Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

A suggestion,people :) Why can't we keep a track of those who solve riddles as well and give out prizes when they reach a certain target,just like we give out jackpot prizes for riddle makers?You know solvers need to be appreciated too,right?! If it's not much trouble for the TM, I think it'd be great.Just my 2 cents,you people decide among yourselves. :)

That is a nice suggestion .. appreciation is always a great motivator and fuels enthusiasm.. ⭐️

That being said , i feel we would be imposing it on the TM , i mean sure its a nice gesture n all but it requires an "extra" effort on the part of TM , so i dunno .. i am just happy that someone took the responsibility of opening the season 7 thread when most of us (including/especially me) werent willing to do so out of whatever reasons .. 

Lumos was a pro at hosting , i dunno if we are cut out for all that 😆 but if you ask me , i ll say , let us leave it to the TM of the thread to decide on it .. 

Priya would have had a huge collection of riddle answering prizes - had Lumos started the trend back then it self.. 😆

=====================

@ Nick ( is it Ok if i address you as Nick ?.. shorter the name the better it is .. 😆)

Yes , we used to have prizes for riddle making ( not sure if the tradition is continued still ) .. Lumos ( a former riddle thread host ) started this trend/tradition .. 😆 ..  dont mean to brag but i was a "Goldie Sphinx"  😳 .. now a days , i dont make much riddles , though answering-guessing is fun as always.. 😃
Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Alright guys,let's leave it for Avie to decide.
And Avie,no pressure at all.After last season,I know how much effort and time you need to put in to host the thread,so yeah, just go with what suits you.😊Edited by QuietlyLoud - 8 years ago
-Nymeria- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

That is a nice suggestion .. appreciation is always a great motivator and fuels enthusiasm.. ⭐️

That being said , i feel we would be imposing it on the TM , i mean sure its a nice gesture n all but it requires an "extra" effort on the part of TM , so i dunno .. i am just happy that someone took the responsibility of opening the season 7 thread when most of us (including/especially me) werent willing to do so out of whatever reasons .. 

Lumos was a pro at hosting , i dunno if we are cut out for all that 😆 but if you ask me , i ll say , let us leave it to the TM of the thread to decide on it .. 

Priya would have had a huge collection of riddle answering prizes - had Lumos started the trend back then it self.. 😆

=====================

@ Nick ( is it Ok if i address you as Nick ?.. shorter the name the better it is .. 😆)

Yes , we used to have prizes for riddle making ( not sure if the tradition is continued still ) .. Lumos ( a former riddle thread host ) started this trend/tradition .. 😆 ..  dont mean to brag but i was a "Goldie Sphinx"  😳 .. now a days , i dont make much riddles , though answering-guessing is fun as always.. 😃

You can call me Nick. (Although I'm a girl 😆)
@bold - 👏
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ Hmmm.. how about Nicky then ?.. 🤔 

Thanks .. 😳  
-Nymeria- thumbnail
Nick and Nicky are both fine. :)
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

A suggestion,people :) Why can't we keep a track of those who solve riddles as well and give out prizes when they reach a certain target,just like we give out jackpot prizes for riddle makers?You know solvers need to be appreciated too,right?! If it's not much trouble for the TM, I think it'd be great.Just my 2 cents,you people decide among yourselves. :)

That is a really nice suggestion Anjali.. 😊 The solvers do make as much effort as the riddle makers.. I wonder why anyone never thought of it.. I would be glad to do it starting from this thread.. 😊 
PS: And now I remember that we are supposed to give out prizes to the riddle makers when they hit a mark.. I totally forgot.. 😕

Edited the index page out guys.. Do have a look..

Suggestions for what title to be given to the solver when he/she hits the mark.. 
Edited by Avie - 8 years ago
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So the answer was Lilly wow wouldn't have guessed at all.
I support the idea of rewarding the riddle solvers
Cutecj thumbnail
I'm independent while I'm dependent,
I roam free as I wish and I stay put till u present.
Third I got explored and I was seen in fourth,
Six was our crucial need don't forget the final solved it with us both.

Guess on...

LINK; 129798598 
Edited by Cutecj - 8 years ago
-Nymeria- thumbnail
Is third, fourth, etc. referring to the books? What got explored in PoA? 
Dementors
Azkaban
Time-turner
Divination
Trelawney

😕
Cutecj thumbnail
Sorry guys not the right answers, try again.