something about me: Just one simple girl trying to make the best out of lifeπŸ˜‰...well i love cracking and creating riddles about anything under the harry potter universe!

Name: Ppl call me Akash...
Wizard/Witch : Wizard 
Something about me:  One of the most annoying thing about me is that I question everything and do not take anything at face value which I think was pretty evident in the way I entered this forum , my initial "FRUSTRATION WITH DUMBLEDORE" thread was all about questions and finding answers..other than that, yes, like everybody else here, I too am a "potterhead"..πŸ˜†
My Awards:
1) Pearl Jackpot(s): TWO (in Season 3 and Season 4)
2) Gold Jackpots: ONE (in Season 4)

Name: Nishayvithaa or Nishi :P
Wizard/Witch Witch
Something about myself: Well am a 15 year old crazy potter head who loves reading books and writing stuff. :P
Well what can i say about myself? The guys and gals who talk to me can give a better Answer. πŸ˜†

Name: My real name is Sania and Sam is my nickname.
Something about me: Well, I love reading... I am always curious to know new things... I love to be with my friends... I am a potterhead (that's quite obvious, isn't it?) That's enough, I guess...

Name: Aayushi 
Something about me: Crazy about Harry Potter! I am a quiet and a shy girl mostly!! I am an introvert..

P.S Only those who were active in the last season are included.If you wish to include/change/remove your details,pm the thread maker.

Edited by Avie - 8 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³congrats on new thread. let me start with easiest one. 
Brilliant but mischievous

arrogant but kind

Bully but with golden hearts

Loyal and brave

hated and loved with equal passion

sacrificed for the one. 

they were one of their kinds. 

Avie thumbnail
Debut riddle Mannu.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
As for the riddle, is it Malfoy? But that can't be right since you said they..
Avie thumbnail
It is wrong but can it be James-Sirius?
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
correct Avi. see it was easy. πŸ˜†

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Brilliant but mischievous
Sirius and James both were mischievous and brilliant. they  became animagus in their 5th year. tat was really something

arrogant but kind

they were arrogant but also kind

Bully but with golden hearts
they were bully, can be seen from Snape's memory but had golden hearts. they didn't leave Remus alone after finding about his condition.

Loyal and brave

hated and loved with equal passion
 They were hated by Snape like hell. but they were loved by their friends and others(specially me.😳)

sacrificed for the one. 

They both died trying to save Harry.

they were one of their kinds. 
They were the marauders. 

Answer- James and Sirius. β€οΈ

Quiz link- p121000702
Ans link- p121002709

Edited by MissBahanji - 9 years ago